• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Holly and Keith

Holly and Keith

Holly - I first developed a crush on Keith Carter more than 15 years ago when I was seven years old. One day I was at the playground with my mother, Miss Carol and her twins, Brad and Tommy Jr. My parents were best friends with Miss Carol and her husband, Tommy Thomas Sr. I hated the twins. They were two years older than me and it was always two against one. They were picking on me and taking my barbie dolls and getting sand all over them, Mom was busy watching my little brother and talking to Miss Carol. She was not paying any attention to me. I was in tears watching my pretty Barbies being destroyed when all of sudden Keith appeared out of nowhere to rescue my dolls, push the twins into the sand and tell them to pick on someone their own size. I have thought back to that day often over the years.

I grew up in a small town in Tennessee called Hanover. The biggest business in our town was the furniture company owned by my father and Tommy Sr. This made them two of the most powerful people in the town and made our family among the wealthiest. When I was a little I was a Daddy's girl. I would come running to him every evening when he came home from work.

While being ganged up by the twins was the worst thing that happened in my childhood, Keith had a much more difficult time. His never knew his father and his mother had a drug problem. They lived in a trailer park with his grandmother.

As we got older, Keith had a reputation as being a troublemaker. He had long hair and always seemed angry. However, the truth was he was far better behaved than most of the other teenagers in Hanover where seemingly every young person is restless and bored living in a small town where there was very little to do. When I was growing up parents were largely oblivious to the crystal meth problem that was so prevalent among people in Hanover that were around my age.

Keith would always look at me with these intense piercing black eyes. Until I got to high school there was unspoken attraction between us though we had little to do with each other. I always had a school girl crush on him and would fantasize about him.

At our high school the only sport that most people paid attention to was football. Keith was on the soccer team. In the fall of my freshman year of high school I would make my friend Emily go the soccer games with me. The crowds were very small so he must of noticed me. After the last game of the season as I was leaving, Keith asked us if we wanted to go for a walk with him. Emily made some excuse and it was just Keith and I. Keith is a quiet guy and he did not say much. At the end of the walk in front of my house he asked me to the homecoming dance. This was a shock since Keith was not the school dance type. This was the beginning of the six months that we went out where Keith became my first love.

I never once went to Keith's house and he only rarely came in my house. Much of the time that we spent together were walking on trails or going fishing. Slowly Keith started opening up on these walks. As teenagers we talked a lot about our future plans. Keith was determined to get out of this town, get his college degree and have a far different life for his children than he has had. I would discuss a future with Keith but I remember him saying that that we should focus on the present because there were forces that would not allow us to get too serious. I assumed he meant my family. These walks were mostly very innocent. We would hold hands and sometimes make out but mainly just walk and occasionally talk.

I knew that my parents were not thrilled about Keith but they did not forbid me from seeing him. We had Keith over for dinner two times. My father would be very arrogant and brag about all that he accomplished, tell him that I was used too a certain way of life and really talk down to Keith. Keith was quiet, polite and obviously uncomfortable. Both times after Keith left I had a huge fight with my parents about the way dad acted and he pleaded his innocence and said that Keith needs to grow thicker skin.

By the spring I felt like I was in love in Keith and ready to begin a sexual relationship. My parents allowed me to stay home one weekend when they visited my aunt and uncle in Kentucky. I was told that I was not allowed to see Keith that weekend. However, I invited Keith to spend the night. To this day, I question if it all was part of my father's plans to set us up. Keith had been in the house for about fifteen minutes when the Thomas' showed up. Keith tried to hide in my little brother's room but Tommy Sr found him and worse Miss Carol found his overnight bag and the condoms that he brought with him. All hell broke loose. They kicked Keith out of the house and Miss Carol stayed at the house until my parents returned.

I was grounded for the rest of the summer and banned from seeing Keith. Keith and his mother moved away shortly after.

KEITH - Holly was cute and curvy with long blonde hair and she always seemed happy and peppy. I never had any doubt that Holly's father would eventually prevent us from being together. He controlled everything that happened in Hanover and he was certainly not going to allow his only daughter to be with someone from the trailer park. I tried to tell Holly this but I don't think she believed me. I was hoping she got over it, move past it and get far away from Hanover.

After the incident at Holly's house, her father bribed us by getting my mother a good job in Alabama with the one condition that I not contact Holly. The deal worked out good for us. My mother needed a new start to break her destructive habits. She did well at her job and after a couple years met a great stable guy and they got married. I spent my senior year completely focused on improving my grades and getting in college.

Holly - I could not deal with the fact that there was no resolution to our relationship. We were perfectly happy and then there was an incident which was not between us and we never even had a chance to talk after that. For a reason that I did not understand at the time, Keith unfriended me and everyone from Hanover from Facebook. I sulked the rest of the summer and half my sophomore year before coming out of my funk. Eventually I got on with my life but I had lost my innocence and my relationship with my parents were never the same.

When I was senior I tried to friend Keith on Facebook. I have some boyfriends over the last two years but I just never felt the same way as I had felt about Keith with anyone else. I was curious to find out how Keith was doing. He did not respond for several months and I just assumed that he did not want to have anything do with me. However, he accepted my friend request on my 18th birthday and wrote me a note.

Keith said he was sorry about what happened but he knew we never had a chance and tried to tell me. He said that my father's offer was too good to pass up and talked about how well his mother was doing once she got out of Hanover. Evidently Keith assumed that I knew about this deal but it was really the first time I heard about it. Keith was doing well in college and had a serious girlfriend. I felt better now that I had some closure with Keith but my anger with parents were at an all time high.

During the years I was college I would occasionally e - mail with Keith but he was was not a big part of my life. He had gotten married and had son.

My college life can be divided into half. The first two years, I was a wild child acting out as much as possible to show my parents they were not in control. I got numerous tattoos and several piercings.

During this rebellious phase I was crazy and a bit of a slut. This was never more so than when I answered a Craig's List ad about wanting attractive young women between 18 and 21 to shoot an adult video. The ad promised to pay $1,000. The company consisted of a short guy and a big guy. The big guy barely talked. I was hired on the spot. I did dye my hair black, call myself Cassie and say I was from Texas but there was definitely a part of me that hoped I was recognized.

I had plenty of sex once I started college so I was not even nervous the day of the shoot. The short guy started the video by interviewing me. He asked me some questions while I sat on a bed fully clothed about my sexual history. I was encouraged to exaggerate if necessary to make the answers as interesting as possible. I said I first had sex when I was 14 when it was actually 17. I said I masturbated daily when I barely did at all since starting college and becoming a slut. I said I wanted to make a porn because I loved sex and wanted to try new things. I said I had sex with about 25 different guys when the real answer was 10. When he asked about the I craziest place I had sex, I completely made up a story about having sex on a plane going to Disneyworld for my High School Senior class trip. However, when he asked if I was ever caught having sex, I just lied and said no.

I then kneeled in front of the big guy and pulled down his pants and gave him a blow job. His cock was by far the biggest I ever seen and they encouraged me to take in as much as possible so that I was gagging. After about ten minutes they had me strip and the big guy started fucking me. It was rough dirty sex. Then the small guy had his turn with me. I would later find out that this was not part of the porno. This small guy just wanted to fuck me.

The shoot ended with me giving the big guy another blow job and he shot his load all over my face. He was some professional porn man in addition to his massive size it took him forever to cum. He finally covered my face with unbelievable amount of cum. I felt like saying how do you like me now daddy. However, once the video came out no one ever recognized me.

I settled down my last two years of college with Adam. Adam was a nice guy from a good family who loved me. He was good for me. However, in the end I was not sure that I loved him and I decided that I was not ready to settle down. When he asked me to marry him just before our graduation I said I was not ready and we broke up. Adam deserves someone who will love him more than I can.

Keith - I met Sun my freshman year of college. She was an exchange student from Korea. She was beautiful and had a childlike innocence. We ended getting married before we even finished college. It was a mistake. Sun was extremely sheltered, lazy and very immature. After college she worked two days a week as a cashier in a grocery store. I was going to graduate school to be a Physical Therapist. I was also running up a massive amount of student loans. I was busting my ass going to school and working full time and she was barely doing anything.

Sun then became pregnant and when Henry was born her parents moved in with us. They did not speak English and things were always strained between us. I resented them being here and they resented their daughter marrying someone who was not Korean. One day Sun told me that she decided to move to Canada with her parents and I could either go with them or stay. I did not have any choice I moved but I was miserable. I lasted two months before moving back to Alabama. Sun's parents had a lot of money and I was not in a position to fight them for custody. It was very difficult for me but I did not feel like I had a choice.

Holly - I majored in English with the plan to be a writer. After college I made the mistake of giving into my parents yet again and moved back to Hanover. My parents got me a job working in the accounting department of the furniture company, that was better than I could get anywhere else and I could work on a masters degree in creative writing online. Brad, one of the twins had moved back as well and was also working at the furniture company. Brad was a handsome guy with a big personality. We started dating which thrilled our parents. Things went well for about six months. However, when I found out that he hooked up with one of the sales whores from the furniture company, I broke up with him.

My parents were not happy. They wanted me to give Brad another chance. When my mother said that woman sometimes need to look the other way, I finally woke up and realized that I needed to get away. I did not cheat on Brad, he cheated on me yet my parents were blaming me. I screamed that their interfering with Keith, had messed me up for years. I was done with them controlling my life. I needed to get away and I did not want them involved with my life any longer.

My old friend, Emily had inherited a house in Wilmington, North Carolina from her grandparents and said that I was welcome to live there if I helped oversee the renovations she was having done. So I moved to Wilmington. I got a job as a waitress while continuing to work on my masters degree online. I liked living in Wilmington and I loved not being dependent on my parents.

Emily's grandparent's house was a cute little beach cottage and I very much enjoyed working with Emily and the contractors on the renovations. I think of the house as my own.

Keith - One evening about a year after I separated from Sun, I was relaxing after a long day and went on Facebook. I happened to see that Holly was online and IMed her. It had been awhile since I had heard from her. In talking to her, I found that she had finally gotten away from her parents and had been living in North Carolina for about six months.

Usually we communicated once a year or so and then just briefly to catch up. This conversation was different. We discussed everything from the time we were kids, to what happened when we were dating and the failed relationships we had each had since then. After talking to Holly for about an hour, suddenly something changed and we were flirting and laughing and I remembered how great I used to think Holly was back in the day.

Holly - It was like we were back in Hanover on one of our walks where we were the only two people around. Who knows what attracts people to each other, but there was something about Keith that I never felt with anyone else and those feelings returned. I suggested that we switch to Skype so we can see each other. Other than a few pictures on Facebook I had not seen Keith in over seven years. Like me he had several tattoos and his hair was now short, but he still had those same black eyes and looked as handsome as ever.

Keith - Holly's hair was shorter and a little darker. She was a bit heavier than she was when she fifteen which made her already nice sized breasts even larger. Her tattoos and piercings gave her an edge that was attractive.

It is strange to have a feeling that your life is changing in a big way while it is happening, but I felt like that is what was occurring when I talked to Holly that evening. We had started talking at around 10 PM and I think we ended up saying goodbye at around 4 AM because I had school in four hours. The timing for everything was perfect. The barriers that were present years ago were gone. It felt like fate that we should finally be together. Both of us were unattached, Holly's parents were no longer involved and I was going to be done school in about a month and was looking for a job. I made plans to travel to Wilmington and meet Holly the following weekend.

I was close to accepting a job in Birmingham but remembered that there had been a position near Wilmington that was open that I did not pursue. During the week I made inquiries regarding the Wilmington position and it was still available. They said if I was going to be in the area that they would like to interview me on the following Monday. I didn't tell Holly about this.

Holly - It was a long week. I worked several double shifts so that I was able to get the weekend off. It was about a nine hour drive for Keith. He left after a morning class on Friday so it was not until the evening that he arrived. That evening waiting for him I was really nervous. We had not discussed what we were doing and I was not sure if he ate before or if he wanted to go out. I figured he would be tired so I just brought some sandwiches from the restaurant where I work. When he finally arrived there was a awkward moment where we did not know how to greet each other. We kind of hugged and then suddenly we were kissing. It was a long hot kiss with a lot of tongue action. If there any doubt for how the weekend was going to go, that took care of it.

Keith put his luggage in the spare bedroom although we both expected that would not be where he would be staying. Keith said he had something to show me and got a picture from his bag. It was from the homecoming dance we went to so many years ago. We both looked so young, innocent and happy. It shocked me that he would keep this picture after all this time.

We went to the kitchen and he had a sandwich. I decided to take the next step After he finished the sandwich I said that I could not believe he was here and I then gave him a passionate kiss and suggested we go up to my room. I took his hand and said we have waited along time for this. He asked if I was sure that the Thomas' were not going to show up.

Once in bedroom we started kissing again and went on in the bed. We didn't rip each others clothes off but they came off quickly. Once we were naked, I rubbed up against Keith it felt so nice to have my skin touching his skin. I was getting so wet and I took Keith's cock in my hands. It felt so hard and nice as I moved my hand up and down on his prick and Keith was lightly fingering me.

After playing with other for a few minutes Keith asked if I was ready. I went on top of him and it did not take very long for both us to cum. We were both very loud when we did. It was so gentle, loving, different and superior to any sex I had ever previous had.

I smiled and told Keith that it was great. He told me that he loves me and I told him that I have always loved him.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Holly and Keith

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 339 milliseconds