• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Me and My Aunt Nupur Pt. 01

Me and My Aunt Nupur Pt. 01

My name is Abhi and I am a 23 year old living in Chicago. This is the story of me and my aunt Nupur. She is my dad's brother's wife and is a very attractive woman for 45 years old. This story happened almost 5 years ago when she and my uncle came to visit my family and me in Cincinnati, Ohio.

For many years, I've been attracted to my aunt. She is a sexy woman who will usually feel very free around me and wears low cut blouses that show off her cleavage. She doesn't work out but eats well so she has that slightly plump figure that comes after two kids. She wears a 32C bra and I've occasionally found hers and become hard immediately. She has a slightly plump ass that is frequently visible in her suits and jeans and occasionally I have grabbed it on the pretense of giving her a hug. Her skin is very smooth and her hands are like butter.

When she came to visit, she and my uncle slept in the guest room, I in my room, and my parents in there's. My uncle left before my aunt because he had to return to work and after that, my aunt slept alone in the guest room. One day, I wandered into her room when she was in the shower and found her bra and panties in the corner. I took both and hid them in my room. Before I left, I heard slight noises from the bathroom and after I put my ear to the locked door, I heard ever so slight moans. I knew the guest bathroom shower had a detachable head and I figured my aunt was using it for a reason other than showering. I immediately ran to my bathroom and jerked off to the thought of her fingers inside her pussy. From that point,

I knew I had to find a way to do something with her, I would drive myself crazy if I didn't, especially with her so close to me. The next night, I waited until 2 am when everyone was asleep and rolled quietly out of bed and crept into my aunt's room. Opening the door quietly and then closing it, I slipped into bed with her and was happy to see she was only wearing a nighty and panties. She stirred a little when I got in but did not wake. She was sleeping with her back to me so I tested getting behind her, slowly touching her to test if she was awake.

My touching had no effect and I knew she was a deep sleeper. I reached around her and slowly pressed her tits, still no response. I squeezed her nipple a little and she moaned, but continued sleeping. I think my lust overcame me and I squeezed a little too hard and she suddenly woke up.

"What are you doing here?"

"I wanted to come sleep next to you."

"Okay, go to sleep"

I pretended to close my eyes and soon heard her heavy breathing again. I moved in closer to her, rubbing my crotch on her ass. She stirred a little but kept sleeping. I reached around and wanted to touch those tits that I had fantasized about. I unbuttoned her nighty one careful button at a time till her tits were almost spilling out and then I reached inside to grab one. My hand must have brushed against her face because she woke up with my hard cock against her ass and my hand in her nighty.

"What are you doing? This is wrong. You said you were just going to sleep. You have to go from here."

"I wanted to touch them aunty. They're so sexy."

As she began scolding me more, I grabbed her head and kissed her deep, she resisted completely and kept trying to push me away but I kept kissing her till she stopped struggling and opened her lips to my kiss. I kissed her for a few minutes before I realized it was morning. I left her and went back to my room and got ready for the day.

The next night, I knew I needed a better plan if I expected it to go further. I crept into the room, noticing that she didn't lock it and got into bed behind her. She woke up immediately and started saying this is wrong. But her look of lust was unmistakable. I lied that I just wanted to sleep and eventually she fell asleep. I grabbed her hand and put it down my shorts. Reflexively, she closed her hand and it closed around my cock. I moved it up and down and this woke her up. She immediately told me to leave but didn't take her hand off my cock. I took this as a sign and moved her hand up and down my shaft as I unbuttoned her nighty. She kept telling me to stop but her look of lust at my cock told me otherwise. Once I unbuttoned her nighty, I slipped it off her and checked the time. It was only 1 am, I had time. I gently brushed her nipples and she let out a moan.

I noticed her hand get tighter and let go of it, and she started playing with my cock herself, moving the skin up and down, and staring at the tip. A drop of precum formed at the top and I took it in one finger and wiped it on her lips. Her initial disgust turned into lust as she licked it off her lips. I told her I wanted to feed her my cock. She looked at me and then bent down, taking the tip in her mouth. Her wet mouth felt amazing on my cock and I instinctively grabbed the back of her head. She moaned as I did, giving me the go ahead. I had been hard for a long time and knew I was close. I grabbed the back of her head and forced my cock down her throat. She gagged and tried to push away but I held her down and fucked her throat till I came inside her mouth. It was easily the most I've ever cum. I let her go and she swallowed my cum and wiped her mouth.

"Is that all? Please leave, this is so wrong."

"I'm just getting started."

She hadn't made a move to cover her naked body so I immediately leaned forward and kissed her neck and behind her ear, she moaned but tried pushing me away. It was a half-hearted attempt and I grabbed her wrists with one hand and held them above her head as I laid her down on the bed again. I kept kissing her neck and slowly moved down, taking one nipple in my mouth and sucking it, making her already hard nipple harder. She squirmed underneath me but I twisted her nipple until she stopped squirming. I kissed and bit her nipple, feeling it get harder in my mouth. I heard a little moan escape her lips, despite her closing her mouth tightly. I kissed further down, sliding her panties to one side as I slipped one finger inside her.

She couldn't hold it any longer and began moaning. I slid off her panties and put it in her mouth to quiet her as I let go of her hands, she held onto the top of the bedframe and twisted in pleasure. I slid my finger in deeper and pushed a second in, her pussy feeling like a virgin pussy since she hadn't had sex in a long time. She pushed down on to my fingers, moaning behind the panties in her mouth. I started finger fucking her harder and she came hard all over my fingers. I took out her panties and told her to lick my fingers. She cleaned them off and looked at me with lust. I saw the sun coming up and went back to my room, leaving her wanting more.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Me and My Aunt Nupur Pt. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 94 milliseconds