• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The Princess Club Ch. 02

The Princess Club Ch. 02

12

"Running through the forest?" Donna wailed, her hazel eyes fluttering between her stepmother and Donna's new red shoes, "In these heels, are you serious?"

Her step mother didn't look up from the vanity, never breaking pace with applying her heavy makeup or lacing up her formal gown.

"Donna, my dear, did you really think we'd find the most attractive ruffians in town and set up an elaborate birthday party, complete with a hunt for you through the forest, only to have you slip away?"

At the mention of the hunts, Donna felt goosebumps run down her arms and felt her puffy nipples suddenly harden and strain against the silken blue blouse. Her stepmother showed no indication that she'd noticed, but this was more often than not a sign that she had. Donna decided to press her luck though and let her slender palm wander over to her yellow skirt, casually but firmly pressing just below her stomach and indulging a little in the sensations that were beginning to creep outwards from between her legs.

"The bell will strike midnight any minute now, my sweet, and you're not ready," her stepmother chided.

The woman stood, her silky black hair tied back into a bun. With their high cheekbones, their supple figures, firm breasts, and full red lips, many mistakenly believed that the older woman was Donna's birth mother. It was, at the very least, obvious to see that Donna's father had certainly had a type.

"It's my 19th birthday and it's my party, I should be able to dress however I want!" Donna protested. She'd been thinking about this all day. She and her friends, who were also invited, had whispered about tonight at ballet class earlier that day. She hadn't managed to pry any information on the festivities from the security chief, Eric, despite repeated efforts with various amounts of sweet and sultry applied throughout the ride home. She had even let certain... indicators of her interest show through the thin black leotard, but it was no use.

Donna had been pulling the white stockings up to her thighs, but stood when her stepmother faced her. Her stepmother moved with a certain ominous grace and regal dominance that Donna had not quite managed to replicate. Her own haughtiness seemed to come across as petulance, and her stepmother was quick with rebuke. She moved behind her daughter, who at that moment had become too petrified to follow her motion. Donna felt her stepmother's fingers lace through her shoulder-length black hair, and without warning, seized the roots tightly and shoved her back down in to the chair. Donna gasped but made no other nose, leaving her legs spread and her arms by her side.

"If you want to dress like a common whore, I'll have you dragged into the kitchens and fucked by so many cocks you'll be bedridden for a week," Donna was nearly as shocked at the image as she was at her mother saying the word 'cock', and she shook her head (untruthfully) when her mother asked, "Is that what you want?"

Never relinquishing her hold, her stepmother moved back around to the front of her daughter. Her stepmother's long dress hugged those hips and breasts one unfamiliar with their relation could have

thought Donna had inherited. The woman pulled Donna's face forward, close enough that her breath spread across her mother's groin. Donna began to wonder at the woman's intentions, as she had many times over the years, but like always they amounted to nothing. The stepmother tied a red ribbon through her daughter's hair, topping it off with a bow. The slender hand snaked down along Donna's pale cheeks and seized her by her chin, pushing the girl back against the chair and running her eyes down every inch of the girl's costume.

"And now you look the part," she said, "A perfect Snow White."

The woman looked up and out the window to the heavily forested backyard of their mansion.

"You'd better run along now, I do believe it's all about to begin."

Donna nearly tumbled down the stairs, for the first of many times cursing her mother's insistence on the bright red heels. When she'd come into the foyer, the scope of the night's activities finally settled in her mind. Aja, her beautiful olive-skinned math tutor, was completely suspended in ropes woven between the room's columns. Her arms and legs were twisted behind her back in a number of knots, and the ropes crossed over and around every curve of her body, their tightness contrasting sharply with the loose and see-through blue fabric that could barely be said to cover her. She wriggled a little, but it was a hopeless situation. After a moment, she looked up and saw the stunned Donna. She smiled awkwardly, but didn't have any words to erase the discomfort of her student seeing her in this position. Donna was more disappointed that uncomfortable though, suspension had been her idea, and she was furious that her mother had wasted it on a lowly tutor.

Donna kept moving through the castle, through the cellar where a blonde woman in a blue silver dress sat in a chair with some sort of device between her legs. The woman briefly pleaded for help, but Donna kept moving. She pushed out the back door to the edge of the dark forest. She looked around but didn't see any sign of followers. She wondered if maybe her mother had misled her about this whole scenario. With some hesitation, she started off at a run into the woods.

The trees, which had started interspersed at great distances, began to grow denser the further she travelled. Sweat beginning to glisten in her bosom, she slowed to a trot, and when stray branches began tearing at the hems of her dress, she could barely even manage that.

"This is absurd," she groaned as one twig snagged the puffy fabric around her shoulders, threatening to tear the corner loose entirely. She turned around looked back towards the house, where a few gaps between the trees les a golden gentle golden light through. She walked back that direction, and began running when the trees spread apart again. Tears started to flow down those perfect pale cheeks while the arguments and insults against her mother's disappointing party began to fill her mind.

She reached the tree line when an arm caught her by the waist and pulled her back into the woods. She flailed her arms wildly but the arm from around her waist reached out and seized her wrist, the other hand looping it around a cord. Before she could bring her other hand over to free herself, that one too was caught in a rope and pulled the other direction. Her vision was poor in the darkness, but

the golden glow from the mansion allowed her to see the outline of the ropes pulling her wrists tightly to either side, wrapped around the thick trunks of the trees at the forests' edge.

The thoughts of pleasure vacated her mind for a moment while surface level instincts against violation rose up in their place. She tugged wildly, and uselessly against the cords. She'd started to scream, but the man's leather hands came up to her face and seized her jaw, strangely enough keeping her lips wide. Her shrill cries were unintelligible murmurs as the hands kept her mouth open. Donna felt something stuffed between her red lips, and the deeply held fantasies flashed through her mind. She'd become something of an expert on the several types of gags erotic stories on the internet had taught her about. But this didn't seem to fit any of them. It stretched her mouth wide and the man kept pushing in until she was forced to bite down. Her lips sank into the skin of the thing, and sweet juices lined her lips.

"An apple?" she tried to ask, but only the suggestion of the word slipped out of the unconventional gag. Suddenly, the man was nowhere to be found. She mouth was held wide, which kept her from releasing the apple, but it was pushed too deep in her mouth for her to bite through it. She turned her head from side to side, a few strands of black hair slipping free of the ribbon and falling into her face.

The hands slid down her face, over her bare collar, and began tenderly groping her breasts. Through the apple, she groaned, momentarily losing her sense of the situation. His hands enveloped her tits, fully enveloping and massaging them with a surprising tenderness. Her eyes rolled up and some of the juices began to run out of the corner of her mouth. She felt her hips naturally pushing back against him, only momentarily becoming alarmed as she felt something heavy throbbing against her skirt.

She was shaken back to reality when his boot kicked her feet apart, the heels digging into the damp ground. One hand, mid fondle, grabbed the top of the blouse and pulled it down with the tug, leaving her right breast jutting out into the cool night air. The wind whipped against her body, but she knew her swollen nipples were hardened more by his touch than the temperature. The other hand slid down behind her back, finding her legs above the tights that had become uniform among the princesses of the night.

"You're not my first tonight, you know," he growled in her ear, the slight Scottish accent giving him away as Eric, her stepmother's the chief of security. "But that just means you and I have longer together."

Suddenly his hand had cupped her ass, squeezing, drawing out a squeal from the girl in his grasp. She wondered, now, how many times he'd covertly watched her sleep, watched her shower, watched her touch herself. Donna wondered, at all of those ballet practices, how many times he'd wanted to bend her over the front of the car and savage her innocent little body. She'd had her suspicions before, but now she could almost be sure he'd been having her stepmother while her father was away on trips, and now she wondered if the whole time he'd been violating her stepmother, he'd been thinking of Donna. There was something vaguely sick, almost incestuous about the whole affair, and she hated the way that thought set her body on fire.

While she wallowed in ecstasy and self-pity, his hand had slid under her ass, two thick fingers running

along the thin strip of silky fabric covering her cunt. From the one boyfriend she'd had in the past (appointed by her stepmother), Donna expected him to immediately pull the fabric aside and have his way with her. She wavered on whether or not she still considered herself a virgin, because the experience had been so brief and surreal. She expected him to only last a minute or two, barely making an impression before dumping his seed onto her back. She expected him to be gentle, likely out of fear of hurting the Lord of the Manor's daughter.

But this... this was not at all what she expected.

His fingers kept sliding up, grazing over her lips before finding the tender bulb hidden beneath the folds. Somewhere in all of this, the other side of the blouse had been pulled down too, and her conical breasts jutted out towards her father's home. The skirt was rising up around her hips now, and she felt that bulge from before grinding against the perky white ass beneath the silk. Over the fabric, his fingers worked circles around her clit timed perfectly with his pinching of her nipples. In similar unity, sometimes his hands would fully encompass the soaking region between her legs while the other hand would maul her breasts. Instead of cupping her from underneath, he reached around her hips now. His palm cupped at that bulb, while the fingers slipped lower and pushed against her opening, blocked only from their advance by the thin silk. But they pressed deep enough that they rubbed against the sensitive rim of the opening, sending wild vibrations and sporadic vibrations down her legs.

Suddenly, the hand at her breast pulled away, but before she could wonder at its absence, it returned with a smack. The apple stifled her groan. She threw her head back, eyes locked up through the branches on the stars. Another muted scream never left the tree-line as his hands left their heavy red mark on her breasts. The stringing in her upper half contrasted wildly with the waves of pleasure, the two mixing in her stomach.

The lines in her mind muddled between "fuck" and "fight". Her upper body thrashed and flailed against his onslaught. She had enough room in the ropes to shake her arms a little, which resulted in nothing but causing those perky tits to dance from side to side. The juices from the apple began to dribble down her chin and a few droplets mixed with saliva slicked her cleavage.

But between her legs, her own juices were overflowing. The panties had gotten bunched into a thin strip of floss almost fully swallowed by her inflamed lips. Yet, his hands still kept the fabric between his fingers and her entrance despite her body now grinding, craving his invasion. She wasn't even aware of her nearly bare ass pressing against his hips until she felt a sudden flush of head and a throb against her back. As the lace was pulled down her slender legs, she suddenly awoke from the trance, but it was too late. The expensive undergarments were stretched beyond repair between her outstretched ankles and in their place she felt his horridly thick shaft moving along her slit. Twist her hips as she might, she couldn't dislodge him as the head made its way towards her opening. With one hand on the small of her back, he pushed her torso as far forward as the bonds at her wrist would allow, while the other hand around her hip pulled her lower half towards him. The hand on her back slid up towards her hair, gripping it tightly and jerking back, forcing her to look up towards the house. Forcing her to look to the window, where her stepmother watched distantly with a sinister smile.

The plunge. A flash of heat spreading through her body. Suddenly, he was inside her. Her body didn't surrender, but her mind knew this was it. He was going to fuck her. No... he was fucking her. Ruthlessly. His push continued until she thought it would burst through her stomach, but she knew even better than she did what her body's limits were. He didn't bottom out against her hips, at least not at first. Once he reached halfway, he slowed to a stop, then pressed in another inch or so further, like a colossal icebreaker pushing its way into the unpenetrated depths of her glacial womb. He'd pull back, just a little, and then thrust deeper, again and again until finally she felt his hairs tickle her entrance. He filled her, finally thrusting his shaft fully inside her until his balls nestled pressed against her folds. She turned her head over her shoulder, short dark hair twirling around her shoulders as she did. A few dark hairs remained plastered across her face as her hazel doe-eyes looked, pleading back at him. Maybe to stop; maybe not. With the apple stuffed between those lips, the huntsman assumed the latter.

He seized her hips with both hands, pulling out almost all the way, and then driving back into her body. Before she could recover, he pulled out and rammed in again. With the striking force, her feet kept shuffling forward, but his hands pulled her hips back into her until one of them seized her hair by the roots and forced her face forward again. Her red heels dug into the dirt. Her wrists twisted around the cord, knuckles white as she seized the ropes holding her arms out wide. He pounded her, faster and faster, with her lily-white breasts bouncing wildly and clashing against each other with every thrust. The rhythmic smacking of those breasts and his hips against her ass filled the forest. They drowned out her muffled grunts as even those began to pass into desperate groans. Donna's legs began to quiver and give out as her full lower body lost control of her ecstasy.

The huntsman seized her thighs, pulling her back and forcing her legs to wrap around his hips. With the angle he held her at, Donna was only supported by his hands on her hips and the ropes to the trees. The breasts now dangled below her with each thrust. The cold night air ran goosebumps all along her exposed body. A long strand of drool and the apple's juices trailed out of her lips. The screams from his thrusts were now distinguishably filled with pleasure-frenzy. Her gentle hips shook is his hands. Her body tightened around him, almost keeping him from withdrawing, but he didn't allow her to slow his blitz. Her arms thrashed more wildly than before, her whole upper body quaking uncontrollably. Suddenly he felt her body explode with a wave of heat and fluids. Her chest heaved as she struggled to regain her breath, regain her composure, as her juices coated his shaft.

He suddenly dropped her and she collapsed onto her knees, her wrists held wide above her head. With the flash of a knife, the cords fell away from the tree, and Donna fell forward onto her bare hands and knees. But Eric was right behind her again, and this time his cock was positioned a little higher than before. She squealed and bit into the apple, fiercely enough that she took a slice out of it and it fell into the grass.

"No! Please!" she wailed, "Not my-"

But before she could finish, Eric had seized the apples from the leaves below her and stuffed the other side of it back into her mouth. As he reached over her, his cock slicked from her juices slipped into her ass with surprising ease. He drove into her, thumping the base of his shaft against her firm ass. She reached back with her wrists to claw at him, but he caught the loose ropes and tightly fastened the

wrists together against the flat of her back. Without support, she fell with her cheek pressed into the leaves. He grunted as his cock throbbed inside of her and he felt himself finally lose control.

With professional precision, he pried himself out of her tender ass and pulled her around to face him. To his surprise, the pleading and confusion had evaporated from her eyes, now left glazed over with the submission she'd signed on for. He reached down and slowly pulled the half-eaten apple away from her mouth. He had another use in mind. He expected to have to slap her, to hold her nose shut, but she immediately complied with his unspoken command. With those big brown eyes locked up on him, she immediately wrapped her apple-juice stained lips around shaft still coated in her juices. After managing to fit the head in her mouth, she steadily worked her way down his shaft. The remains of her orgasm spread across her lips like a thin gloss as his head thumped against the back of her throat. She drew back off of him, then right as her lips reached the tip of his head, she's slide him deeper into her mouth.

Again his cock prodded the back of her throat, and again, and harder as both hands went to her head and steadied her as he began to ram against her face. Finally, his cock lodged against her throat, and he didn't pull away. She let out an uncomfortable gurgle, but didn't pull away. Donna's eyes shut for a moment, and a few tears slipped out of the corners, but a moment later he felt a tug as her throat pulled his cock deeper into her. Suddenly, her lips were sealed around his base, her nose nestled in his hair, and his balls pressed against her chin. Shifting his view, he could see his own shaft throbbing against the outside of her neck as it completely filled her. Those tearful eyes opened again and looked up to him for some sign of satisfaction. A moment later, she felt her confirmation.

The opening salvo of his long withheld climax shot directly into her stomach, with the some slicking the inside of her throat as he began to pull out. Just as her lips were working down the shaft, he stopped them right at the ring around his head, and the second burst coated her tongue in sensations of salty sweetness. Given her giddy ecstasy as he filled her mouth, he tempted to let the second burst loose in the same spot, but he had his own pleasures to address.

Partially, Donna had genuinely enjoyed the taste of her kidnapper, but partially she was concerned he'd be able to somehow stop his endgame and continue his violation. It had met her expectations, certainly, but every muscle in her lower body screamed with the dull ache of a woman whose been fucked in a way she never could have imagined. One for the books, but she couldn't take another minute of it. She was surprisingly relieved, then, when the unexpected third blast coated over her right eye, forcing it closed, and ran down along the side of her nose. The fourth and final shot had aimed to replicate this result, but she'd reeled back with her surprise and it fell short of its target, splattering against her milky breasts and slowly oozing towards her cleavage. She instinctively tried to wipe her face clear, forgetting that her hands were still tightly lashed behind her. With her one good eye, she looked from her glazed chest back up to Eric.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The Princess Club Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 12 milliseconds