• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Mistress Takes a New Slave Pt. 07

Mistress Takes a New Slave Pt. 07

Domina wrapped her lips around my imprisoned cock again and slid her mouth back and forth. I thought that my head would explode in frustration. My wrists and my ankles were locked firmly in place by the leather cuffs that bound me securely to the X cross behind me. My hands trembled in frustration but I was powerless to grant myself any sort of relief. I bit down hard on my ball gag in total frustration and lust.

"Is this hard to take slave?" Domina asked me. "My mouth is right here, so close to you but you're not getting anything out of this are you?"

I felt the warmth of her breath on my loins.

"No Domina." I mumbled.

She lightly ran her fingers along my balls as she again took my cock cage into her mouth.

"I know this must be hard for you." She said as she slid my cock out of her mouth. "I wasn't lying about what I said before, I love giving blow jobs. Every guy that I have ever been with has told me that I give the best blow jobs they have ever had. You wish you could experience that, don't you slave?"

I nodded my head vigorously up and down.

"What do you think, Mistress?" Domina asked as she temporarily turned away from my cock. "Should we take his gag out and let him really beg like a good little slave should?"

"You certainly do take to this, Kelsey. Yes, I think that's a good idea. We've kept this slave silent for long enough, let's let him tell us what he deserves to get."

Mistress' heels clicked over to where I was tied and she unbuckled the ball gag from behind my head and removed it from my mouth.

I took a deep breath and swallowed to clear my mouth.

"Thank you, Mistress." I told her, speaking clearly for the first time.

"That's right slave, now you can speak. But make sure you only respond when you're spoken to and that you don't forget your place."

"Yes Mistress, I know that I am still your slave." I assured her.

"Good slave," She told me as she patted the top of my leather hood. "And Domina Kelsey, I have something for you." I heard a soft jingling sound.

"This is the key to his cock cage, I'm giving it to you. If he pleases you, I give you permission to unlock him."

Domina laughed softly to herself and again took my cock into her mouth.

"Is that good slave? Your Mistress gave me the key - should I unlock you and let you cum in my mouth?"

She slid her mouth along the outside of the cock cage again and flicked her tongue along the exposed head of my cock.

"I don't deserve to cum Domina," I told her, "I only deserve to be tormented by you."

"I don't really believe you slave," She said as she licked my balls. "I know how long you've been locked up, I know how horny you are. This is such torture for you isn't it? My mouth is right here." Again she slid her mouth back and forth along the outside of my cock cage.

It was so close to being amazing, but instead of intense pleasure all I got was frustration. My cock struggled to become hard but the plastic cage kept it locked and small. My hands trembled in their restraints and I thought that I would explode in frustration.

She breathed hard and heavy on my package and licked my balls again.

"Tell me what you want, slave. Do you want to cum, do you deserve to cum?"

"Please Domina...I...I."

The frustration was taking over me - I knew I shouldn't say it - I couldn't control myself.

"What do you want slave?" She asked as she wrapped her lips around my imprisoned cock and ran her hands along my hips. "Do you want to cum?"

"Yes Domina Kelsey, I need to cum in your mouth! I deserve to cum in your mouth!" I shouted out. "Let me cum!"

"What did you say?" Domina asked me sharply as she abruptly pulled her mouth back from my cock and got up off her knees. "You deserve to cum in my mouth? Let you cum? Are you giving me an order, slave?"

I realized the mistake that I had made and I did my best to make up for it.

"No Domina, I'm sorry," I pleaded with her, "I don't deserve to cum in your mouth! I don't deserve anything other than to fulfill your will!"

"It's too late slave," she told me as she stood up. "I can see that we still have a lot of work to do with you. You still seem to think that your enjoyment matters. I hope you enjoyed my mouth because I can guarantee that you aren't going to enjoy this next part."

I heard Domina's heels walk away from me toward Mistress' wall of toys and then return.

"You told me that you deserve to cum in my mouth?" She asked me.

"I'm sorry Domina," I told her, "That was a mistake, I know that I don't deserve to cum, I just deserve to be your slave."

"I don't think that we can trust you, slave. The second that we take your gag off and immediately you start acting like a man again instead the slave that you are. Slaves don't get what they want, slaves get what their Dominas feel that they deserve. And right now you deserve to be punished."

I heard a quick whistle of air immediately followed by a sharp sting in my balls.

"Ahh," I called out in pain and surprise.

"Surprised by my whip slave?" Domina asked me. "You told me you deserved to cum, but I think that instead you deserve to have your balls whipped. I was only going to give you 5, but since you forgot to thank me for that first one I've decided to give you 10 instead."

Again I heard the whip move and again I felt the sting in my balls.

This time I responded appropriately.

"One, thank you Domina."

"That's better, slave. You don't deserve to cum, do you?"

"No Domina," I told her, panting in frustration and pain, "I don't deserve to cum. I just deserve to be punished by you."

She whipped me again; this one hit the inside of my left side thigh.

"Two, thank you Domina."

After 6 I wasn't sure that I could take it anymore but I knew I needed to follow my instructions and take my punishment as Domina had instructed.

I felt another blow land.

"Seven, thank you Domina."

"Now Domina," I heard Mistress say, "Let's give this slave a chance to catch his breath. I have an offer that I want to make him."

Mistress walked toward me and I felt her rub gently along my cock and balls. After the whipping they had just received her tender touch felt amazing.

"Does that feel better slave? I know how much that must have hurt you. Well I have an offer that might make you feel better about your predicament. Here's my offer to you: if you take the rest of your punishment like a good slave should, and you beg me to let you be my slave, then I will take this cock cage off you and I will let you fuck me. Well slave, does that sound good? Is that what you are going to do for us?"

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Mistress was offering me a reward beyond my wildest dreams.

"Yes Mistress, I agree. I will take my punishment and I will beg to be your slave."

"Good slave," Mistress responded, "Domina, let him have it."

Again I heard the whip move and I felt the painful blow land on my groin.

"Eight, thank you, Domina."

She whipped me again.

"Nine, thank you Domina."

"Only one more to go, slave." Domina said, temporarily pausing my punishment. "Convince me that you want it."

"Please Domina, I'm begging you." I told her, "Please punish me, please whip my balls! I just want to be your slave, I just want to take your punishment and do whatever you tell me to do. I will never forget myself again!"

"Very good, slave." She said and landed the last blow.

"Ten, thank you, Domina."

I had made it. I couldn't believe it. I had taken Domina's punishment, and now Mistress would undoubtedly keep up her end of the bargain and take off my cock cage let me fuck her. After so many weeks in captivity the thought of finally being free and of being inside a pussy again was amazing.

"Very well done, slave." I heard Mistress say. "You have taken your punishment and you have convinced me that you are starting to learn your place. Since I am a Mistress of my word I will now take off your cock cage and let you fuck me."

I felt two sets of hands, Domina Kelsey's and Mistress' I assumed, unlock my wrists and ankles. With my bondage mask still tied firmly on I couldn't see anything, but I felt myself being lead by my slave collar across the room. I was turned around and pushed onto my back onto the bed lined with leather sheets. The leather cuffs on my hands and ankles were locked to each of the bedposts and I once again found myself tied down and spread eagle; this time on my back.

My mind was starting to run wild. It had been so long since I had cum and now I was so close and was going to actually be inside my Mistress. It was beyond anything that I could imagine.

I felt a hand rub along my cock cage and I moaned in pleasure and anticipation.

"Does that feel good, slave?" Mistress asked me. "Are you excited for your reward?"

"Yes Mistress," I responded. "I am so excited for my reward. Thank you Mistress, thank you so much."

"I'm glad slave, you've worked hard for us today and you deserve a treat. But I think that your mouth has been open for long enough. I have something new for you to keep that mouth occupied."

I felt a gag being placed in my mouth and it was buckled in place behind my head. I could tell that it was not the same ball gag that had previously been in my mouth...something was different about this one but I wasn't sure what.

"That's better." Mistress said as she finished securing the strap behind my head. "Now it's time to take off that cock cage. Domina, you have the key so I'll let you do the honors."

I felt Domina turn the key in the padlock and carefully remove the chastity device. After so much time confined the simple ability to achieve a normal erection felt amazing. I was in a state of ecstasy anticipating having my Mistress' pussy wrapped around that cock soon.

"Now ladies, gather around." Mistress said. "This slave has performed well for us so I am going to give him a reward. As I promised I took his cock out of its cage and now I am going to let him fuck me."

"Isn't that going to disrupt his training?" I heard a different woman's voice ask. "I mean, if you take his cock in your pussy won't he start to think that he deserves it in the future?"

"You're absolutely right." Mistress responded. "And I have no intention of taking his cock in my pussy."

What? How could this be? She promised me...

"See that dildo attached to the gag in his mouth? I am going to let him fuck me with that. I promised that I would take off his chastity device and that I would let him fuck me and I am going to do both of those things...just maybe not the way that he had envisioned it going."

No, no, no! I was so horny, I had been such a good slave, and now this!

I did my best to suppress my ego, to let my servitude grow, and to only focus on my Mistress' pleasure...I felt my submission deepen again.

"What's the matter slave?" Mistress asked me. "You wanted to fuck me with your cock? You must be insane to think that I would ever take that pathetic cock inside me. No, this big dildo that you are so kindly holding in your mouth will be much more appropriate. Just think, my beautiful pussy will be just inches away from your face but you won't get to see anything."

I felt Mistress straddle me and move her way up to my face.

"Now gather around close ladies, I want you to watch as this slave fucks me with his dildo. He is almost the totally broken now, almost the perfect slave. He isn't quite there yet but we're getting close."

I felt the gag in my mouth move slightly and I knew that Mistress was rubbing her pussy on the dildo that was attached to my gag.

"Now slave you are going to give me a nice long ride on that dildo. You will fuck me to as many orgasms as I feel are necessary."

"Yes Mistress," I thought to myself. "I will do whatever you want me to do. I will be your slave."

I felt my transformation from Steven to slave almost complete. I started to ignore the throbbing horniness in my own cock and to focus instead on making sure that I pleased my Mistress with the dildo.

"I am her slave, I am only her slave and nothing more." I thought to myself as I felt Mistress lower herself down on my dildo.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Mistress Takes a New Slave Pt. 07

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 393 milliseconds