• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Sharing My Wife

Sharing My Wife

My wife and I are both in our late fifties, and have been married for 9 years, both of us have been married previously. Our children are now grown up and we have 2 grandchildren now.

We have a mutual friend called Jeremy, who is quite lonely. He has been looking after his aging mother now for the last 10 years or so, and he has not been with a woman in all that time to my knowledge. Carol has always felt sorry for him, but has never felt anything sexual for him, or so I thought.

Over the last few months Carol has been expressing some dissatisfaction with our sex life. Normally we have sex once a week but she would prefer 2 or 3 times a week. This has also coincided with some mild flirting with Jeremy whilst we've been out for a drink, and Jeremy made little attempt to disguise his pleasure at the attention he was receiving.

This developed into light-hearted banter between myself and Carol, and I have frequently teased her about her "admirer", and told her that given half a chance he would be in bed with her. Her response was to scoff half-embarrassed at the prospect, but then one night after the usual tease, I asked her what she would do if Jeremy made a pass at her. Her response was quite surprising in that she felt quite intrigued, and that she might enjoy close attention from him.

I was starting to feel a quite excited about the prospect of Carol and Jeremy together sexually, but said no more about it, until I was out on my own with Jeremy, at which time had a frank man-to-man chat with him. He confessed to desiring Carol, but didn't want to do anything to hurt me. When I suggested to him, that sexy fun with my consent - provided that's all it was, wouldn't hurt anyone, he was genuinely interested.

I made no promises but I agreed to talk through with Carol, which I did on several occasions. Her reluctance stemmed from the fact that she didn't want to compromise our existing relationship with Jeremy, but in the end her curiosity got the better of her, and she agreed to try, but only as an outlet for sexy fun.

The next week we invited Jeremy round for dinner, and I sounded him out in advance about what could happen if he played his cards right. After dinner, I told Carol and Jeremy to make themselves comfortable in the lounge, whilst I cleared away the table and loaded the dishwasher - it was the least I could have done given that Carol cooked the meal single-handed.

I hadn't finished loading the dishwasher, when Carol announced to me that her and Jeremy were going upstairs, and holding his hand, led him up the stairs, and once upstairs, they went into the spare bedroom and closed the door behind them. There was a clear message there that they wanted privacy, but that made me even more excited.

I knew I couldn't watch, but I was determined to listen, so I sneaked quietly into the family bathroom next door to the spare room. At that point there was little noise from next door, just the rustling of clothes being removed and shoes being kicked off. This was followed though by creaks in the bed as they clambered in, and my cock was now rock hard, as I imagined them getting into bed together completely naked.

I continued to listen closely with my ears to the wall. I heard sounds of them kissing each other, and then quiet sighs and moans, as passion began to intensify as they explored each other bodies.

Carol's moans began to get louder, and I heard her say to Jeremy that she loved having her pussy licked, so it was fairly obvious what he was doing. After around 5 minutes of licking Carol's pussy, she came for the first time, and it was a savage prolonged climax..."Oh fuck fuck fuck fuck...oh yes...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"

Once her orgasm had subsided she told Jeremy to position himself on his knees so that she could suck his cock. Jeremy is a shy guy, and often has to be guided and sometimes told what to do, so he wouldn't be uncomfortable taking instructions in bed. What followed was a lot of slurping and the occasional gagging from the enormity of his cock in her mouth. Jeremy was in heaven though and moaned with pleasure throughout. After 10 minutes of taking Jeremy's cock in her mouth, the bed creaked again, and I suspected that they were getting into position for sexual intercourse. Simultaneous moans of pleasure from both Carol and Jeremy indicated that his penis had just fully entered her vagina, but what followed confirmed that suspicion.

The bed started to creak rythmically, as Jeremy started to plunge up and down on top of her - Carol's moans increased and she continued to talk dirty to him, by telling him that his cock felt so big inside her. My own pleasure increased as I imagined the full length and width of his throbbing penis deep inside Carol's love tunnel, and I didn't have to wait very long for Carol's second penetrating orgasm..."omg...omg...I want you fuck me every night...yes...yes...jesus ...ohhhhhhhhhhhhh shit".

For a man who had't had sex for at least 10 years, Jeremy was very patient, and continued to pump Carol full of cock. It was a further 5 minutes before the frustration of the last 10 years erupted, and he moaned and groaned with every spurt of sperm, which he ejaculated inside her womb. As she felt the wetness inside her Carol climaxed for a third time, before their orgasms finally subsided together. After that there was silence as they peacefully enjoyed the afterglow of sexual intercourse, which they had shared so passionately together.

That was the first time, but not the last. As far as my wife is concerned, she now has 2 sex partners, and Jeremy and I now genuinely share her in bed. Most of the time sex is 1 to 1 in private, but recently we have started to explore sexual threesomes, including sex videos with either Jeremy or I as cameraman.

Our sex lives are now very interesting, but I have to accept that Jeremy is now part of our lives, and Carol loves having 2 men in her life but is keen to emphasise that her love for us both is equal.

Nevertheless, our lives won't be the same again.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Sharing My Wife

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 176 milliseconds