• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • My Wife's Gift

My Wife's Gift

It all started when we were watching one of those morning chat shows, the kind with some very light news and a whole lot of celebrity gossip. There was a scandal about some celeb who had slept with his mother in law. The chat show host said, "I think a lot of men want to sleep with their mother in law."

My wife, Annie, asked, "Do you ever think about my mom?"

"No." I lied. I knew that a former boyfriend had told my wife he wanted to get her in bed with her mom and she was totally disgusted. The truth is that my wife's mom, Jane, was an 18 year old hottie when she got pregnant, and she's stayed hot ever since. Now sixty, and a little softer and rounder, she has long, dark hair (dyed, but who cares), full breasts (my wife is a b-cup at best), a narrow waist and flaring hips. Her lips were full and soft. I'd spent way too much time imagining kissing them or having them wrapped around my steel hard cock. She wears a uniform of tight jeans and colored t-shirts (sadly, high-necked), and she just has a way of looking at me with her big, dark brown eyes that says, "I know what you're thinking and I am, too."

Throughout our marriage, my wife has shared the details of our sex life with her mother. She's showed her nude photos of me and told her how much I enjoy eating pussy. Jane's husband never went down on her, ever, and hadn't had sex with her in over 10 years. Even when he did, it was birthdays and anniversaries, only. I knew Jane had a vibrator because my wife had helped her pick it out. Jane was a very sexy, sexual woman with no way to fulfill her needs and desires. She was prim enough to never cheat, even though she was propositioned nearly every time she went out of the house.

My wife is also a highly sexual woman, and we had many adventures over the years. She is a great lay, an excellent fellatrix, and my best friend. However, a chronic disease had made her take medication that interfered with her ability to enjoy sex. If she stopped the meds for a week, she'd have multiple screaming, squirting orgasms, but that week would be full of constant pain, sleeplessness, vomiting and misery. The last 12-pack of condoms I bought lasted two years.

"I think you should fuck my mom," Annie said.

I laughed. "Why would I want to do that when I have you?"

"You don't have me," she said, sounding sad and serious. "I mean, you do, but you know how I can't always be 'there' for you. I know you miss it. I miss it to, and I love it when we have sex, but I also know that once every couple of months is not fair to you. I worry that you'll want to be with someone else, someone who can...you know..."

"Stop," I said, though my cock was straining in my pants, "You know you're my only girl. I married you, not your mother."

"No, seriously," Annie continued, "This way, I won't worry that you're with a stranger, mom will finally get some quality lovin' – you know how good we are together. I want her to have that, and I want you to have that, and we'll still get together when we can. Everybody wins."

"You're crazy," I said, and kissed her. I excused myself to go to the bathroom and jerked off furiously thinking of Annie's mom.

A week went by, with me jerking off every time I showered, thinking about Jane's soft, full body. I never raised the issue with Annie, and she didn't say anything to me. Finally, on Saturday, she said to me, "It's all set. I'm taking Christy (our daughter) on a shopping trip. We'll be gone at least four hours. Mom will be here at noon."

"What are you talking about?" I said.

"Today's the day you're fucking my mom."

"I'm what?"

"You're fucking my mom. I'll be out shopping. I figure you owe me, since I'm giving you my mother."

"Uhhhh..." was all I could say, though my mind was racing.

"Relax, honey," Annie said. "It's not like you haven't thought about it. It was nice of you to lie, but she and I have both seen how you look at her when you think we can't see you."

"Uhhhh..."

"This will be good for all of us," she said and kissed me. "I want this for her, and for you, and for me."

"Well, okay." I said, jokingly, "If I have to."

"You do," she said. "And make sure Mom cums. A couple of times. Like you do for me."

"I'll do my best."

Annie kissed me again and squeezed my cock through my pants. "I know you will."

Jane arrived right at noon. She seemed nervous and excited as I was. We went down to the den (I thought it would be rude to fuck my wife's mother on our bed). She stood facing me, about five feet away.

"So, how do we do this?" she said.

"I know." I laughed. "It seems so strange, yet I've thought about this moment for so long."

"Me, too." Jane said.

"I know what I want to do first," I said, staring into her eyes. "I just want to look at you. I want to take you in fully without hiding my eyes. I want you to see me caressing and undressing you with my eyes."

She blushed and looked down a moment. "I always liked that you looked at me. Especially when I made you hard and you'd try to hide it or will it away before I saw it. But I always did."

I laughed. "Guess I'm not as smooth as I thought I was."

"Women know," she said. "Women always know."

I smiled at her. "I'm glad I don't have to hide it anymore."

I stood there, taking her in, letting my eyes feast on her beautiful body. Her eyes followed mine as I stared openly at her full breasts, at the vee of her crotch that her tight jeans highlighted. I'd worn loose fitting jeans with no underwear, and my cock was straining and bobbing freely. I looked deep into her eyes, then drew them down to her luscious lips, my hand brushing my stiff cock. She blushed, and I could see her nipples pushing against her bra and t-shirt.

I walked around to look at her from the back. Oh, that ass! Still full and high, her cheeks delineated by the tight denim. I knew from my wife that Jane went commando now, after a brief fling with thongs. I'd caught a few glimpses of whale tail before. Always a wonderful sight. I hugged her from behind, my cock pushed firmly against her ass, and nuzzled her long, dark hair. I whispered in her ear, "There's so much that I want to do with you, that I've wanted to do for so long." She leaned her head back as I kissed her neck and pushed her rump against my crotch. I reached up and caressed her breasts, my thumb making circles around her stiff nipples. I reached down to the vee of her jeans with my other hand and rubbed her pussy.

"Ohhh..." she moaned. "It's been so long since anybody touched me like this." She turned her body and ran her hands over my ass, pulling me even tighter against her as she kissed me, thrusting her tongue deep into my mouth with a decades-long hunger. I kissed back greedily, bringing my hands up to her neck and pulling her to me as if I could meld the two of us together.

I lowered my hands to her wonderful ass, finally free to squeeze and caress it as I had in my fantasies. It felt even better than I imagined, especially when hearing her sigh and moan as we kissed, feeling her hands on my body doing what she'd always dreamed of doing. If we could only do this much, I thought, it would last me a lifetime, but Annie had given her mother to me fully, for both our pleasure, and I wasn't going to stop at some kissing and heavy petting.

I led Jane over to the couch and seated her on the arm, reverse cowgirl style. I leaned her forward, her gorgeous ass presenting to me. "There's something I've been dying to do," I said. I knelt down and rubbed my face against her denim-clad cheeks, my hands caressing the back of her thighs. I worked my nose into her cleft and drew it up and down, I rimmed her through the denim as she squirmed and moaned. I stood up and put my cock against her ass and leaned my full weight on her. "Your ass was always so hot," I said, dry humping her. "You've given me so many orgasms just thinking about it." I pushed harder against her full cheeks. Her pussy rubbed against the arm of the sofa as I drove into her. I reached up to caress her breasts with one hand and offered her my fingers to suck with the other. I humped against her until I was on the brink of orgasm and then pulled away.

"Hoo!" I said. "I need a breather before I cum too quick. I want this to last and last."

Jane stood up and grabbed me, kissing me with furious, uncontrolled lust. "You don't get to start me going and then just back off!"

"Oh," I said, "I'm nowhere near finished." I hooked my fingers into the waistband of her jeans and pulled her tightly to me. "We're going to have lots of fun."

Jane grabbed my cock through my pants and gave it a squeeze. I reached down to unzip and set it free.

She stroked it softly as we kissed some more. A huge drop of precum oozed out. I scooped it off with my finger and smeared it on her lips, then kissed her, enjoying the slickness and sweet taste as we shared it.

Jane knelt down and held my cock to her face, looking up at me with her deep, brown eyes. She kissed the tip, then took a long lick up the shaft. I moaned. She grinned and took me fully in her mouth as I wrapped my hands in her beautiful long hair. She swirled her tongue around my shaft and played with my balls with one hand. She slowly slid back off me and stood up.

"I'll be right back," she said as she grabbed her purse and left the room. I stood there for a second, wondering what was going on. I tucked my hardon back into my pants and zipped up, then sat on the couch, waiting.

Jane returned after a few minutes. She'd shed her jeans and t-shirt for a sheer black babydoll top and lace-trimmed tap pants. Her breasts swung freely under the material and I could see her stiff nipples and fifty-cent piece areolas. I could see her trim bush and meaty lips. I let out a low whistle of approval.

"You look good enough to eat." I slid down so that my head was resting on the sofa seat. "In fact, I think that's what I'll do." I motioned her over, grabbing the backs of her thighs and pulling her sweet pussy to my lips. I gave her a long, deep kiss through her tap pants, working my chin against her labia. I breathed her in deeply, her aroma going deep into some animal part of my brain. I gave her long licks through her panties as she sighed and purred. I stroked her ass cheeks and explored her cleft with my fingers as my tongue traced her lips and tapped at her clit. I pulled her panties aside and tasted her skin for the first time. I grabbed her hips and pulled her down harder as my tongue dove into her moistening pussy. I loved the tang of her as I went deeper still. She was grinding against me and crushing my head with her thighs as I assaulted her clit, licking under the hood, circling it, sucking it into my mouth, nibbling it with my lips. Like her daughter, Jane was blessed with a clit the size of a finger tip, and I started sucking on it like a cock as her legs began to shake and she bucked her pussy against my face. She was panting and gasping as I held her tight against me. She put her hands behind my head and pulled me even tighter to her as she came hard, crying out unintelligibly.

She rolled away from me and lay on the couch, still panting and shaking. "No one...no one has ever...no one has ever done that to me! No wonder Annie married you."

I sat on the couch and stroked her thighs softly as she came down. She sat up and kissed me as I played with her breasts. She reached down and unbuckled my belt. I took off my shirt as she pulled my jeans off and pushed me onto my back. She took my cock in her mouth and began sucking me slowly, with long licks and dives, as her fingers teased my balls. She stopped for a second and grabbed something out of her purse. It was a bottle of lube. She looked devilishly at me as she squirted some onto her middle finger. "Annie said you liked this." Man! What women will talk about. She sucked me back into her mouth as she worked her finger into my hole. I was squirming within seconds, overwhelmed by the sensations of her mouth on my cock and her finger in my ass. I had to pull away or I was going to cum.

"That's another one I've never done before," she said. "I tried it on Randy (her husband) once, but he freaked out."

"You can try anything you want with me," I said.

"I'll keep that in mind," she said and smiled. "Now, when are you going to put that cock in my pussy?"

"I'm not," I said as I sat of the arm of the sofa and pulled her to me. I placed her hand on my rod. "You are."

She straddled me and guided my hardness into her wet softness. We both sighed as she sank down on my shaft. I grabbed her waist and held her as she ground and bobbed on my dick. I looked deep into her eyes as we fucked. "This is what I thought about every time I saw you." We kissed deeply and I worked over her breasts and nipples, stroking, squeezing and pinching them as she rode me. I felt her pussy tighten as she let out a gasp and came. It was all I could do not to cum as her cunt squeezed me like a hand.

I lifted her off of me, stood up, and turned her around, placing her hands on the arm of the sofa. I knelt down behind her and slid her panties off. I started nuzzling and licking her gorgeous ass, now bare and fully mine. I stroked and knead her cheeks as I licked her pussy from behind. I traced my tongue up and down her cleft. I stuck my thumb in her cunt and played with her clit with my fingers and rimmed her asshole. Tender, circular licks, then darting my tongue against her hole. She pushed back, moaning, as I thrust my tongue into her chute. She was shaking again, her knees quivering, her pussy soaking my thumb and fingers. "Fuck me," she hissed. "Fuck me now."

I stood up and grabbed her hips as she reached through her legs, found my cock and guided it into her steaming pussy. No more time for tenderness or teasing, I started ramming in and out of her, my balls slapping against her, her soft cheeks bouncing against me. We were both making animal noises as I slammed into her pussy again and again. She reached back and played with my balls and that sent me over the edge. I howled as I shot stream after stream of hot cum into her. Before I could even finish, she spun around, pushed me to the floor and straddled my face. I licked and ate her furiously as my cum and her juices flooded my mouth and cheeks. She was grinding and bouncing on my mouth as I licked her clit. I worked my fingers into her and started massaging her g-spot. She was making sounds I'd never heard before as her whole body began shuddering and quaking. I could feel her cunt muscles spasming on my fingers. She let out a cry and squirted all over my face as she came. It ran down my face, into my hair, down my neck. I was covered in her cum and I loved it. She rolled off of me and lay down on the floor, panting and gasping. I rolled on my side and just looked at her. Her face and chest were still red from her orgasm. Her makeup was smeared in all the right ways and her hair was a tangled mess. The room was fragrant with the aroma of our cum. I brushed her hair off her forehead and gave her a deep, tender kiss.

"I suppose you're going to tell Annie all about this," I said.

"Of course," Jane said. "We always share everything."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • My Wife's Gift

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 24 milliseconds