• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Another Wild Birthday

Another Wild Birthday

I went to visit my daughter Naomi recently. She moved to Las Vegas about a year ago with her latest boyfriend Brad. He was kind of a biker type, long beard, tattoos, etc. He seemed like a nice guy though. I hadn't seen my grandkids since she moved and I needed a break from Washington myself, so I planned my trip and went to visit for Naomi's 35th birthday, the weekend of June 21st.

Of course Vegas was hot, but I knew that from when I lived there back in the late 80's with my first husband. Anyway, we decided to go out and party a little a few hours after I got there. Naomi made arrangements with a neighbor girl to watch her kids and we got ready to go out. Since it was so warm out, I just put on a loose sundress that came to just above my knees, and some low heeled sandals. The dress had a V-cut down the front that came to just above my navel, and it was almost completely open in back down to just above my waist, with just a string tied in the middle to keep it on my shoulders. It would have been impossible to wear a bra without looking really bad, and I chose to go without panties as well.

Naomi wore a dressy green shirt and a pair of nice khaki shorts. Brad wore a short-sleeved button front shirt and black jeans. We called a taxi and headed to The Strip. I haven't been to Vegas in years, and it certainly has changed a lot. We got dropped off at New York, New York and went inside to grab a drink before we started walking down The Strip. Naomi led us to Coyote Ugly and bought one of those tall, skinny, plastic cups with drinks for each of us. I think they all were margaritas. I found out later Naomi had them add several extra shots of tequila when she ordered the drinks. Once we had our drinks we headed out to the street.

It was really warm, and quite crowded, but the large frozen drink I was carrying helped keep me cool, from both drinking it and holding it against my body. We walked for a while until we got to the Cosmopolitan. We went inside to find a place to dance. We found a club and went in. We danced for about a half hour, but it was a much younger crowd, even for my daughter. We left and headed on down the street.

We stopped and watched the Bellagio fountain for a few minutes, and a few of the street performers. We continued walking until we reached the Mirage. We found a bar, or club, or whatever it was and grabbed a table. Our drinks were almost gone and we were all feeling a nice buzz. The three of us started dancing again, and for some reason Naomi and I started grinding against Brad, me in the front with my back against his front, Naomi in back with her arms wrapped around the two of us, pulling me into him. I'm pretty sure we were all drunk and this was getting me horny, rubbing my ass into his hardening cock. We danced like that for at least two songs, then went back to our table for another drink.

We all had the giggles, then Naomi mentioned something like, "remember what happened at my last birthday party"? Then we proceeded telling Brad about the strippers, the blowjob contest, etc. He seemed cool with it, and said he wished he had been there to judge. I wondered if she had told anyone else since the last I knew she didn't want to talk about it.

We finished our drinks and went for one more dance. I ended up in the same place as last time, in front grinding against Brad, only this time his hands wandered. I couldn't tell if Naomi could see what he was doing or not, or if she even cared. Brad started cupping my boobs in both hands, and then slid one inside my dress and pinched my nipple. I was drunk and horny and made no move to stop him. Next his hands slid down my sides until he reached my bare thighs, then started back up lifting my dress with them. Once my naked butt was exposed to his crotch he moved his hands around to the front and started rubbing my now wet pussy. I moaned out loud!

I don't know if anyone saw what we were doing on the dance floor, but as soon as that song ended we decided we better head for home. We caught a cab and the three of us climbed in the back with me in the middle. We were all still giggling and decided to mess with the cab driver. He was a black guy with some sort of accent, maybe Nigerian. Naomi started rubbing my boob, the one nearest her, then Brad started rubbing the other. After a minute or so, they each took a hold of my dress at the shoulder and slid it down my arms. Apparently one of them had untied the string on the back, and I was now topless in the back of a cab. They both went back to rubbing my boobs and squeezing my nipples.

I know I should have stopped them, but it felt so good. After a couple minutes Brad bent over and took my nipple in his mouth, then slid his hand down and under my dress. He rubbed my pussy for a few seconds, then slid two fingers into me. Then Naomi put her mouth on my other nipple. I came right there in the cab. I could see the driver watching as much as he could in the rearview mirror. A few moments later we pulled into Naomi's driveway.

We got out of the cab, then I pulled my dress back up onto my shoulders. I knew this wasn't over yet, but I wanting something more. Before anyone paid him, I asked the cab driver if I could suck his cock in exchange for the cab fare. He literally jumped out of the cab. We went inside. Naomi took care of paying the sitter, then checked on the kids. Once the babysitter left I slid my dress off my shoulders and let it drop to the floor. Standing naked in the livingroom, I told Brad and Naomi that they had started this, they better be able to finish it. Then I dropped to my knees in front of the cab driver.

As I was undoing the drivers pants I could see the two kids starting to get out of their clothes. I got his pants down to his ankles, then slid his boxers down as well. His cock was semi-hard. He looked pretty long, maybe nine inches, but was really thin, about an inch across, and he was very obviously uncut, with his forskin extending well past the head, and it was very black, but so was the rest of him. I really prefer circumcised cock, but I couldn't back out now. I licked up the length of his cock, pulled his forskin back, then took him in my mouth until my nose reached his body. I started bobbing up and down while his cock hardened completely.

As I was sucking the drivers cock someones hands came from behind and started squeezing my boobs. I looked to the side as Naomi knelt down next to me. She was completely naked now, and moved her face close to mine. She stuck her tongue out and started licking the cock I was sucking. I pulled my mouth off and pointed it toward her. To my surprise she slid her mouth down all the way. She must have been practicing her deepthroat technique. I licked the drivers balls for a few moments while Naomi sucked his long, black, cock.

While Naomi was busy with the driver, I decided to turn my attention toward Brad. I stood up and turned to face him, then went in for a tongue filled kiss. As I sucked on his tongue I started stroking his cock with my hand. I bent down with my legs straight, and started licking him from balls to tip. His cock wasn't nearly as long as the cabbie, but it was quite thick, maybe six inches long, and at least two inches wide. Now I knew what Naomi saw in this guy. I slid my mouth over his cock, and forced it into my throat. After a few minutes of sucking Brad's cock, I felt a tongue on my pussy and two hands on my thighs.

I spread my legs about two feet apart to give the tongue behind me as much access as I could. It licked me from my clit clear up to my asshole, and even pushed into my rosebud a little. Next I heard Naomi let out a loud moan. I pulled my mouth off of Brad's cock long enough to look over my shoulder. Naomi had her face pressed into my ass while it looked like the cabbie was fucking her from behind. He was holding her hips and rocking back and forth, so I'm pretty sure she was getting plowed.

I went back to sucking Brad's cock, while Naomi continued licking my pussy. After a few minutes, I came all over her face. My legs were a little shaky, but I stayed on my feet. Naomi started to lick me again, but this time she concentrated on my asshole. She put her hands on my ass and spread my cheeks apart. She licked around, up and down, and then pressed her tongue into my ass and kept it there, wiggling the tip around inside me. After a few moments she started darting her tongue in and out, fucking my ass with her tongue. It felt so good! I had no idea she was so into eating ass.

Naomi tongued my asshole for a few minutes, then she pulled away. Next thing I felt a cock sliding into my ass. I pulled Brad's cock out of my mouth, and came again. Brad grabbed a kitchen chair and sat down about a foot in front of me. Naomi straddled his lap facing him, and lowered herself onto Brad's fat cock. I was staring at Naomi's ass while she was bouncing on Brad's cock. I couldn't reach her with my tongue, but I was well within reach with my hands. I wetted a finger with my mouth, reached over and pushed it straight up Naomi's asshole. She let out a loud, low, moan. I slid my finger in and out of her ass in time with the cabbie's cock sliding in and out of mine.

As I was getting ass fucked and watching Naomi bounce on Brad's cock, and my finger, I got an idea. I pushed the cabbie back until he slid out of my ass. I stood up and whispered into his ear. Then I walked over next to Naomi. I grabbed one of her boobs with one hand and pinched her nipple pretty hard. With my other hand I grabbed her by the hair and pulled her to me, and planted my lips on hers. We tongue wrestled for a few moments while I held her in place, so the cabbie could do what I asked.

While I kept Naomi from moving, the cabbie started pushing his skinny cock into her ass. She moaned into my mouth. I don't know if she had ever been DP'ed before this, but she had now. As soon as the cab driver was up against her back, I pulled back and watched her get fucked in both holes. The two men got a good motion going, with Naomi bouncing in the middle. I sat back and rubbed my clit while they fucked away. She was screaming in no time.

I don't know how many times Naomi came, but it went on for a while. Eventually both men came inside her, Brad in her pussy, the cab driver in her ass. The driver pulled out of Naomi's ass, and she kind of slithered to the floor. I licked the cabbie's cock clean and thanked him for the ride, (in more ways than one). I let the cab driver out and came back to clean up my daughter. She was virtually passed out, but she had two loads of cum in her that I wasn't going to let go to waste.

I knelt between Naomi's legs and licked out what I could from both her pussy and asshole. I ate her for probably ten minutes. Then I used my fingers to scoop out what my tongue couldn't reach. I had no problem getting four fingers into her soaked pussy. Then I started pushing into her ass. First two, then three, and finally four finger in her asshole. She moaned the whole time.

Brad must have gotten turned on watching me eat my daughter. He moved in behind me and slid that fat cock right into my pussy. I kept casually licking Naomi's cunt while Brad fucked me hard, doggie style. He fucked me for about fifteen minutes, until he came deep in my pussy.

After that I went to bed. We didn't do anything sexually during the rest of my time there. We spent most of our time doing stuff with my grandkids the rest of the weekend.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Another Wild Birthday

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 51 milliseconds