• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Healed by the Wolf 01

Healed by the Wolf 01

Hey guys! This is my first literotica submission and my first ever smut scene. Let me know how I do! Favorites and comments on ways I can improve are much appreciated. Enjoy!~

Vera hit the snooze button before her alarm clock even had the chance to go off. She hadn't managed to get a wink of sleep the night before. It was her eighteenth birthday and she was officially old enough to be mated.

Any normal teenage wolf would be ecstatic and ready to start fucking the nearest eligible bachelor. Not that most wolves these days actually waited until they were of legal age these days, but Vera was the daughter of the Herondale Alpha. Her virginity was a key token to be traded off to the highest bidder.

Not that she expected any young wolf to want her as a mate.

She was a null.

She was born of two different lines of the most ancient werewolf blood- the Herondales and the Cashores, and yet she carried no wolf blood inside her. It was an extremely rare condition, mostly affecting the human mates of some true born werewolves. No one expected the firstborn daughter of such a powerful family to be afflicted, as they liked to call it.

She had stronger than the average human senses and strength, but she wasn't a wolf and never would be. She had no furry 'other half.' She was just Vera- the shame of the Herondale pack.

The average wolf emerges in werewolf children around the age of six, and when that time came and went, her parents had been devastated. They had done what any good parent would do, and lied; telling her that were proud of her no matter what. But even then she could feel the disappointment, see it in their gazes. They worked hard to make up for her, having five younger siblings.

She would never run with the pack or feel a supernatural bond when, or more likely if she mated. Though, she was torn on the subject. Part of her wanted to be a wolf, make her parents proud, but the other part was terrified.

As ridiculous as it sounded, she, the alpha's daughter, was terrified of wolves. Her breath caught in her throat every time she saw one of the pack members even so much as nap under a tree in their wolf form. She rarely went outside the compound.

She hadn't always been so afraid of them. A few weeks after her fifth birthday, she'd been out with Daniel, her older brother. They weren't supposed to go off alone, but of course they had disobeyed. They had been picking flowers by the river when a massive, blurry, black shape darted from the bushes.

The huge, black rogue wolf had snarled and his impossibly green eyes had darted between her and her brother, choosing to go after the latter. Within seconds her ten-year-old brother's guts had been ripped out like nothing more than wet paper mâchè. By the time the pack had arrived, there was nothing-recognizable left of him.

They had tried to comfort her in their wolf forms, but she was wholly terrified of anything that looked even remotely like their attacker. Her father had immediately shifted back into his human form and scooped her up, cradling her as she sobbed the entire way back to the compound. She couldn't look at a wolf without her heart starting to pound in her chest.

That's why she thought her bidding ceremony was a huge joke. For one, she was a null. Two, she was terrified of wolves. Great qualities for a mate! Even if mating the Herondale alpha's daughter would form a useful tie to the pack, she doubted anyone thought it worth all the trouble that came with her.

Nonetheless, she wanted to get it over with. She slipped on a pair of form fitting jeans and t-shirt. Her mother would berate her, but Vera didn't care. She just wanted to sit there in shame once they announced no one wanted her and slink back up to her room, never to be seen again.

She headed down to the council room, where her parents and the other council members were waiting. Her mother grimaced seeing what she was wearing, which Vera had to keep herself from grinning at.

"Vera," he father greeted with a forced smile. It seemed he was just as worried he wouldn't get any takers as she was. The names and number of bidders were kept secret from the alpha until the day of, to avoid any attempts of bribery or coercion on the bidder's part. The bidders couldn't actually offer anything in trade for the alpha's daughters, as the final choice was supposed to lay with the girl herself, but the most powerful packs were the most likely to come out on top anyway.

"Dad, Mom." Vera smiled weakly, forcing a small nod. She shifted uncomfortably as the councilmen stood, holding a simple piece of paper.

The middle-aged man, one of her father's betas, sauntered to her father and leaned over his shoulder, a pleasant smile at his lips. "Alpha Vincent, Luna Cynthia, I think you'll be very pleased." He handed over the paper and her father's eyes immediately widened.

"What?" Vera questioned worriedly.

Cynthia broke out into a wide smile and stood up out of her chair, quickly going to her daughter's side. "Oh Vera!" She cried, wrapping her arms around her. "This is great news!"

"What news?! No one's said anything!" Vera growled frustratedly.

Her father cleared his throat, a proud grin at his lips. "The alpha of the Halfmoon pack wants you as his mate."

Vera blinked back in pure, unadulterated shock. An alpha? Who wanted her? What? Why? How? She suddenly stood, immediately feeling dizzy. "Who is that?" She managed to get out after a shaky breath.

Cian, another one of the betas, cleared his throat. "Killian Cassidy," he said simply.

"Well go on!" Vera cried after he seemingly thought she needed no other information.

"He's young, twenty-two in fact. The Halfmoons only have around thirty wolves, but they're very organized and quite the force. They splintered off from Cassidy clan from across the pond. He was the younger twin of the alpha."

Vera took a gulp, and then shook her head. "No."

Vincent nearly choked and she heard her mother gasp. "What do you mean, 'no?'" He furrowed his brows.

She shook her head again. "I don't want to be some pawn that's sold off like a slave!" She snarled angrily.

"Vera," her father sighed. "You know it's not like that."

"Isn't it?!" She cried. "He doesn't want me. He wants a connection to you. I know how you all see me! The null that you all want to be rid of." Her voice cracked audibly, tears threatening to flow.

She felt a hand on her shoulder. "Vera, we-" She shrugged off her mother's hand and turned, pushing past her.

"Don't. Just don't." Vera exited just as the first sob broke through.

Cynthia made to go after her, but was stopped by Vincent. "Just let her go Cynthia, give her a few days."

Cian cleared his throat. "I'm afraid she doesn't have a few days. Cassidy's already here."

~~

Vera raced up to her room, ignoring any odd looks she was receiving. Not like she wasn't used to them. The looks of pity, even disgust were a daily thing at the compound.

She hurried into her room, slamming the door behind her as another sob broke through. She slid down to the floor, not even realizing she wasn't alone.

"Someone steal your favorite knickers lass?" A deep and velvety voice chuckled through a deep Irish accent.

Vera immediately glanced up to see a stranger sitting on her bed, looking much too comfortable.

His hair was a deep jet black that contrasted greatly with unsettling green eyes. His high, elegant cheekbones allowed for dimples as a shit-eating grin pulled at his lips. In as little words as possible, he was gorgeous.

"W-Who are you?" Vera managed to get out after she realized she'd been staring. She knew practically every member of the Herondale pack and she knew he definitely wasn't a part of it.

This seemed to amuse him, as his already wide grin somehow managed to widen even further. "What? My reputation doesn't precede me?" He let out a deep chuckle that made a shiver run up her spine. He rose to his feet and sauntered over to her, offering a hand up. "Killian. Killian Cassidy."

Vera's eyes widened and she hurriedly scrambled to her feet, ignoring his outstretched palm. Now that they were both standing, she could see how truly massive he was. He towered over her small, five-foot-two frame. He had to be at least six-foot-five, she guessed. Well-defined muscles stretched out over wide shoulders and a thin waist, giving him a swimmer's build.

"Likin' the view, lass?" Killian chuckled, taking another step towards her, seemingly unfazed that his offered help had been ignored.

She flushed, realizing she had been caught staring. She backed herself against the door, as if she was trying to meld into it. "W-What do you want? Why are you in my room."

This only seemed to egg the alpha male on. He leaned forward, placing a hand on either side of her, effectively encasing her. "One, you. Two, I was curious."

Vera's heart started to race. "Y-You don't want me. I'm a null." He just wanted to be in her father's good graces. No wolf would ever want a werewolf born null.

A low growl rippled from the hulking man's chest, his gaze narrowed at her. The attention and closeness made Vera squirm uncomfortably. "Girly, you have no idea what you're feckin' talkin' about." He roughly grabbed one of her hands and dragged it downwards, pressing it against something incredibly long, hard, and hot as coals.

She flushed and tried to pull her hand away, but his grip tightened as he ground his hips into her hand, a groan escaping from Killian's throat. An uncomfortable heat rushed to the crevice between her legs.

"You're t'be my mate. I wouldn't bloody mate with someone I didn't want." He growled, grounding his massive bulge against her tiny hand again.

Vera's face continued to flush a bright red as she subconsciously rubbed her legs together in an effort to reduce the building pressure between her thighs. "W-What if I say no?" She questioned bravely.

Killian's green-eyed gaze unflinchingly met her deep brown one. "You won't." Without another word, he leaned forward and roughly pressed his lips against hers.

She struggled at first, pushing against him with her free hand, but she quickly relented. He dominated the kiss, delving his tongue into her hot cavern and easily subduing her. After a brief minute, he roughly picked her up and dropped her onto the bed, leaving her legs to hang off the end.

He kneeled on the floor in front of her, stroking the crevice between her legs through her jeans.

His ministrations earned several embarrassing moans from her. No one but herself had ever touched her like this. She was pretty enough, she supposed, but being a null made boys evade her like the plague. But Killian was a man.

Her mind fluttered back to the present as a hand traveled upwards, finding the button of her jeans. She shuddered, trying to pull away, but his massive hand on her waist kept her fully in place. "N-No!" She cried. "Stop!"

He paused the ministrations through her jeans, earning an involuntary moan from Vera. "You don't sound like you want me to stop." His sultry voice practically purred, continuing to rub her through her jeans once more.

She moaned once again, her chest heaving up and down. She felt hands come up and unbutton her jeans and she showed no resistance this time. She angled her hips upward so he could easily slide the offending material away.

He stroked her through her panties, a groan escaping him. "Fuck, you're so wet." He moaned before simply ripping the thin material away.

"H-Hey! I liked those..." Vera whined, though she hardly cared at the moment.

A deep, sultry chuckle escaped Killian. "I'll buy you more." He traced a single digit up and down her lips, ignoring Vera's efforts to make him travel upwards.

"Fuck!" Vera growled in frustration.

She could practically feel his smirk burning through her skin. "I thought you wanted me to stop?" He chuckled amusingly, pulling his hand away and earning a pained groan from Vera.

"Fucking hell!" She practically barked. She still believed he only wanted her for the connection to her father, but she didn't give a damn at the moment. She only needed release.

Killian roughly took ahold of her ankles, pushing them to meet the back of her thighs to give him a better angle. "Look at me and tell me you want me to continue." The smugness in this bastard's voice was driving her mad.

She ground her teeth together, continuing to stare up at the ceiling. "P-Please..."

"Look. At. Me." He growled, causing a small rush of fear through her chest, which only added to her pleasure.

She forced herself to look downwards, the erotic sight of the hulking man kneeling between her legs only adding to the pressure between her thighs. "Fucking continue! Please!" She growled, angrily meeting his gaze.

He smirked and plunged a thick finger, feeling a thin barrier. "Oh fuck baby," he groaned. His wolf was begging him to take the girl now, hard. But he knew if he did that it would only push the girl away. No matter how much he wanted her, he'd just have to wait.

A mix between a squeal and a moan escaped her at the odd sensation. She had never even used a tampon before, so this was a totally alien feeling. Her hips naturally thrust upward, egging him to go deeper, but that would have to wait.

Killian brought up his other hand and flicked at her clit, nearly pushing Vera over the edge at the light touch. He gently pumped the single finger in and out of her hot cavern to avoid breaking her hymen. He was to save that for his thick cock. He added another finger, a groan escaping him at how tightly her walls clamped around him with only the two fingers. "Jesus fuck, you're so damn tight." He could tell their first time was going to be rough, in more ways than one.

He increased the pressure on her clit, drawing light circles as he continued to pump his two thick fingers in and out of her. "Cum for me." He demanded with a deep growl. "Now."

Vera let out a scream as she was pushed over the edge, her fluids washing over Killian's hand as she came. He hadn't planned on it, but he had to taste her, the scent was driving his wolf mad. He leaned forward and lapped up any and all that he could, savoring in her sweet flavor.

She groaned at the feeling of his rough tongue at her lips, a feeling a pure euphoria washing over her. She let out a disappointed groan as he pulled away, collapsing fully back on the bed.

Killian ran his tongue over his lips, savoring the last drops of her juices as he stood.

Vera managed to glance up as he headed for the door. "Where are you going?" She questioned, silently cursing herself for the need that poured through her voice.

He chuckled, glancing behind her as he grabbed the door handle. "I'm meeting with your father. I suggest you take a shower before you come down to tell him you'll be coming with me."

Her brows furrowed indignantly. "And what makes you so sure I'm coming with you?"

He smirked over his shoulder. "The cum dripping down your legs." Without another word, he slipped out the door, letting it slam behind him.

Vera groaned, rubbing at her eyes. "Smug bastard..." She grumbled.

What the fuck just happened?

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Healed by the Wolf 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 61 milliseconds