• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Grave Encounter

A Grave Encounter

"Dress off Kelly, it's not like you aren't used to showing off those big tits and ass anyway, and I'm assuming a slut like you isn't wearing any knickers but if on the off chance you are ditch them too."

The words stung and humiliated her, as ,of course, did the location, but the large breasted brunette still did as she had been instructed and pulled the light, flowery Summer dress she was wearing up and over her head. She stepped out of her white panties too, bristling slightly at his assumption she wouldn't have been wearing them. She caught a glimpse of the luminous hands of her designer watch as she dropped her panties on the grass beside where she stood, ten to midnight. Maybe it wasn't just the cool night air that created goose pimples all across her skin as she stood there stark naked in the Rochester cemetery.

"Right then slut, assume the position."

Kelly looked dumbly at him.

"Doggy style! Down on all fours, legs parted so I can make my mind up whether it's cunt or arse. That's it, facing the stone."

The stone in question was the headstone over the grave where Kelly's father was laid to rest and had been for four years now. Kelly tried to look at the engraved writing on it in the moonlight but found she couldn't, instead she sunk slowly onto her knees on the damp grass then stretched forward and placed her hands in the grass too. She felt so bad posed there like that, so embarrassed that she was sinking to this level. Then in the silence of the graveyard the audible lowering of a zipper behind her made her jump a little. Then her boyfriend's harsh voice at her ear.

"He always hated me you know."

She knew this was true.

"Always thought I wasn't good enough for his little girl. Always thought I would cheat on you and show you up. Pity he wasn't around to find out it was 'Daddy's Little Princess" that was the cheating whore in our relationship.

Kelly hung her head in shame, her big tits now brushing gently on the wet grass too. Billy's words and actions hurt her but she could not deny their truth. She had cheated on him and with a married man. A man whose wife was a big wheel in the entertainment world that Kelly had struggled so hard to break into and stay in (based purely on her looks rather than any discernible talent). Billy had discovered their illicit relationship and worse had documented evidence of it, pictures, recordings, diaries and some of the things Kelly and her lover had enjoyed doing were very morally debatable if not illegal certainly enough to kill their respective careers stone dead without the man's vengeful wife adding her weight to it.

So Billy held Kelly's very future in his hands and she pleaded with him not to go public, cried that she would do anything, ANYTHING, for him to keep his silence. And this is where it had led her.

She jumped a little as she felt his fingers roamed over her arse then slid between her cheeks and pushed into her pussy.

"Soaking wet you slut, I fucking knew it, even here, even like this you're still fucking gagging for dick! What a fucking whore!"

He finished by removing his hand and spanking her hard on her ass.

"Maybe that old bastard rotting beneath you should have done that a bit more and you might have turned out better, eh? Now get that fat arse up as far as you can, I don't think I'll be using your pussy any more having seen the kind of thing you let up there when I'm not around."

Kelly bit her lip and lifted her pelvis up as far as she could. His rough hands pulled her bum apart and she felt his rock hard dick slide between then press against her puckered little anus then thrust inside and begin to fuck her. That first hard thrust forced her head up and she was made to look at her father's headstone. Billy realised it too and stretched forward to hiss in her ear. He grabbed hold of her long, tousled brown hair and jerked back hard on it, keeping her gaze hard on that symbolic stone.

"Think the old cunt would be proud of you now? Think you'd still be the apple of his eye like this?"

"N-No!"

With every thrust he was edging deeper and deeper into Kelly's sphincter until his hanging balls were slapping noisily against her thighs. And Kelly couldn't help herself from moaning too, the pain and pleasure of a good, hard, rough ass-fuck was not something new to the 35 year old and despite everything she was getting off on this to her internal horror. And then Billy stopped.

She gave a small almost inaudible whimper, wanting him to finish off and cum deep within her and have this done with. But Billy didn't care and instead led her forward by her long hair, using it almost like dog lead, right up to the headstone and there he present his cock to her mouth, fresh from her own ass. She baulked.

"Go on, take it, clean it up and then I can finish you off. "

She looked up all doe eyed and pleading but when he did nothing else she finally accepted what she would have to do, she rose up so now she was just kneeling on the wet turf and had to rest her arm on the top of the gravestone and opened her lips and took his shit stained cock into her mouth.

Now it was Billy's turn to moan, Kelly had always been an expert with a cock in her mouth. How else could you explain her success up to that point, it certainly wasn't talent, yes she was good looking but there were far prettier girls out there but few as ambitious and willing to do whatever (or whoever) it took to get on. Despite the horrible taste Kelly worked her oral skills, her tongue probing at his balls whilst she sucked him as deep as she could. He wouldn't last long, he never could when she was like that.

She was right, but he didn't cum, instead he plucked his dick from her gasping lips and in one fluid movement hauled her to her feet and pushed forward and bent her over her own father's headstone. And then he got right in behind her, slid his cock back into her asshole and buggered her hard and fast right there. He poured on the pressure, hammering forward with all his weight. Kelly could not contain herself any more and began squealing in pleasure at this treatment until, with one final big surge Billy pushed forward and the stone cracked and fell over with the two of them still rutting like wild animals atop it (Billy had planning this finale, coming here earlier in the night and using a hammer and chisel to significantly weaken the stone - of course he had also taken the chance to piss all over the old bastards' stone as well but he hadn't told Kelly of that, yet).

Billy stayed on top of Kelly and thrust one last time, firing the last of his sperm into her ass as she lay on the cold stone, wriggling to be free. He put his hand on the back of her head and used it to push himself up, chuckling.

"I'll keep your dirty little secret bitch, but the two of us are finished and if you ever say anything negative about me I will be all over you with the truth."

With that he was gone and Kelly slowly rolled off the headstone horrified at what they had done. The damage they had caused, the depravity she had sunk to, and only then did she realise that Billy had taken her dress and knickers with him...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Grave Encounter

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 615 milliseconds