• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Bump in the Night

Bump in the Night

This story is written by my lover from her point of view, it's another fantasy we have shared and I thought you might all enjoy it.

*****

I hate it when my husband works nights; the house is so dark and alone. Heading to bed is the best option but as I'm walking up the stairs I hear a noise, I stop and listen. There it is again! My stomach muscles tighten and I can feel the fear rising to my throat, as there is nothing to hand so I tiptoe up the stairs to my room where I know there is at least a phone.

I hear the noise again and realise it's coming from my room! I gently push the door open but the room is pitch black, as I go for the light I see the shadow near me. I freeze unable to move as it walks towards me.

"Get to your knees now," the voice commands from the darkness.

I don't know what to do, do I follow the command or run? I realise I'm rooted to the spot.

"Do it now!" he adds to reinforce his order.

I see something in his hand so I obey as fear shoots through my body.

"Please don't hurt me," my voice is quivering. "My husband will be home any time." I add in desperation.

"No he won't, he is gone for the night." he replies.

There was something familiar about the voice, it had a southern twang to it but the fear would not allow my brain to work. I feel him walk behind me and the cold of metal against my wrists. He is handcuffing me; the cool steel makes my hair stand on end and sends a shiver through my body that tightens my swelling nipples.

"Please take anything you want just don't hurt me," I beg.

"Oh I will be taking what I want, and what I want is you!" he states, almost like it was obvious.

Fear and curiosity are battling in my body. He blindfolds me and all my senses seem to spike. He pulls me up hard and throws me on to the bed. My face on the duvet, I go to turn my head when I feel his hand wrap my hair around and stop my head from moving. His other hand starts working its way down my spine, scratching hard. He gets to my buttocks and I flinch, trying to wriggle away from him. I hear the whoosh through the air and the slap as his hand connects with my tight arse. Screaming out, I struggle to get away from the sudden onslaught.

"The more you move the harder it gets for you," he sneers.

He spanks me again but this time his hand follows the trail to my pussy, "You must be enjoying this, your pussy is very wet."

"No please stop, I have a husband." I beg.

pausing the spanking he responds, "Yes you have, but I know you have been a naughty girl before. And I know that you enjoy a bit of pain!" he adds.

All the while he talks he is stroking my pussy and I can feel the heat rising. I go to moan out but stop myself. How can I enjoy this, it is wrong. His grip on my hair loosens, he flips me round. I can't feel him or hear him what is he doing. My body is begging for more but my mind is now begging for it to stop, which is going to win?

Without warning he grabs me with his strong hands grip me and pulls me off the bed and onto my knees.

"I have a big surprise for you, and it needs some attention." he growls.

Feeling his cock against my lips I move my head to the side. He pulls my head back; gripping me by my hair he enters my mouth hard. I gag. "Good girl, take every inch of my hard throbbing cock."

I moan but this seems to causing him more pleasure. He is fucking my mouth hard and fast. He is so big but he does taste good. I taste pre-cum but he stops.

"Bend over the bed now. I want to fuck your tight wet pussy!" His voice is lower, more horse.

I stumble towards the bed, trip and land face first.

"That just perfect," he laughs "stay there."

His fingers enter my pussy but he then moves them up, I tighten up knowing where he is going. "You tighten and you will make this worse for yourself now relax." His voice sound different, almost calming.

I try to relax as I feel his finger enter my arse. It is hurting and it feels really strange, but a good strange. God it's getting to hot in here.

His cock enters my pussy, my pussy tightens round his cock and he groans loudly.

"You are so tight; now take every inch of my cock baby." he moans as he fills my pussy.

He pushes hard and I scream out loud. Fuck this is hot. He is ramming hard into my pussy now, with his finger exploring my arse.

He is fucking me faster now, long strokes forcing his cock deep inside my hot pussy.

"Oh fuck," I moan involuntarily.

"You like my cock don't you baby, it fits your pussy just right?" He gasps.

His balls are slapping against my throbbing clitoris as he takes me harder and harder. My breathing gets more rapid and I can feel myself getting tighter. My orgasm is rising from my feet. My whole body is quivering now.

"Of fuck," he groans "You're going to come on my cock." He adds, sensing my orgasm approaching.

"Oh yes god, I'm going to come!" I moan, abandoning myself to the rising climax.

He fucks me harder, his fingers are out of my arse now and pulling my hair hard as he rides me.

I scream out as my body responds and I come in hard waves on his throbbing cock.

He pulls out of my quivering pussy as my orgasm ends, throws me to the floor on my knees and fucks my mouth hard. It's his turn to moan now as I feel his cock pulsating in my mouth. He shoves his cock hard to the back of my throat and I feel swell once more as he explodes in my mouth, his cum sliding down my throat. I take every little drop.

I feel his softening cock slip from my mouth. Laying back on the bed he removes the blind fold, my eyes adjust and I see it is my dark strong Southern_Sir.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Bump in the Night

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 376 milliseconds