• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • We Are All Together Ch. 17

We Are All Together Ch. 17

12

Chapter: 17: Mother joins the incest.

Their incest was incomplete when Sanjay the father of the three sisters were fucking all his daughters openly and their mother found this. The 47 years old beauty was free to taste honey wherever she liked. Sanjay began to visit his daughters on regular basis, once a week but Devi was busy with her other men. She argued in herself if she could join the incest and be united with her own son. And she found herself feeling awkward whenever she dreamt her son's cock going in her. She tried to remember how she felt when she submitted herself in her own father's arms willingly to be the sex partner of the lonely man. But she could not decide.

Once she chanced to visit her children when Keya went to Burdwan to spend her holiday with her sister Priya. Shreya was with Joy at their Shiliguri house. Sanjay has not come with her as he preferred to look after their business. She wanted a break and she landed at her children's house.

She took her meal and after a short nap she felt her bladder was so full that she needs to pee. She ran to the bathroom and there she stood jaw opened as she saw her only son stood holding his tool and pissing. Oh my God! He has a cock of a monster. But she felt the urgency to pee and called Joy, "Hey, Joy, are you done? I can't hold anymore..."

Joy startled at his mother's call. And as he turned, she had had a clearer view of his cock. My... my... what a cock... I can do anything to put it in my pussy... she thought. I've taken my father's and what's the shame to take my own son's? She argued to herself and raised her sari up to her thighs and got ready to pee.

"I'm sitting right here if you are not done..." said Devi, the mother of four children and squatting on the floor before she started to pee. She felt her pussy getting hot, her clit erect as she started to pee before her son. Such a slut I am to seduce my own son like this... she thought. But then her first lovemaking with her own father came into her mind and she decided not to think much. She is still fertile and in a good condition. She is still sexy, so many boys jerk at her beauty and so many men beg her to fuck them...

But for that she will have to seduce her son. She was pissing and thinking about that and noticed her son eating her pee- spraying pussy with his eyes. She knew by his glance, the fish is ready to be baited. She adjusted her sari as it was covering her ass and raised it up to her waist and spread her legs for a clearer view to her son. Joy could hardly move his eyes.

Slowly she stands up after she finishes her pee. She was still holding her sari gathered up to her waist, thus revealing her wax white ripen thighs and her dark bush she carefully maintains under her abdomen. And she stood leaning on the bathroom door, her head crooked in a seductive manner.

"Maa, wouldn't you wash?" Joy asked.

"Wash what? Ohh.. My pussy? No, no, my boy... I don't wash it. It's a bad habit to wash your natural perfume. And your father likes it." She winked and felt like a slut to utter the word 'pussy' before her own son.

"Ummm.. Ahhh.. OK. As you wish..." Joy stammered and felt nervous when he found her mother had no intention to put down her dress or let him go out of the bathroom. So he flashed the commode and took a mug of water from the bucket and washed the spot where his mother had just pissed.

Only then Devi reacted and came forward to water the floor where she had peed.

"Ohhh my boy... let me water myself. Don't worry, mummy will clean the spot." She took the mug from Joy and watered the spot, her eyes still on his penis. Wah... it is still strong. She could not but ask him, "Tell me one thing, Joy, does your tool always stay erect like that? Or is it mummy's pee that made it harder? "

Joy felt embarrassed. It's true that he is feeling a stronger desire for his own mom but he cannot say this.

"Don't be shy, my boy. Mummy is here to help you. If you're feeling a problem to make it normal, mummy can certainly help you release the heat." Devi had made her mind. If she doesn't catch the boy here and now, she'll never catch him. And she had caught hold of the monster cock of her son.

Before Joy could think anything, he saw her mom sat squatting before him, taking his enormous hard tool all in her gaping mouth and he had begun to enjoy it. She was taking the cock all in her mouth and sucking it. Her one hand was gripping the shaft and with the other hand, with forefinger and thumb, she grabbed his testicles close to his body so that she was gripping the loose skin above the testicles.

He was amazed at the art of his mother's blowjob. As she continued to suck on his cock, she applied constant downward pressure on his ball sack. And she was sucking him slowly. She felt his cock going straight through her throat and he lips touched his bushes every time she deep throats him.

She has got the rhythm like he was face fucking her. She did not break her eye contact with him all the time and after a few more strokes, she took it out. She was still panting when she said, "Ohhhh my boy. You have grown such a huge man. Mummy never dreamt of eating such a great cock of her own boy. Ahhh I love it... I would love to taste my boy's cum. Come in mummy's mouth Joy. Come soon."

And she was busy again with the hot rod. Now she has get into a synchronized rhythm with him as he has started to face fuck her, holding her face with his two hands. She was simply amazing. And why wouldn't she be? She is now 47 and for the last 29 years, she has been dealing with men. She must have done it millions of times and become such an excellent cock sucker.

She pulls back and again goes down on his dick and again deep throats him. Again and again she was doing this, increasing her speed as her mouth and throat are getting used to the sensation of stretching to their widest point. Devi was able to control her breathing and make sure she was not choking as the saliva and some of her son's cum is filling her mouth. Every time she pulls back some of this slimy liquid escapes her mouth and runs down her throat and down between her breasts.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh... fuck it maa... what are you doing? I can't last long..."

She was glad to hear her son moaning. She did not want him to last long. She was eager to taste her own son in her mouth here and now. Her hands reach behind Joy's back as she speeds up and impale her mouth on his fucking hot cock. Joy can now feel his climax approaching and feel his balls start to tense, ready to send their milky white seed into the waiting body of his beautiful cock-sucking cum slut bitch.

Her head is a blur now as joy are fucking her face! She just cannot imagine this! She is draining her own son's cum in her mouth. All the wetness in her mouth is making it so easy to push his gorgeous rock-hard cock deep down her waiting throat. Each time her son's cock head reaches her throat, Devi's natural instinct is to close down on it, and this only squeezes his cock even more and doubles his pleasure as her tongue squeezes the underside of his cock head.

He felt a rare kind of joy as this beautiful woman his own mother is giving him. He was fast approaching his climax and Devi felt she too was juicing. She felt juices were running down her cracks and dripping out of my cunt and pooling on the floor. Joy thrusts up every time to go deeper into her mouth and Devi hold his hips and pulls herself down onto her son's cock. Her eyes are watering and her mouth is stretching and hurting, her throat is hurting and her face is banging into her son's pubic hair every time when suddenly she felt her son begin to cum. His sweet darling fuck machine has cum.

She heard Joy groaning, "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh... ummmmmmmmmmmm... maa... take me, take me... take all my cum here... ohhhhhhhhh I'm dying for this is so amazing... ahhhhhhhhhhh... this is so fucking good maa..."

Joy's cock head is past the back of Devi's throat and the first she knows is when she feels a hot stream of Joy's creamy cum going down her throat straight into my belly. She pulls back and the next spurt hits the back of her throat covering it in the gooey white substance. The next spurt hits her teeth and tongue and she felt great to taste her son's fantastic semen.

At this point she was cumming herself, she cannot stand it any longer and her whole body is shaking as wave after wave of her glorious cum vibrates through her gorgeous body. The cum is flowing from her cunt like a running tap and coating her thighs and legs. She can smell his love juice and her own love juice and it is the most brilliant aphrodisiac in the world.

Joy hadn't finished his cum and the next spurt covers his mother's lips and nose. Spurt after spurt floods through the young man's cock and his hot sweet juice covers his mother's eyes, forehead, cheeks and hair. More and more he keeps Cumming out and Devi felt she was in seventh heaven. How can so much cum are ejected from one man.

Her face and hair and throat and neck and breasts and hands are covered in this glorious seed. And now she is dying of love and too many orgasms. Her own son has given her the best orgasm of her life without even touching her and she is dying to take him into her.

She was amazed to see that her son's cock is unbelievably still rock hard as the picture of her face covered in his thick white cum is turning him on so much. She was just about open her eyes even though they are covered in cum and looks at Joy and smile. This has been good for both of them. She runs a finger over her eyes to clear them and collect the cum. She brings her finger to her mouth and sucks it clean.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhh maa, what have you done? This is not fair..."

"And would you tell me why it is not fair? You had to release the tension and mummy helped you. But I can see, you are still not chilled. Mummy needs to give more attention to you, my boy..."

"More attention? Are you crazy, maa?"

"No, Joy, I'm not crazy. I'm so excited to take my son's cock in my pussy... did not mummy gave you a great blowjob? Tell me the truth..."

"Ohhh, it was fantastic, it was the best I've ever received. But, maa, this is enough. We can't go further. It is so dangerous..."

"Dangerous? Why on earth would it be dangerous if a lovely and sexy woman like me wants to fuck a handsome and huge man like you? I think, it'll be great, the sex will be fantastic and we both will be on heaven."

She stood up and using her fingers she start to collect his cum from her body and lick it all up. She licks my hands and slowly removes all his sticky offerings from her mouth. She hungrily sucks it all and loves the feeling as the slimy stuff slowly drips down her throat. She doesn't want to waste a single precious drop.

When she does all that, Joy was looking at her. He was so turned on watching his mother do this that he bends down and kiss her full on the lips, tasting his own juice. It's nice.

They share a passionate kiss, devouring each other and mixing their tongues together. His face is starting to get covered in his cum. Devi puts her tongue to his face and starts to lick him clean. His cum is for her and her only, not for him. His face is now covered in her saliva and she bends down further and saw his cock is rock hard.

"See, my son, you are wishing to do it. Don't you? Your cock is ready to slip into your maa's waiting pussy. Don't count on the fact what others will say. Ohhh my boy, you know, I never count on others'. My father was the first man to pop my cherry, make me a complete woman. We were happy couples as my mother was dead. We visited The Thirupati Temple where we married and I shaved my head bald in the temple. We fucked like cats and dogs and soon I was pregnant at the tender age of 19. But the fucking did not stop and I lost the first baby."

"Ohh my god, maa. You had been so lucky."

"Yes. Then when I married Sanjay, I made it clear to him that I'll give birth to my father's children first and then his. He agreed and you see, we still share such a great marriage life."

"Dad agreed to your wish of giving birth to your father's babies? Did he not feel jealous?"

"No. he is such a great man and loving husband. I now do not complain of him as he fucks around other women and even our daughters. I even do not count much on if you fuck your elder sisters. I just count on the pleasure of a man and a woman in sex. Sex is the only truth to our life, boy."

She felt she could convince her son. He is a young man. He must have his own lines of morality of not fucking his own mother. But now, she felt, it is gone. She holds his throbbing cock and come out of the bathroom. She just sits on the big dining table and pulls him to her.

She kissed him again on his lips and then holding his face in her hands she almost forced him down so that he are just inches above her cunt, " Do you want to suck mom clean, Joy? Here is mummy's pussy. Come, my boy, suck it, suck it all up". His tongue reaches forward and she feels it moving amongst her pussy hair and between the swollen lips as he licks and cleans her cunt of her juices. Devi can feel the start of another orgasm as Joy probes with his rough tongue, between her lips and inside her love-hole, along her clitoris and underneath as his tongue reaches for her ass.

"Ohhh, Joy... Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... suck it. Eat mummy clean. I'm just ready to cum in your mouth... ummmmmmmmmmm... seck mummy's pussy clean, ahhhhhhhhhhh..."

He buried his face in her pussy, shoving her tongue deep inside her. She was crying out in a voice that sounded like she might break down in tears at any moment, then reached down and grabbed his hair, pulling him into her and she ground her wet pussy lips against his face.

With the noises she was making, Joy had no doubt the neighbors were listening. He had never wanted to give a woman sexual pleasure more than he did right now. He wanted to give her everything she'd ever wished. She had received everything in life, fucking her own father, giving birth to her father, fucking like animals with her husband and other men around, but she is still starving. She is a slut and is always ready for more fucking. She was more than just a woman, more than someone he cared about...she is his mother.

Devi sits up on the table and spreads her legs wide. she hold her cunt open for her son and holding her son's hair tight, she forces his face into her cunt, crushing his nose against her throbbing, erect clit and making loud screams in joy. Under there, her son was working up some saliva and bathes her beautiful cunt in his saliva. It feels so good. Her son sucking and licking her clit and pushing a finger deep inside her as she was lying there on the table, spreading her legs and offering her eager pussy.

He inserted one, then two and then three fingers as he fucks her with his hand. It's too much for her and she felt her whole body shaking in a great orgasm building deep under her belly.

She comes down and lets Joy lie on the floor which he gladly does and then she sits on him straddling his mouth and lowers her big bum. She sits squatting on his face and lowers her sari over him, thus covering his face. He felt a shiver run down his spine as his maa sits on his face and offers him to eat her pussy.

He was busy eating her and she putting her weight on her knees, lowers her face on the rock hard cock that stands gladly between the jungles of black, well-trimmed pubic hair. Before she takes it in her mouth, she says, "Do you like mummy doing a 69 with her big son?"

She hardly waits for an answer and starts to suck him. When, under her sari, he was desperate to make his maa satisfied soon and make her cum as early as possible. He was eating her with all might. With his hands, he had started to rub the full and big ass of his maa, often rubbing the black puckered ass hole, making her moan louder. The pungent smell of the asshole, the musky scent of the urine soaked pussy leaking more love-juices made him excited.

He was licking her outer lips and at once sucking on her erect clit. It was rock hard and pointing down to his mouth. She knew, she was on the edge of a rocking orgasm. Yet she was desperate to delay. Her juices were flowing and she felt a heat coiling deep under her abdomen. She was licking his shaft with long strokes and was panting as she was nearing her orgasm.

He felt her ass shaking, her thighs throbbing and her abdomen trying hard to stop the first jerk of orgasm. He began to chew her clit and she could not stop her satisfying cry, "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh... fuck... ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... ahh..." he was afraid some neighbors may knock their door at her cry. But he has already started to taste her juice and with the first jerk she released a hot gush of pee. She squirts every time she comes. Keya had said him about their mother's squirting habit as her father told her.

He opened his mouth and took as much as he can down his throat. She is releasing so much juice. He can hardly breathe. And as her orgasm subsided, she stood up leaving his face free from under her sari. And she takes his hand asking him to stand up. Joy is not a boy to disobey. He stands up only to come closer to Devi.

She took him in her arms and she planted a wet kiss on his lips. Her tongue entered his mouth and met his tongue. The mother-son sucked on each other's tongue. He was fondling her firm ass but she took his hands and placed them on her big boobs. And she continued kissing while he was caressing and mauling her breasts. Her nipples were so hard.

When Devi finally guided her son to the bedroom taking his hard cock in hands, Joy was sure, the moment is nearing that he is going to put his pole in his own mother. He was still confused but he saw determination in his mother's eyes. She swiftly removed her sari and dressed in petticoat and blouse, she perched on the bed where he was laying, his cock ready to be put into a pussy. It was throbbing.

She took position lying on her back and spread her legs, her petticoat still lifted up to her waist. He asked, "Do you feel shy to be naked before your son, maa?"

"Shy? And why do I feel shy, sona, when I'm all eager to take my son in me?" She answered while opening her hair bun.

"But you are in your petticoat and blouse." Joy waited if a chance comes and they stop now.

She opened her hair, let it spread over her head and lifted her legs from her waist to readjust herself. Then while rubbing her clit, she smiled, "It feels like a randy whore when I fuck in petticoat and blouse. My dad loved the dress. And I think you would certainly grow loving to see me walking around and fuck in the dress, sona."

She took his erect cock in her soft hands and guided him on top her. She whispered, "Now, don't waste your time, mamma is waiting, sona. Don't tease her any more. You men like to tease a woman like me. Don't you?"

Joy felt his cock brushing the outer lips of her pussy. He felt the dampness of the throbbing clit. She was pulling him into her. And finally he entered though he thought this will not happen. He felt his mother pushing her ass up to meet his cock and at the same time pulling him down to her pressing him on his waist. He felt his throbbing cock going deeper into the channel he has come out of. And she moaned, "Ummmmmmmmmmmmmm... Ahhhhhh... Ssssssssssssssssssssssss..."

Joy looked at her eyes. There is so much pleasure and satisfaction. She looked so sex striven... Joy asked, "Are you OK? Is it paining, maa?"

She smiled at her son and placed her soft hands on his buttocks, "Yes baby, I am, it feels so good baby, it feels so good mmmmmmmm that you go in me... mummy likes a big cock there always..."

Joy felt pride, love, and pure lust for the woman under him, his mother now his lady all webbed and caught under the spell of his charming size.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • We Are All Together Ch. 17

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 12 milliseconds