• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Mind Your Own Bullying Business!

Mind Your Own Bullying Business!

12

The mid-afternoon traffic was unusually light in the English town of Guildford today, as a white Audi TT cruised along the left land lane of the A3 dual-carriageway.

Holly Newbridge was on the way back from another successful sales meeting. The family owned IT company she worked for had secured another sale, and another new client thanks to Holly's efforts.

She reached up and brushed her blonde hair away from her eyes just as her phone rang. The word 'Mum' appeared in the car's dashboard display.

She pressed a button on the steering wheel to take the call. "Hi Mum, how are you?"

Her mother Janice spoke through a crackling and distorted line, "I'm ok thanks. I need a favour Holly. The train I'm on is late and can I ask you to pick up Timmy?"

"Of course, I'll be..." Holly went to speak further, but the call was cut off before she could. Glancing at the clock, she figured she had plenty of time to make it to the school and not be missed from the office.

Driving along, Holly realised that it had been several weeks since she had last seen her younger stepbrother. After her parents had split up, Holly stayed with her father Sebastian, continuing on at private school, before going on to college, then University, before starting with his computer company.

Things has been much tougher for her mother Janice. In the months after the break-up she found a new man, but he had no where near the money and success Holly's father had experienced. Timmy grew up in a modest suburban home and attended the local secondary school, and despite just turning 14, was a quiet and introverted, but happy child.

The white Audi turned and pulled to a halt inside the school's car park. The smart new sports car sat at odds with the collection of mostly people-carriers and estate cars the other parents owned.

Holly looked across the school yard as the kids started to exit. She was to used to seeing Timmy smile, but the slightly dishevelled boy coming into sight disturbed her.

She watched as he walked with his head down towards the car park. Suddenly something seemed to attract his attention.

Standing next to a brick pillar, was two older boys and a girl. All in school uniform, one lad had dark hair and was slighter taller than the other blonde haired one.

The girl had her arm around the taller schoolboy's waist, and was wearing a short black skirt and tights. Her hair looked to be dyed black with bright purple highlights.

From the distance away, and inside the car, Holly could not hear what was being said, but judging from Timmy's facial expression it was not pleasant.

His face brightened as he saw Holly's car and then waved towards her. His pace quickened as he approached the car and pulled at the passenger door handle.

"Hi there Timmy! This is a surprise." Holly spoke positively, as a broad smile formed on the teenager's face.

"Thanks Holly, it's great to see you."

Timmy's smile vanished as quickly as it has formed with his stepsister's next comment.

"Are they your friends?" Holly gestured towards the trio.

Timmy dropped his head and suddenly appeared very distressed. "N-no, th-they are sixth formers. They, they sometimes bully me."

Timmy started to sob and moved his hand to cover his face. "Don't worry Timmy, I'll stop this. " Holly spoke firmly as anger rushed into her mind. She quickly opened the door and climbed out the German made vehicle.

As Holly walked towards the three bullies, she caught the attention of many of the parents and youngsters around her.

Holly always looked her best. The 26-year-old woman had her blonde hair styled to a shoulder length and modern appearance. Her make-up was immaculate, lips bright red and glossy. With each step, her black high heels clicked and clacked on the Tarmac surface of the playground.

"Excuse me, I wish to speak to you three. " Holly spoke firmly in a well spoken accent to the two boys and girl standing up against the pillar.

The taller boy looked over and stared at the bright blue dress Holly was wearing. It's cut revealed a little of her cleavage, her fair-sized breasts moving slightly under the blue fabric as she briskly walked in his direction.

Looking further down, the dress' hem finished just above the knee, her toned legs clad in dark stockings or tights.

"What's your name?" Holly spoke firmly as she drew level with the taller boy.

He looked on at Holly in a mixture of suspicion and amusement. "Kyle Wright. What's yours?"

Kyle's directness surprised Holly and caught her off guard. "My name? It's Holly Newbridge"

"Well Holly, I take it you're one of Timmy's family? " Kyle spoke calmly, a slight South London accent to his voice.

"Yes, I am. He is my stepbrother."

Holly's confidence suddenly started to waver slightly as Kyle seemed to be taking control of the conversation, but she decided to press firmly on regardless.

"Now look, just leave him alone. I know what is happening and won't hesitate in reporting you to the headmaster."

The short skirted girl looked up at Kyle and smirked. Kyle responded again in a confident way. "OK Holly, of course we'll take care of Timmy now you have told me. There must have been some sort of misunderstanding."

The blonde haired boy looked at Holly, clearly trying not to laugh.

Given how used she was to negotiating in her business work, this conversation with her stepbrother's possible tormentors was proving difficult to say the least.

Holly stumbled over her words, "Well, OK. That's good then."

Kyle's expression changed to a cold stare, "Thanks Holly, you can go now. Bye."

The words dried up in her mouth, and all Holly could do was turn and walk away. She closed her eyes and exhaled as she heard the three sixth formers giggling behind her.

Upon reaching her white car, she opened the door and got in. Timmy looked across at his stepsister with a look like he has on Christmas morning. "Did you speak to them? Are they going to stop?"

Holly stared ahead, fearing she may have just made things worse. "I'm sure it will be fine Timmy. Let's listen to some music?"

The sound of Taylor Swift replaces the conversation, as Holly starts the engine and drives quickly out of the school car park, tyres chirping as she does so.

****

"Goodbye Miss Newbridge."

"Good night George, see you tomorrow ", Holly smiled as she waved at the company security guard, before her fingers with their manicured red nails press against the glass door to open it.

It had been busy day, but Holly and her co-worker, Terry Brooks, had completed the last details of new sale and had the contracts ready to sign.

Handbag hooked under her right elbow, she looked at her iPhone, swiping through her Facebook news feed as she walked.

Focused on the phone's screen, Holly was almost next to her car when she realised someone was standing by it.

"Hello Holly." It was Kyle Wright. He seemed to enjoy the look of surprise on the young woman's face as she looked up to see him.

"What are you doing here?" Holly's surprise made her ask the question rather bluntly.

Kyle paused a moment, allowing time for her to look at him properly. The 18-year-old boy was certainly not unattractive, his facial features and his black hair in a sweeping style, gave him the look of a member of a boy band. Dressed in the school uniform of a red and blue stripped tie, white shirt, black trousers and blazer, the Doc Martin boots he was wearing provided a hint of rebellion.

"Your Timmy was very chatty today. He told me you worked here. I thought you could give me lift home."

He said the words as more of a statement of fact, than a question. Holly reached into her handbag for the keys, before unlocking her the white TT.

"OK, Kyle isn't it?"

The lad nodded, before opening the passenger door and getting in.

Holly looked up to the sky, frustrated with herself about how she was handling this situation so badly.

She pulled at the door handle and climbed into the car herself. Kyle looked over as her black stiletto stepped into the driver's footwell of the new Audi, before she then slid her bottom across the car's leather sports seat.

As she did so, the hemline of the dark grey fitted patterned dress she was wearing rode up, giving Kyle good view of Holly's long toned legs, covered by a pair of dark coloured tights.

"Nice ride. I'll tell you where to go. Just turn right out of here first." The sureness of Kyle's manner made her feel as if she almost had no option.

Holly glanced down at Kyle's hand as he fiddled with radio controls, after a few brief bursts of different music came through the speakers, he settled on a dub-step tune.

She started the car and pulled away, while Kyle lowered down the window and started to tap his hand on the bodywork of the car in time to the music's beat.

Holly was directed to drive to one of the less desirable parts of the city, and was told to stop outside a brick and concrete 1970's style apartment block.

Kyle could see the look of disappointment on Holly ' face. "Yeah, I know it's not like your fancy riverside apartment."

"You know where I live?" Holly asked in a surprised, almost shrill tone.

Her question went unanswered as Kyle opened her door and got out, before leaning back though the open door again. "Come inside Holly. I want to have a chat with you."

She exited her car, after reaching down behind the seat for her handbag. Following Kyle along a concrete path, her expensive designer shoes clacked on the surface with each step.

Kyle walked up to a faded blue door, twisting its knob as he pushed it open and went inside. The sound of pop music and chatting echoed through the rather messy looking property. The brown carpet on the floor looked like it had never been cleaned.

Following Kyle into the living room, Holly saw the boy and girl that were at the school sat on a cream coloured sofa playing a video game. Two other young men dressed in school uniform stood behind them, one sipping a can of Coke.

Kyle gestured towards the seated pair, "Make room for the lady, Dave."

The teenager put the Xbox controller on the floor, got up from the sofa, and made his way towards the kitchen.

Kyle lent forward and kissed the girl on the cheek, " Alright babe?"

The girl looked in him in an annoyed way, before going back to the game.

Sitting down on the sofa, Kyle patted the cushion between him and the girl as he looked up at Holly.

"Sit down." He saw Holly hesitate for a moment. "Don't worry about Emily, she's just my girlfriend."

Holly turned and sat down on the cream sofa, hey body sinking down a little into its soft upholstery.

Picking up a can of soft drink from the table next to the sofa, Kyle took a sip before starting to speak again. "OK Holly, this is how it is. You want me and my friends to leave your Timmy alone yes?"

Holly was uncomfortable in the surroundings of Kyle's flat and was starting to become annoyed at whatever game he was trying to play.

"Of course I do. You know that. Timmy has spoken about what you have been doing at that school and it's got to stop!"

Emily picked up on Holly's apparent sudden change of attitude and glanced across at her. Looking down, Emily could see Holly's iPhone had slipped from her handbag and onto the chair beside her, it's screen still unlocked.

Slowly Emily's hand reached down to the phone and picked it up, as Holly continued to speak to Kyle about what Timmy had told her.

Emily's fingers tapped and swiped the screen as she looked through Holly's phone. Opening the 'Photos' album Emily looked through the various images. Some were of Holly's apartment and it's view outside of the river and boats, other pictures were of her car and some nights out with friends, and several of them were selfies the attractive Holly had taken of herself.

Emily paused and smiled, as an image of Holly wearing just a lemon coloured bra and panties appeared on the screen. She swiped to next picture to reveal an image of Holly topless, seductively posing on a bed, with her pink lips pouting, and her left arm up behind her head.

As Kyle and Holly continued to talk, Emily moved quickly to share these private pictures with her own mobile. Once done, her fingers tapped again on the 'Contacts' icon, before repeatedly sending a random selection of Holly's business and personal contact names, numbers, and email addresses to Emily's own older and battered looking Apple phone.

"Look Holly, I'm sure we can come to an arrangement of some sort about this? Perhaps we..." Kyle was cut off mid-sentence by Holly suddenly getting to her feet and pointing at the seated Emily.

"That's my phone, what are you doing with it? Give it back now!" Holly raised her voice, continuing to point her finger at the smiling Emily.

She laughed as she stood up, her right hand held both phones in the air, and was now dodging around to avoid Holly's attempts to grab them from her. "Some nice pictures on there girl. Sure the lads at school would love to see Timmy's sister showing her tits off?"

A sense of panic built-up in Holly as she chased Emily around one side of the sofa to the other in a childish fashion.

"That is my property, return it at once!" Turning to Kyle she continued on, "You don't scare me. You're just kids!"

By now, the commotion Holly had created captured the attention of Dave and the other two boys who were stepping nearer the couch.

Suddenly Holly felt a kick to the back of her right knee, causing her to lose balance and fall backwards. Her tumble was stopped as a crouching Dave caught her right arm, gripping it tightly and pulling it close to his chest.

In a moment, one of the other boys had taken hold of her left arm in the same manner, while Kyle and the other lad were wrapping their arms around Holly's lower legs and then tipping her up and backwards off the ground.

"What are you doing? Put me down now!" Holly tried to wriggle and squirm free, but the four young men were gripping her tightly.

"You filming this babe?" Kyle laughed as they roughly manoeuvred the smartly dressed woman into hallway.

"Oh yes. The rich bitch getting her first swirly!" giggled Emily as she filmed the unfolding drama from behind the group

"Pink panties, I like those. Ha-ha!" Emily moved her phone nearer as the Kyle and the other boy pulled Holly's legs apart so Emily could get a better view up her dress of Holly's brightly coloured underwear, hidden in part by her black tights

Holly shouted defiantly, but the situation had already gone far out of her control. "Stop filming me and put me down right now!"

As they struggled to move an increasingly angry Holly into the bathroom, her left high heel fell off and landed with a clunk on the bare wooden floor.

Tilting her head back, she could see that the laughing teenagers were moving her head first towards the toilet.

"God, Please no!" Holly exclaimed in a high-pitched squeal as she felt her head being lowered towards the toilet and her feet and ankles raised upwards.

The momentum of her body weight started to take over as the sight of the toilet cistern flashed past and Holly's head disappeared inside the toilet bowl.

Blood rushed to her head as she felt Dave and the other teenager let go of her arms. She desperately thrashed them about, while Kyle and the other boy pushed Holly up so that she was completely vertical. Her weight rested a little on her head inside the bowl, but mostly against her shoulders on the toilet seat.

Upside-down, Holly could feel Kyle and his friend now tightly grasping her upper thighs against themselves to stop her attempted kicks, as a result the bottom of her dress was now around her midriff.

"No! Please no!" Holly's words echoed up from the damp and unpleasant smelling toilet as she continued to attempt to hit out and break free.

"Do it, do it now!" Holly heard the words and shouted an unintelligible cry as she felt the water rush its way through the plumbing of the toilet.

Holly's head was suddenly completely enveloped in freezing cold water, swirling and flowing around her, rushing into both mouth her mouth and nose.

As quickly as the water surrounded Holly, it cleared once again as it exited the bottom of the bowl.

Kyle and this friend tipped Holly away and down from the toilet, with her landing awkwardly on the floor with a bump.

Emily smiled at Kyle as she waved her phone, "Oh yes, I got all of that!" Both looked down at poor Holly on the bathroom floor.

The immaculately presented businesswoman now looked a total mess. Holly coughed repeatedly as she tried to recover from the water that she had swallowed. Her blonde hair was now soaked and haphazardly curled over her face.

Dark coloured mascara had run down both Holly's cheeks, and also up on to her forehead too. Bright red lipstick had smeared across her left cheek where Holly's face had been pressed up against the inside the toilet bowl.

Disorientated, Holly propped herself up between the toilet and wall. She set a pathetic scene to the laughing group of youngsters standing over her. Her left breast had become dislodged from her bra having been upside-down, and it looked in danger of spilling out of her grey dress.

The lower part of the dress was still bunched up around her waist. Holly's lacy pink panties were still visible beneath her tights, now themselves holed and laddered where she had struggled with Kyle and his friend.

Emily went out of the bathroom for a moment, before returning and tossing Holly's black stiletto in front of her. "You forgot your shoe."

Holly felt close to tears and as her heart thumped inside her, she could not bring herself to look at the gang standing above her.

Kyle knelt down in front of Holly, and spoke softly. "OK Holly, unless you want that to happen to Timmy you're going to do just what I say, OK? Otherwise, Emily will be sending this video, and whatever dirty pictures you've taken of yourself, all around the school, and to the contacts she has found in your phone as well. It's only a few weeks until the end of term and I'll never be seeing your brother again. Understand?"

Holly nodded her head, "Yes, yes, I do."

"It's been a while since we had a party isn't guys?" Kyle turned to see the others mumbling their agreement. "So, you're going to hold a party at your place tomorrow night. Lots of booze, music, pizza. You know the score, yes?"

Holly knew she was going on a date tomorrow, and was hoping that it would turn into something more serious. "I've something planned tomorrow..."

Kyle spoke over her, "Not any more, cancel it. Now get your stuff and get lost! We'll see you at seven tomorrow night at your place."

Holly got back to her feet, pausing a moment to put back on her discarded shoe, before straightening and flattering out her dress. Emily appeared back from the living room as she placed Holly's iPhone into her handbag, before thrusting it into her chest. "See you tomorrow toilet lady!" Emily laughed loudly as the clearly shocked Holly opened the door and left the flat.

Holly fumbled in her handbag for her car key as she approached the stylish sports car.

Quickly getting in and shutting the car's door. Holly looked at the rear view mirror and saw what a mess she looked. She rolled her eyes upwards, and thought how on earth did she get herself into this?

****

It was only a few minutes drive back to Holly's riverside apartment, and once back, showered and changed, she was still shaken after what had happened, but was trying to think as positively as she could in the circumstances.

A mug of coffee in hand, she nervously paced around her apartment talking through her thoughts out loud, "It will be fine, that was just high jinks? I'll rearrange my date with James, have a fun party with Kyle and his friends like my university days, and then Timmy will be all OK. Kyle and that girl would never dare sharing those pictures anywhere. They know the trouble they would get in.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Mind Your Own Bullying Business!

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 12 milliseconds