• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Birthday Festivities

Birthday Festivities

12

Just a quick heads up before the story begins. This isn't just my first story on this site. This isn't my first story in this category. This is my first story ever. My first piece of creative writing ever. I enjoy this site immensely and hoped I could give something back to the the great authors I enjoy time after time. I encourage feedback, but please...be gentle.

Thanks

All characters are 18 years of age or older.

**************************************************

Linda once again lay awake unsatisfied listening to the soft snore of her husband.

Tom was a good provider, a hard worker and a dedicated father. One thing he was not, was a Casanova. This had become routine for them. Linda still loved Tom, but it was more like the love of two really good friends. The spark had faded. The sex non-existent. Tom just didn't have the drive he did when they were younger. The drive that blessed them both with a son and daughter.

Jessie was was the oldest. She came along first when Linda was still quite young. Jess, as they usually called her, had just turned twenty-one this past June. Linda thought about how fast they seemed to grow up. That was only two months ago now. Jess was attending the local university and still lived at home. With an outdoor pool and hot tub, she was not in a big hurry to move on to her own lodgings, deciding instead that she would live at home rent free, enjoying the aforementioned luxuries, while attending school.

Linda's mind then wandered to her eighteen year old son. Eighteen and three hundred and sixty four day old son. He would be celebrating his nineteenth tomorrow and despite his age, she knew he was still innocent in pretty every sense of the word. This, normally happy occasion, gave Linda pause. She was nervous about her Alex's approaching birthday. Not because of presents, or the future or anything like that. No, Alex was cause for a much bigger issue in her heart and head...and somewhere else. Linda had started to catch on over the past few months that Alex seemed to be exhibiting some subtle signs of a bit a crush on her.

'I can hardly blame him.' She thought to herself. He was a shy kid, not outgoing enough to approach any of the girls during school. And she kept herself in pretty good shape with a regular running and swimming regime that she put herself though. The crush Alex had on her wasn't even the cause for alarm. The cause for alarm came a few weeks ago when she realized that she was reciprocating the feeling.

It all started when she was laying out sunbathing by the pool. She had some dark sunglasses over her face when Alex came out for a swim.

"Hey Mom," Alex said as he came through the sliding patio door.

"Hmmm..?" Linda almost managed to say in her sleepy reverie. It was not uncommon for her to drift off in the warmth of the sun.

At the time she was sporting her usual yellow two piece. Alex had loved that one. The way it held her tits, how it showed her flat stomach and how it let so much of her skin be available for him to watch. He usually found himself suddenly deciding he'd like a swim when his mother was out in the sun. He knew that she liked to drift off in the heat and he often used that time to gaze at her. Alex didn't know what size her breasts were, just that on her body, they looked perfect. He looked at her soft face and the way her blond, shoulder length hair seemed to reflect the suns rays out from her head like a halo.

"She really is an angel," He murmured to himself. He was mesmerized in his gaze as a tent started to form in his swimming trunks.

Unlike his usual peeping sessions, this time Linda happened to be awake. There is no way that Alex could know with the sunglasses on and her habit of sleeping by the pool. The slight sigh that escape her lips when he greeted her was enough to wake her, but the vocalization was so quiet that he didn't hear her stir. She peered back at him and noticed the tent in his shorts growing bigger. 'Why was he just standing there looking at her' she tried to figure out. It was then that she saw as Alex's hand slowly moved to the front of his shorts, gave one firm rub of the bulge and pulled away. Alex then quickly slipped down the ladder into the pool to cool off, in more ways then one. He slipped in quietly, so as to not disturb the sleeping beauty nearby. This would ensure that he could keep glancing up whenever he liked for a little peek.

Linda felt flushed at the obvious display she had just witnessed. She knew that he must have thought her to be asleep, but it was so blatant there could be no mistaking what was on his mind. Through her dark glasses she watched the young man do some laps of the pool, enjoying his physique much the same way as he enjoyed hers moments before. She suddenly shook her head and snapped out of it realizing that she shouldn't be thinking about her son that way. Though that naughty thought did cause a little tingle in a place a mother should never tingle for her son.

Fast forward a few months. Alex's eyes were on her whenever they got the chance. She would often catch him nowadays, now that she new what to look for. But she never let on that she caught him. She liked the attention. She thought it was pretty harmless, even enjoyed it a little. But enjoying it a little, turned into enjoying it a lot. She wouldn't let herself think of him that way, not at first. But the closer he got to his birthday, the more she let those feelings take hold of her. As the days ticked away, she felt her resolve leaving her like sand through an hourglass. It drained with time until this very evening. The evening that she was unsatisfied, laying next to her sleeping husband. The evening that she decided, if Tom wasn't going to be able to scratch the itch, she could probably find someone not to far away that would. Not to far away at all. She thought of Alex lying in bed, excited for the birthday ahead of him. He had no idea what was coming.

She gasped. Interrupting her train of thought as the slow build up of pleasure she had been feeling hit her with sudden intensity. 'When did I start rubbing myself?' she thought with the sudden realization that she was soaking wet and her fingers were hard at work. Not one to take things half way, she continued to rub herself to a pleasant however subdued orgasm. She quivered next to the sleeping lump beside her and let herself down slowly.

"Well, I guess that will have to hold me off for now," She sighed as she let herself drift to sleep with the anticipation of the day to follow.

***********************

"Morning mom," Alex called out as he came down the stairs entering the kitchen.

"Hello sweetie, how's my little birthday boy?" She said looking back to him from the breakfast she was making. He was dressed in a blue sleeveless shirt and some running shorts, a typical "lazy day" outfit for him.

Alex stood in the doorway, forgetting to answer. He was stunned to see that his mom was dressed in a tight white T-shirt and jean shorts that were much tighter, and shorter then he ever remembered seeing her in before. Linda had a slight bend to her, just enough to really make her ass the center of attention as she looked over her shoulder and watched him stand there frozen.

"Earth to Alex?" She giggled

"What? Yes?...or no....good?" He stammered looking for an answer to a question he didn't remember hearing.

Linda giggled softly again, loving the effect she was having.

"Have a seat and try not to hurt yourself, breakfast is served."

They sat and ate together while talking about the days plans.

"So I know that Jess had her biking trip this weekend so she's gonna miss out my 'birthday festivities', but wheres dad at?" Alex asked. "I didn't think he had to work today."

He emphasized the words "birthday" and "festivities" for comedic effect, knowing that his wild and crazy nineteenth birthday would include a lazy day around the house and dinner with his parents.

"Oh, yeah. I was hoping to chat with you about a couple things," She replied, "So got him to run out and grab a few steaks for tonight. I told him I had do hang around the house and make sure you get fed a hearty birthday breakfast if you were ever to get out of bed."

Just then they heard the garage door opening and the car pulled in as Linda got up to clear the table.

"But you went ahead and slept in so late that I barely have enough time to tell you about your birthday present, let alone give it to you now," She added.

"Well we should probably wait for dad to be around before I open any presents shouldn't we?" Alex asked.

They heard the keys jingle in the garage door.

"I don't know that your dad would like this particular birthday surprise," Linda said as she bent low to pick up the plate in front of Alex.

"What do you have to give me that dad wouldn't like?" Alex asked with growing curiosity.

The front door to the garage swung open down the hall as Linda grabbed the plate, but continued bending lower and lower until her lips were right next to Alex's ear.

"A blowjob from your mother," She whispered with a slight hint of a smile in her voice.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY," Came bellowing from down that hall as Tom came jaunting through the doorway to the kitchen. Grocery bags in hand.

Alex was in a daze. He hadn't moved since his mom whispered in his ear. He was trying to process what he had heard. Obviously he had misheard her, but what had she really said. He was going through his mental data banks searching for a word that sounded like blowjob but was coming up short. He sat a full two minutes without saying anything, or moving. At least it seemed like two minutes, when in reality it had only been a few seconds. Still a few seconds was long enough for his dad to approach and, getting no response from his jovial bellow, poke a little fun at Alex's expense.

"Getting a little hard of hearing in your old age there son?" Tom jibed.

"Oh, I'm sure a lot of things are hard for a young man like Alex, but I doubt that hearing is one of them," Linda giggled quietly. "I'm sure he just has a lot on his mind. I mean, he never has trouble hearing the things I tell him."

She was now at the sink washing dishes. But at the looked back to Alex emphasizing the last phrase with a grin, just in case he was doubting what she said.

"Hey Tom?" Linda called out, not looking back to her husband. "Be a dear and go turn the temperature down a little on the hot tub. I'd like to relax a while after the dishes are done, but it's way too hot outside for full heat."

Tom, who was in just about to sit at the kitchen table with a coffee tried to deflect the request, but only got half way into telling Alex to do it before his wife cut in.

"No, No, No...Alex doesn't have to lift a finger today. Today is all about him," Linda said staring right at Alex "Our job is to make sure he gets whatever his heart desires on his birthday, even if he doesn't even realize that he wants it yet."

Tom stood back up from his half seated position.

"Well, can't argue with that."

And with that, Tom left out the patio door to make the adjustments Linda had asked for.

"Well, you're awfully quiet, I didn't knock you off balance did I?" Linda spoke softly to Alex while approaching the far side of the table.

She leaned forward to place her elbows on the table across from Alex, yet wasn't moving to sit down. Her positioning would have looked awkward, or even uncomfortable to some, but she could tell by the way Alex's eyes were focused just below her neck that the desired effect had taken place.

"I....what did you say before dad came in?"

"What do you think I said?" She spoke quietly.

"I...I'd rather not say. I'm pretty sure I misheard you anyway."

"Oh...Well, that's not good....because I can't remember what I said," Linda lied with a mischievous tone. "My memory can be a little spotty you know. Anyway, whatever it was, I'm sure the only way you'll get it is if you remind me what I offered. Oh well."

Now Alex was stuck. How could he respond to that? She was just watching him. Her breasts hung down with her arms folded on the table. Alex was on overload. Here he was, his mother basically throwing herself at him. But what if he was wrong? What if he had misheard. He couldn't very well ask his own mother for a blowjob.

Linda saw the conflict in the eyes she loved so much. She knew exactly what she was doing and loved it.

She had always loved being in control. She learned very fast in life that if you want something from a man, seduction and a good body will get you pretty far. If you really want to control him though?, gotta take the wind from his sails. Catch him off balance. It's like a race, and your both running for the finish line. Her trick was to dig a pit right at the beginning that her "prey" had to dig themselves out of before they had a chance to start on equal ground. That all but guaranteed the race for control would come out in her favor. That way she could stay one step ahead the whole time. If they start to catch up? She'd use her lead time to set another trap. A trap that hey have to work through once again. Was it fair? No, probably not. But all is fair in lust and war. Besides.....the prey never complained in the end.

" I...uh...." Alex started "It's sounded like...uh....I don't really...remember now....."

Linda stood up straight and started to circle around the table, running her fingers along the hard wooden surface lightly. As she approached Alex, her fingers transferred from the table to his outstretched arms. Gingerly sliding across his inner elbow, gently moving up to his shoulder as she walked behind him. Again, she bent down behind him, just inches from his ear. She blew a hot, soft breath across his ear and whispered, "See you in the hot tub".

And with that, she was up the stairs and in her room to change.

"You feeling ok? You haven't said much and you look a little flushed," Tom said, re-entering the kitchen from the patio.

"Uh....yeah...good...great..how are you?" Alex said in a weak imitation of self control.

His dad favored him a skeptical look "Well, alright. Take it easy just in case. How about you go for a soak in the hot tub too? Probably make ya feel better," His dad said. "Temperature should be about right for the heat. Like a luke warm bath."

"Uh...yeah, sounds good," Alex began. As he pulled the chair away from the table, it was then he noticed the throbbing erection that was not longer hidden and pushed himself back in. "Maybe in a few minutes."

Alex was still confused about what was going on this morning. He thought he'd better pinch himself, just to be sure that he actually woke up and wasn't pleasantly dreaming away. It didn't work. All it did was give him a sore spot on his arm to contrast the throbbing down below.

Tom sat back in his chair at the table and rejoined his coffee. Alex had no escape, he couldn't see things sorting themselves out naturally with all the stimulation he had this morning. Yet with his dad across the table he couldn't very well run upstairs with a flag pool tenting his shorts. He wished with all his being that he could sneak upstairs to have a quick wank and regain some control of his morning. He couldn't make his brain work with all the blood being used elsewhere. After a few moments, he heard his mother approaching from up the stairs.

"Brought ya down a towel," She said as she dropped in directly in his lap. There was a jolt of pleasure that shot through Alex with the sudden contact to his erection, but more importantly he had his escape. He held the towel in from of him and stood, turning to go upstairs.

"I brought the towel down for you so you wouldn't have to go upstairs, silly," Linda said. "You're already in shorts, just come on out."

Alex couldn't think of a convincing reason that he had to go upstairs. He didn't know that Linda had planned it that way. He looked at her for help but was only met with a wry smile.

"Shall we?" She prodded.

Alex turned back around, defeated and walked towards his mother and the patio door.

"All be out in a minute," Tom called as they were leaving.

************

Linda kept a little ahead of Alex and throwing her towel to the towel rack, quickly slid into the hot tub wearing the same bikini that Alex had appreciated so much a few months ago. Linda immediately turned around to watch the show. She smiled in appreciation of the next trap she laid that would keep her in the lead.

Alex trailed behind and approached the towel rack. He was about to hang the towel when in dawned on him that if he hung his towel, he had nothing to hold in front of him. He looked and his mom and back at the rack.

"You better hurry up and hop in before your dad comes out, unless you got nothing to hide."

Alex sighed knowing he that she was right. He hung his towel and striped off his shirt before quickly moving to the hot tub. His engorged penis bouncing embarrassingly with each step. He slide into the tub while his mom looked on with satisfaction and approval.

As soon as Alex found a comfortable place to sit, his mom moved across to sit next to him on his left. She started to feel a little guilty about all the fun she was having at her son's expense and thought a quick heart to heart was in order.

"Look," She began. "I know that you haven't had much experience with girls during school..."

Alex started to interrupt "I have..."

Linda cut him off. "Oh please, A mother knows more about her kids then they know about themselves, just let me finish before your dad comes out. I know you haven't had a lot of experience in that area. I love you and want you to be happy." The twinkle returned to her eyes, "I feel like I know a couple things that might make you happy but your going to have to trust me. Trust that I do in fact know you better then you know yourself. Trust that I would never do anything that hurts you and most importantly, trust that if you ever want me to stop....or go, all you have to do is say so. And if your happiness isn't reason enough, then trust that nothing will make me happier, more fulfilled and more satisfied then the time we could have together."

Alex was again lost for words. While in the house it all seemed like some cruel prank that had been set up, but this was different. She wasn't having fun at his expense, she was just having fun and now she wanted him to join in having fun too. He looked up and smiled at her. He did love her and he did trust her. Linda leaned in closer, her eyes never leaving his as she did. She searched his eyes for anything that said that he wanted her to stop, but there was nothing. At the last moment she closed her eyes as their lips met. It started as a quick peck, followed by another peck. Linda parted her lips a little and her tongue searched out his lips. Giving a quick lick from his bottom lip to his top she pulled back and looked at his face again. This time she went in for a softer, more sensual kiss. She sat back once again. His eyes were closed as he enjoyed the sensations of her mouth on his and he looked completely at ease. She stayed back and did not move in for another kiss. He opened his eyes to figure out why she stopped and was saw she had tears starting to well up.

"I'm sorry mom, I...I don't know what I did wrong."

She just smiled and replied "Nothing, you're perfect in every way and I'm just so happy you have decided to trust me."

Alex pursed his lips for another kiss, but just before he started to move in Linda's hand came out of the water holding one finger up as if to say 'hang on'. He looked at her and waited, wondering what the issue was.

As if on cue, Tom came walking out of the house to join them. Alex sat back immediately. He was so wrapped up that he forgot his dad was even home, not to mention on his way out. Linda lowered her hand and patted her son's left thigh twice before taking her hand back. Alex looked down through the water to check on his status. He could still feel the throb through the water, in fact the tiny movements of the water made everything feel fantastic. Luckily, the water kept everything underneath distorted enough that no one would be able to tell he had a massive hard-on.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Birthday Festivities

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds