• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • The Contest

The Contest

123

My wife and I were living in San Diego at the time. Amy was working as a trial lawyer with a local law firm and I was employed as an engineer with the city's public works department. We had been there for a little over a year and had settled into a comfortable routine in one of the most pleasant cities in the country.

Amy met Brenda while doing some legal work with an international banking organization that had offices nearby. Although we had no idea at the time, making her acquaintance would soon change our lives in dramatic ways.

The two women quickly became good friends although they were nothing alike. Amy is a relatively tall, slim brunette with a somewhat reserved demeanor. Except in the courtroom where she is reputed to be a holy terror, she prefers to observe and follow rather than act spontaneously and lead the charge. Brenda is exactly the opposite; a petite blond with short curly hair and an outgoing, irrepressible personality. She is impulsive and a little bossy but people are naturally drawn to her.

Both women are beautiful creatures with splendid figures and both are very much aware of the effect they have on the opposite sex. Brenda often acts openly on that knowledge, flirting outrageously whenever she feels the urge. Amy doesn't flirt directly, but she moves differently when attractive males are in the vicinity. I don't mind since I'm often with her when she does it and I get to watch the reactions of the other men, not to mention enjoying the little show as she subtly uses her body to get and hold their attention. I suspect that her ability proves useful in courtrooms that are often dominated by males on the bench, across the aisle, and in the jury box.

Eventually, Amy and I met Brenda's husband Nick, who worked for the same banking firm, and the four of us soon became the best of friends. Within a few weeks, we were spending much of our free time together. Nick and I played golf nearly every Saturday morning while the women amused themselves elsewhere. Saturday night usually found the four of us at one home or the other for informal dinners. Once or twice each month we dined out together.

One Saturday night we went out for a casual dinner at one of our favorite restaurants. Returning to our house for drinks, I mixed a pitcher of martinis and we gathered in the family room which features a large flat-screen television and a huge sectional sofa. The center section is about eight feet in length while the end sections are shorter and curved out slightly toward the center of the room.

After a half hour or so of idle conversation and another round of drinks, we had all developed a comfortable buzz.

Brazen is probably a good word to describe Brenda when she's had a few drinks. Of the four of us, she was the most likely to get things rolling with her infectious personality and lack of inhibition.

Without warning, Brenda pulled a DVD out of the huge purse that was always by her side.

"Let's watch a movie," she suggested.

"What do you have there," asked Amy.

"A porno flick," Brenda responded with a wicked smile.

"What?" exclaimed Nick.

"What?" I echoed a second later. Amy was apparently shocked into silence.

"Oh, don't be such prudes. I've never watched one of these with anyone but Nick. I think it'll be fun."

Amy and I had a small collection of porn that we put to good use from time to time, but it would never have occurred to us to watch with another couple. Obviously it had never occurred to Nick either.

"Have you lost your mind?" he asked his wife. "Where did you get that?"

Brenda ignored him and tossed the disc into my lap.

"Greg, if you'll load the movie into the player," she told me, "Nick can go refill our glasses."

"I agree with Brenda," Amy suddenly announced, surprising me. "Let's do it."

A few minutes later we all settled in with more drinks. The movie was ready to go and the lights had been dimmed. The four of us were seated in the center section of the sofa, Amy and Brenda in the middle with Nick and me on either side of the ladies. I hit the 'play' button on the remote and the television came to life.

As porno movies go, that one was exceptional. The acting was pretty good and the sex scenes were tasteful and very erotic. I had my arm around Amy's shoulders and could tell that she was becoming aroused. For my part, a bulge formed in my pants and remained there throughout much of the video. By the time the movie ended it was apparent that all of us were affected by what we had just seen. Both women were flushed and everyone was breathing a little erratically.

"Did anyone notice that the guy with the tattoos had trouble getting an erection," Brenda asked, her voice a little husky. "His partner had to work a lot harder to get him ready."

"I noticed that too," announced Amy, surprising me once more. My wife loves sex but is reluctant to talk about it. Brenda, of course, suffered no such inhibition.

"I imagine it might be difficult for some guys to get an erection with others in the room, although I'd expect a porn star to have learned how to deal with that," Brenda offered.

"Maybe he was new to the business. I think women have it easier. A lubrication problem might be an issue but that's easy to deal with," added Amy, nearly flooring me with her unexpected candor.

"So what do you guys think?" asked Brenda.

I cleared my throat and tried to decide how to answer her.

"Yeah, Greg, what do you think?" Amy chimed in with a broad smile.

"I don't know about Nick," I said, clearing my throat again, "but I think it might be pretty difficult." Nick nodded his head in agreement.

"Let's find out," suggested Brenda. "How about a contest?"

"What are you talking about?" I responded, becoming alarmed at the direction the conversation seemed to be heading.

"A contest sounds like fun," announced Amy, surprising me once again. "What do you have in mind?"

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Amy was so far out of character that I decided she was completely bombed.

"Let's give the guys blow jobs and see who gets a usable erection first," Brenda answered with a grin.

"Good idea," declared Amy. Nick and I just sat there in stunned silence. Nick came around first.

"So what does the winner get?" he asked.

"Just bragging rights," responded Brenda.

"That's it?"

"That's it. Besides, you're each going to get a blowjob," Amy added as she arose from the sofa to stand in the middle of the room.

In couldn't believe what I was hearing, but I was becoming intrigued as I started to think about what might happen next. I decided to probe a little further.

"I have a question," I said. "What if you ladies are able to induce erections? What do you intend to do with them?"

Amy stared at me unblinking for a long moment and then a slight smile appeared on her face as she very discreetly reached up under her short skirt and tugged her panties down.

"Does that answer your question?" she purred as she stepped out of the panties, leaving them on the carpet.

"Oh my God!" cried Brenda as she jumped to her feet and removed her panties with far less modesty. "What a wonderful idea!"

"And the winner will be decided by the first wife to be impaled on her husband's dick." announced Amy with a grin and a small burp.

I no longer knew my wife. I also decided that she was much more aroused and a lot more inebriated than she appeared. But I also decided I was going to take full advantage of the new Amy and the situation she and Brenda were conjuring up.

Nick was staring open-mouthed at his wife as she twirled her panties around on her index finger a few times and then tossed them across the room. Then he looked over at me, shrugged, and grinned. I grinned back at him. The worst that was going to happen was that we'd each get a blow job. If we didn't experience some sort of erectile problem, apparently we were going to get laid as well.

"Wait a sec," ordered Brenda. "Nick and I have a video recorder in the car. Let's record this and make copies so we can watch it later."

"Not gonna happen," responded Amy in her professional, no-nonsense lawyer tone. "A video is what's known as evidence in my business. We can do whatever we want as long as we all consent, but there will be no record of it."

"Jeez Counselor, you're such a party pooper," chided Brenda, but she had a smile on her face. "It was just a thought."

"Well, have a different thought," said, Amy, smiling back at her to soften the admonition.

"Too late. No more time for thought," Brenda quipped as she comically rubbed her hands together. "I'm a woman of action."

Nick and I were still seated where we had been when the movie was playing. Without another word, Brenda knelt on the floor in front of her husband and pulled his zipper down. Amy followed suit and pulled my cock free. Looking over at Brenda, she grinned and then lowered her face into my lap. I glanced over at Nick just in time to see the head of his cock disappear into his wife's mouth.

I knew right away that I would have no trouble getting an erection. Amy knew what she was doing. I had been the beneficiary of many blowjobs from her in the past. Obviously, Brenda was no stranger to fellatio either. For a minute or two, the only sounds in the room were muted groans of pleasure from Nick and me and an occasional soft slurping sound from the ladies.

Amy, apparently satisfied with her work, released my stiff cock just as Brenda rose to her feet. Nick's erection was out there for all to see until his wife quickly straddled him and lowered her body into position.

"Oh Lord," she breathed in response to the penetration. Nick had won the contest, but only by a few seconds that had more to do with how slowly Amy reacted than how fast I had achieved an erection. I didn't mind losing.

Amy was now in position with her knees on either side of my hips. Smiling at me, she pulled the front of her skirt up so I could look between her thighs at the little triangle of dark hair that held so much promise. Glancing over at Brenda and Nick, who were motionless as they watched us, she reached down to grasp my cock and position the tip at the entrance to her pussy. Very slowly, now that the contest was over, she descended until I was completely buried inside her.

"Oh...oh..." she moaned and then began to move.

Amy loves the female superior position. It gives her complete control. She is naturally orgasmic so she almost always cums during sex. With her on top, she gets to decide when. All I am required to do is hold on and try to avoid premature ejaculation. Since she was moving so slowly, I realized that she wanted to prolong our coupling as long as possible.

Brenda had a different approach. She was energetically fucking Nick while keeping an eye on Amy and me, apparently with little concern for drawing out their encounter. I watched them for a while and then returned my attention to my wife who was highly flushed and beginning to move erratically; a sure sign of skyrocketing arousal.

A sharp cry from Brenda and a loud groan from Nick announced that they were finished. Brenda collapsed onto Nick's chest, turning her head to stay focused on us. A quick glance at Nick revealed his continued interest in what Amy and I were doing as well.

Amy is very vocal during sex, particularly when she cums. In spite of her intent to proceed slowly, she was very close, her cries filling the room. After another minute or so, she grasped two handfuls of my shirt, threw her head back, and let out a long wail. Her contractions triggered mine and I began to spurt into her. Like Brenda, Amy collapsed, burying her face into the side of my neck.

"Oh, thank you, thank you, thank you," she panted into my ear. "I've wanted to do something like that for a long time."

My wife was full of surprises that night. Up until then I was unaware of any secret desires she had, but I vowed to find out what else might be on her mind that we could pursue together in the future.

****

The next morning over coffee, Amy broke her long-standing tradition of not talking about sex. We had fucked ourselves senseless after Brenda and Nick departed for home. Amy confessed that she found the whole episode to be incredibly erotic.

"Sucking your dick and then fucking you in front of them was the biggest turn-on of my life. I loved watching Brenda and Nick and I was thrilled to be putting on a little show of our own. I want to do it again soon. How do you feel about that?"

"I found it pretty damned exciting too. I've never watched anyone have sex before except in porno movies. Watching Brenda and Nick while you were riding me just blew my mind," I admitted.

"I'm going to talk to Brenda today and see what she thinks about doing something like that again. You might want to talk to Nick, too."

I did talk to Nick a day or two later. When I repeated what Amy said, he confessed that Brenda had told him pretty much the same thing. Wisely, we decided that the ladies should determine what was going to happen next and we would go with the flow.

During the following week, Amy and Brenda spent more time on the phone in the evenings than usual. Amy was a little secretive about it, which supported my suspicion that the two of them were already plotting our next adventure. I didn't question her, knowing Nick and I would be informed when the ladies were ready to reveal whatever they had in mind.

What they had in mind turned out to be incredible.

On Friday of the following week, Amy informed me that we were going to our local pub with Brenda and Nick the next night and, once again, we would return to our place for drinks afterward. She didn't say anything else but I was certain she and Brenda had something up their sleeves.

Dinner was a pleasant affair as usual. Brenda and Nick were good conversationalists and our discussions were always spirited. There was no hint from the women about what Nick and I might expect later that evening.

As planned, we returned to our house after dinner. Everyone voted for my signature martinis so I made a large pitcher, poured four generous portions, and put the remainder in the freezer. Then, drinks in hand, we retreated to our family room; the scene of our earlier crimes.

Brenda whipped out another porno movie and we all settled in to watch the show. As the movie progressed we all became more active than we had the first time around. Both women began to stroke our cocks when erections developed in our shorts. For our part, Nick and I cupped a breast from time to time or traced the inside of a warm thigh with our fingertips. A second round of drinks kept us all relaxed.

When the movie ended, we left the lights dimmed and spent a few minutes making out with our wives like teenagers, letting our hands roam all over their bodies. I began to think that they intended for as to fuck them side by side on the sofa. There was plenty of room.

Just as I slid a hand up under Amy's skirt, she pulled away. Seconds later Brenda did the same. Somehow they had exchanged a pre-arranged signal.

"We are going to repeat the contest we had last time," announced Amy, looking directly at me. "Brenda decided it was really a draw but I was too slow to act after you got your erection. So we're going to do it again."

Nick and I exchanged grins. We were going to get blow jobs and then get laid. Neither of us could see any downside to that.

"We have a couple of things to do first," added Brenda. "Since you guys already know what the outcome will be, why don't you save some time by taking your shorts off now?"

With that, the women turned on their heels and left the room. I looked at Nick and raised my eyebrows. He just shrugged and began to remove his shorts and underwear. Within seconds we were seated on the sofa, naked from the waist down and feeling a little silly; me in my Pearl Jam tee shirt and Nick in his ancient 'Nixon Now!' tee.

After a couple of minutes the ladies returned. I don't know about Nick, but I was stunned. The women had been transformed.

Both were now wearing impossibly short pleated black skirts. At the other end of four splendid legs were some serious come-fuck-me shoes. Amy's were a new purchase. I had never seen them before. I didn't know about Brenda's.

They each sported a type of sleeveless blouse, also in black, that tied in a bow beneath their breasts, leaving their midriffs bare and exposing a generous amount of cleavage. Amy had a couple of these and I loved them. One tug on the bow opens the blouse to completely expose what is barely hidden inside.

The ladies halted their advance about four feet away. Obviously having choreographed their performance, they lifted the hems of their little skirts simultaneously to reveal identical sexy black lace panties. After giving Nick and me a few moments to admire the view, they slowly began to slide the panties down over elegant legs, once again ensuring that their movements were synchronized. When the filmy little garments lay loosely across their shoes, they joined hands and stepped clear of them together, leaving the tiny pieces of lace on the floor.

"It's time to get started," announced Brenda.

"On your mark!" snapped Amy.

"Get set!" answered Brenda with a giggle.

"Go!" both women said in unison and then stepped forward.

That's when things got very bizarre.

Brenda crossed in front of Amy and then knelt in front of me. Seconds later, Amy was on her knees in front of Nick. Nick and I looked at each other with wide open eyes, our chests heaving from the adrenaline surge, our hearts pounding against our ribcages as we realized what was about to happen.

Brenda and Amy also exchanged a look, smiled at each other, and then bent to their work.

I opened my mouth to protest and then thought better of it as Brenda's soft lips wrapped around the head of my cock. A glance over at Amy revealed that she had pulled her long hair to one side so Brenda and I would have an unobstructed view of Nick's cock in her mouth.

I couldn't imagine how the contest would proceed. Nick and I were already rock hard; the effects of the movie, the subsequent groping, and the prospects offered by the ladies' costumes having long since taken their toll. The sight of the curly blonde mop of hair bobbing up and down in my lap was spellbinding, as was the view of Amy's efforts on Nick's behalf only three or four feet away.

It was now obvious that the contest idea was a sham; a ploy to keep us in the dark until the last possible second.

Oral manipulation continued for several wonderful minutes, although the women were careful not to bring us too close to the edge. Low moans from Nick and me were testimony to their skill.

My head was resting on the back of the sofa and my eyes were shut when it suddenly occurred to me that the women might not swap places once again just before the finale. I felt uncomfortable with the idea of Amy mounting Nick, but the thought of Brenda lowering herself into my lap caused my pulse to race to a new high. I decided to keep my eyes closed and await the outcome.

Brenda finally stopped what she was doing and released my cock. A rustle of clothing and other sounds announced that both women were on the move. I kept my eyes firmly closed, waiting to find out who I would end up with.

Movement on the sofa told me the ladies were getting into position. Then a hand grasped my cock and guided it into a hot wet pussy that I instantly knew wasn't Amy's. Nor was the soft throaty sound of pleasure that accompanied her descent.

My eyes snapped open. Brenda had settled onto my cock. A quick glance to my right revealed that Amy was lowering herself into position on Nick's. He and I just stared at each other, speechless, for a long moment. Neither woman moved.

"If you gentlemen want to continue, why don't you untie our blouses?" Brenda said as she smiled at me and then at Nick.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • The Contest

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 99 milliseconds