• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Boots of a Goddess

Boots of a Goddess

Well you girls know what it's like, you get a couple of hours of away from the hubby and kids so that you can go and buy a new outfit for the party you've been looking forward to for an absolute age and it's all madness and mayhem running from shop to shop, because you know you're on borrowed time.

Anyway the first thing I see are these gorgeous boots, soft leather, tight fitting look really good with that little black dress that makes you feel a million dollars. I couldn't make up my mind so said to the sales guy I'd be back, just don't leave it too late we close at 8 he says, so I run around and get the rest of my outfit and arrive back at the shop with minutes to spare, the guy is actually pulling the shutters down when I arrive all out of breath and flustered.

He looks at me and laughs saying 'Jesus you must really want those boots' I couldn't even muster up a smile as I just slumped into the chair and drop all my loot on the floor around me. Next thing this guy offers me a cuppa, saying I look like I could use it and he has to do the books so no rush on me.

Fuck me I've died and gone to heaven! Of course I nearly bite the hand of my newly found guardian angel, with a very cute bum that I now notice as I catch my breath and watch him head into the store room.

I relax a bit and take of my coat, its cold out, but with all the running around I'm not feeling it. Shane arrives back out with my cuppa tea and a snack bar no less. Ah you're an Angel I say and he just laughs and heads back to the counter to start the books. Take your time and when you've caught up with yourself have a browse and let me know if I can help with anything.

Definitely sent from the heavens I think again as I drain the last of me tea and set about the real task...me Boots!

I head over to the ones that caught my attention in the first place, beautiful, soft leather and tight fitting up to the knee, go brilliant with skinny jeans, now I'm not sure if it was the fact that I had taken a few minutes to relax that I noticed the pair of thigh high boots beside, with zips up the back and diamond studding down each side, black suede, gorgeous to the touch and oh so sexy. I tried on my first choice, still looking at these goddess boots out of the corner of my eye.

Shane pops back around and says he's just going to put the closed sign up, to stop any other bedraggled shoppers, as he put it, coming in. There goes any thought of goddess out of my head!

He comes back and looks at the boots and asks how they fit, you know they look great with the leggings, or equally good with a pair of jeans. Tea and taste in clothes, this guy must be gay I think to myself.

Yeah they're great I say, but my eyes must have still been set on the diamond boots and Shane noticed too, cause he heads over and brings one back, now they look good, but these are to die for he says, they'd look great on you, and you have the legs for them, I'm now thinking I want to marry this guy.

Go one try them on, I'll get the other one from in back, without even waiting for a response he heads of to get the match.

I know from looking that I'm never going to get them on over my leggings, so as he's in back I take the opportunity to whip of my leggings leaving me in my short plaid skirt and bare legs, thank god I wore panties, I thought to myself as I stuffed the leggings into one of my bags.

I slip the first boot on and oh my god they feel so good, soft and sexy and the perfect fit, as I'm zipping up the back Shane arrives out with the match and proceeds to kneel down in front of me and put it on.

This justifies the pain of getting my legs waxed earlier! His thumb rubs against my calf as he

pulls the zipper up to just under my knee and then stops, I must have been in a bit of a trance as he looks up at me and smiles and says, I'm not going to be able to zip them up any further with you sitting there.

I nearly leapt out of the seat as I was jolted from the trance, so much so that I nearly fell over, only for me balancing myself with my hand on Shanes head! And managed to get one of my rings caught in his silky black locks. Only for Shane had grabbed my leg I would have been head over heels (quite literally)

As I regained my composure I looked in the mirror to check out the awesome footwear. With Shane grabbing a hold of my leg to stop me falling and me having had to spread them to balance, my plaid mini and my thigh high boots I looked like a porn star and a damn fine one too. I was more than happy with what I saw, not a wife or a mother, but a sexy woman with a good looking man at her feet and not only did I look sexy, but I could feel it too and boy that was a turn on.

I didn't even notice Shane fussing around trying to get the zippers up all the way, I was too busy admiring myself, but when he got the zipper up his hand stroked against the inside of my thigh and I nearly went again, this time with pleasure not imbalance,

I spread my legs a little wider so he could get in at the other boot and because it felt good and this time stuck my bum out a little to see if I could feel the hand touch more than my thigh, now not only did I look like a porn star, but I was starting to act like one and watching it all in the mirror made me even more horny.

Then bingo, hand against the thigh and of my bum cheek, Shane apologised, but continued to be professional commenting on how well the boots fit as he looked them up and down, still on his knees, the poor chap couldn't help to see up my skirt as he surveyed his handy work and turned away quickly only to see me staring at him with my finger in my mouth legs spread like the biggest flirt.

Not gay after all I thought as I could see the scene had got him going judging by the bulge in his well filled jeans. He winked at me yeah very sexy he said standing up and giving me the serious once over licking his lips as he did. I was now feeling really hot and staring at him I started strutting my stuff up and down the shop asking him did he not think I looked like a porn star in them, he smirked and said to be honest yeah you do, but a porn star that would get me going, then he switched back into salesman mode but if you wore with a little black dress you would turn from porn star to movie star.

God he was good. I went over to my shopping and pulled out a dress I had bought earlier, bending over a little too far, to give him a glimpse of my hot little ass in my pink lace panties, like this one I said swinging around catching him starring. Perfect he said. If you want you can try it on in back and you'll see what I'm talking about.

I was in my element feeling hot, sexy and very turned on in a shop with a stranger ogling at my every move. Sure , but no peeking I said as I flung the dress over my shoulder and strutted in back to indulge myself turning to give an inviting look to my fan.

I heard Shane lock the door of the shop as I went in back, he figured he was going to get lucky, he wasn't the only one. There was a small room in back with a full length mirror which also gave a view of the shop and an old divan with various boxes and marketing paraphernalia from shoe companies.

I took of my top and skirt and threw them on the divan and bent over to pick up the dress I had brought in with me, I still looked super sexy in the mirror, these boots and just my bra and panties, I couldn't resist throwing a few sexy poses that I see in my husband's magazines and reckoned I'd give any of them a run for their money, then I caught a glimpse of Shane looking in at the mirror from the shop floor, the feeling of being watched made me even hornier, so much so that I decided to give Shane a little show.

While pretending not to see him, I continued to strike a my sexy poses, getting more daring with my hand pulling down at the front of my panties, to give just a little glimpse of my well trimmed bush, but even I didn't figure on what I did next, completely caught in the moment I continued to slip my hand down into my pants my fingers slipping easily in between my lips as I was wetter than I had thought,

I began to massage my clitoris, slipping my fingers up and down teasing the opening of my fanny which was now aching to be filled, eyes closed and head rolled back I was completely lost in the ecstasy, not caring where I was or who could see me, my orgasm came as I slipped a finger inside myself shuddering with the wave of pleasure running through my body.

As I opened my eyes and looked at myself in the mirror I could still see Shane in the corner of the shop, mesmerised, but what he had just seen.

I grabbed my new dress and slipped it over my head it was black knitted figure hugging with a scooped neck and very low back, I wriggled it down over my hips and smoothed it down till it reached almost the top of my devilishly sexy boots,

I then turned on my heels and headed back out the shop to show Shane the new look, never letting on for a moment what we both knew had just happened, My panties were wet through and my nipples were struggling to get out of the confines of my bra.

Wow was Shane's reaction, definite porn star to movie he star, you look stunning, definitely fit for the red carpet, I laughed and said I didn't think my friend had a red carpet, which was why I was buying the outfit in the first place, well wherever you are going you will be the star of the show he said.

Oh no! I said as I turned and looked at the back of the dress. VPL and straps! That will never do. Without batting an eyelid I unhooked my bra slipped it off and handed to Shane and then slipped of my dripping wet panties and handed them over too.

Much better don't you think, he just nodded switching between my underwear and me smoothing the dress over my bum. I turned and headed back into the back room to get changed. I pulled the dress up over my head and stood to take one last look at my sexy alter ego in the mirror, this time completely naked except for my goddess boots!

I put on my plaid mini and top not bothering with underwear as I was feeling so liberated that I didn't want it to end. I headed out to the shop and gather up my stuff and went over to Shane and asked if he would hold the boots for me I even told him he could use my wet panties as a deposit. It would be my pleasure to hold onto both the boots and the panties, and if ever you are in need of a cuppa and a bit of time out, you know where to call he said.

All the way home in the car I had one hand planted firmly between my legs as I thought of Shane watching me as I brought myself to one of the most intense orgasms I can remember, needless to say I never broke the speed limit once, but did end up having to pull over to catch my breath.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Boots of a Goddess

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds