• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Role Reversal

Role Reversal

I had just finished a nice relaxing bath and was chilling out on the bed wrapped in a towel when Crystal walked in.

"Hi honey, nice bath?" she asked as she stripped her clothes off.

"Very nice thanks." I replied watching my wife getting naked and feeling a familiar twitch under my towel.

Crystal could see I was getting aroused and gave a little chuckle.

"No playing with that whilst I'm in the bath naughty boy," she giggled and grabbing a towel out of the cupboard made her way to the bathroom.

A short while later I must have dozed off, as I found my now warm and damp wife lying next to me on the bed with her hair wrapped in a towel. Crystal kissed me on the lips. She tasted good.

"You know what," she said, "I'd really love to paint your toe nails."

"What?" I blurted out laughing, "where did that come from?"

"Dunno, just fancied painting your toe nails. Can I?" she pleaded with me.

To help persuade me she grabbed hold of my hardening cock and slowly stroked it.

"I'll make it worth your while," she said with a wicked grin on her face. "I can clean it off easily enough and nobody will see them but me."

I let out a sigh knowing she wouldn't give up.

"Okay, go on then."

She let out a little squeal of delight and jumped off the bed to go and grab some nail varnish out of her cabinet.

"What colour do you fancy?" she asked.

"You decide," I replied. I had no intention of keeping it on very long so couldn't really care what colour she used.

"I've got a nice burgundy, that would suit you I think," she said taking hold of a bottle.

"Oh yes, it sounds just like my colour," I laughed.

Crystal asked me to lie very sill on the bed and then proceeded to go to work on painting my toes. The way she was carrying on it felt like she was trying to replicate the Mona Lisa. It seemed to take her forever, no wonder she was out so long whenever she went to get hers done. Eventually she finished.

"Well what do you think?" she asked kneeling back on the bed admiring her handy work.

I looked down at my feet to find ten very colourful toe nails staring back at me.

"Yes very nice," I replied, "you can take them off now."

"What? I've only just done them. Perhaps we should have some fun first. What do you think?" she smiled at me. "Wait there a minute," she said jumping off the bed again.

Like I was going anywhere. Crystal started to rummage through her top drawer.

"These will do," she said waving a pair of silky black knickers at me, "put them on."

"Crystal..."

"Pretty please," she pouted at me.

Unbeknown to my wife I had often worn her underwear whilst she was out so this was hardly anything new.

"If I must," I sighed.

She threw them at me, just missing my face and stood there with a big grin on her face as she watched me pull them on. I had to admit they felt really good against my cock.

"Mmmm very sexy," she purred, "okay wait there."

"Hang on, I'm not putting anything else on," I answered sitting up.

"Yes you are, now stay there."

Crystal went back to rummaging through her drawer.

"Here you go," she said dangling a stocking from each of her hands, "put these on."

"Do I have to?" I groaned.

"Yes you do."

I took the stockings off her and rolled them up my legs. I must have looked a right sight, but Crystal seemed to be enjoying herself and the stockings also felt really good against my skin.

"You look so hot," she laughed.

I gave her a look.

"Lipstick?" she said, "that would look good."

I was starting to feel a bit horny now so I let her get on with it. A few minutes later I was wearing bright red lipstick, blue eye shadow and a long black wig she had bought for Halloween the previous year.

"Oh yes, now you really look like my little bitch," she said.

"Trying to live out your own lesbian fantasies are you?" I asked her.

"On the contrary, I'm going for a bit of role reversal."

I wasn't quite sure what she meant by that.

"I think you're missing one vital ingredient for that," I said looking at her pussy.

"Of course, I almost forgot," she replied.

Crystal told me to stay right where I was and disappeared out of the bedroom. I think it would be fair to say that I had no intention of going anywhere. I lay back on the bed and stroked my cock through her silk panties. I could already see a damp spot of pre cum seeping through.

It wasn't long before Crystal re-appeared outside the door.

"Close your eyes," she called.

I had no idea what she was up to, so closed my eyes and waited with anticipation to see what she was up to. Had a bad feeling I was about to be confronted by a giant cucumber between her legs. Crystal came into the bedroom and closed the door. She climbed onto the bed and straddled me.

"Open your mouth," she commanded.

I did as I was instructed. I could feel Crystal moving on the bed and suddenly there was something rubbery trying to push into my mouth.

"Keep your eyes shut," she commanded.

Well it certainly was a cucumber, so I presumed it was one of her dildos.

"Suck it you little whore," she commanded once more. "I know you want some cock."

I opened my mouth wide and let Crystal push whatever it was into my mouth. Once more, unbeknown to my wife, I had sucked a cock many years ago so did have a bit of experience. I kept my mouth still whilst she pushed it in and out of my mouth slowly fucking me like I loved doing to her. I sucked and licked as she probed my mouth.

"You love sucking cock don't you?" she teased.

I mumbled in agreement as she continued to fuck my mouth. Eventually she slipped it out of my mouth and asked me to open my eyes. Wow, she certainly had gone for role reversal. Crystal was wearing one of my work suits, with just the jacket done up over her breasts and from the zip of the trousers was a protruding a large rubber cock. She looked so hot. My cock, which was already rock hard, was now virtually bursting out of her underwear that was already a bit tight on me.

"Is that a strap on?" I blurted out.

Crystal undid the button on my trousers and pulled them down a bit. Yes, it clearly was a strap on, the leather harness digging tight into her buttocks. It was a very strange but hugely erotic sight.

"Where the fuck did you get that from?" I asked her.

"I can surf the internet just as well as you," she grinned.

She slipped her trousers down to her knees and straddled me so her cock was dangling in my face. She then pulled my knickers down a bit to free my rock hard cock which was now soaked in pre cum. I let out a groan as she opened her mouth and proceeded to take my length inside of her. It felt so good. Crystal knew how to suck cock that was for sure. She worked her mouth up and down my cock, licking, sucking, and wanking it with her hand.

"Aren't you going to suck me?" she asked looking back, "go on, give my cock a nice blow job."

I took the rubber cock inside of me and mimicked what Crystal was doing to my real one. I took as much of it inside my mouth as was possible, although it was bigger than mine so I had tougher job than she did. Crystal sat up and undid the button on my jacket letting her breasts fall free. I couldn't see them from behind, but as she leant back down to gobble on my cock, I felt her hardened nipples sticking into my body. We must have stayed in that position for a good ten minutes or so, with her bringing me to the point of orgasm several times but not letting me cum. Crystal stopped sucking me and stood up. I'd been enjoying sucking her rubber dick, so was a bit disappointed.

"What's the matter baby, were you enjoying sucking cock?" she teased.

I nodded.

"You want to suck on this do you, you want me to cum in your mouth?"

I nodded again.

"Get on your knees then bitch and suck me off," she demanded.

Crystal stood by the side of the bed and climbed off and knelt down in front of her, the long hair of the wig dangling down the side of my head.

"Go on then, suck me, suck me until I shoot a big load in your mouth."

I took the rubber cock in my mouth again and as I'd seen her do many times to mine took as much into my mouth as I could without gagging and as if it was a real cock in my mouth sucked and licked every inch of it.

"Oh yeah that's good. Suck it hard I want you to take all of it."

I moved my mouth back and forth.

"Oh babe that's fucking hot, I'm going to cum in your mouth. Do you want me to cum in your mouth now?"

I groaned.

"Suck it hard then, wank it, oh yes I'm going to cum."

Crystal let out a long hard moan.

"Ahhh that's so good, I'm cumming."

I kept on sucking the cock, until Crystal let her imaginary orgasm subside.

"Did you enjoy that? Did you enjoy sucking me off and drinking my cum?" she goaded as she pulled out of me. "I bet you'd love to do that for real wouldn't you? Maybe I'll find you a real cock sometime to suck on. Would you like that?"

I've no idea what I must have looked like, but I just sat there nodding at her.

"Well that's for another day. For now, get on the bed and bend over," she said forcefully.

I had a nasty idea where this was going. I climbed back on to the bed and got onto all fours as she had demanded, with my arse sticking out. Crystal went over to our special drawer and took out the lube. We liked a bit of ass play, but I never thought Crystal would do what I was sure she was about to do. She squeezed some lube into her hand and proceeded to rub it around my entrance. I felt one finger pop inside me and probe my passage, then a second went inside trying to loosen me up for the main event. With her other hand Crystal was rubbing up and down the back of my stockinged legs, ticking my balls as they hung down.

"Does this little bitch want some cock now?" she asked.

"Yes," I murmured.

"Sorry can't hear you," she chided.

"Yes,"

"I want you to beg you little slut, beg for cock."

"Please, fuck me with your big cock," I groaned.

"That's better," she laughed.

Crystal took the head of the rubber cock and pushed it against my tight opening. I'd had things in there before, anal beads, butt plugs and the like but this was a different proposition altogether. I let out a gasp as the head popped inside of me. Crystal held it there for a few moments and slathered it in lube before gradually pushing it into me.

"How does your virgin pussy like this then?"

"It's good," I moaned.

"I bet it is. I bet you've always wanted a nice fat cock inside you."

"Yes," I moaned again in reply.

Crystal built up a rhythm as I got used to the feeling of being full and pumped the cock back and forth inside of me, faster and faster.

"Do you want this cock to cum in you? I bet you do, I bet you dream of your pussy being fucked hard and spunked in."

I just groaned and begged her to keep fucking me. Crystal was right up behind me and grabbed my cock from underneath and started to wank me.

"I'm gonna make you cum now you little bitch. I want you to cum, whilst I shoot my load into your tight little cunt."

Crystal pumped even harder into my arse and wanked as fast as she could on my cock. Within seconds I felt my orgasm hit me like never before. The sensation of having my arse filled right up was too much.

"I'm cumming," I cried out and tried to lift myself up as shot after shot of white creamy cum was released from my cock spilling out onto the bed covers and dribbling down into my knickers and onto the silky stockings I was wearing.

Crystal slowed down the pounding inside my arse.

"I've just cum too babe, right inside you. Did you like that, did you like being fucked and having my cum in your pussy?"

"Oh yes, it was so good."

Crystal lay down beside me.

"Mmmm that was fun. I suppose you want me to take your nail varnish and lipstick off now?" she said.

"Not just yet," I replied, "your little bitch may soon be ready to go again."

Crystal smiled and lay back wanking her rubber cock.

"Tell me when you're ready to go again then," she said.

And believe me, it wasn't too long at all.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Role Reversal

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 32 milliseconds