• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Lonely Girls Day in NYC

Lonely Girls Day in NYC

Once a month my girlfriend, Nancy, and I get have a girl's day in Manhattan. It's been a tradition since we both stopped working in about 10 years ago. We usually take a car in on Sunday morning, so our husbands can watch the kids. Neither husband minds, as we always make sure to pick up some new lingerie to wear for them.

On this Sunday, Nancy called me a few minutes before the car was due to pick me up. Her husband, Steve, had come down with something and she would not be able to make it. I offered to post pone, but Nancy told me not to be silly. The room we had booked at The Pierre was both expensive and non refundable, we had a lunch reservation in Soho, and the car was already on the way. As she finished telling me this, the car pulled into our driveway and I found myself heading towards it.

Once I was checked in at The Pierre, I began the ritual of getting ready. Nancy and I were always at our most glamorous for these days. Without her there I was able to draw out the process. A bubble bath with a glass of champagne was the perfect start. After bathing and shaving, it was time to get dressed. I had decided earlier to go with all white, as it was the first summer girl's day of the year. I slid into a fine, lace white thong with a matching bra, a very tight white skirt, and an almost sheer silk white blouse. A pair of white heels with red bottoms finished it all off perfectly.

After getting my hair and make up just right, I looked in the full, length mirror. At 36, with 2 kids, I still looked like the girl everyone had called a "trophy wife" 15 years before. The tight fitting skirt was shorter than I remembered (it was my first time wearing it), falling about mid thigh. My legs looked great, tanning, the gym and my heels were all working perfectly together. My bra was clearly visible through my blouse, and it felt great. Maybe it was the outfit, maybe it was being alone, but I felt sexy as hell. I even thought maybe I would flirt for some drinks to pass the day. Teasing guys just enough to get myself turned on before going back to the hotel alone.

I got into a taxi and headed downtown. Shopping by myself was going quicker than when Nancy was there. Which meant I was buying more. By the time I stopped for lunch I had so many bags I could barely carry them. Figuring I would take a taxi back uptown and take a nap, I let the champagne fly. By the end of lunch I was feeling pretty tipsy.

As soon as I stepped out of the restaurant, a classic New York City summertime rainstorm opened up. I struggled with my bags while frantically trying to hail a taxi. Rain was soaking me and all of the cabs were full. There was only one choice and it was not a comfortable one for me. The subway. I hadn't been on it since meeting husband, and wasn't even sure what to do. There was no other option though so I trudged down the steps with my bags.

Once I was standing on the crowded platform, I realized everyone was staring at me. Looking down I saw exactly why. My blouse had become completely sheer, too matter worse my nipples had managed to work themselves completely out of my bra. Beyond that, my already tight skirt was now wet and clinging so tightly to me that I make out the pattern of my lace thong underneath. I struggled, not wanting to put my bags down in the dirty subway station, to get my bra resituated. It only made things worse as I popped the top button on my blouse.

That's when he approached. He was an older black man, dressed in a flamboyant suit. He asked me if I needed some help. It was a huge relief. I asked him if he could hold my bags while I got myself together. He said of course and stepped in front of me so we were standing face to face. Before I could raise my bags for him to take, he both stepped in and bent down to grab them. His beard rubbed the middle of my half exposed bussom as he did. It caught me off guard, but I figured he was just trying to help. As I tried to fix myself, he didn't move back. Instead he seemed to creep forward.

I didn't know what to do. He was so close I was having a hard time fitting my hands in to my shirt to fix the situation. I took a half step back and he took a full step forward, we were now chest to chest. I took another step back, my mind was reeling and I was a little uncoordinated from the Champagne, he took a step forward. There was a lot of commotion as the train arrived. I wanted to run, but he had all my stuff (including my purse). He moved in closer and I could feel his hardness on my leg. I decided to turn and fix myself. Then sweet, talk him into giving the bags back.

As I turned, I bumped into one of the benches and started to fall. He reached out, in single move he caught me and swung me around into a corner of the platform. The train had come and gone we were the only 2 left on the platform. He leaned in and told me to be careful of the wall in my white outfit, he didn't want me to get dirty. His right hand was squeezing my ass, his left worked at the next button on my blouse. He broke the button off. He placed the bags from his left hand on the bench, then reached into my shirt. My mind raced... How do I get out of this?! His right hand slipped under my skirt, his left squeezed my nipple. He moved to the center of my butt, slipped his hand under my thong.

"Damn girl! You are soaked!" he said. I tried to respond, but as I opened my mouth he stuck his tongue in it. He was right. I was soaked. I tried to fight but my body betrayed me, and my tongue slipped into his mouth. His big hands could both rub my vagina and grope my ass at the same time. It felt amazing. I pressed against him to feel his cock. It seemed to be the size of my thigh. That couldn't be right. I moved my hand to it. It was huge, at least 10", and as thick as my wrist. I wanted it. He moved his hand from my backside to my front. The contrast of his big black hand sliding into my dainty white thong was beautiful. He worked my clit to perfection, while his other hand continued on my nipple. He pulled his head back and watched my face. As soon as I was about to cum, he leaned into kiss me to stifle the noise. I came hard, 4 times in succession. I squeezed his cock with my hand as I did. It flexed.

He held me close. "Do you want to continue this at my hotel?" I asked. I could not believe it, but knew I needed his cock in side me.

"Why yes I do," He replied. He reached back in and kissed me deeply squeezing my exposed ass as he did. My mind raced as I came back down to earth. What was I doing?

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Lonely Girls Day in NYC

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 24 milliseconds