• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Jenn and Sabine 02

Jenn and Sabine 02

It was now 5:30PM, I was naked in Jennifer's office, except for my stockings and heels. Of course Jennifer was completely dressed, immaculate. I walked to her closet, set off to the right, next to her private bathroom. I opened the door and saw the coat and small bag she had mentioned.

"Just bring the bag over here please."

I walked back to her desk, still nude, a small knowing smile on her face once more.

"Fold your clothes up and put them in the bag, please."

I once more did as I was told, folding each garment and putting them into the small bag, feeling excited, nervous, wondering what more was going to happen to me.

"I really am liking how obedient you are Sabine. And I like seeing you like this, naked. How about you?"

"Jennifer, I am enjoying doing what you tell me, enjoying you looking at my naked body, enjoying being naked for you."

"That's good Sabine. Very good. Now let's get the coat and see how I think you should wear it. Most everyone should have left by now and those who are here will be in their offices so we can do some more things. Won't that be fun?"

"Uh, I guess."

My mind started running in all sorts of directions, imagining what she would have me do, what she would tell me to do...God, it made me shiver.

I got the coat and walked back to her, I shivered again, knowing that it was going to be all that I had on as I walked out of the office where she and I worked, but it was going to be me taking all the risks, not her, me.

Jennifer had me put the coat on. She reached and buttoned two buttons near the middle and leaned back, looking at me. I looked down and there was a strip of skin from my neck down to the first button that was done. The insides of my breasts were showing, the inside roundness of them, very apparent that I had nothing on but the coat from the waist up. She smirked.

"Walk away, turn and walk back towards me, please."

I did that and could feel the coat sliding over each leg as I stepped forward.

Jennifer giggled. She giggled!

"Did you know that almost your whole leg appears in the gap in the coat Sabine? The only things that don't show like this is your cunt and pubic hair. But it is pretty damn obvious that you may not have anything on underneath that coat. Does that make you excited, Sabine?"

Oh God, did it!

"Uh, yes, yes it does, Jennifer."

"All right, pick up the bag and let's go."

She got up and walked to the door, leaving me to follow behind her like a servant. The coat rubbed on my legs, which I now knew were showing almost completely as I walked, and it rubbed on my breasts and nipples as I moved. God was I aroused!

We walked out of Jennifer's office, past my desk and down the long hallway leading to the front door of the firm. Now, not only was I aroused by my situation, but I was nervous as hell. What if we ran into someone? How would my appearance be explained?

Thankfully no one came, it was just the two of us. We left the firm and walked down the hall to the elevators. Jennifer pressed the down button and before long the elevator arrived. We got on, just the two of us.

"Move to the back and set the bag down."

I obeyed.

"Open the coat."

She smirked as I did as I was told, baring my body to her.

"Move your feet apart."

I did that also.

Jennifer stepped up to me, reached down, cupped my pussy and slid a finger right up inside me. I gasped and shivered. I stood there, exposed with Jennifer finger fucking me on a public elevator, not complaining or objecting. She was smirking as she finger fucked me, her thumb rubbing on my clit.

"You are an obedient little cunt, Sabine, I like that about you. And don't worry, the elevator dings if it is going to stop. You'll be able to cover up in time."

No dings, the elevator just going down, my pussy being fucked and my clit rubbed. Then she stopped and removed her hand. Smirking at me even more. Her finger rose to my lips.

"Taste your cunt, Sabine, lick your cunt juice off my finger."

And God, to my shame, I did. I stood there, stupidly, the coat open baring my body, my lips wrapped around the finger that had just been up my wet cunt, sucking on it, tasting myself.

"God you are such a fucking slut, Sabine, a dirty, nasty cunt, aren't you?"

I couldn't answer her because I was sucking her finger. Jennifer had this totally amused smile on her face as she watched me suck on her finger, watched me taste my cunt, because she wanted me to do it. My pussy was throbbing from her fingering it and rubbing my clit, my breasts and nipples tingling. God, this all was such a turn on for me. What I really wanted from Jennifer, even though I might not admit it to her or myself. But she would know because I would do these things for her. And I would know it by doing them.

The elevator bell dinged and she looked at me.

"You can stop tasting your cunt Sabine, close your coat and pick up the bag."

I did that and the elevator stopped and the door opened. Jennifer led me out and through the door leading to the underground parking garage. She stopped me and gave me a small smile.

"My car is about 200 feet ahead Sabine. Give me the bag and your coat please."

I just stared at her, shocked. But inside I was shivering and my pussy clenched. She couldn't mean for me to...but yes, she could. She really could mean for me to walk from here to her SUV bare ass naked. I was shaking, partly from fear, partly from arousal. I was afraid of being caught in just heels and stockings, but also aroused at the thought of doing this, with the chance of being caught.

I slowly handed her the bag of my clothes and then took a breath, a deep breath. I glanced around, it was dim but lighted. I could easily be seen. I undid the two buttons, eased the coat off my shoulders and off and hesitantly handed it to her. Fuck! She took both the bag and coat, smirked at me.

"I like your obedience, Sabine. Do you feel a little exposed right now?"

"You know that I do, Jennifer."

"Does it turn you on, you little slut?"

"Yes, yes it does."

"Well, let's be off then, shall we..."

I began to walk and Jennifer let me get ahead of her, then followed, giggling behind me. I just knew that she was watching my bare ass, watching it roll, jiggle, sway in front of her. Thank God that no one came into the garage or was in there. I reached her Escalade and had to wait for her to catch up. She unlocked the doors and tossed the bag and coat in the back seat, then got in, by then I was seated, naked, in the passenger seat.

She looked at me, smirking again.

"In the future, Sabine, wait until I get in before you do, please."

I shivered, imagining her making me wait for a long time before getting in, so then I could.

"Yes, Jennifer."

Everytime she mentioned some new rule my mind made me think of ways that she could make me stay exposed or ways that she could embarrass or humiliate me. And, frankly, I knew that she didn't really care if someone saw me like this. Having me caught mostly or completely naked would be a laughing matter to her, not something to be worried about, except maybe at work, in the office. Where people didn't know her, it would be totally fine for her to be seen with me like this, wearing just heels and hose. It was just where it might reflect badly on her that we had to be careful. Otherwise showing me off was going to be a game for her, one that she was going to really enjoy. Jennifer looked at me, smiling...

"I really like having you naked, Sabine. I really like that you do it without complaining or arguing with me. Maybe I should just keep you naked all the time. What do you think?"

My stomach clenched as I imagined her telling me to strip naked at my desk after just arriving at work. Sitting at my desk bare ass naked. Rationally I knew that she couldn't, wouldn't make me do that, but in the recesses of my mind I could imagine her telling me to do just that, expecting me to obey. Would I object? Would I say no?

She started her SUV and backed out of her parking space. Thank God she had a pass and we didn't have to go out where there was an attendant.

"Tonight we are going shopping Sabine. I need some things and so do you."

I wondered where we were going. But I didn't ask her. She'd tell me or just show me. I was in her SUV, but I was nude. It was sort of safe, but she could make it much less so if she wanted. I glanced about, seeing the traffic, wondering if I could be seen. Did I care? I wasn't sure. My worries about someone seeing me sitting in the passenger seat without clothes on were somewhat trumped by the excitement that I felt.

We pulled into a small strip mall to the side of store called Fantasy Gifts.

"We're here Sabine. Why don't you get out and come around to get your coat."

Fuck! She expected me to get out of the truck, naked except for heels and hose! Was this where I was going to tell her no? I closed my eyes and imagined doing that. I opened them and looked around. It appeared that no one was nearby. I slowly opened the door and got out. And then I saw that a highway was just beyond a strip of grass and that it is full of traffic. And I was pretty much naked. I shivered and stepped quickly around the front of her SUV, keeping out of the parking lot, but exposing myself to the highway. Neither was a good choice. I walked to the back door, Jennifer got out smiling her chesire cat smile as she saw me. I got the coat out and slipped it on.

"Just the two buttons, Sabine."

I buttoned it as before, hands shaking a little. I didn't know if anyone on the highway had seen me walk around the truck. And right now I didn't care, just was happy to have something on again. And then she led me into the store.

It was an adult store. I wasn't surprised. I could see novelties and some lingerie. She led me to the back of the first room...where I sucked in a breath. The walls were covered with shrink wrap packaged dildos. Very lifelike dildos. Except for some of the colors they were.

Jennifer looked them over as I stood next to her, stupidly. She had told me that she would be getting some of them and it hadn't really registered with me earlier, but now it did. I was very conscious of the fact that I was bare under my coat and standing in a store, a sex store.

Jennifer chose a rather thick and long dildo with a suction cup, it even had partial balls on it. She looked at me, smirked, handed it to me and I took it without thinking. She studied the wall more. And then chose another with a harness. I recognized it from what Melanie had had all those many years ago. The harness was so Jennifer could wear it, for when she could, would fuck me. I could feel my body shivering, knowing what these things were for.

Next she moved to the section that held butt plugs. I knew what these were for also, Melanie had used them on me also. I didn't like them, didn't like them for where they were intended to go. I still did not like things up my ass. At least the butt plug she chose was not the biggest, but it certainly wasn't the smallest either.

I was holding all of her choices. I guess I wasn't going to get a choice of any of the toys displayed. It was just like with Melanie. Jennifer and Melanie both were going to pick out what was going to be used on Sabine. Sabine was just expected to accept them.

As we stood there a couple, male and female, stepped into the same area. Jennifer looked at them, smirked, looked at me, took the dildos and butt plug from me.

"Ask them if they would like to see you, Sabine."

Ah God, she couldn't mean...

But yes she could and she was. I looked at the couple. Older than me, not unattractive and I stepped towards them. I was nervous, aroused, excited.

"Would you like to see me?"

They looked at me curiously.

"I mean, my friend would like me to open my coat for you, would you mind?"

My face felt like it was burning up. The woman caught on first, and she got this huge grin on her face. The man just stood looking at me.

"Sure, go ahead."

Then my fingers were not at all cooperative, they fumbled with the two buttons but finally they were undone. I looked from him to her, grasped the coat and slowly pulled it open. The entire front of my naked body displayed. Now the guy got it. The girl smirked at me, they both looked me up and down, from tits to pussy. Jennifer was giggling, giggling! The man had a grin now. The girl a smirk.

"Do this often honey?"

"N-n-no."

"Enjoy it?"

"S-s-sort of."

"Nice tits by the way and the trim too."

"Th-th-thank you."

Then Jennifer took my arm.

"Let's go Sabine, enough of your fun for today."

She led me to the front counter and set the dildos and butt plug on it.

"Do you have any anal lubricant?"

Shit, my face got even hotter than it had been while I exposed myself to the couple. Now everyone in the store would know that one of the two of us was going to be taking something up the ass. I stood at the counter trying to decide if I could button the coat, but Jennifer hadn't told me that I could so I left it undone, but pulled together. The clerk took Jennifer to another section, leaving me standing like a dummy in front of the toys on the counter. They came back shortly with a large bottle of a clear liquid, which I knew was going to be used on my asshole.

Jennifer watched as the clerk, a young man, rang up the toys and lube, put them in a bag to be carried out.

"Would you like a tip, young man?"

My head swiveled to her, mouth starting to open to object and then I closed it. I had told her that I would obey her...

"Sabine, take off the coat, lay it on the counter, step back and then turn around, please."

I did as she told me, ending up naked but for heels and hose, in a store, in front of the clerk.

"She has nice tits, doesn't she, and really hard nipples."

The clerk chuckled.

"I don't know if she has a nice cunt, but I will find out tonight."

Damn her! Now everyone who heard her, they'd know who was in charge between the two of us. And it certainly wasn't me.

"Turn and show him your ass again, Sabine."

I did as I was told and found myself looking at the couple from earlier, now standing in front of me, they must have moved over when they saw me remove my coat. The clerk looking at my bare ass, they were looking at my tits and pussy

"Her ass is good too, I think, don't you."

She had me stand there like that for what seemed an eternity, but finally told me to get my coat and slip it on.

"Thank you."

That was her thanking the clerk, hell he should have been thanking me!

We left, I hadn't buttoned the coat, hadn't been told that I could, figured when we reached the SUV it was going to come off anyway. I was right. She had me remove it and put it in the back seat and stand next to it, in plain view of the highway, while she walked around and got in. Then I could get in.

She was giggling as she watched me clamber up and sit, closing my door.

"Sabine, as obedient as you are, you are going to be so much fun!"

I am sure that she meant fun for her. Melanie had not done this much to me so soon, so public. It was scary, exciting, arousing. I minded it, but didn't, if that makes any sense to you. If it doesn't, don't feel bad, sometimes it makes no sense to me either. Just that almost everything Jennifer has done to me so far turns me on, arouses and scares me. But nothing that I am unwilling to do, at least so far.

And now she is driving me, probably to her home, to do God knows what to me. And I haven't objected yet to anything she desired. Am I being stupid???

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Jenn and Sabine 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 126 milliseconds