• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Susan Started It

Susan Started It

Football practice in mid-July. Long and grueling but worth the state championship waiting for us at the end of the season. Johnny and I waited patiently in the hot sun for his mom to pull up. I needed a ride home, a shower and a beer.

The real treat was Johnny's mom. She was 38 years old... 5'4, a soft and sexy voice, a very nice 38D chest and an ass that will turn heads. Johnny's mom was the talk of the town. The wives were jealous and the husbands wanted to release the pressure valve all over her.

It just so happened that I became the lucky one to be picked up by her from school.

Johnny's mom came and picked us up in front of the school in her shiny new and lifted truck. She was a country girl at heart. She was wearing a tanktop, the shortest of short shorts and some cowboy boots. Her nipples were hard like glass and my mouth was watering. She was a fine glass of iced tea.

"Thanks for comin' to get us mom" stated a tired Johnny.

"Of course, honey!" exclaimed Mrs. Susan as she put it in gear and pressed the accelerator.

"Yes, thank you Mrs. Susan. I have a feeling this season is going to be great with this new truck you've decided to buy. Guess you're not a minivan mom anymore."

"Dylan, I'm glad to be able to give you a ride anytime and that minivan had to go!"

"Most definitely... this truck definitely has turned some heads in just the short amount of distance we've gone... or come to think of it, maybe it's you. It's no doubt that both will get attention." I glance up at her soft and long legs and take in the view of the seat belt between her tits. Johnny's eye-fucking his phone and I'm eye-fucking his mom.

"Awh, thank you honey."

I see her look over at me in the rearview mirror and bite her bottom lip and I grinned. Point for me.

We pull into the yard and Johnny jumps up excitedly. "Mom, mom, mom"

"What Johnny, damn"

"I'm gonna head over to Becky's house... She wants me to be her study buddy for a couple hours."

She rolled her eyes and looked at Johnny. "You sure all you guys are going to be doing is studying? Are Becky's parents home?"

"Moooom. Yes. Becky's parents are home. What do you think I would make a move at her? I have a lot on my mind and can't afford or want a girlfriend."

"Well, hurry up, be home in time for dinner, young man."

"Of course, mom."

*Pause*

I'm thinking to myself, either Johnny really is weird about girls or he's a virgin. Right now I'm putting five on being a virgin. Becky's not a bad looking girl either. But this does give me a chance to get a little closer with his mom. I found a good luck penny this morning and I'm about to put that bitch to good use.

*Resume*

Johnny heads off down the street to Becky's and Mrs. Susan offers me a drink while we take our shoes off and head inside.

"What do you want, Dylan?" I have soda, tea, water?"

"I have been dying for a beer all day."

"You must be the troublemaker between you and Johnny." She giggles and grabs a beer out of the fridge. She bends over and my eyes go right down to her ass. Ah... That ass. Huge. and the legs that are connected to it, oh man. Her husband must be a proud man.

"I have been known to explore areas I'm not allowed to be in. My eyes are glued and I pull my ball cap backwards."

"Dylan!"

"Sorry, Mrs. Susan. I just can't get enough of you. Those shorts are about to make me tear a hole through mine."

She glances down at the bulge in my shorts. "Oh, wow..."

*Pause*

Everyone wants to talk about how hung they are... blah blah blah. My dick is 7 inches and it's a pretty motherfucker (pun intended) and I take very well care of that bitch.

*Resume*

I give a hearty laugh. "Mrs. Susan, you're trembling."

She puts our beers down and rushes to her room. I sit there and enjoy my cool refreshing drink. I think to myself that this could be it.

I hear the door open and close, I turn around and Mrs. Susan comes out in lingerie that would turn a gay man straight.

This woman was fucking gorgeous. I mean pure. It looks like she has never been fucked, never had a baby, nothing. Her skin looked so smooth, her hair was curly and she poked those pouty lips at me and did her supermodel walk right to me.

Her hips swayed and her tits bounced and my eyes followed with each movement. The lingerie she was wearing was black and deep blue and her light blue "fuck me" eyes contrasted her skin and she was ready for the taking. I had never seen anything like this in my life.

"What do you think?"

My eyes were still wandering.

"I'm speechless right now."

"Good. No talking. Just fucking"

She hops up on the counter and spreads her legs and before I know it she points her finger at me and beckons me to come.

I walk up to her and wrap her legs around me and immediately pick her up. We kiss and the sparks fly.

I'm holding her in the kitchen, our hips dry-fucking and we're making out. Her soft, wet lips feel so good between my teeth when I gently bite her bottom lip. I'd been wanting to do that since my balls dropped. I pin her against the refrigerator and it tilts back a bit comes down against the floor. We don't notice one bit.

I walk her to the bathroom and sit her on the counter and take in that beautiful site. She's giggling while biting on the tip of her index finger.

She gets down on her knees while I turn the shower head on and let the hot water run. My cock is as hard as a diamond in a snow storm, I got news for ya. She takes my 7 inch dick right between her lips and takes the whole thing while cupping my balls. Immediately, I lean back against the wall and feel the steam in the air, and my dick is getting the life sucked out of it.

She pulls back out and kisses the tip while she slowly pumps me.

"Mmm, you like that baby? My husband's dick isn't nearly this big and I have wanted something like this for a long time now."

"Damn woman. That feels good as fuck!"

She smiles and licks down the side of my cock. Steams pouring out of the shower.

She grabs my balls with a little bit more tension than ones used to and I gasp. "Now you listen to me, I want you to take me in that shower and I want you to earn the right to come back and fuck me again."

"OH, yes ma'am now please let me do that now."

She lets go and I breathe a sigh of a relief. I pop the snaps on the back of her lingerie and let them fall. Her tits drop out at 1/128 of an inch. Her pink nipples look like perfect pencil erasers waiting to be sucked.

I turn her around to get a view of that ass and my hand cannot resist feeling those humps of beauty.

I slowly lower her panties and commence to grabbing and spreading her ass cheeks. Her back is arched and her tits are poked out. I give her ass a slap and you can hear the echo.

"Yes, baby that's it. I know you love that gorgeous ass."

"Oh hell yeah!"

She backs her ass up on me as my dick rubs between her cheeks and down to her pussy. Perfect height. She slides my dick in her pussy and lets out a moan that would make a asexual male weak at the knees. I grab onto her shoulders for dear life and hold everything I can back from cumming.

Her hips move nice and slow as she has to get used to my size. Her pussy feels amazing. I grab her by the hips and pick her up with my dick still inside her and we move into the shower. I grab ahold of the side of the shower and proceed to fuck her brains out. My hips slamming against her ass. The loud slap of the hitting and her ass jiggling and titties bouncing.

She's screaming for dear mercy and lord knows I won't give it to her. Not just yet. She deserves this big dick and I'm goin' to let her have it.

"Oh, god! FUCK. Work that dick baby. Who taught you how to move like that. Jesus"

My dick slams in her pussy repeatedly and she knows what's coming. I pull her hair and slap her ass. She knows she's getting a good fucking right now. Something that she never has had before. I reach around and pinch and pull her nipples.

"OH, God! I'm going to cum already... Dylan... fuck me! AHHHH."

"FUCK." I grunt and moan and slide my thumb in her ass.

"You like that don't you girl. You want this big dick pounding your pussy while you scream my name. I love fucking Johnny's nymphomaniac mom. She can get my dick every day of the week."

She's trembling and shaking and cumming all over my dick. I can feel her convulse and my hands travel up her back. My dick is all the way deep and she is exploding. I begin to feel my balls clench and I push faster and harder than ever before.

Our hips are smacking so loud that you can hear it throughout the house and we both are loving every bit of it.

She has already came and gets down on her knees and she takes my cock in her mouth. Now, my legs are trembling. I back the back of her head up against the shower and fuck her mouth and she tightens her lips and takes it while I hit the back of her throat. Just as I am about to cum, I pull out and pump jizz all over her face and her mouth is open with her eyes closed. I hit her face, her chest, her shoulders, everything and she is drowning in cum...

...and then her husband walks in.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Susan Started It

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds