• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • First Time
  • /
  • Something New

Something New

Sahara and I met online and chatted a few times. She told me she had a girlfriend, but was open to chat with guys as well. Over the course of our chats we got quite flirtatious. It turned out she only lived ten or so miles from me. I finally convinced her to meet me publicly for coffee. The following is what ensued in a story format.

We meet at the Starbucks near your home. Getting our drinks we sit down to talk. You are in denim shorts and a tank top, your legs looking great. I'm in jeans and a button down shirt. I don't know about you, but I'm quite nervous. We have had some nice spicy chats and emails, but to actually meet... well this is new for me. But you look completely at ease. You have an easy smile and laugh, and I quickly relax. You lean forward to get something out of your purse and I can see deep into your top. Your breasts look as wonderful as your legs. I do not pretend to look away, you are teasing me and I love it.

You sit back up, catching me. But I do not blush, instead I smile. It is obvious I enjoyed the little show. You smile back at me. You take the lip balm you got from your purse and put it on. You take your time, puckering them, and then running the tip of your tongue over them to make sure of the coverage. Again, more teasing, but wonderful teasing it is.

We talk for a bit, flirting, trading double entendres. I think things are going very well, and I'm about to ask you if we can do this again. But you cut me off.

"Well, I have to get home." you say.

I am disheartened by the abruptness of your comment thinking we had hit it off fairly well.

"If you want, you can follow me." you finish.

You then turn and head to your car. I nearly knock over the chair getting up.

We arrive at your house. You walk in ahead of me and call out.

"Eva, come see what I brought home to play with."

Eva comes out of the kitchen and gives you a warm hug and lingering kiss. She looks over at me, or was that looking me over?

"So this is the Alex you have been telling me about." she says, "And you think he can keep up with us?"

"I'll do my best." I reply, "But I'll let you two be the judge." I smile trying to be witty.

"See I told you he had confidence." you say as you wrap your arms around her.

Your hand runs over her breast. I don't know if that was for my benefit, but it sure felt like it was.

"Let's go relax." you say, and take Eva's hand leading her to the living room with me following. The two of you sit on the couch and you motion for me to sit next to you on the oppisit side from Eva.

Eva is dressed in yoga pants and a tank. Like you she is braless and I can't help but notice her nipples stand out like yours. You lean into her and the two of you start to kiss. Your kiss starts to get more passionate and I love watching you two. I can feel myself hardening as I watch you. Steeling myself I move my hand to you and start rubbing your leg. I hear you moan your approval as you continue to kiss Eva. Encouraged my hand starts to move up and down your leg more, my fingers tracing their way across your thighs, right to the bottom of your shorts.

Eva has her hand on one of your breasts now, over your top, her fingers playing with your nipple through the material. I bring my hand up and start to do the same to the other. It takes you a moment to realize that it is both her and I touching you now. But once you do you let out anohter long low moan. You bring your closest hand over to me and find my crotch. I am already hardening under my jeans. Your hand wraps over it, causing me to push my hips up into your hand.

Eva's hand has come over to your other breast and finds mine there. She puts her hand on top of mine, guiding my hand, knowing where and how you like to be touched. I look over at Eva and she smiles. She breaks the kiss with you and whispers in your ear.

"I think you found a good one too."

"Oh, I know I did." you say back, giving my thick tool a hard squeeze.

I become more confident and my hand becomes more aggressive. My fingers find your nipple and start to roll it between them. I love how thick and rubbery they have become. I look across and Eva has pulled your shirt up exposing your right breast and has latched onto your nipple with her lips. The sight of her nursing on you is exquisite. She has obviously done this many times and knows exactly what you like. You have your hand on her head and hold her close to your beautiful bosom. I lift your shirt on the left side, exposing your breast to me as well. Eva looks over at me and winks. Together we lift your shirt off completely, and both hungrily attack your soft flesh.

This is a first for me and I want to make sure I don't over step my welcome. I ease back from you and watch how Eva loves you. I am amazed by the beauty of you two together. After she has feasted on both your breasts you pull her face to yours and you kiss her deeply. Then it is your turn to move to her. I watch as you start to fondle her breast much as she did yours. But I see are you are a bit rougher with her then she was with you. You pull her tee shirt off and I am exposed her to. You lean back to admire her beauty, giving me a clear view of her as well. I am not sure if the extra view was for me, but I love the view regardless. Eva's nipples are darker than yours. Hers are a milk chocolate where yours are a rosy pink. You take one into your mouth and suck hard, drawing it out taunt, then let it go from your lips with a pop of suction. You then attack them with even more energy, I see you bite them gently, but with teeth none the less. She moans out loudly and I watch her grabbing the edge of the couch.

You have moved in-front of her now, her legs on either side of you. You exquisite ass is pushed out towards me with the denim shorts pulled tight. You are so into her I think you may have forgotten me. But I resolve to change that. You start to kiss your way down Eva's front I bring my hands around you and unbutton your shorts. I start to pull them down over your hips as you pull Eva's yoga pants down her legs. God, your bare ass is amazing before me. I reach my hand out and touch it, my fingers gliding over the softness of it. You pause a moment with Eva and look over your shoulder at me.

"I was wondering where you had gone to." you say with a smile.

"Oh I was just enjoying the show" I reply.

You turn your attention back to Eva and start to kiss your way up her thigh, and soon have your face burred between them. I can't see exactly what you are doing, but from the way Eva is moaning and grinding her hips I can tell it is something good. I lie on my back and slide up under you from behind. I love the look of your pussy from this view and the smell of your arousal is intoxicating. Bringing my mouth up to your sex I slide my tongue up along you slit. I can feel your lips giving just a bit as my tongue pusses along them, your sweet nectar coating it. I slide my mouth up and across your nub and flick it slightly with my tongue. I am nervous going down on you, as any man probably would be on a predominantly lesbian woman, but I am willing to give it my best.

I continue to lap and suck on you getting more and more aggressive. I hear moaning coming form above me and am sure the bulk of it is form Eva, but I hear it from you as well. I start to push my tongue deeper into you and push my nose into your clit. I bring my mouth up and draw my lips around your bud, gently sucking on it, flicking my tongue rhythmically across it. My hands come up and grab your hips. I pull you down onto me so that my face is trapped between your thighs. My tongue, with nowhere to go, pushes deeper into you.

From here I can look up and see your beautiful breasts hanging down as you eagerly attack Eva's pussy as I am attacking yours. I can feel your hips starting to buck over me, and can hear Eva getting closer to her peek. I continue to labor my tongue and mouth on you as I hear Eva cry out. You're whole body is rocked by her convolutions as she cums on your mouth and I struggle to hang on to you. Her orgasm triggers your own and I feel you tense up. You thighs clamp hard on either side of my head but I continue. I put my mouth over your clit and suck on it hard, dragging my teeth gently but firmly across it. I Your legs quiver and shake as the convulsion takes over you.

Sensing you are done, I release you, my head dropping back to the floor. You bring your leg up over me and I roll out from under you. I look up and Eva is panting trying to get her breath back. I then look to you. You are breathing hard as well, but nowhere near as labored as Eva. You smile at me, your fingers wiping your own juices form my face.

"Not bad for a guy" you smile genuinely

"Thanks." I answer, truly taking it as a complement. "But I do have other things I think I do even better." I continue with a grin.

"Not bad for a guy" you smile

"Thanks." I say, truly taking it as a complement. "But I do have other things I think I do even better." I continue with a grin.

"OH?" you say, "You may have to just prove that."

"By all means" I answer, "you definitely should not take my word for it. Proof is very much in order."

"Well, let's see what you got." you say and move next to me, your hand moving to my jeans.

I lay back on my elbows as I watch you lower my zipper. Lifting my hips I let you pull my pants to my ankles. I finish kicking them off as your hand lies over my very erect cock through my boxers.

"My, you are excited aren't you" you tease.

"Just a bit." my voice mocking a crack.

Your hand starts to move up and down my length over my boxers.

"You know Eva and I prefer pussy don't you?" you comment.

"Oh good, that makes three of us." I laugh, but then continue, "But by prefer I hope that does not mean you never enjoy a nice cock."

"Well, there have been one or two that were not bad." you say coyly.

"I bet I can make it three." I reply.

With that you grab the waist band of my boxers and draw them down. I lift my hips and they soon join my pants in a heap by my feet. You are kneeling next to me, examining my now exposed cock as if appraising it. And though I am no porn star, I have been told I am rather thick. I am not offended, and in turn let my eyes feast on your body. I love how your breasts rest on your chest. They are not large, but beautiful in shape, the nipples pink and thick.

"Eva." you call out, "I think this one will do. Come and take a look."

Eva comes down from the couch, and knees next to you. Her arm wraps around your waist. She is a bit taller then you, and her breasts a bit larger. Her nipples are darker than yours, the aureole standing out against her pale skin. I love the view of you together and image what you look like in a lovers embrace.

With Eva next to you your hand reaches out and touches my naked cock for the first time. It twitches under your hand and a small amount of pre-cum escapes from the tip. You bring your hand up, your thumb smearing it across my gland making me shiver. Eva has pulled you closer to her. Her hand has come up and started to gently knead your breast, her fingers finding your nipples and rolling them.

"You want that, don't you baby?" she whispers into your ear.

You only nod in reply. You're breathing getting heaver. Eva's free hand has moved down between your thighs and is gently playing with you. Her fingers are running up and down your slit, sliding across your swelling clitoris.

"You want that in here." This time a statement not a question, as she pushes two fingers between your folds and up into you.

You simply let out a small moan.

Eva gently pushes you forward, your legs opening as you climb over my legs. I look, transfixed, as you move forward till your hips are positioned over mine. Eva reaches down I pulls my cock up till it is aimed at your entrance. Slowly you ease yourself down, feeling every millimeter as it enters you. I look up into your eyes, watching them as I slowly fill you. They glaze over and then you close them, reveling in the fullness between your lips.

Finally you are completely down on me and I force back the urge to start thrusting. Eva is next to you, your chin in her hand as she has turned your head to face her. She brings her lips to yours and kisses you softly, lovingly.

Her kiss becomes more passionate, her tongue finding yours. Her hands move back to your breast and once again fondle it, teasing your nipples. Your hips start to rock on me, slowly grinding your pelvis into mine. I lay back and grab your hips and start to move with you. God you feel incredible on me, your pussy griping my cock like a velvet glove.

You and Eva continue to kiss. Your hands start to touch her as well, your fingers on her neck, her shoulder, down to her full breasts. You find her nipples hard like yours. You pinch and twist them causing her to grown into your mouth. Your hand moves down her body, over the small patch of her pubic hair. You find her sex wet and wanting. Her lips engorged again. All this time you're girding on my cock has become more urgent. I watch you two as you ride me. It is one of the most exotic things I have ever witnessed.

I understand you are just using me, as you would any sex toy, but I am fine with that. After all, I'm not looking for a relationship, and this is the kind of thing most guys fantasize about most of their lives and never had the chance to fulfill.

Our hips are moving as one now. You can feel my hardness churning deep inside of you. My right hand moves from your hip and across your thigh. I bring my thumb down between us and find the engorged nub of your clit and start to strum it. I feel your whole body tense as I tease your clit.

Eva moves around so she is now facing you. She has brought one leg up over my head, her pussy right in my face. She is acting like I am not even there, but the move was very intentional. Not being one to kiss a gift horse in the mouth, I bring my mouth up to her and start to lick her. She tastes a good as you, but muskier. I push my tongue deep up into her and draw out as much of her sweet nectar as I can. I bring my hands up and cup her breasts in my hand. I love how hard her nipples feel in my palms. But then your hand pushes mine aside as you start to kneed them yourself.

You have changed from simply grinding on me to moving up and down on my length. You are truly fucking me now. Eva has leaned forward and taken one of your nipples between her lips and is sucking on it. Finally releasing it with a pop, and I hear her voice husky.

"That's it baby. Fuck that cock in your pussy." Her voice encoring you.

With her words I feel you speed up. You start to pound on me now. Forcing me to gasp as Eva is pushes her pussy down harder onto my mouth, my lips sucking on her distended clit as she moves in to kiss you. Her tongue once again finds yours and she kisses you hard. This is the most incredible thing I have ever experienced, and am scared I will not be able to last much longer.

Eva surprises me when she suddenly goes ridged and her body starts to quake. Her thighs then go week and she sits down fully on my face. I can still feel her body trembling from her orgasm and I push my tongue as deep into her as I can. My air supply is now completely cut off and my lungs start to burn, but I refuse to stop. At the last moment, before I panicked, she lifts up and I gulp in the air.

You feel her cumming as she kisses you. This pushing you over the edge and moments later you start to cum yourself. I can feel you; feel your body quake as well. Feel your pussy spamming on me as the waves roll over you. Eva's thighs are still press on either side of my head but I can still her you cry out. I can't take it any longer and cry out.

"Sahara!"

You understand what is about to happen and pull off of me, reach down grabbing my throbbing cock and pump it once and I erupt. You simply hold it in your fist feeling it throb as jet after jet of my cum shoots from the tip. Soon my chest and stomach are covered. My orgasm over, you simply drop my cock like a used toy. Eva climbs off of me and you and her tumble on to the floor besides me, once again in each others arms. I lay completely spent catching my breath.

After a few minutes, you get up and head to the kitchen. A few moments later you return sit back down with Eva and hand me a dish towel. You kiss her gently and the rise pulling her up with you. You turn to me and say.

"Thanks, that was fun. Maybe we can do it again sometime." then you finish, "The door will lock itself behind you."

I watch as you and Eva retire to what I assume is the bedroom. I wipe myself with the towel and get dressed. As I head out the door and make sure it locked behind me.

"Yeah," I think to myself, "I could do that again sometime."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • First Time
  • /
  • Something New

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 99 milliseconds