• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Impregnation Cruise Ch. 01: Departure

Impregnation Cruise Ch. 01: Departure

12

This is a work of fiction. No person in this story is based on or relates to any living person. However, although the concept of a clothing optional cruise and the tour itinerary are based loosely on reality, do not expect to find what Cherie found on any real cruise.

The activities described in this story are imaginary and are neither condoned nor recommended by the author. All people in this story are over the age of 18.

*****************************

"I want a baby," I told my Mom, Wendy, as I leant against the kitchen bench. "I'm young, intelligent, have a great bod, attract men like a magnet, feel sexy as hell most of the time, and am increasingly feeling like I want a gorgeous little baby to nurture and cherish, but I'm not willing to be tied down to a man and certainly don't want all the baggage of a husband."

"So, Cherie, what are you going to do about this," asked Mom.

"That's just it; I don't really know. I could just run around and screw guys silly around here but if I did and got pregnant, I would always wonder which if them was the father. So I need to get pregnant by someone I don't really know and will never see again. I know that may sound really strange to you but that's just how I feel, and you've always told me to go with my feelings."

"So you're saying that you want to head off somewhere and be fucked by people you don't know so you can have a baby? That sounds like many young girls' worst nightmare, not the dream of an intelligent 25 year old with a great future ahead of her. However, if that's what you want, why don't you look at going for a cruise? I'm sure there will be an endless supply of eligible young men to service your every desire in a romantic setting and you need never see any of them ever again."

"That's a great idea. Thanks, Mom. I'll see what I can find."

I walked towards my bedroom, aware of Mom gazing after me, probably shaking her head in disbelief and wondering what she could do to dissuade me from this idea. She'd always taught me to make my own decisions and accept the consequences of my actions, so I knew that it was up to me, that she wouldn't prevent me from doing anything, hey, she couldn't anyway, I was grown woman of 25, but she would insist that I also accept the consequences of everything I did.

I'd been sexually active since I was 18 but could never settle with a boyfriend. I seemed to fear commitment to any one man so I played the field. I'd already been fucked by all the eligible males locally and had a reputation as a one date wonder, but a good fuck nonetheless. My other problem was that I was constantly horny. Nothing I did could satisfy me for more than a few hours. I guess I was a nymphomaniac, but I rather liked that because I just adored having sex. But part of me realized that it was empty sex; I had never really experienced love with it.

I flicked on my laptop and went online looking for cruises. Many of the pictures on the cruise sites showed pictures of elderly people gazing at tropical beaches. I didn't want a ship load of oldies as company. What else could I search, I wondered. What would sexy cruises be listed under? Then an idea came - what about clothing optional cruises? I checked; yes, there were such things. Wow, they could end up floating orgies - awesome; just the sort of thing I needed; endless sex, impregnation and no idea of a father.

The more I read about the cruises available, many leaving from and returning to Fort Lauderdale, the more I like the idea. My mind went crazy thinking of possibilities, both on land at the ports we visited and on board. I noticed that my hand had unconsciously gone to my oozing pussy and slowly rubbed my clit as I read the advertising for these trips. I felt so sexy just thinking of the possibilities. In the end I settled on a smaller ship which seemed to offer more private facilities and have fewer restrictions than the larger vessels. What was even more important was that it specifically mentioned that cruising on this ship was a great way to relax, get to know others and, if the desire arose, to become pregnant.

I booked an eight day cruise on that ship, Fort Lauderdale to Bahamas and return, for three months' time, then told Mom of my decision.

"Well, sweetheart, I guess you know what you're doing, at least I hope you do. It does sound like fun, though," she added wistfully.

I ate lunch then couldn't put off the inevitable. I went to my room, closed my door quietly, took my G string panties off, pulled up my skirt and fingered my pussy, feeling the sexy sensations coursing through my body as I gently rubbed my clit and inserted three fingers in my cunt. I was cumming in just a few seconds. After the first, I collected my vibrator from the drawer and used that to bring myself off twice more, imagining that it was a gorgeous guy's cock forcing its way inside me as the ship rolled slowly and gently, moving our bodies against each other. Hmmm. I came hard from the powerful combination of vibrator and imagination.

********************************

Day One

The port was abuzz with people, baggage, vehicles, food delivery trucks and noise as the vessel lay tied to the bollards at the wharf. I checked in, left my bag for the porter and found my way to my cabin. I had opted for an inside cabin as I didn't intend to spend much time in it, unless with a lover, and certainly didn't expect to have the time or inclination to gaze out the window. We had been told on boarding that when the ship is in port and we were in public areas, clothing was required, but it had not been specified what style of clothing was necessary. I quickly dropped my street clothes and pulled on a tiny, sheer when wet, bikini from my handbag. I grabbed a towel from the bathroom then headed for the pool.

There were few people there, most passengers being still interested in boarding rather than swimming. I relaxed in a deck chair in the sun and a young waiter came over to take my order.

"Good afternoon, madam, what I can I get you?" he asked politely.

"I'll have a long gin and tonic please, with ice and lemon, thanks."

He returned a few minutes later with a glass on a tray, the humidity already beading on the cold glass, and placed it on my table.

"What's your cabin number please, madam?" he asked.

I told him, then added: "My name's Cherie. Madam makes me feel so old."

"Certainly, Cherie. Thank you. My name is Daniel. Is there anything else I can do for you, Cherie?"

"Yes please, Daniel." I reached into my bag and pulled out a bottle of sunscreen. "Can you rub this on my back please."

He glanced around the pool enclosure, noting that the three or four others had their drinks and were paying no attention to us.

"It's quiet at present so I can do this for you now, but normally this would not be permitted because there will be others wanting service. However, this time . . . "

He took the bottle and with gentle hands started rubbing the cream on my back.

"Please make sure you get it under the bra strap because that will be coming off as soon as we sail. Thanks, Daniel."

He rubbed his hands under the strap and then down my back to the top string of my thong bikini bottoms.

"Don't stop there Daniel. I don't want a sunburnt ass on the first day. Can you do my ass cheeks and tops of my thighs as well please."

He glanced around the area; nobody was paying any attention. So he started downwards, rubbing in the cream as he went. I spread my legs apart so he had easier access, aware that his ministrations were causing my pussy to gush juices onto my thong and also aware that once it became wet it was almost transparent. I reached down to my hips where I undid the two bows holding my bikini bottoms in place, then flicked the back part off my ass, exposing my ass to Daniel completely. I couldn't help it; I let out a soft moan from arousal.

"Is everything alright, Cherie," he asked.

"No, I want us to be naked together, making love in bed," I told him, noting his blush out of the corner of my eye.

"I can arrange that if you wish, later this evening, Cherie," he replied.

"What time?" I asked.

"I finish my shift at 2100, that's 9pm. I already have your cabin number."

"Mmmm, that sounds wonderful. Thank you, Daniel, I'd like that. I'll see you then."

"Yes, enjoy yourself till then. I'll look forward to our next meeting Cherie."

He walked back to his station leaving me to lie in the sun, sexually frustrated, making do with my imagination. I mentally went through my checklist of preparations. Most importantly I recalculated in my head my fertile period, having changed my pill program once I booked so my fertile period would coincide with the cruise. Once again it worked out well, my most fertile day being in four days' time, half way through the cruise.

I finished my drink then drifted off in the warm sun, partly awake but mostly dreaming of well-built guys, big cocks and erotic scenes.

"Do you mind if I lie in this chair?" asked a cultured male voice from close by.

I lifted my head, taking an instant to recollect where I was, then saw a guy, probably in his late twenties, smiling down at me.

"Oh, no, not at all, be my guest," I replied answering his question.

I looked around, becoming aware that the ship must be about to leave port and the pool deck was now quite crowded, hence this guy's request.

"I'm Charles," he introduced himself.

"Hi Charles, I'm Cherie," I replied. "You're obviously on this cruise too?"

I immediately realized what a stupid thing this was to say, he wouldn't be there if he wasn't, but hey, I'd just woken up.

"Yes. It looked an exciting cruise, lots of young people, great for us singles. Are you single too, Cherie?"

"Yes, I'm single. Single, horny and wanting a baby; that's why I'm on the cruise."

"Oh really! So you came here for the sex? You want guys to fuck you so you can become pregnant? Wow, that's hot!"

"Yeah, that's right, and I guess it is hot." I gazed at him as he stood silhouetted against the azure sky, looking like a Greek god in swim shorts. I imagined a baby boy growing up to look just like him. Oh well, I thought, faint heart never won fair lady, as the saying goes, or fair man for that matter. "Do you want to go in the lottery to be the father?"

He grinned a broad, relaxed grin. "Yes, please, Cherie, I'd love that honor. I guess that I'll have a great chance as it's so early in the cruise too."

"Assuming we'll do it today. Maybe I'll just collect names and put them on a random list." I grinned up at him, noting a fleeting look of disappointment cross his face. "No, too much admin. However, my fertile period is in four days so today it's possible but unlikely. We'll just have to fuck often, eh Charles."

Another broad grin lit up his face. "You wanna practice now?" he asked.

I became aware, once again, of the unfilled need between my thighs and realized that the answer was standing there smiling at me. "Sounds good to me," I replied, "Your place or mine?"

"Either, you pick. I've got a stateroom about two decks down if you like. We certainly won't be disturbed there."

"OK, let's go."

I sat up, then stood up, my untied bikini bottom dropping to the deck.

"Ooops, and the ship hasn't sailed yet. Oh what the hell, it'll save you taking them off," I said as I bent down to pick them up, then handed them to him. "Here, I'll bet that's the fastest you've ever got a girl's panties off."

He chuckled, then guided me across the deck to the exit and down two flights of stairs to his stateroom. He held it open and let me precede him, then as it closed behind him I turned and he took me in his arms.

We kissed, lovingly, tenderly, closely. My breasts pressed into his chest through the thin bikini fabric, my wet pussy rubbed against his swim shorts. It was a long, breathless kiss and when we parted we both panted for breath.

"Oh, now I know why writers write about a kiss taking your breath away," I giggled. "I want to see all of you, and I'm sure you want the same. I feel so horny and your cock felt so nice through your shorts."

I knelt down in front of him and eased his shorts over his hips, then down his legs as his rampant cock sprang free, knocking the end of my nose. I giggled again, then opened my mouth and engulfed the last two inches of his cock, running my tongue around the head, tasting his arousal. I noticed he closed his eyes and tilted his head back in obvious enjoyment. After moving my head back and forth a few times I stood up again.

"Take my top off, Charles," I ordered, my voice husky from need.

He reached behind me and undid the clasp, removing the brief garment off my shoulders and dropping it to the floor. We enjoyed another c lose, breathless kiss, each feeling the other naked against their own nakedness. Still kissing me, Charles walked backwards towards the bed, falling onto his back once his legs touched the edge, pulling me on top of him. He cupped my ass with his hands and gently slid me upwards until the head of his cock was located just below my pussy. He flexed his hips, allowing his head to press against my perineum, a promise of things to come.

As he lay there gently caressing my pussy with his cock head, he reached up with his hands and cupped my breasts. It felt wonderful and I let out a low moan of delight. He very slowly and gently began kneading my breasts, rolling my nipples between his fingers, sending what felt like electric shocks to my clitoris. I didn't know it was possible to feel this sexy, this aroused, this wanton. I nibbled on his neck and ear lobes, wanting to arouse him as he aroused me. All this time his hips were moving his cock head against my perineum, into the entrance to my juicy cunt and out again, over and over. It was maddeningly arousing.

"Mmmm, push him in me, I need him in me now," I pleaded with him, but to no avail. He maintained the gentle movements and breast massage, easily holding me in place and preventing me from impaling myself on his rigid rod by his superior strength.

I began panting, trying hard to push myself to that higher plane needed for orgasm, but to no avail. The same movements, same arousal continued. I'd had many guys fuck me but had never encountered anything like this. It was unbelievable and one part of my nearly non-functional mind felt intense gratitude that someone could love me enough to take this time to pleasure me; someone I'd only just met at that.

Eventually everything must end so something can begin. He removed his hands from my breasts and gripped my ass cheeks. Then, the next time his cock head was at my entrance, he pushed me down hard at the same time thrusting his hips upwards. In a split second I was impaled on the hardest, longest and thickest cock I think I'd ever imagined. He filled me completely, his cock head pressing hard against the end of my cunt, somewhere near my neck it felt like, and my cunt entrance stretched around the root of his cock as his pubic bone mashed my sensitive clitoris.

"Oooof!" I exclaimed involuntarily, feeling like all the air had been forced from my lungs.

I pulled my head back and saw him smiling up at me, obviously enjoying what he was doing to me. I was enjoying it also. He lay still, holding my hips with his hands still gripping my ass cheeks as we both accustomed ourselves to the feeling of the other in such intimate connection. After a short time the need to move became overpowering, yet I was still unable to move. He was totally in control, which is probably the way he liked it.

When Charles decided the time was right he began moving me back and forth, sliding me on his body, my nipples aroused by their movement on his hairy chest, his cock moving almost out of me slowly, then rapidly back in as though afraid of the light or something. Out, slowly, slowly, then in thump, crushing my clit against him, pressing the end with his head, each time arousing me further and bringing me closer and closer to my long-awaited orgasm.

I went into that dreamy state where now and this is all there is; I was a sexual object, first and last, nothing else mattered, I was floating in space as I was aroused, more and more, approaching my release, closer and closer until bang - it was there. My body went into total overload, total shutdown. I heard screaming and felt Charles pull my mouth against his chest to muffle the sound - it was me screaming. My body writhed, gyrated, trembled, shook and sweated as the sensations surged through me, annihilating my sense of anything else, of who I was, of where I was.

Slowly, slowly, I became aware again, of my surroundings, of Charles, of my body. I was panting, fast and hard, my pussy felt used but not abused, my body felt sated for the first time for a long time. I wanted to sleep. Then I realized; it was only 3pm, the cruise had just started and Charles hadn't cum yet!

Once Charles saw that I was back with him again, he resumed his gentle fucking, using his hands to once again stimulate my breasts. He took a more active part now, thrusting his hips more while moving my body less, as though he knew that I needed no more but that he needed to cum. He accomplished this quickly, thrusting his hips forward, pressing still further into my sloppy cunt as he spurted his hot cum into the end of my hungry cunt. The feeling of his hot injection pushed me once again over the edge and I came, not mind-blowingly like the previous one, one a day is enough of those, but gently, sweetly, tenderly as we moved together as one, satisfying each other as only true lovers can.

We were both finished. We lay together, cuddling, hearing each other's heart beating, breathing slow and become more regular. Feeling also the gentle motion of the ship at sea. After probably half an hour I needed the bathroom so gently eased off Charles, stood and walked the few steps, becoming used to the gentle swaying motion.

We met as I came out and hugged together, kissing, cuddling, caressing each other.

"That was unbelievable," I said," Absolutely the best lovemaking I've ever had. I have never known someone to take so much time, to arouse me so well, as you did then. Thank you so much, dearest. I certainly hope it isn't a one-off occurrence."

"Hmmm, I hope so too. It was such an amazing privilege to watch you cum like that, to know that I can cause you to experience that much pleasure. You are really amazing, and I thank you. You know exactly how to make a man feel fantastic."

We showered together in Charles' shower, then dried each other as we watched the city drop further behind in the distance. I picked up my bikini and stuffed it into my bag.

"I guess I don't need that now we're at sea," I said. "You going to leave your swim shorts here too?"

"Absolutely. Why come on a clothing optional cruise if not to be nude? And fuck the pretty girls of course," he added, giving me a wink.

We left the cabin and walked back to the pool deck. It was cooler now we were under way, the breeze having driven many of the people to the more sheltered pool at the stern. We dived into the pool, feeling the refreshing tepid water supporting our bodies as we cuddled each other. After a few minutes the waiter, Daniel, came over to take our drinks orders. I ordered a gin and tonic, Charles a beer. When Daniel returned with the drinks his face showed a mixture of emotions. He obviously had difficulty not staring at me, especially my breasts as they lay on the top of the water, but he seemed to show great disappointment that I was sitting on the knee of another man with my arms around him while he had hoped for a sexy interlude in my cabin tonight.

Once he delivered the drinks he asked which cabin number to charge them to. Charles insisted he charge them to his. He then obviously wanted to know if our date was still on for tonight. Frankly, I wanted to know this too. I had lots of confusing thoughts running through my head. Did Charles want me or was it just a one off? Did he want me to sleep with him tonight? Did I want that commitment? I decided that I had come on this cruise to have a baby; end of story. If I ended up with a lover, a partner or even a husband from the cruise, that was fine, maybe, but I wasn't going to change my wanton behaviour this early in the cruise.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Impregnation Cruise Ch. 01: Departure

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 14 milliseconds