• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Lee's Slave

Lee's Slave

Lee

Lee watched as his new slave girl tried not to fidget and fail miserably. She had only been in the handler's care for less than a week and he hoped she hadn't lost all of her personality and fight. He wanted an obedient slave but he wanted to train her. He wanted to see what she could become and he wanted her to still have a brain. It would be much more fun, and interesting, to work with her rather than have her obey every command.

"Stand up," he commanded. On shaky, numb legs she tried to stand before starting to fall over. As she tried, then failed, to stand and obey him, he caught her before she could topple over.

"Bloody hell, you weren't kneeling for that long."

"I'm..."

"Quiet!" the handler told her as he slapped her with the crop across the back of the thighs. "No speaking."

Lee looked at the handler and decided to keep his mouth shut. He wanted to leave this auction with his new slave and go home. The girl was beautiful but he knew she needed a shower and probably something to eat. He didn't mind London but wanted to get out and head home before prying eyes noticed his new girl. Someday this would all be legal and he wouldn't need to hide but for now, he wouldn't relax until he was out of the country. He turned toward the girl, and speaking into her ear, told her to nod if she could walk on her own now. He watched as she tentatively took a step forward trying out her numb legs before nodding toward his voice.

"Let's go," he said as he turned toward Ryan, his friend and a doctor, who just shrugged his shoulders before turning and walking towards the door. Lee grabbed the manila envelope of paperwork, put a hand on the girl's shoulder, and steered her towards the door. Blindfolded, she had to trust him to lead her forward and per auction rules, had to leave her blindfolded on until they had left the building.

*****

Aubrey

Aubrey lay on the floor of what she assumed was a limo. She knew she was in a car and no other car had that much floor space. She figured she should just be thankful she no longer had to kneel although she wished they would give her some clothing and untie her hands. She was also hungry and everything hurt as the past week had been hell. All she knew was she went to sleep in her own room but had woken up in a small cell like room naked. Whatever they had used to knock her out had left her nauseous, dizzy, and with a terrible headache.

For days, at least she hoped it was only days, she vomited most of what she was given to eat and could barely move her limbs. When she finally started walking around and keeping her one meal a day down, she was blindfolded and handed to this unknown man. Now she just tried to fall asleep and wish all the pain away. She wished to fall asleep and wake up in her own bed again. She slowly drifted between wakefulness and unconsciousness until she realized the car had stopped. That familiar feeling of nervousness consumed her as she waited to hear what would happen.

One of the men gently grabbed her arm, told her to stand, and helped lift her to her feet.

"You might just want to pick her up. The ground is probably freezing and with the amount she fell before..."

"You're right. Let's just get on the plane and get out of here."

"Or that's a good reason also. Frostbite on her feet, leave quickly, all the same right?" The man I could hear to my left started laughing as he spoke."

"Everything is always so funny to you isn't it?"

"Life has to be fun, what's the point if it isn't fun?"

"Oh just shut up," he said, "but you're right, it is cold out here. She's shivering and it has only been a few seconds." Aubrey liked listening to them banter back and forth. It took some of her fear away and gave her hope. She turned her face into the man carrying her trying to block the wind but her toes still curled in the sharp wind and as much as she dreaded getting on the plane to go wherever they were taking her, she longed for the warmth.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Lee's Slave

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 374 milliseconds