• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Healed by the Wolf 02

Healed by the Wolf 02

12

Hey guys! I'm absolutely in awe by the amount of positive feedback I've received. Thank you so much for taking the time to read my story.

There's not much in the way of sex in this chapter, but trust me, it's coming.

Constructive criticism, comments, and votes are always appreciated :heart:

*****

Once the door to Vera's room shut behind him, Killian slumped against the wall to keep himself from toppling to the ground. His chest rose and fell in rapid succession as he tried to regain his senses.

It had taken every ounce of willpower he had not to fuck her senseless right then and there. He shouldn't have touched her at all, but the minute her deliciously sweet scent drafted over him all sense of decency vanished from his thoughts.

He had waited nearly three years since he first scented her to be able to touch her, but the day had finally come. Vera was eighteen now, she could come with him back to his lands. She would come with him if what had just transpired between the two of them was any indicator. Perhaps he was being cocky, but things more than often went his way.

His cock was straining painfully against the fabric of his jeans. Though his wolf had highly disagreed on the matter, he hadn't allow himself to find his own release in Vera. He had already imposed his desires on her once (though she hadn't seemed to mind) and hadn't wanted to risk pushing her any farther.

Killian picked himself up off the wall and stumbled his way to the nearest shared restroom in a lust-clouded haze, which he thankfully remembered spotting on the way up to Vera's room. The second he was alone, he unzipped his jeans and slid down his boxer-briefs, freeing himself from the confines with a moan.

It wasn't that he had a problem with public nudity and sex, he was a wolf after all, but he didn't think jacking off in the middle of one of the strongest alpha's in the country's house was the best idea. Not to mention this was his future father in law.

But if he didn't find release after seeing his mate cum for the first time, he would surely die.

With one large hand that barely encircled the girth of his organ, he slowly stroked himself up and down. His rough, calloused fingertips only added to his pleasure, a shudder running up his spine. He dragged his thumb across the top of his circumcised cock, spreading his warm pre-cum over the thick mushroom head.

He threw his head backwards and moaned, picturing Vera's pretty little blonde head bobbing back and forth on his swollen cock. He could almost feel it, her plump lips running over him while he jammed himself down her hot little throat, his hands tangled her hair.

Fuck. He was close. He tried to hold back, but a few more jerks and he felt his cock swell in his grasp. His hot seed shot out, landing unceremoniously in the toilet in several powerful spurts. Damn, he hadn't cum that fast since he was a horny teenager. Well, he was still horny, but he wasn't a teenager.

He couldn't remember the last time he had to get himself off- he usually had others for that. But he figured fucking someone other than his future mate at this point was a no-go. Besides, he had to meet with the alpha.

He caught a glance of himself in the large, oval shaped mirror. His large eyes were a shimmering emerald color and were matched with a winning smile. His inky black hair hung in loose waves, ending just below his ears. With high cheekbones and light stubble covering his strong jawline, he knew he was attractive. There was no denying that- not that he would ever want to.

He quickly zipped himself up and did his best to wash Vera's scent away from him. Hey, Alpha Herondale, nice to meet you- I just tasted your daughter's cunt. He chuckled at the thought as he exited at the restroom.

With a bit of pep in his step, he made his way back down to the compound's library, avoiding the suspicious gazes of the many wolves he passed on the way. He wasn't supposed to wander, but he caught a whiff of Vera's scent and it led him to her bedroom, unable to resist the temptation.

The library was lined floor to ceiling with books, both old and new. Dane, his second, sat impatiently at one of the many tables, hurriedly rising to his feet as the alpha reentered.

"Where the hell have you been? You said you would be back in a minute!" The honey-blonde beta hissed, crossing his arms.

Killian rolled his eyes, nonchalantly leaning against one of the heavy wooden tables. "Oi, don't be so dramatic. I was just havin' a walk about the place."

Dane narrowed his eyes in disbelief before letting out a sigh. "Why do you smell like her?" He pinched the bridge of his nose, squeezing his eyes shut.

"Do I?" The alpha shrugged, but a grin spread across his lips.

Dane rolled his eyes, running a hand through his hair. "It's definitely noticeable. You didn't fuck her did you?"

"Just gave her a taste is all."

"Kill! This is serious! We're in the Herondale's house for crying out loud! If he-"

Killian waved him off, interrupting. "Oh stop. I am being serious. I didn't fuck her. Wanted to, but I kept hearing your annoyin' little voice in the back of my head tellin' me it wasn't a good idea." He rolled his eyes, an annoyed growl rumbling from his chest.

Dane scoffed. "Since when do you listen to anything I tell you?" Though he might not seem it, he highly respected the alpha. Killian was an effective leader, not to mention his best friend, but the man was impulsive. That impulsiveness tended to follow with some questionable decisions in his personal affairs.

The alpha laughed and opened his mouth for a snark, but was cut off by the door to the library swinging open.

An omega, no older than her late teens nervously stepped in and bowed his head respectfully. "A-Alpha Herondale is ready to see you now. He sends his apologies for the wait."

Dane flashed the girl a small smile and nodded. "It's no issue. There wasn't much of a wait." He sent Killian an accusatory glance.

Killian just chuckled, ignoring the accusatory gaze as he followed the omega out of the library, Dane close behind.

The two were led through the maze that was the massive compound and paused outside the council room, hearing the last bit of a conversation.

"-and I think she has the right to know, Vince." A high-pitched voice full of concern rang out. The alpha's mate, Killian realized. Cynthia, he believed was her name.

The Herondale Alpha let out a low growl. "No," he replied angrily, "she doesn't. We've already quelled the issue with the Cassidy clan- It's over and done. She doesn't need to know."

There was a pause.

"...I don't like lying to our daughter." Cynthia sighed.

"But she needs to accept the match. We can't let... the incident cause our family anymore pain."

At that, Killian pushed passed the omega, despite her protests. In the council room was a large, round table. Its occupants included several council members, a few betas, and the Alpha at the head- his mate standing behind him.

Killian nodded his head respectfully. "Excuse the intrusion, but I have every intention of telling her myself." He said, unflinchingly meeting the other Alpha's gaze. It was obvious what 'incident' they were speaking of.

Vincent was taken aback by the young man's brash attitude, but decided to let it slide. This, hopefully, was his daughter's future mate. He simply met the younger man's gaze for a moment before blinking. "Why?"

"She deserves to know." He replied simply. "After we get to know each other a bit."

The older alpha was silent for a moment, looking back to his mate. "Does that work for your ever present conscience?"

"...Yes. As long as she isn't kept in the dark for long." His mate replied.

Vincent sighed, nodding as he turned back to look at Killian. "Alright then. That's if we can even get her to go with you in the first place. She doesn't seem too keen on letting anyone tell her what to do." His eldest daughter had always been rather rebellious, despite lacking a wolf herself.

Killian resisted the urge to growl. Even the thought of his mate not coming with him was driving him mad. He would drag her out over his shoulder if he had to. She was coming with him. "About that, would it be possible for me to get a moment alone with her?"

Vincent raised a brow. "It seems you already have." He shot him a knowing glance. Cynthia snickered a bit behind him, nudging his shoulder. "But alright. I'll have the wolf who escorted you take you back down to the library where you two can chat." He put emphasis on the last word to let the younger alpha know there would be no more fooling around with his daughter until they were out of Herondale territory.

Killian resisted the urge to laugh and he could practically feel Dane's eyes trying to melt the back of his head with a glare. "Ah, thank you, Alpha Herondale."

The older alpha rose from his seat and walked over to Killian, holding out his hand. "Please, call me Vincent."

Killain nodded, taking his hand. "Vincent."

With a nod, he motioned for the omega to take them back to the library, dropping the younger alpha's hand and heading back to his seat.

Killian turned on his heel, brushing past Dane into the hallway where the same nervous omega was leading them.

Dane hurried up behind him, the annoyance practically radiating off his tanned skin. "I hate you." He thought he was going to die of embarrassment.

"Nah, you don't." Killian laughed, a playful smirk at his lips. "You're just bloody jealous because you haven't gotten any while we've been gone."

"Shut it."

The alpha laughed, shaking his head as they entered the library.

~~

Vera was left in a lust-clouded haze as that smug Irish bastard left her room. What the hell had gotten into her? She had never been so... forward with a man. Of course, he had been the one to make the initial advance, but something had come over her.

No other boy, or man for that matter, had even so much as looked her way before. And now there was a full-fledged alpha wanting to take her back to his home as his mate? She didn't know what to think.

Her mind was telling her no- she shouldn't go back with him. He only wanted her for the connection to her father. But her heart, and though she would never admit it, her body, was telling her yes. There was an invisible string of attraction pulling her to him, tugging at her very being. Even though she had only known Killian for a few minutes, she had felt... safe with him.

Which was completely ridiculous. He barged into her room, touched her without consent... but she had given in to her desires eventually. And though she felt she should, she definitely didn't regret the encounter. She felt more alive in those few short minutes than she had her entire life.

After a few minutes of just simply trying to rid herself of the need creeping between her thighs, Vera forced herself off the bed. Like Killian had suggested, she needed a shower. Though she couldn't smell him on her, every wolf she passed would be able to. She would never live that down...

A few minutes later, she was in fresh clothes and eyeing herself in the mirror. Her long honey-blonde strands of hair hung in loose waves that ended right above the small of her back. Large hazel eyes adorned with bright flecks of gold stood out amongst her angular jawline and high cheekbones. She had always considered herself pretty enough, but being a null kept most of the boys at bay.

They didn't want someone so broken for a mate. Being a null wasn't great for one's self esteem.

She was yanked out of her deep thoughts by a knock at the door. Part of her worried that it would be Killian again... wanted it to be him again.

She opened the door and tried to hide the disappointment she felt. It was just one of the omegas. "What?" She questioned, sounding more annoyed than she meant to.

The girl gripped her elbow nervously with her opposite hand, averting her gaze. "A-Alpha Cassidy. Y-You're to meet him in the library."

Vera immediately perked up at this news, her heart pounding with a mix of anticipation and anxiety. She nodded and quickly followed the omega down to the library.

Her thoughts were plagued with what she thought the inevitable. He's going to tell me that he changed his mind. He doesn't want a null for a mate. Or even worse, that he did want her- for the connection to her father.

Taking a deep breath, she forced herself through the library doors. She had to clench her jaw to keep from gasping.

In just the few short minutes since they had been apart, Vera had forgotten how breathtakingly gorgeous he was. Even sitting, he was an imposing figure. His muscles rippled out from beneath the plaid shirt he was wearing, though they weren't overly large.

His gaze met hers and a shudder ran through her. There was something eerily familiar about that gaze, but also something completely entrancing. She wasn't sure which one frightened her more.

She was pulled away from the staredown by another voice.

"If you two are done staring at each other..." The new voice chuckled.

Vera turned to face the voice's owner. He was large, but not as imposing as the alpha. He wore a friendly smile, which lacked the mischievous edge that Killian's seemed to posses.

"I'm Dane. Killian's second." He held out his hand, which Vera automatically took.

"Vera." She found herself smiling. There was just something rather calming about him, though she couldn't put her finger on it.

Dane smiled as well, before letting his hand drop away. He could feel Killian's eyes burning in the back of his skull. A warning not to get too friendly with his alpha's mate.

Killian knew perfectly well that Dane would never try anything with Vera, but his wolf was being naturally protective. She was his, but they weren't mated yet. And until they were, he doubted the protectiveness would let up, if it ever did.

Dane resisted the urge to roll his eyes. "It's great to finally meet you. Now maybe Killian will finally stop talking about y-"

The alpha let out a low growl before he could stop himself and Dane chuckled, turning for the door with a roll of his eyes.

"And that's my cue to leave you two alone."

Moments later, they were.

In the blink of an eye, Vera found herself pressed up against a book case, her hands held up over her head. She thought she should call for help or try to fight him off, but the only thing she found herself wanting to do was melt into him.

~~

Killian wasn't sure what came over him. One moment, he was perfectly in control, ready to have a civil conversation, the next; his wolf had him caging his mate against the bookcase. He felt his cock harden painfully and he naturally ground his hips against her thigh.

He found his lips trailing up and down Vera's soft jawline, earning a soft moan from her. Just from that, he felt himself ready to burst. He let his lips trace along her cheek until he was met with hers. There was no hesitance in her kiss this time, only raw need.

He forced himself to break the kiss, much to the chagrin of his wolf. Alpha Herondale made it very clear that his daughter wasn't to be touched until they were well out of his home.

With a pained sigh, he let Vera's arm drop and he backed up a few steps. She looked up at him with an expression filled with mixed confusion and desire.

Killian pinched the bridge of his nose and sucked in several deep breaths, forcing himself to think of anything other than what Vera would look like with his cock in her mouth.

"So..." He cleared his throat, meeting her gaze. "How are you feeling?"

"Horny." She quickly covered her mouth, eyes widening with surprise at her own brashness. Of course, the wetness between her thighs wasn't lying...

He felt his cock twitch in his painfully tight jeans. He suppressed a growl and forced a chuckle instead. "Well, I can fix that... later, if you'll let me." His Irish accent was seeping through even more than normal.

She dropped her hands from her mouth, instead opting to let them fidget at her waist while she stared at them.

"Vera..." He sighed, resisting the urge to reach out towards her. "Look at me, please."

After a moment, she did, though there seemed to be some wariness to her gaze. "Why do you want me to come with you?"

Killian resisted the urge to scoff at the question. Shouldn't have been obvious by now? She was his mate. He could feel it in his entire being.

But she wasn't quite a wolf. So she couldn't feel it quite like he did. But she felt something- that much he could tell.

He let out a deep breath he hadn't realized he had been holding. "I want you, Vera, because I know we can be happy together." Because I love you. Because you're my mate.

"But why me?" She remained unconvinced. As an alpha, he could have pretty much any girl he wanted. Who in their right mind would choose her, a null?

"Because we're mates," he started before he could stop himself. "We are meant to be. I know you can't feel it like I can, but I've wanted you since the moment I laid eyes on you." He knew it sounded crazy, but he didn't care. He knew his words to be true with his entire being.

He first saw her three years prior; at a gathering her father had been holding. The Herondale alpha's mate had just given birth to a healthy pup and had invited the neighboring the packs to celebrate and show their respects. Vera had been lingering towards the back, away from the main festivities, when he saw her.

All of a sudden, a massive rush of energy had flowed over him. He wanted to kiss her, fuck her, make love to her, and talk to her all the same time. For a long time, he denied her as his mate. He learned of her status as a null and couldn't believe that his wolf would want her so badly. It was a fluke. A mistake, he told himself. He fucked countless women in vain attempts to rid himself of her image through pleasure, but those nights only served to strengthen his need for her. So he finally accepted it. But she was underage, so he had to wait three long, achingly painful years.

Vera wanted to back away, to run, but she couldn't- not with the bookcases behind her and Killian's massive form in front. She was at a loss for words. He didn't truly believe that they were true mates, did he? True mates were just fairy-tales, legends among the wolves. True mates didn't exist.

Mating was just like a human marriage for wolves, minus all the paperwork. Two wolves meet, fall in love, perform the mating ritual, and move in together. Simple.

Only nutters and the old-fashioned believed in true mates. True mates were said to be made for one another, like soul mates, only more so. It was supposedly 'love at first sight' for the wolves, though the human side might need a bit of convincing, according to legend.

She wanted to call him crazy, tell him to screw off... but she couldn't. As much as she wanted to deny it, she felt something for this man. Something powerful.

"Vera?" Killian's voice pulled her out of her deep train of thought.

She took a long moment to reply. "You seriously believe we're true mates?"

"I know it, without a doubt." Killian replied, not even a hint of hesitance in his voice. "Love, let me prove it to you. Please, let me make you happy." He reached forward and cupped his massive hand over her cheek, sending pleasant sparks through the both of them.

"Okay," she breathed, instinctively leaning into his touch.

Killian stayed still for a moment, almost not believing what he was hearing. She was coming with him! His mate! He broke out into a smug grin.

Vera held up her hand. "Before you get too smug, let me say something."

His grin faltered.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Healed by the Wolf 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds