• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Susan Helps Me Get Promotion Ch. 04

Susan Helps Me Get Promotion Ch. 04

Nigel continues the story

It's very kind of Susan to give me such a full description of her experience at the hands of my boss. Especially in bed with a nylon stocking wrapped around my cock as she strokes it. When I began this new life of cuckoldry I never imagined it would involve my lovely wife Susan taking a cock up the arse. She always said it was something she would never try. But as she whispers the story sexily to me I find myself becoming more and more turned on until I shoot my load just at the point where she's starts telling Rodger to fuck her harder.

"I want nothing more to do with that bastard Rodger Blackburn. I'll make sure the thousand quid is in my account before he knows." Susan tells me.

We're sat at the breakfast table next morning. "It was the feel of that lovely big cock of his reaching places yours never could that made me stay all night with him that first time. But I've been thinking I could get that from my ex boyfriend and he's a much nicer bloke."

She gives me that cheeky smile of hers knowing full well she doesn't have to ask my permission. What she gets up to with other guys is completely out of my hands now. I'm still a bit nervous about her hooking back up with Darren. I'm scared she still has feelings for him. I don't want to lose her.

"Have you got a way of contacting him darling?" I say, trying to sound indifferent.

"Yeah, he gave me his mobile number the last time we met." She reaches for her phone and starts tapping out a message with her thumbs. "There; I've asked him to give me a ring."

She notices my worried face. "It's okay Nigel. I just want to fuck him. He's married now. He's got kids. Besides I still love you. I don't want us to split up."

Darren phones her that evening. Susan switches off the TV and I sit with her on the sofa whilst she chats away to him for about half an hour. Susan cuddles up to me so I can hear a lot of what he says. They start off with general chat and it's all very friendly. He's asking her when she will next be having a night out with the girls. Susan notices the bulge in my trousers so she takes me out and starts to stroke me whilst she continues talking. Then he asks about Penny.

"Me and Penny have had a bit of a fall out lately. Can you remember when we went back to her's and Bob took those photos? Well Penny showed them to my Nigel and you can imagine what he thought. The crazy thing about it is; Nigel told me he gets turned on by thinking of me with other guys. We're a bit better off now since Nigel got promoted. Penny talked me into shagging his boss so he would put in a good word for him and it worked. A few weeks later his boss got me to put on a show for two of his clients, two complete strangers. They were quite dishy so I didn't mind stripping off and letting them do me in a hotel room. Nigel's firm got the contract. I bet you think I'm nothing but a dirty slag now don't you?" Susan says. She's gone a bit red in the face.

There's a pause on the other end of the line then I can just about hear Darren say,

"Er no, of course not. You've always been a bit hot blooded haven't you?"

"That's a polite way of putting it, so thanks Darren." Susan says. "I've always enjoyed sex as you know. I never thought I'd ever be unfaithful to Nigel, but, well, he's one of those men who gets turned on if I fuck other men. That's the reason I'm phoning you. Do you know where this is leading darling?"

"I've, er, got an idea Susan. But I'm still not entirely sure what you're getting at."

"How about if we meet up one evening for a meal and we can talk about it? I'll put on that sexy dress that you like and we can take it from there. You can tell your Cheryl you're going out with the lads. What do you think?" Susan can see I'm just about ready for spurting so she slows down and starts nuzzling my ear whilst we wait for Darren's reply.

"Susan, are you sure you want to do this? You know I'll never leave Cheryl don't you?"

"Darren dear, I'm counting on it."

"Okay then. Next Friday might be best for me, but I'd better make sure Cheryl hasn't got any other plans. I'll text you to confirm it provided you're free Friday."

"Yeah it's fine. I don't need to check with Nigel, he'll do what I say." Susan breaks the call and takes her hand off my cock. "That's right isn't it dear? I'm the boss now—okay?"

"Yes ma'am, you're the boss." She kisses me, a long sloppy kiss, her tongue in my mouth. She stands up and pushes her jeans and panties down around her ankles. "Get on your knees then. If you do a good job on my cunt I might let you penetrate me. You'd like that wouldn't you?"

I nod my head vigorously and begin. I quickly locate her clitoris which is already engorged and gently take it into my mouth. She is so turned on she immediately has her first orgasm. Not satisfied with that, her hands hold the back of my head pulling me in.

"That's it Nigel dear, you're nearly as good as Darren at this. I'm pretending it's him. I can't wait for Friday when I'll feel Darren's lovely cock up my cunt."

I've heard that anticipation can sometimes be even better than the real thing. Susan manages another two orgasms whilst I'm licking her quim, then bends over the kitchen table and opens her legs invitingly. I'm still amazingly fully erect. I can't believe she's allowing me to fuck her for the first time in weeks. I ejaculate into her far quicker than I intend but this has been a very satisfying session for me and hopefully for Susan.

Returning to normality I smile thinking that anyone looking in through our back kitchen window would have enjoyed the view.

The next day I show Susan an email from Penny. She's complaining that Susan's refusing to answer her calls. "Don't tell Susan I've contacted you but we need to meet up and talk about it. Susan's been a good friend and I don't want to lose that." The email says.

"Write back to her saying you daren't see her." Susan says. "Tell her I've forbidden it, but sound a bit uncertain, as if you'd like to see her. Show me the email before you send it."

This is the email sent with Susan's approval;

Hello Penny,

Nice to hear from you. Sorry but I'm not allowed to see you. Susan knows I met you behind her back. We did some lovely things but reluctantly it's got to stop. I often think about the times we met and it gets me all excited. But Susan spanked me on my bare bottom.

I hope you and Bob are okay.

Nigel

Seconds later Penny replied;

Yes, you enjoyed wearing Susan's panties and putting your pretty head between my legs didn't you? I bet Susan doesn't know the whole story does she? Change your mind and I can give you something similar to wank over afterwards. How does that sound my little panty boy? You know you want to.

Susan took great pleasure in writing my next reply for me;

That's a very tempting offer Penny. Come around to our house tomorrow afternoon at two o'clock. Susan will be out at work until after five. I'll make sure that I'm suitably dressed.

Once we'd had Penny's agreement to the meeting we both arrange to have the afternoon off work. Susan shaves my legs when we get home and puts me into her shiny hold up stockings and a pair of her sexiest panties. I pull on some tracksuit bottoms and wait for Penny to arrive. Susan creeps quietly upstairs when the doorbell rings.

As she enters the house I notice that Penny is wearing a very short loose skirt. I'm already aroused because of what I'm wearing but there's a noticeable stiffening when I think about what is to come. I get Penny to sit down on our low settee and I sit across from her on the armchair. She's looking a little bit flushed and, as she settles herself, she self consciously hitches her skirt higher for me. I can tell she's been thinking about the sexy things to come.

"You said you would be dressed up for me. Let me see what you're wearing under those jogging trousers."

"I will if you'll show me your panties. You're enjoying this aren't you Penny?"

Penny reddens a little then draws her skirt higher revealing that she has on a skimpy pair of pale blue panties. Her legs drift slowly apart.

I quickly pull off my loose trousers, then kneel in front of her.

"Do you like me in stockings Penny? Why don't you drop your panties around your ankles like you did last time?"

"It was supposed to be a one off last time panty boy. But you're good at licking cunts and my Bob won't do that for me." She slips the flimsy underwear down her legs and leans back waiting, her legs open wide.

Susan enters the room and her camera clicks a few times.

"You don't have to stop on my account Penny." Susan says grinning. "Don't bother to grab the camera off me. It's all on tape, sound and vision. I'll send you a copy so you'll know I'm not bluffing. That's it, pull your knickers up. We need to have a little chat."

Soon Penny is sitting back on the couch looking more respectably dressed with a glum look on her face. I'm wearing one of Susan's dressing gowns over my outfit.

"What do you want from me?" Penny says looking directly at Susan.

"Nothing really, well there is something, but I'll tell you about that in a minute. The film we've made is our insurance that you'll never go behind my back again or try any of your scheming ways on me or Nigel. If you do Bob will be the first to receive a copy. We may even post it on the internet for everyone to see. I know everything that passed between you and Nigel so you cannot get to him, okay? Do you want to comment?" Susan is still standing looking directly at Penny.

"Okay. I'd die if Bob saw the video of what just happened. So I guess I'll have to do whatever you say."

"You're probably not going to like this. I said there was something; call it a kind of forfeit if you like. I want you to strip off right now and give my husband a blow job. We'll film it of course but it's partly to show your compliance. I'll turn the camera back on. That's it, I want everything off."

Now it is Penny on her knees before me. I'd never seen her naked before of course. She has good, well shaped tits, a bit too big not to sag a little but nicely rounded with prominent nipples. Her nipples harden before my eyes so I know she is getting turned on. She leaves my panties on fishing my cock out from one of the leg holes. She starts by kissing it then takes it deep into her mouth. I find myself moving my hips forward and back and she doesn't resist so I do it more roughly effectively fucking her mouth. This is the opposite of the submissive behaviour I'd previously shown towards Penny but I am really into it. I glance across at Susan and she's watching intently whilst fingering a nipple through her top. She sees me looking and smiles moving her hand further down her body. Soon her skirt is around her hips and she's fingering herself unashamedly. I can't hold back any longer and spurt down Penny's throat.

Once Penny is fully dressed again the two women stand together smiling. They spontaneously give each other a hug.

"Let's have a night out with the girls soon." Susan says. "But not this Friday I'm busy." She winks at Penny who gives her a questioning look as she goes to the door to leave.

"I'll tell you about it another time." Susan says and I think she means it.

"I'd not planned that last part you know Nigel." Susan tells me afterwards. "It just came to me as I was confronting her. They say that power is an aphrodisiac. I know how you can thank me."

Soon Susan's panties are around her ankles whilst I orally service her still dressed in panties and stockings.

Susan takes up the story

My Nigel is such a sweet man. I'm enjoying the way things are shaping up. We still have our debts but with Nigel earning more money I'll gradually get my credit card paid off. I now have my sexual freedom as a liberated woman and Nigel is not going to have a say in that. I'm so glad that I've made it up with Penny, I've missed our nights out and our chats. I'm not totally opposed to Penny and Nigel doing stuff together as long as I know all about it but I won't allow him to fuck her. That's completely out of bounds.

I decide it might be nice to get Nigel to help me prepare for my date with Darren. I can tell it excites him. He shaves my pubes for me, soaps me in the bath, dries me off then puts all my clothes on. I'd bought myself a new suspender belt and he takes great pleasure fastening my dark stockings to the straps. He says he wants to help me put my makeup on as well but I tell him he can't.

"Why don't you practice on yourself dear? Show me sometime when you think you've got it just right." I say grinning.

I remember how sexy I felt as I was introduced to Rodger's clients at that hotel so I go to the restaurant without panties on. Nigel likes the idea but it's not his decision to make. I tell him to clean the house when I'm gone.

"We may come back here after the meal." I say offhandedly as he kisses my cheek at our front door. I flirt with the taxi driver on the way and it gets me in the mood for what is to come.

We kiss on the lips as we meet. "You look absolutely gorgeous." Darren says. "Thank you," I reply. "You don't look too bad yourself. Nigel helped me dress for you."

Darren's asked for a table in an alcove in the corner of the room and I wholeheartedly approve. It means we can chat without being overheard and maybe get up to other things.

It's very strange being out on a date with Darren after all these years. I guess we've both changed but he's still as handsome as ever, I've fantasised about this for a long time and can't believe the moment has finally arrived. My body is already responding as we look across the table at each other, nipples becoming prominent and sensitive, pussy moist.

"Nigel helped you dress Susan? Don't you find that a bit weird?" Darren says looking slightly puzzled. He's always been very direct.

"Well, it is weird but I'm beginning to get used to it. We were just like any other normal couple until recently. It was Penny who got me thinking. I suppose I've got to thank her for it. She came round this week and we've kind of made up our differences." I smile a wicked smile thinking that I would leave that story for another time.

"Penny got you into it?" Darren asks.

"Yeah, in a way. Nigel wanted me to sleep with his boss. He knew Rodger fancied me and said it would help him get on in the firm. I said 'No way', but then Penny persuaded me that it might be a good idea. It was such a naughty thing to do, it got me excited thinking about it. I found myself picturing it in my head when me and Nigel made love. It helped me have an orgasm. I thought of it as a harmless fantasy. Well, I did it and enjoyed it but it made me feel dirty and ashamed for days afterwards. We were having some serious money problems and Rodger offered to pay off our debts if I made out with two of his clients."

"Did Penny have anything to do with you agreeing?"

"Penny was getting her own sexual thrills from hearing all about it. It wouldn't surprise me if Rodger was paying her to talk me into it. Nigel told me he had a kind of fetish and wanted me to make him my cuckold. After that second time I felt different. It was exciting; dirty yes, but in a good way. Rodger did me again recently but I don't want to talk about that. I'll maybe tell you another time. I thought about the future and realised the obvious; if I'm going to have a fuck buddy and still stay married to Nigel I want it to be you."

"I'd love to fuck you Susan. The sex we had together was amazing. Sorry it didn't work out, what was it; five or six years ago? I've missed pushing my cock into your lovely cunt. You were always ready as I remember, never said you had a headache. I'll bet you're wet already aren't you my little nympho?" Darren reaches under the table and makes his finger wet on my juices. He waves the finger in front of my face and I take great pleasure in licking it clean. He does it again but this time sucks on it himself.

We eat our meal slowly, savouring the thoughts of what is to come. I am reminded of an old film called "Tom Jones" where Albert Finney and one of his many conquests in the film are looking into each other's eyes suggestively as they eat each morsel. We continue to touch each other under the table enjoying the knowledge that we are going back to my house later to climb into bed together.

We enter my house together holding hands like a couple of teenagers. Nigel has been watching TV but he switches it off and shakes Darren's hand. Nigel can hardly fail to notice the bulge in Darren's trousers.

"We're off upstairs, darling. It's still early so you watch a bit of TV whilst we use that lovely double bed in our room. Darren is staying until the early hours so you'd better make up the bed in the spare room. Thanks for tidying up and using the hoover. I'll see you in the morning." I kiss Nigel quickly, eager to get naked with Darren and we almost run up the stairs.

We have a wonderful night of sex, doing all the things we did when we were together before. We both make as much noise as possible knowing that Nigel will be listening. He asked for this and no doubt he's grateful. I want my first fuck session with Darren to be private but no doubt once we have settled into a routine it might add something if Nigel is allowed to watch. I've decided that Darren will be my regular fuck buddy but I don't rule out doing one or two other guys as time goes on. It all adds to the spice of life doesn't it?

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Susan Helps Me Get Promotion Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 73 milliseconds