• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Hung and Impaled

Hung and Impaled

I looked up from my book as I saw headlights illuminate my study. A car had entered my driveway. I raised my wrist in languid motion and saw that it was 8:45 and I knew just who it was. I had instructed my sub to arrive promptly at 9 and be on my back deck awaiting me in position #4. Well, I guess I can't blame Jeremy for being on time... too bad. No, wait, I could still punish him for being early... perfect.

I went back to my book and raised my wine glass to taste the sweet grapes from the cote de Rhone region of southern France. The wine went down smoothly and sent warm notes to the tips of my toes. I had a hard time reading and was tempted to start my playtime, my dark goddess was wanting release. However, I knew that I must keep my sub in line, so forced myself to sip my wine and go back to my book for the next fifteen minutes.

Finally I noticed that the clock over my mantle was showing 2100 so I put down my book and got off my settee. Slowly sauntering past my stairs to the second floor, I went through my kitchen to my back door. I looked out the ranch slider onto my deck and smiled an evil grin. Jeremy was just as instructed, naked as the day he was born, on all fours in the middle of my back deck.

I set my wine down on my kitchen island. Grabbing his collar and my crop I opened the door and stepped outside. I saw Jeremy stiffen at the sound of my presence. His breath caught as he smelled my perfume. I bet his heart began to beat quickly in his chest as he knew I was observing him in obeisance to my dark goddess. I slowly walked over to him, my high heels clicking on my patio. Reaching down I fastened his collar around his strong neck, making him know he was mine to control.

I then bent at the waist to put my lips close to his ear. Whispering in my most dominate voice I told him, "Jeremy, tonight you are mine. Are you prepared to submit?"

"Yes, mistress," he whispered.

"Good, tonight I have some fun in store. Hold my crop as I get you leashed. I need to prepare you."

I lowered my riding crop and held it in front of his face. He opened his talented mouth and I forced my crop into his waiting mouth. Once he closed his lips around my instrument of control, I stood up and walked back inside. I knew keeping him on all fours, naked on my deck and collared would begin his journey into subspace. I went inside and took a sip of wine as I gathered up his leash. I liked the feel of its thick strong braided rope and let it run through my fingers. Black and red, it just looked menacing.

I went back outside and clipped the leash to Jeremy's collar. I pulled it roughly making his head rise up offering up the crop still clenched in his jaws. I took it back and looked beneath him seeing his cock was already stiff and throbbing.

"I see you are enjoying this way too much, dildo whore," I hissed at him. I gave his ass a hard whack with my crop, "Be a good doggy and roll over onto your back." He quickly complied, rolling over. Now his dick was pointing skyward, and taking the riding crop I aimed it at his swollen head. I let my hand flick, hitting his erect cock with my crop. I laughed at how it was smacked to the side, yet came right back to attention. Jeremy hissed with the pain, so I gave him another swat to cool his ardor. Several more times I whipped his penis until the pain made it so my sub was unable to resist crying out.

"Oh my, Jeremy, it seems that you are starting to enjoy the pain. That little prick is still staying hard despite me trying to help you out and get it soft. I guess all my training is starting to finally pay off. Are you starting to become my pain slut? Does the pain excite you?"

Jeremy turned his head, ashamed, "Yes Mistress."

"Well, enough lollygagging, get back where you belong, on your hands and knees before your goddess. "

Jeremy rolled over and I took up his leash. Placing my boot by his head my sub lowered his face and kissed my foot. That's what I like about my dildo whore, he always wants to please his Domme. Moving to his rear, I took my high heeled boot and pressed his ass, pushing him forward. He took the hint and began to crawl towards my open door. I kept a tight hold on his leash, making sure he didn't go to fast.

In through the kitchen he crawled, like the pet he was. Around the kitchen table into the hallway that led to my sitting room. I however had different plans, and stopped him with a firm tug on his leashed neck. He turned his head towards me with a questioning look.

Without a word, I just gave another tug and turned him around, leading him to my basement stairs. Opening the door, I turned on the light and began downstairs. Jeremy crossed the threshold and began the slow crawl down the stairs. Going headfirst, on all fours down a stairway isn't an easy, nor comfortable thing; but my pet did me proud by making it down all the steps to my cement floor.

"Remember how I said I always wanted to turn my basement into a proper dungeon, dildo whore?" I asked yanking on his leash. "Some good dungeon furniture, maybe a St Andrew's cross in the corner to whip you on. I can put the milking bench in here too. Soundproof the windows to prevent the neighbors from hearing your cries of pleasure and pain. Well, I've begun to modify this room for some new fun. The first thing I've done it attach some strong hooks into the ceiling. So nice of the architect to make my basement with high ceilings."

I pulled on his leash and led my sub to the middle of the floor. with a tap of my foot and a "up now" command I brought Jeremy to his feet. Directly under the two bolts in the ceiling were two milk crates. I got Jeremy to his feet and up on the boxes. I stroked his chest with my red painted nails and informed him, "I made an estimate on how tall you were, but I have to be sure, Dildo Whore. I want you stretched fully from the ceiling, but not completely hung; well, not yet at least. Position 5 - NOW!"

Jeremy immediately stood straight with both his hands held straight out in front of him, palms up. I then went over to a low bench and got the two cuffs for my subs wrists. I enjoyed the feel of the supple leather as I fastened them tightly around his outstretched arms. Taking two lengths of chain in my hands I climbed up on a stepladder I brought. I clipped the chains to his wrists then ran them up to the hooks I had put into the ceiling beam. They were 3 feet apart and sunk in deep enough to support dildo whore's weight if I ever felt like totally suspending him. I attached the chain to the hooks and then stepped down in front of Jeremy's outstretched body. "Ok, slave. Now step down off the crates, I need to see if I made your chains the right length."

Jeremy gingerly stepped off the milk crates to the floor. His arms were fully stretched above his head, but he could just stand tiptoed on the floor. I could see the grimace on his face, obviously being stretched so fully was putting some strain on his arms and shoulders.

"That's perfect, sub. Now, back up on the crates. I have something in surprise for you. I bet you were thinking that just hanging you from my ceiling would be your fate for tonight."

Jeremy replied, "Yes, mistress." as he pulled himself back up to stand on the milk crates taking the pressure off his wrists.

"One day I may do that," I smiled at him. "Imagine just hanging from my ceiling, having me whip your ass just so I can see you sway like a piñata. But today I plan on giving you some predicament bondage. You'll get to choose your fate, neither being fun. Well, fun for me, just not fun for you."

I took two lengths of rope and tied them to the outside section of each of the milk crates that Jeremy was perched on. I ran each to a vertical support beam then back to the front. "See what I can do now, Dildo Whore? I can spread you for my pleasure with just a slight pull on your lines."

With a tug I pulled on the two ropes. Each of the milk crates then slowly pulled apart forcing Jeremy's legs to separate slightly. I liked the look my sub gave me as he grasped the chains holding him suspended from the ceiling. He could see his predicament as I pulled again on my rope spreading him another few inches wider.

Reaching up and pulling on his left nipple I asked Jeremy, "What do I call you sub?"

He looked down and answered, "Your dildo whore, Mistress Wendy."

"That's right, and now it's time to earn your name, yet again."

I went over to the wall and pulled my new creation over so my suspended pet could see. It was a huge black dildo affixed to an adjustable pole, pointed straight up. The dildo was ten inches long and had a flared base so it went from simply large at its tip to huge at its base. I had made the stand from two sections of PVC pipe with one inside the other. I could raise or lower its height and keep it there with a simple pin that went through both sections. The whole thing kept upright on a flat section of plywood.

I pushed my contraption between his spread legs, and spread some lube over the monster black cock. Raising it up I positioned the tip of it right against Jeremy's puckered asshole. It was so cute, Jeremy was raising himself up on his toes to try to delay the inevitable ass fucking he was going to get. With a firm push I got the tip inserted and was rewarded with a grunt from my suspended sub.

I then left him there and went and got a lawn chair and positioned it a few feet in front of my helpless pet. I sat down and picked up the two ropes. "Now, Dildo Whore you can see the predicament I have put you in. With a slight tug I separate your legs and when you lower, my monster cock splits your asshole. Of course, you can try to hold yourself up by your wrists to prevent it, but just how long can you do that before your arms tire. What will give way first, your arms, or your violated ass?"

To show him how vulnerable he was I pulled on the ropes. The two milk crates moved further apart and Jeremy's legs were split wider. Initially he was lowered further onto the big dildo, but with a cry he pulled on his chains and raised himself back up a few inches onto his tip toes. I just sat and watched him struggle there for a few minutes. Finally I could see the strain taking its toll, his calves and arms were feeling the burn and he started to get a nervous look in his eyes. Realizing he had to save his strength, Jeremy slowly relaxed and slid back down onto the immovable dildo. I chuckled, "See my dirty sub, you can take it. I find it hot watching you forced to fuck yourself up the ass like this."

He looked at me and I again yanked on the ropes splitting his legs even further. He was taken by surprise and again dropped further down until with a cry he pulled himself back up. His legs were now getting pretty spread wide. "Now, this is thirsty work, I forgot to bring my wine with me, sub. You better be taking more of that dildo up your ass by the time I return."

I went back up the stairs. I looked over my shoulder seeing Jeremy hung and impaled from the basement ceiling. Oh yes, I really needed to do more work down here to turn it into a proper dungeon. I went to my kitchen and refilled my wine glass and also picked up a set of nipple clamps on a chain. I so wanted to just go back down and play some more with my helpless slave... but I figured leaving him alone for a few minutes would heighten his submissive side.

After forcing myself to wait for five minutes, I went back down the basement stairs making sure to take them slowly. My high heels making sinister clicks with each step. When I reached the bottom I could see Jeremy had slid more of that big black dildo up his ass. He was flatfooted on the milk crates, his arms must have gotten tired. I slowly sauntered over to him and ran my hands down his back to his tight ass. Giving it a hard spank made him jump nicely and he rose off the dildo pole for a moment, only to slowly settle back down. I ran my hand over his trembling thigh, "Oh my poor dildo whore. Your legs are trembling and you are starting to sweat. I guess you'd rather take this big dildo up your already violated ass than exercise your muscles anymore. Well, I will be a good Mistress and give you something else to occupy your mind."

I went around his front and attached both nipples clamps. I loved the shiny chain that connected them and ran down his chest. They were clover clamps that tightened up the more they were pulled, and I gave the chain a good pull causing my sub to hiss in pain.

I went back to my chair, slowly sitting down making sure Jeremy got a good view of my ass. I picked up the ropes in my right hand and took up the slack. My sub noticed this and he immediately tensed up. I took up my wine glass in my left hand and bought it to my red lips. Looking deeply into Jeremy's eyes, I paused and gave him a slow wink and yanked the crates out from under his feet.

The crates were pulled well away from Jeremy leaving him completely suspended from my ceiling. His entire weight was supported by his trembling biceps and lats that were already straining and sore. His legs kicked helplessly trying to find any purchase to stand on without success as Jeremy cried out.

"Don't try to fight it, pet. You know you can't hold out against gravity forever. Just accept that big black cock deep up your asshole."

My pet's body was swaying, but the dildo was already up his ass so it wasn't going anywhere but deeper. Jeremy's arms were trembling but he wasn't going down as fast as I'd wanted. I stood and grabbed my riding crop. I Approached my hung sub, grinning at his moans and watching him strain. I reached out with my crop and gave his swollen prick a good smack. Jeremy cried out in pain and looked at me in panic. "You are taking way too much time to fuck yourselves on my dildo. Down boy, down now, " I commanded with another hard smack against his cock. "Who are you?"

Jeremy winced and lowered himself as his arms started to fail him, "I'm your dildo whore Mistress."

"Damn right you are, now take it and don't waste my time." I grasped the chain holding the nipple clamps and pulled them down fiercely.

With a loud gasp Jeremy let himself down until his toes finally touched the ground and he could take some of the weight off his arms. Sweat was now running down his chest, I couldn't tell if it was from the effort of staying on his toes, or the big cock stretching his asshole.

"This is a great predicament you have found yourself in, isn't it?" I mused. "If your toes and calves get sore, you can pull yourself up for a while. But you will know that eventually you're going to tire and have to just impale yourself all over again. So, I wonder just how many times you're going to fuck yourself without me having to do a thing..."

"I don't know mistress."

"Keep a good count, dildo whore. I'll be back in a hour and I'll want to know. Oh, and I think I'll go get my heavy flogger to turn your ass red. My playtime isn't over by far."

I turned and sauntered over to the stairs. Jeremy looked great, trembling and hanging from my ceiling. I blew him a kiss and turned out the light.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Hung and Impaled

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds