• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Lucille and Mrs. Miller Pt. 05

Lucille and Mrs. Miller Pt. 05

12

This story is total fantasy and there is no underage involvement or cruelty.

*****

That night I told my husband everything about my confession to Mrs Miller and what I would be allowed to do without committing any serious sins. I also told him about the suggestion that it would probably be acceptable for me to wear very small panties and have accidents with Mrs Miller's son, Brian.

Although it was in the middle of the evening and we had just had tea we were both speaking in very low tense voices. The atmosphere was so erotic. He murmured "If it is accidental, Lucille, it doesn't seem a serious sin."

I could see he wanted me to have accidents but I wanted to make sure "I will only have accidents if you are willing Bruce. You know I love you."

He kissed me on the forehead and panted "I love you so much Lucille."

I knew he was agreeing but was even more certain when he asked "Will I be allowed to watch you having accidents, Lucille?"

I smiled. I could see his little cock stiffening in his trousers and knew it was my turn to do the reassuring. I kissed him on the forehead and whispered "I only want those accidents when you are watching Brucie." He panted his gratitude.

That night it was lovely again. Not as exciting as with Brian or as erotic as with Mrs Miller but it was lovely seeing my husband in such an excited state. I found I could paint just about any scenario I chose and talk about his tiny little cock and how pretty little Brucie was. It was lovely for me but Bruce was in another exciting planet. He even dribbled twice.

After Brucie had dribbled, he knew that I still needed my dessert. I always masturbated as he watched. We both liked it.

I got up from bed and told him "I won't be long Bruce. I am just going for a pee." He was exhausted and the poor dear nodded.

All my clothes were strewn on the carpet and I told him "You can put my panties on if you like Bruce." He looked grateful as I also tossed my bra on top of my knickers.

When I got back into the bedroom he was sitting on a small chair next to the bed. He had my panties and brassiere on and was holding himself. He was stiff again as he waited for me.

I didn't waste any time. I climbed onto the bed directly in front of him and spread my legs, at the same time dropping my hands between my thighs and opening up my vagina. It felt delectable.

He murmured "Your pussy is lovely, Lucille."

Although I was quickly approaching my first cum, I half smiled as he was such a gentleman. I teased "Do you mean my cunt, Bruce?"

He gasped "Yes, Lucille, I mean your cunt."

I could see he was getting excited again and wanted to help "You look nice in my panties, Bruce."

He was panting "I like your bra as well Lucille."

I half inserted my finger and murmured "I am going to buy you a little brassiere Bruce."

He sobbed with pleasure and I added "To cover your little Titties."

He panted and I think he had a little dribble again. I smiled as I could make him dribble at any time now. He muttered "I would like to have Titties."

I smiled but I had my own enjoyment to think of and closed my eyes and pushed my finger right up. And then down and then just carried on rhythmically. I almost forgot that my husband was watching closely.

Even as I was thrusting and grunting my thoughts were alternatively on Brian's giant cock or Mrs Miller being nice to me as her little girl. It was a wonderful dessert. My husband in a bra also flashed in my mind.

The next morning at breakfast, Bruce was so happy and kept mentioning what he and Brian would be doing throughout the day. I half recalled my husband saying last night that he would like to have Titties, but to be honest I was just very eager to see Mrs Miller again and chat.

I found that our little talks throughout the day didn't have to be concerning our close or intimate relationships. She was so interesting I just loved to chat with her on any old subject.

My own work was very easy for me and I found I had plenty of spare time and I enjoyed explaining various aspects of my designs to her. Although she didn't have my technical training she was very intelligent and most importantly very perceptive. She even picked up on a few simple points which weren't consistent. We were becoming good friends.

On a few occasions she would say "I had better not take up any more of your time Maam, or I won't be able to finish my cleaning. We both laughed when I picked up a duster and teased "Well perhaps I should help you Mrs Miller?"

I wasn't sure when I should start having my accidents down in the shed with Brian, but I felt it was wise to leave it for about a week or so. Mostly Bruce would come up to collect the tray for their morning coffee and toast.

Usually Mrs Miller would prepare the tray but I started to help her by sorting out the coffee as she did the toast. We had become a nice little team.

Bruce had told me that his relationship with Brian was moving the same way. On occasions if Brian was finishing off some connections on the circuit boards Bruce would get a brush and tidy up the shed before they both finished. Bruce was obviously clearly in charge but I could see that the two men were becoming firm fiends.

When Bruce and I chatted over tea Bruce said how thankful he was, that he had visited Mrs Miller to make his apologies for causing the upset and grateful that she had forgiven him. I couldn't agree more. It was difficult to imagine life without the Millers.

There was no point in me laying down the law again but I did say "I know Love, we just have to make sure we don't upset them in any way as they can be sensitive."

After that first week, without any accidents I felt myself becoming very juicy and I knew it must have been obvious to Mrs Miller as sometimes when I had pushed myself closer to her than I should have, she squeezed my breasts. I always wore short clothes now and a few occasions she pushed her hand up my skirt and squeezed my thigh making me giggle.

One morning she must have known that I was getting bubbly, as she suggested that it would be helpful if I took the tray down the shed so that she could get on with her cleaning tasks alone without any distraction.

There was no suggestion that I might have an accident when I was down there, but she must have known that it would be in my thoughts.

She went upstairs and left me alone to prepare the tray. I made sure I had my shortest and thinnest skirt on and nice little panties as I made my way down the garden and then into the shed.

As I opened the door I saw that Brian was in the tight space between the two benches and Bruce was sorting out some papers on the desk. I shouted brightly "Good morning Good Sirs."

Brian saw me and grunted something. Bruce stood a little open mouthed. He could see that my plaid skirt didn't even cover my panties when I was standing up straight. He knew something was going to happen.

I set the tray down and passed Bruce his coffee. He murmured his thanks but in a very low voice. He could see that Brian was staring at me and his trouser front was already erect. Bruce looked anxious.

I took the plate of toast and made my way past Brian to set it down on the far side. It meant I had to squeeze past him. It had happened before but now we all knew what was happening.

I didn't rush things and tried to remain in control. It was difficult as I eased my way past the young lad. He didn't even attempt to draw back and his penis felt so hot. My skirt didn't stop it and even through his trousers and my thin knickers I could feel the heat and the shape of his knob pressing into my tummy.

After a short time I had to move past otherwise it would have been too blatant. I did move past and set the toast down on a low bench which meant that with my short skirt rising he could see all by knickers at the back. My husband could as well but that wasn't the object of the exercise.

I am not a small woman and my bottom is quite plump. I heard a gasp and a grunt from behind me. I think it was from both of them. I felt rather pleased with myself. In my mind I was in control of both of them.

I felt really smug as I straightened up and turned back to them so that I could do the second half of my squeeze past. The sight before me knocked me for six.

It was my turn to gasp. Bruce was still watching closely and Brian was still standing in the narrow gap between the benches. The only difference was that he had undone the front of his trousers completely and his huge penis was standing to attention in front of my eyes. He knew I had to pass. He was waiting.

I don't know why I thought of it but it was just like the documentaries you see on the television, when the bears are waiting for salmon to swim upstream. The salmon knew that many of them would be eaten by the bears. It was inevitable. The salmon knew it but they had to go.

I felt like a plump salmon as I edged past Brian and with his huge penis out ready for me it was inevitable he was going to do me. He was a big bear just waiting for his juicy salmon.

It was difficult to see that this was accidental but on the other hand it was much the way that Mrs Miller and I had discussed the previous week.

I thought my best bet was to ignore it and try to get past somehow. My original idea of having an accident felt more uncertain now especially with my husband only a few feet away.

I made the same moves as I had a few minutes earlier. I was still facing him but the front of my panties seemed very vulnerable now. My skirt didn't come into the equation and I knew his penis would be very hot again and this time his trousers weren't in the way to cool it down.

I squeezed past and felt the shape of it pressing into my tummy.

My knickers were so thin, they were no protection at all. The heat of his cock was incredible. It was also very exciting. As I felt the heat pressing into my lower belly with only my panties in the way, he also pushed forward a bit. It took me off balance and I automatically opened my legs more.

He didn't do it deliberately. It just happened. The knob of his penis slipped between my legs. As I regained my balance I involuntarily closed my legs trapping his penis between my thighs with the top of his shaft rubbing against the gusset of my panties.

To say that it was nice was an understatement. He pushed gently and it moved a little and I squeezed and released equally gently. I saw that my husband was staring wide eyed. It didn't occur to me to smile at him. In fact no one was smiling. We were all tense and breathing very heavily.

I was barely conscious that Brian was gently pushing back and fore between my legs. He must have found it as nice as I did. I did the same and pushed back and fore in the same rhythm as him. I saw my husband squeeze himself.

With the very small gusset to my panties, I knew it was a matter of time before the accident occurred. To be fair to Brian, I knew that he was entirely innocent. As far as my husband and I were concerned it may have been a bit haphazard but we both knew what was likely to happen.

Brian's penis seemed to have a life of its own as it wormed its way past the narrow gusset of my panties and burrowed into my vagina.

I wasn't sure if Brian had expected it but once it was in he was very positive and used his arms to lift my bottom onto the bench behind me and shoved his penis fully into me.

There was no mistake now. He was up me. My husband could see that Brian was up me. Nothing was said. I started to squelch as it all became very wet.

There was no doubt now. My husband was only 3 feet away and watching his young assistant fucking me.

In my mind it was still an accident but as I let myself go I couldn't help thinking 'this is a wonderful fucking accident'. I did think of Mrs Miller and hoped she would allow me to have more accidents.

I could see that Bruce had start to dribble and knew he was almost finished. I had already 'happened' twice and was ready for another couple. Brian had already cum once and partly filled me up. I knew he could do it again a few times. By the time he had finished with me I knew my bucket would be filled

It went on for another 10 minutes until I was exhausted. Bruce was sitting on a low chair looking sorry for himself. Brian simply told my husband "Give me that clean duster, Mr Ross."

Bruce handed it over and Brian cleaned me up. Nothing was said until I was reaonnably OK. My underwear was partly on display and a bit mucky.

As I made my way to the door of the shed. All Brian said was "When you get back to the house, Mrs Ross, you should change your knickers."

I didn't nswer but I just nodded as I left.

I must have been down the shed for over an hour. When I got back into the house I was very much in disarray. Mrs Miller was still cleaning upstairs. She didn't normally take long up there. I think she was being diplomatic and allowing me time on my own to sort myself out.

I had a shower and changed my underclothes. Then I went back into my office to carry on with some of my work. Again Mrs Miller didn't interrupt me except to politely knock my door later in the afternoon to say "I am leaving now Mrs Ross. I will collect Brian from the shed."

I smiled a little guiltily "Goodnight Mrs Miller, and thank you for everything." She nodded pleasantly as she closed the door.

In the evening after tea, I felt rather subdued but Bruce was very cheerful. We had a glass of wine together and he must have realised from my quiet manner that I felt guilty. He smiled as he refilled my glass "I love you very much, Lucille."

I nodded and asked "Even when I have an accident, Bruce?"

He chuckled "Especially when you have an accident Lucille. You cant blame yourself for accidents."

I felt better immediately and said "You are wonderful husband Bruce. I love you so much."

He smiled. We weren't actually talking naughtily but he did say "We all have our frailties Lucille and you are a wondeful wife with my weaknesses."

I wasn't sure if he was thinking about his pretty dressing up or that he liked watching me. He was such a good man I wanted to reassure him "But I like helping you feel nice Brucie. I like your Little Soldier and when you are pretty."

He murmured "And I like you having accidents Lucille."

He was so nice to me, I wanted to reward him. We both had to attend my fathers birthday party next day and I asked him cutely "I know you cant wear a dress butwould you like to wear my knickers tomorrow, Love?"

He groaned "You know I would Luculle."

He looked hesitant and then asked shyly "Could I wear your bra as well."

I hadnt realised that his fetishes and little urges were getting much stronger.

I giggled "Of course Love, but it may be a little big. But I have my little sisters bra upstairs which will fit your little Titties."

He sighed. I had obviously struck a nice chord as he repeated quietly "My little Titties."

I remembered he had seemed in a dream in bed last night and I remembered something that Mrs Miller had suggested. I asked him "Would you like to have proper Titties, Bruce?"

He looked startled "God yes. You mean a proper fitting brassierre with nice padding."

I shook my head. "No Brucie. I mean real Tits. Mrs Miller said we could get you special tablets which will make them grow. You could have nice big Tits if you want them."

He looked puzzled and I handed him a picture which Mrs Miller had left me. It showed a very attractive young woman with a little penis with very large breasts.

He muttered " She is so pretty, Lucille. I would like Tits like that."

I smiled "They are quite large Bruce."

He panted "I like them very much."

It made me think as I asked "Would you like to have big Tits, Bruce?"

He almost sobbed "Oh Lucille, could I?"

I smiled as I told him "I will have word with Mrs Miller."

The next day was Sunday and Bruce and I went over my parents house and we had a lovely time with all my family. Bruce's parents also came with his sister and her husband.

Several people commented on how well Bruce was looking. He was full of the joys of spring. I was the only one there who knew he had my knickers on and my sisters bra. Actually I had also let him wear my stockings as well. The poor darling was over the moon.

On Monday morning I had a phone call from Mrs Miller saying she had to help Father Flynn look after some visiting curates. She also said that Brian had gone down the Sanctuary as they had a big influx of new animals.

I felt quite down and asked "Will you be able to come tomorrow Mrs Miller?"

She was so nice nd said "If course we will, Mrs Ross."

She added with little tease "That is of course if you and Mr Ross want us to come."

I probably showed my feelings too much as I immediatly blurted out "Oh God, yes Mrs Miller. You don't realise how much Bruce and I need you."

She simply said pleasantly "Don't worry Lucille. We will be there."

Bruce was equally down in the mouth, that they hadnt turned up. We just messed around with our work all day, not doing very much and unable to concentrate.

We were both on edge on the Tuesday morning and up early. It was such a relief to see them when they arrived, spot on time. Before they had even started Bruce had made them a cup of tea and I had made some nice warm toast.

I knew we were spoiling them but we liked it and Mrs Miller looked appreciative. It was lovely. Bruce couldn't wait to take Brian back down the shed to show him some new connections and Mrs Miller started to work. A few times I came out of the office to chat to her and automatically joined in the dusting as we chatted about all sorts of things, about her church and my work and things in the village. She was incredibly interesting. The day just flew by.

In the evening Bruce told me more about the work that Brian was now into and seemed honestly very impressed and told me confidentially some of his plans. I was pleased and knew Mrs Miller would be delighted.

The next morning, Mrs Miller turned up on her own. Apparently Brian had had another call from the Sanctuary. Bruce looked devastated and Mrs Miller was so appologetic and explained "This should be the last time Mr Ross. We have told the Sanctuary that Brian is fully employed now and that he will only be available at weekends.

This pacified Bruce to some extent but I could see he was very disappointed. I knew he wouldn't say anything untoward to Mrs Miller as neither of us would risk upsetting her or her son. I chatted for a few minutes before going back to my office and Bruce drifted back to his shed looking lost. I knew he had really wanted to discuss his plans with Brian and his mother.

It was OK for me as it was easy for me to leave my office for a few minutes to talk to Mrs Miller about anything. It made me feel better. She carried on with her work as we talked. A few times, Bruce came back into the house and I could see he was just messing about doing nothing. I think he was jealous of me talking to Mrs Miller.

In the afternoon I think Bruce had had enough. He came into the house just at the time I was in my office doing a spot of filing and Mrs Miller was tidying up around some of the cabinets. Bruce tried o sound casual "It so lonely down the shed, shall I make us all cup of tea and get some nice biscuits?"

I felt a bit sorry for him and said "That's a good idea Love. There are some nice Ginger Snaps in the kitchen, I know Mrs Miller likes those." Mrs Miller smiled. She enjoyed us making a fuss over her.

My office is nicely furnished so when Bruce reurned with his loaded tray, I had moved the chairs around a small table so that we could all be comfortable. I made sure that Mrs Miller had the nicest chair. As we were having our tea, we again chatted but this time Bruce was with us and it was lovely.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Lucille and Mrs. Miller Pt. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 59 milliseconds