• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Carole The Library MILF

Carole The Library MILF

Stephen Bonheur here. What's up, people? Happy Thanksgiving! The Capital University campus library is essentially my second home, partly because I love to play around on computers in my spare time. Seriously, if I'm not at work or asleep, I'm usually at the university library. As a young Black man of Haitian descent living in the City of Ottawa, Ontario, believe me when I tell you that it's easy to get bored out here. I just want to graduate from Capital University, get my Law degree and get the hell out of Ottawa. Not much happens out here.

I don't like my chances as far as getting a good job after graduating from Capital University. I see a lot of recent graduates, both visible minorities and White folks, working at Tim Horton's, Starbucks and whatnot. Pardon my French but are you fucking kidding me? Getting a menial job that pays minimum wage after four years of university is pure hell! A while ago I met this tall, blonde-haired White chick named Brittany who has a bachelor's degree in economics from the University of Ottawa, but she can't find a better job than security work. This saddened and frightened me, man.

I am brutally honest with myself, that's one of my strengths. I, Stephen Bonheur, am a big and tall young Black man. I speak English, Spanish, Haitian Creole and French fluently. Soon I will have a bachelor's degree in Law from Capital University. I know that I will be discriminated against based on my skin color and gender in the job market. Equality sounds like a good idea, until you realize that creeps in power will always find a way to keep others down.

White guys in managerial positions hire Black women because they find Black chicks alluring but they're terrified of Black men, especially educated Black men. They'll use every trick in the book to avoid hiring me. I know this for a fact, and I hate the bastards for it. It's a good thing that the White population across North America is declining in numbers, but it's not happening fast enough to change the game for an educated brother like myself. I've got to improvise to improve my life.

Nevertheless, it disturbed me greatly when a blonde-haired White chick of Polish descent named Brittany, who has a degree from the University of Ottawa, told me about her failures in the job market. Hell, man, if a hot-looking, blonde-haired White chick with a pretty face, a Canadian university degree and a really nice ass can't get a job in the City of Ottawa, what chances does a Black guy have? Shit! Now you can understand the source of my anxiety, folks.

There seems to be a lot of old White folks working for the Canadian government. I swear, they outnumber every other racial group or age group in the government sector. Go into the offices of the Canada Revenue Agency or even City Hall and you'll be swamped by The Greys, as I call them. If you ask me, these bozos need to hurry up and either die or retire and play bingo. The government needs to hire more young men and women because we're the future of Canada. The oldies need to get out of the way. It's what mother nature wants.

Now, please don't think of me as someone who hates old White folks. In fact, there's one of them I am quite fond of. A couple of years ago, I met this older White lady named Carole Gravier in the school library. The broad is tall, curvy and short dark hair, alabaster-skinned and brown-eyed, fairly innocuous, fond of wearing White blouses and long dresses. I often ran into Carole at the campus library and we would talk. She was always encouraging me in my studies and other intellectual pursuits, like my writing. Very nice of Carole, eh?

Carole took an interest in me from the get go, but I didn't pick up on it till much later. I am not usually the type to let people get close to me. Ottawa seems like a friendly town until you realize that passive-aggression is the way of things around here. If you're not White, and you happen to be intelligent and dignified, rather than a butt-kissing sycophant who worships Whiteness like a certain Asian male classmate of mine, White folks find you threatening. Me? I respect everyone but I know I'm just as good as anyone else.

In my classes, I routinely outperform the high and mighty White males whose capabilities everyone is always talking about. Black male intelligence is often undervalued and underestimated. Smart brothers like me take advantage of this to catch our enemies unawares. I'm that Black guy who reads a lot of books, doesn't play sports, doesn't care for a lot of company, and finds intellectual pursuits more worthwhile than parties, sports, chicks and the like. Yes, people. Black nerds do exist and I am one of them.

Anyhow, where was I? Oh, yeah. I was telling you about Carole and I. From our conversations about everything from politics to my studies and life in Ontario, I garnered that Carole is a friendly, fairly liberal-minded and decent, if somewhat lonely person. I couldn't tell you whether Carole is divorced, widowed or married, or whether she has sons or daughters, because I never asked. I told her about my uncle Jean Luc, with whom I live in Barrhaven. I pay rent there and everything, since I am not a freeloader.

Yeah, Carole is a fairly mysterious lady. I've dated a couple of White chicks before, the last one didn't turn out so well. I met Dominique Moll at the campus library, and I fell for this nerdy, feisty brunette who's of German and Colombian descent. Lovely gal, friendly and decent, seemingly open-minded, and someone I felt I could open my heart to. Look, I won't bore you with the details but Dominique wasn't who I thought she was.

I am not one to bad mouth the ladies because I am a gentleman, but I'm also human. Dominique Moll hurt me, folks. Badly. I cared for her and wanted something serious with her. The fact that Dominique had a son from a previous relationship with some ginger-headed White dude didn't bother me. I cared for the Colombian nerd that much. Well, since one of us cared for the other a bit too much, and the other didn't care enough, we headed for a split.

Last time I saw Dominique, I was walking into the Capital University Student Center, and she was sitting nearby with some other chick she was talking to. I waved at Dominique and smiled, but she turned away and pretended not to see me. Nice, huh? Yeah, I've got lousy taste in women. You don't need to tell me. I, um, kind of know. Carole and I became friends, of a sort. I thought she was a nice, gentlewoman whom I had absolutely no interest in beyond small talk. Until I saw how hot Carole's ass and legs looked in a short skirt.

Seriously, it was on a Sunday, I was entering the train that passes through the Capital University campus on its way to the Emerald Borough of Ottawa's South Keys area, and I saw this hot-looking gal bend over to pick up something. Naturally, I checked out that big ass because, well, I am a Black man and a big booty is our collective weakness. I walked faster, as much to catch the train as to see whom this fantastic ass belonged to. Imagine my surprise when I saw...Carole!

Dammit, had I known that Carole was hiding such a big round butt and killer legs under those long, borderline Islamic skirts that she likes to wear, I would have checked her out a long time ago. Well, I smiled and greeted Carole, and we ended up sitting together on the train. Seriously, how did I not notice Carole's butt before? Typically, large moving objects are harder to miss! Well, that day, I got Carole's number, for, ahem, research purposes. I do a lot of legal research for my classes and since Carole used to work for a law firm, I figured I could use her help. Well, that's what I told her anyway.

Well, it turns out that I did the right thing. Carole and I began talking on the phone regularly, and our academic talks somehow turned into steamy phone sex. Soon I was talking to her about the things I'd like to do with her. I would even visualize Carole's big butt bending over before me as I jerked my dick off. Yes, I am that Black guy who loves a big White female booty. Black women don't like intelligent brothers. They go for Black thugs or White dudes. I go for the open-minded White chicks because a good number of them actually like Black nerds. It's a win-win situation.

One day, Carole and I got on the bus at Bayview Station, and headed to her place in Nepean. Carole lives off of Lincoln Fields Station, and we got to her high-rise apartment overlooking a nearby mall. Once we got there, the freaky library MILF and I got our freak on. We hit the showers, and the fun started in there. Carole might be over fifty years old but let me tell you, this broad has one hell of a body on her. I laid her on the bed, and feasted on that delicious body of hers.

I kissed Carole full and deep, then we began to do our thing. I kissed and caressed Carole's breasts, which were firm and ripe, not at all saggy like I'd been mistakenly led to believe older women's tits get. I spread Carole's thighs, and inhaled the scent of her womanhood, then buried my face in there. I like eating pussy, folks. Carole's pussy tasted wonderful, spicy and hot, and I licked, sucked on and probed it until I made the lovely lady squeal in delight.

Carole and I took our sweet time pleasuring each other all afternoon, folks. Usually, I can last thirty minutes to an hour with the college chicks I usually bang. Carole and I were in no hurry. I lay on the bed, and Carole treated my bulky, dark-skinned, masculine form like a canvas which she explored with her artistic hands. I had never had a woman finger my ass while sucking my dick, but it got me harder than a rock. Carole really likes my ass and managed to get two fingers up there. I actually liked it, and when I came, Carole drank my seed.

For hours Carole and I went at it. At some point, I put the lovely lady on all fours, and ate that big White ass of hers. Yes, folks, I am an ass man through and true. I love to kiss it, lick it, fondle it and fuck it. After giving Carole's ass a tongue bath, I rolled a condom on my magic stick and eased it into her. Carole halted my progress and tossed me a bottle of hand cream, and I used it to lubricate her ass. Finally, we resumed our fun. I pushed my dick into Carole's ass, and her hole gripped my dick like a vise. I love that booty pressure, folks. Nothing quite like it.

Now, anal sex in real life isn't anything like what you see in online porn flicks. A normal woman can't just take a big dick up her ass with no lubricant. Also, you've got to be patient and go slow while working your dick up her ass. Got to be clean too, if you want to avoid a stinky mess. Carole and I were in no rush, and slowly, inch by inch, I worked my dick into her butthole. I got most of it in there, too. First time around and I was already a champ. Afterwards, we lay side by side on the bed, chilling. Good times, folks. Good times.

Life in the City of Ottawa, Ontario, sucks but I know how to have fun. I am in my fourth year at Capital University, working as a security guard to make ends meet, and doing my own thing. Carole Gravier and I aren't dating, but we do hang out together, at school and off, enjoying each other's company. We do have sex, often, but it's not all we do together. I'm taking it easy, folks. Relationships are way too much work nowadays. Women don't like it when a guy is serious, so why be serious? I'm serious about my university degree, getting a good job and taking care of myself. Everything else? Don't matter at all in the long run.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Carole The Library MILF

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 452 milliseconds