• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • My Ex Wife's First Gangbang

My Ex Wife's First Gangbang

As I had said in one of the first of these stories, both my divorces were painful to go through but they were not mean. The emotions taking a beating was the painful part. So, what I am about to write here should help others understand how all this came to be.

Three days after our divorce was final, Sherry had invited me to come to her family church for some renewal of spiritual energies. I know this sounds somewhat odd given her sexual energy but she did come from a very strict religious family and communion was a major part of that. So, come Sunday following the final signatures on the divorce decree, here I am sitting in the pew beside my now ex-wife. Everyone in the Congregation knew we were divorced so for me it was hilarious to see the looks everyone was giving us when we walked in hand in hand.

The sermon was dry and boring as usual and the counsel was mundane. But afterward when we were standing talking with Sherry's friends and family an old acquaintance of hers whom she hadn't seen in many years walks up and said hello to Sherry.

She excused herself from the group to visit with her long lost friend and was gone from our little group discussion for almost a half hour. When she returned she offered her deepest regrets saying that Tad had a lot he wanted to say to her. We all kind of chuckled and assured her there was no problems with us. She kept looking at me however quite strangely. After several glances in my direction I finally realized she was leading me with her eyes. So I made my adieus and she and I left the group and went for a walk around the grounds.

As we rounded the first turn, I asked what she was up to. She said, how badly she was feeling and had felt for demanding a divorce just because of my job. I tried to calm her anxiety there by telling her that it was all my fault for letting the job come first. So she stopped me and grabbed me around the neck and kissed me deeply. When we broke the embrace she said she had something she wanted to ask me about that would require a lot of thought.

Bracing for who knows what I swallowed hard and told her to lay it out. When she said that Tad had invited her to his house along with a few friends from Church. She wanted to go but she had this unsure look in her eyes. I asked her if she wanted me to go with her and like a shot she said yes.

So we went back to what is now her home and changed in to something a bit more comfortable and left for Tad's place. We arrived about an hour later after having stopped to grab a quick bite to eat. When we got there, we saw that there dozens of cars and trucks parked all in the lawn, along the street and even in the backyard. I figure there was at least 30 cars there. So, looking at each other with puzzled expressions we made our way to the door. As she reached for the buzzer, Sherry was startled at the door being opened so quickly. Standing in the doorway was Tad's wife Becky wearing only a thong bottom. She had no top of any sort on. Sherry looked at me and said, we might better go.

Before I could respond, Becky grabbed Sherry by the hand and motioned for me to follow along. We walked in to a full blown orgy. Within the hour from the time we left the Church to the present about 60 people were engaged in various sex acts. There were trains, daisy chains, three ways, sixty nines, male on male and on and on.

As we entered the den area of the house there was Tad standing on a table totally naked while a woman was kneeling at his feet sucking his cock and a man was behind him licking his ass. Tad was humping that woman's face like crazy and I turned my head toward his wife and she was already stepping out of her thong. She announced to everyone that the guest of honor was now here and before Sherry or I could even blink much less think, she was being pawed and pulled toward this cleared out area of a large rug in the center of the room. Tad suddenly pulls his dick from the woman's mouth and casually walked over to Sherry and whispered something in her ear. She immediately went to shaking her head in rejection of what he had said. Becky quickly steps up beside her and began rubbing her arms and holding her hands.

After a couple minutes of quite chatter between the three of them, I saw Sherry turn a deep deep red. I knew then that whatever they said, she was beginning to accept whatever it was they had proposed. Sherry walks over to me and said that they wanted her to be the centerpiece of a Gang Bang and it kind of intrigued her. But only IF I was the first and the last to fuck her and only if she could set the limits of who, how many and where they poked their dicks and or tongues. I said that if this is what she wanted that I would be there all the way. So she told Tad and Becky that she was willing to give it a go. They had her stripped to her nothings in about 3 seconds I think.

I whispered to her asking what she wanted me to do to get her started. She said she was already super wet from anticipation so she wanted to feel my cock in her pussy and my cum shooting inside her. I knelt down behind her and with one push I had my cock buried in her pussy and I was hammering away. After 5 minutes of steady plowing my cock in her, I began pouring my seed in her quivering quim. After I had exhausted my ready supply of man liquid, I pulled out and as I backed away I looked up to see this guy wearing a mask kneel behind her and shove his cock in her pussy and went to pounding away. He lasted about 2 minutes and the poor sap pulled back for a second and sprayed his seed all over the backs of her legs. He pulled away only to be replaced by another then another of mask wearing men.

After ten men had made their way in to her pussy canal, Sherry looked like she was getting exhausted. So stepped up behind her again signalling that the gang bang was now over. But this time, she looked up at me and asked if I would fuck her ass this time. She said she didn't want me fucking someone else' cum. Since several had tried to fuck her in the ass and she had kept disallowing it, I moved in to position. Just as I started lubing her up, Becky slid underneath her and started sucking her pussy, milking the cum out. I slid my cock in Sherry's ass and she exploded in what I think was only her second orgasm of the day. As I pumped, I noticed that a few unmasked men were standing off to the side stroking their own cocks. Sherry noticed it too and waved them over. One by one they rammed their cocks in her mouth for her to suck them dry.

One by one she sucked various cocks until the erupted in streams of hot sticky strands of cum. But, Sherry was not swallowing any of it. As the last of the men had blown their wads in her mouth, she settled back in to a steady rhythm with me pounding her ass. After a couple more minutes she felt the tensing up of my cock but, before I could unload she had pulled off my cock with a loud plop and had spun around to take my cock in her mouth.

She no sooner clamped her lips around my shaft than I started shooting a huge load of cum in to her throat and she not only swallowed every drop but she made a big showing of swallowing only cum. When I finished my second cum dump of the day, Sherry collapsed on the floor with cum still oozing out of her pussy. She laid there for a few minutes when Tad walked over to her and started jacking his dick over her back. When he had unloaded his cum on to her, the next man came up and did the same and thus it went on until every man except me had shot another load but on her back and buttocks.

As the last man blew his load on her, the women there came over and surrounding her began licking up all the cum. Some would run her tongue down Sherry's ass crack making sure to lick on her brown hole. This went on until she had been licked clean. At times one or two of the women would roll her on to her back and then dive down between her legs to lick whatever cum remained within tongue's reach.

After about 5 hours of some of the wildest kinkiest sex I have ever seen, Sherry wanted to go home and shower and think about what had occurred. As we were dressing and getting ready to leave, we walked by one bedroom and saw who was behind the masks of the fuckers. The first one behind me was none other than the Pastor himself, the others were his Deacons and a few other parishioners. I thought Sherry was going to vomit when the realization had hit her. I assured her that she would never hear about this from any of them. It was then that we realized that there were several of those "church ladies" were the ones lapping up and cleaning the cum from her back butt and ass crack.

Once we got back to Sherry's house, she bolted for the shower and called to me to come help her. When I stepped in to the shower, She turned her back to me and asked me to scrub her until she could no longer feel those tongues. After a long hot shower, Sherry turned to me and said that she had fun but, she wanted to feel my cock one more time in her pussy, ass and mouth and not necessarily in that order. I asked her if she enjoyed being the "center" of attention today and she said that she did enjoy all the cocks and pussies and tongues etc. what she found difficult was that she was made the center because of her divorcing me. So, for about a year after that, whenever she would get horny or needing to feel a cock, she would call me whether I was in the office or on the road teaching ask if could come over for a good cum.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • My Ex Wife's First Gangbang

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 1022 milliseconds