• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Shoe is on the Other Foot

Shoe is on the Other Foot

This is my submission for the 2015 Halloween contest. I hope you enjoy it. Please feel free to vote or leave a comment if you so desire.

*

The predator watched from the shadows, just as he had each Halloween for the past six years. The hour was growing late, and it would be time to move soon. He'd held his hunger off for a year, but now he could unleash it upon the unsuspecting woman inside the house.

He'd watched her for the past month, admiring her from afar. She was a tall brunette with ample breasts and hips to match. She could be a raven haired Jessica Rabbit, he'd noted with a grin. He'd first seen her at the local grocery store, her deep red lips and hazel eyes nearly mesmerizing him. She was the one; he'd known it from the moment he first saw her.

She thought nothing of it when she'd received the flowers in the mail. They never do. Of course, they always wonder who sent them, but they never guess. Not until he showed up on their doorstep, that is. Then they'd know. The small listening device in the flowers told him what he needed to know. She was planning to be home alone on this night, which was exactly what he'd hoped to hear.

He emerged from the bushes he'd been hiding in and approached the door. He crouched down in front of the entrance, looking up as he rang the bell. After a half minute, the prey opened the door and looked down at him, a smile crossing her face. In her mind, he was a child that had dressed up like a table, which had upon it a gruesome head on a lettuce covered plate. The illusion continued when he played the recording of a loud child shouting trick or treat as he mouthed the words.

She opened the door to hand out some candy, and suddenly felt a jolt of pain throughout her body. The predator was on his feet and inside in seconds, closing the door behind him. The taser had done it's work and the prey would be his.

Shedding the costume, he knelt beside her and grabbed her by the hair. Her body was still suffering from the effects of the taser, and she could do little to stop him.

"I'm not going to hurt you, little one, unless you force me to. Do you understand?"

The prey, Alessia was her name, nodded her understanding with fear in her eyes. Behind the fear was loathing, but she held that back for the moment.

"Good. In fact, by the end of the evening, I'm guessing you'll be thanking me. I know what a woman needs," the predator growled in a boastful tone. "I plan on filling those needs of yours."

He could sense her regaining her strength, so he hit her again with the taser for good measure. A few minutes later, she was tied to her bed, face down, and he was on top of her. He had violated her front and back before he was finished. He considered her mouth, but that was always a risk he didn't care to take. It might take a day or two for her to realize how lucky she was that he'd chosen her, he reasoned. He wouldn't risk those teeth at the moment.

The fact that no woman ever reached out to him afterward, despite him leaving an email address for them to do just that, mattered little to him. He remained under the impression they somehow felt blessed by his invasion.

The predator grabbed her by the hair and kissed her lips before gathering his things to leave. Before he went, he loosened one of Alessia's hands the slightest bit, estimating it would take her an hour to break free. He'd be long gone by the time she did. He whistled as he walked out the door, back in costume once again. Once in his car, he smiled as he ate a candy bar he'd taken from the home of his prey.

* * * *

Alessia finally freed her hand, tears streaming down her face as she reached for the phone. She hit a speed dial number and waited for several rings before the phone was answered.

"You're calling me late, Lessy. What's going on?"

"I...I need help, Odessa."

"What happened? Are you okay?"

"I...I'm tied to my bed," Alessia said with a sob. "He...the bastard surprised me...and..."

"Who, Lessy? Who was it?"

"I don't know, Alessia sobbed."

"I'm on my way, honey. Hang tight."

Alessia lay there sobbing as she waited for Odessa to arrive. She struggled with the rope that bound her other wrist, tugging at the knots that were securely set in place. Little by little, she loosened the rope until she finally freed her other hand. By the time Odessa arrived, she had just freed her second foot and sat up on the bed.

"Lessy?" she called out from the other room.

"I'm in here. In the bedroom still."

Odessa rushed in, Nova and Nicole following close behind. She threw her arms around Alessia and held her close as she started to sob again. Remaining quiet, she waited until Alessia had calmed enough to speak.

"Okay honey. Tell us everything," Odessa said with an intense look on her face. "Start from the beginning."

By the time Alessia had finished, Odessa had already formed a plan in her mind. Still an hour before midnight, they had time to make this a very special Halloween for Alessia's attacker. A very special Halloween indeed.

Fifteen minutes later, they stood around a small table in the center of a room. On the table was a glass orb, which at the moment was cloudy inside. Odessa read from the book, and the others recited their responses to each item she read. Gradually, the orb began to clear and they could see Alessia's attacker, sound asleep in his bed. The ritual chanting grew louder, as the coven of witches continued their task of placing a spell upon the unsuspecting rapist.

Smiles grew as they watched the image in the orb change. Although still asleep, it was obvious that the attacker was in great discomfort as the process went on. Finally, the predator lay still. Odessa closed the book and they all joined hands.

"We sleep now," she said. "Tomorrow will be a busy day."

Early the next morning, the predator awoke face down in his bed. Terror rose in his chest as he realized he couldn't move. Not an arm, a leg, or even a finger. He couldn't even open his eyes. He was frozen in place. Almost as bad, or perhaps even worse, was that he felt uncomfortable in his own body. Something felt very, very wrong. He was laying on top of something soft, but couldn't figure out what it was. He tried to speak, but found he couldn't do that either.

Think, his mind screamed at him. Calm down and think. I must be dreaming, he thought. Of course. What else could it be? As he wrestled with his thoughts, he heard voices and footsteps in his house. Moments later, her heard several people enter his bedroom.

"Well, well," Odessa said out loud. "What have we here?"

"I know," Alessia chimed in. "A predator. A sexual predator. Someone that has no control over their sexual urges."

"Is that so?" asked Odessa with humor in her voice. "Why, what use is a person that cannot control their sexual urges?" she asked.

"I can only think of one," Nova said with a chuckle.

"It would be like a match made in heaven, wouldn't it?" Nicole asked.

"I hear Hart has a need for a new...customer service representative," Odessa replied with a smile. "Of course, he would need to spend some time with this one first. Proper preparation is always key."

The predator madly tried to will his body to move, but to no avail. What had they done to him, he thought? Drugs. They must have used some kind of drug. Who were they? Why were they here? A rational person might have connected the dots to what he'd done the previous evening. Of course, a rational person wouldn't have done what the predator had.

Odessa sat on the bed next to him and placed a hand on his naked ass. The predator felt her hand. He felt everything. He just couldn't move. After giving him a playful smack, Odessa started to speak to him.

"It seems you have picked the wrong person to attack last night," she started. "On Halloween night of all nights, when our power is strongest. You see, witches really do exist in this world, and we have powers that you cannot even begin to imagine. Of course, you don't need to imagine them. You will experience them firsthand. In truth, you already have, but we are just getting started."

In his mind, the predator was screaming. If he could just get a hand to move...just break free of whatever hellish chains were binding him. If they were going to kill him, he wished they'd just do it already.

Alessia laughed, and was quickly joined by the others. Her ability to read the thoughts of others had always been useful, and now was no exception. Odessa nodded to her, asking her to continue.

"We aren't planning on killing you, you silly fool. No. We are going to give you what you have always wanted, which is to unleash your sexual urges, We are going to allow you to do just that. Doesn't that sound wonderful?" she asked, the question hanging in the air.

"Of course, things will be a little different than what you're accustomed to. We have made a few changes that, given a little time to adjust, we think you will very much enjoy. Have I peaked your curiosity? Go ahead. You can answer now," Alessia said with a laugh.

"Untie me...what the fuck? What? My voice," the predator screamed. He no longer sounded like a predator, though. His voice was undeniably female. Alessia had waved a hand over him, silencing him again.

"It will take a bit of time for you to get your hands around the changes we've made to you. That voice? It very much fits with the rest of your body right now. There's a reason you feel so odd. You are now a woman."

The predator tried to speak, once again realizing he couldn't. This had to be some kind of trick. You couldn't just change a person like that overnight. It would take ages to do something like that. Surgery. Hormones. Who knows what else. It's impossible.

Odessa laughed again. "Still don't believe, do you? Like I said, you'll need some time to adjust. How about we let you take a look at yourself?"

She nodded to Nova and Nicole, and the two women grabbed the predator by the arms and placed her in a sitting position on the edge of the bed. The facing wall had a large mirror attached to it, which is what the predator was about to look into. Odessa ran her fingers over the predators eyes, and they snapped open. Shock showed on his face as he saw his image in the mirror. He was a beautiful, fiery haired beauty, with big green eyes and full lips.

The pair of women helped him stand, and his eyes surveyed his body. Full rounded breasts sat atop a trim waist and wide hips. His long, shapely legs completed the picture. He was the image of a woman he would have absolutely taken, and now he had no such thoughts. He felt...proud. Which was ridiculous. A mirror. A trick mirror, he thought. They were trying to teach him a lesson by scaring him. He was pushed back onto the bed and placed in a sitting position on the edge.

"It's time for you to get a glimpse into your future," Odessa said with a grin. "Hart! Please come into the room," she called out.

A moment later a man entered the room. He was tall and muscular, with dark hair and dark eyes and a full beard. He wasn't wearing a stitch of clothing, and his meaty cock swung as he walked. The predator watched as Hart walked into the room. His initial feeling of panic was pushed aside almost immediately. It was replaced by pure, unadulterated lust and need. The predator, Tiffany she was to be called, stared at the cock before her. In that moment, he realized the hell he would now live in.

His mind screamed no, but at the same time, it lusted as it never had before. The only thing that mattered at that point was for her to have that cock inside her. She needed it with all of her soul.

"Oh," was all she could say.

"Get on your knees, Tiffany."

The predator, suddenly able to move on her own, scurried up the bed and got onto her hands and knees. She looked over her shoulder at Hart as he approached, wishing he would hurry up and just fuck her already. As he climbed onto the bed, there was a little part of the predator's brain that remembered who he was. It struggled to exert power over the rest of her brain and body, but to no avail. That little part of him would watch as she gave herself over to this man, willingly. It was all she could think about.

Hart smiled as he wet his hand with his saliva, smearing it all over his cock. He made a show of it, and Tiffany whimpered with need as he made her wait. When he was satisfied, Hart placed the head of his cock against her pussy and rubbed it up and down. Tiffany could feel the heat coming off his cock as if it were on fire. She was squirming in an attempt to get him inside her. Grabbing her hips, Hart thrust forward and penetrated her, causing her to groan loudly as her insides were filled for the first time.

That small part of her brain hated his body for it's traitorous desires, but could do little to stop it. Hart fucked her long and hard, stroke after stroke increasing her need and dependence. She knew right away that she was finished. There was never going to be anything of importance to her for the rest of her life beyond having a cock inside her. It was now what she lived for. Hart rapidly picked up the pace, and Tiffany moved with him, needing to feel him fill her with his seed. Once he did, an orgasm rocked her body. She moved about wildly, never before feeling anything as powerful as what she'd just experienced.

Hart pulled out and grabbed her by the hair, bringing her face near his cock. Tiffany wasted no time taking him into her mouth as best she could, licking him clean and keeping him hard. Now, she needed to taste him. Needed to, like she needed oxygen to breathe. She knelt there with a mouth full of cock, bobbing up and down and fondling his balls as Hart held her hair so he could watch.

When Hart came, Tiffany swallowed every drom from every spasm of his cock, and licked it some more, trying to get her tongue into the hole his ejaculate had come out of. She wanted more and needed more. Hart pulled away and faced Odessa.

"I think Tiffany will do very well," he said. "Of course, I'm going to want to spend a week or so playing with her before we send her off to Nevada."

Tiffany looked at Hart and then Odessa with a puzzled expression.

"Don't worry honey," Odessa said with a smile. You're going to work in the best brothel in the state. You'll get all of the cock you can handle and then some."

In that little part of his brain, the predator screamed. The rest of her, however, smiled with need.

"Can we go now?" she asked, suddenly needing to be fucked again. "I really need some more cock right now."

Alessia smiled and locked arms with Odessa, exiting the room with the other two women, leaving Hart and Tiffany alone to play.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Shoe is on the Other Foot

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 325 milliseconds