• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The Story of Kyle Pt. 01

The Story of Kyle Pt. 01

I wake up in a bright room. My eyes squint to see past the blinding white. Soon they adjust and I see where I am. I'm in a small cell in a corner of a room. Two walls are cement, grey and unpainted. The other two walls make my stomach tingle: metal bars. Leaning up from the cold floor, I realize I'm naked, but wearing something around my waist, like underwear. 'Metal?' I thought to myself. Some type of silver metal is around my waist, going down my center and up my rear, smooth all around.

I grab at it, threw my hands and fingers every which way to get the thing off of me, but it won't budge. Standing up, I look around. The cell is empty save a fluorescent tube light in the center of the ceiling. I grab the bars, trying to jerk or pull them apart, but they won't budge. Beyond the bars my gaze falls upon a plethora of machines and equipment, all foreign and imposing.

"So you're awake," a voice said.

I jump back from the bars as I see a figure walk from behind one piece of equipment. "Who are you?! Where am I?!" I shout.

"It doesn't matter who I am, nor does it matter where you are. What matters is getting accustomed to your new life, Kyle."

The words make my spine shiver. 'He knows my name?' I swallow as the man comes into full view.

"Things are going to be very different for you now. It can go well, or it can go badly, depending on your behavior and decisions," he says.

"What are you talking about? Let me out of here, and what the fuck is this thing I'm wearing?" I say with not a little amount of malice.

"That is your chastity belt. It might be hard for you to hear, but you'll never be allowed to orgasm again, Kyle, nor get an erection. You're all mine." The words were barely registering as my mind begins to race. "You are here because I want you here, and so here is where you'll stay. You can forget about your old life. Your family, friends, everyone you've ever met, you'll never see any of them again."

I can't help but laugh. "Yeah, right. What is this a prank or something, c'mon. Let me out now," I say nervously.

"No, Kyle, this isn't a prank," the man says with a sigh. "I know it's going to be hard for you, especially at first, but get used to it. Your only concern from now on is my voice. Do you understand?"

"No I don't fucking understand, let me out of this place right now, I'm not kidding," I said looking right at him, trying to sound as strong as I could, embracing the entropy of having just woken up in some dungeon.

"I know this will be difficult, but the sooner you get past the idea that you're ever leaving this place, the sooner you'll learn how to please me."

"What the fuck are-" I'm cut short.

"FIRST, no swear words. Got it?"

I spit at him through the bars. "Get the fuck out of here. Let me out, let me go right now," I said.

The spit had hit him on the cheek. He slowly pulled out a handkerchief and wipes it off as he speaks. "I guess I'm going to have to take the fight out of you. Don't worry, I will." He smiles at me with a chilling look of knowing. "You'll learn soon enough."

"Yeah, whatever, let me out of this place or I'm gonna break your neck the first chance I get. What the fuck is all that shit anyway, why am I here?" I scream as I shook my arms holding the bars.

"This stuff," he said with a gesture to all the was behind him, "is for you. You'll get acquainted with everything in time. I can see you're in no mood to listen. I've got a few things to finalize, so I'll leave you alone for a while." He turns to leave.

"Wait! I mean, don't go, let me out, please?"

"We'll get down to business later, for now just cool off, try and get used to your new life here."

And with that he walks away and is gone behind what looked like exercise machines. My hands are still gripping the bars. I shake them angrily.

"What, whaaaaaat is this place?! Who are you?!" I shout at the walls. Tears were forming in my eyes, but I catch myself and pull back from the bars. I go over everything the man said in my mind as I stare around the room. I look down at the chastity belt. 'Was he serious, I'll never have an orgasm or even erection again? What the fuck is going on?' I wonder. 'No way,' was all I could conclude. I run my fingers over the metal, trying to pry it away from my body. It's smooth, form-fitting metal all the way around. There are no visible locks or hinges anywhere. It's so snug to my body I can't even pull any part of it a millimeter away from my skin. Like an athletic cup it protrudes slightly over my crotch, and gets thinner as it goes down and around my body. I rub my fingers at it, hit it with my hands, even hit it against the bars of the cell but barely scratch it. Feeling around in the rear, I find it has a circular opening over my anus.

Distraught, I sit back against the two cornered walls, hearing the scrape and clank of metal against concrete as my body descends. I pull my knees to my chest and do my best to hold back tears, tears of anger and fear.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The Story of Kyle Pt. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 63 milliseconds