• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Kitty Takes a Lover

Kitty Takes a Lover

It was one of the few times my wife and I made love anymore. This was it, my one time every few weeks when my wife would fulfill her marital duties and meet my needs as her husband. I strained with effort, thrusting into her from behind. We were having lackluster sex in the spooning position and it was more of a mechanical exercise than a passionate one anymore. Sometimes I gave up before completion just because it was awkward. Other times, I forced my way through to orgasm and the affair was over quickly enough.

Kitty (my wife?) was laying there silently as I thrust into her. I pushed in deep and paused, squeezing her breasts. I felt my stamina flagging. Suddenly she leaned back and put her cheek next to mine.

"I think I'd like to try a black cock," she whispered, "a big one."

My eyes widened and my heart leapt with excitement. Before I knew what was happening, my biggest load in recent memory boiled up out of my balls and I eagerly deposited it deep inside her pussy. Pleasure overwhelmed me as surge after surge of cum flowed from me into her.

We had discussed bringing another man into our sex lives many times before. This seemed to really turn her on when we discussed it during sex. I had encouraged her to start dressing sexier and to look for someone she would like to try. I had noticed she was wearing shorter skirts and higher heels, but did not think anything about it.

My wife was a fair skinned, red haired woman with freckles and firm 36C breasts that rarely required a bra. She enjoyed going braless, wearing thin material blouses to show off her bouncing tits. She got looks from men when she was out shopping or walking through the mall. Despite my ongoing attraction to her, her interest in sex had waned over the years. Our sex life was not as good as it was in our early married lives.

When she mentioned to me she was interested in a black cock, it caught me off guard. That statement was so uncharacteristic of her conservative upbringing. She was raised very religious and having extra martial sex, let alone with a black man was just a shock. I did not push the conversation at the moment and just went to sleep.

The next morning, over breakfast, I brought up the subject of her having sex with a black man. She told me she was serious about it and wanted me to find her a black lover. I could bring him to our house and watch as she had sex. I could not believe what was coming out of my wife's mouth but certainly was not going to do anything to talk her out of it. I told her I would support her in her decision and would begin to try to find someone to fill her desire. She told me we must be discrete and not let any of our friends or family find out. I assured her I would do as she asked.

I went to work trying to concentrate on my job responsibilities. I work in a distribution business with several young black men that I supervise. I studied each one thinking maybe one of them might be the one that would fill my wife's desires. I tried to study them over the next few days, observing their hygiene habits and just how they acted around other people. One of the young men, Tyrone, acted standoffish from the others. I brought him into my office to talk. I asked if everything was alright and did he like his job. Of course he enjoyed what he was doing and really did not consider his co workers as friends.

I knew from his actions that he could be one that would not tell the others if he came over to my house to fuck my wife. He and I would have a few other discussions before I asked him to fulfill my wife's wish. I told her I had found someone that my meet her wishes. She began to ask about who it could be. I told her I was not sure yet, but wanted to be sure she was ready.

She took my hand and placed it on her dripping pussy. "Does it feel like I am ready?"

She had become so excited just talking about the possibility of having her fantasy come true. I told her I would know something in the next couple of days.

The next day, I called Tyrone into my office. We had some discussions about work and they the subject changed to women.

"Do you have a girlfriend?" I asked, trying to gauge his response.

"I did, but we broke up several weeks ago."

That was good. There was no hint of complications there.

"Have you ever been with an older woman?"

Tyrone paused, as if wondering why I'd be interested in such a thing. "I always thought one of my mother's friends was sexy as hell. When I still lived at home, my mom's friend approached me and we began a strictly physical relationship. It was great. She didn't go around telling everyone about our sex life like the younger girls did."

I nodded, growing more excited. And bolder.

"How about a white woman?"

He looked at me tentatively, hesitating.

"Have you ever been with one?"

After another pause, he replied, "No, but I always wondered what it would be like."

I swallowed, filled with anticipation. "I could arrange for you to have sex with one."

"Is that right? Someone specific?" His eyebrow raised with curiousity.

With my heart pounding in my ears, I took out my telephone and showed him some pictures. I could see he was getting excited by looking at the pictures. Then, his eyes moved at the pictures of my wife on my desk.

"Those pictures look a lot like the woman on your desk. Your wife..."

I admitted to him that the pictures were of my wife.

"Is she the one you want me to screw?"

I cleared my throat. Tyrone was obviously getting excited. And so was I. My cock was rock hard.

"My wife wants to fuck a black man. She wants me to watch. How would you feel about fucking my wife in front of me?"

"Listen, boss, I'm happy to have sex with your white wife. I just don't want this to affect my job in any way."

This was perfect. I was so excited. I felt my hard cock leaking precum into my underwear.

"I assure you Tyrone that this will have no bearing on your employment."

"So what do I need to do?" he asked, smiling slightly.

"The one stipulation was that she... well, she wants a big one. Would you mind sending her a picture of your..." my eyes dropped to his crotch, "...your dick?"

Without hesitating, he stood up and opened his pants. I could see part of his thick, dark shaft. He reached in a pulled his cock out. It was so dark and thick and veiny. He was sporting a decent, semi-hard erection and even at half-mast, he put me to shame.

"If you want a picture..." he offered.

Good god, he was impressive. With shaky hands, I took the picture.

"I'll speak with my wife tonight and let you know when we'd like you to come over."

I went home and showed the picture of Tyrone to my wife. She stared at the picture as we talked about her taking Tyrone in her pussy.

"Tyrone's cock is twice as large as yours."

"Can you take a large dick like that, honey?"

She bit her lip. "I've been using a large dildo over the last few weeks, hoping you'd find someone. I don't think it is quite as big as he is, but I should be able to take it."

I told her we could invite him over Saturday if she was ready. She said that would be fine.

Friday came and I told Tyrone that we were ready for him to come over Saturday afternoon. He told me he would be there. I went home to tell my wife her desires were about to be fulfilled. We arranged a chair at the foot of the bed for me to sit and observe her being fucked.

Saturday my wife was like a high school girl going on her first date. She modeled several outfits and finally decided on a sundress with high heels and naked beneath. We drank some wine to get her relaxed. She went to take a bath to prepare for Tyrone. I told her to do whatever she needed to in order to be sensitive to feeling Tyrone fuck her. She shaved her legs and pussy, making them silky smooth. She rubbed lotion all over making her soft. She put heavier makeup on, looking very much like a street walker. She put some KY jelly on her pussy so she would be able to have Tyrone enter her without trouble. She put her five inch heels on and slipped her dress over her naked body. She sprayed perfume to smell good for her soon to be lover.

We were waiting in the living room, sipping wine when there was a knock at the door.

I placed my hand on her thigh and looked her in the eye. "Go answer the door, sweetheart."

She went to the door, her heels clicking.

I heard the door open and Tyrone's deep voice. "You must be Mrs Smith".

"I am and you must be Tyrone, won't you come in".

I heard my wife's heels as they approached. Tyrone followed her and I gestured to the couch opposite me. Tyrone took a seat. My wife went to get him a beer.

"Did you have trouble finding the house?" I asked.

"No sir" he answered.

Kitty returned with his beer. She sat down next to him and began to make small talk. She was drinking another glass of wine.

After the small talk settled, I broke the ice. "Tyrone, are you ready to make my wife happy?"

"I am."

"Kitty, stand up and take off your dress."

Without further delay, Kitty stood and turned to Tyrone, away from me. She reached for the hem of her dress and pulled it over her head. She stood in her heels, naked in front of this young man.

"Spread your legs. Let Tyrone finger your pussy, honey."

She spread her legs shoulder width and Tyrone reached between her legs. My wife shook as Tyrone touched her for the first time. I could see him using one finger then two and finally three fingers as Kitty was squeezing her tits and nipples. Tyrone was using his thumb against her clit as his three fingers went back and forth in Kitty' wet pussy.

"Help him out of his pants."

Tyrone stood next to my naked wife. They made eye contact while her hands worked on his belt, then button, then fly. She slid his pants down and helped him step out of them, then she lifted his shirt off.

There he stood showing his flat belly and growing dick. Kitty grabbed his penis and started stroking it trying to make it harder and larger.

"What do you think?" I asked her.

She said nothing as she moved toward Tyrone, kissing him and letting his dick enter between her legs. She was rubbing his dick with her wet pussy.

"Go to the bedroom," I told them.

Kitty grabbed his hand, guiding him down the hall. He watched her as she walked in front of him. I was not far behind. They entered our bedroom and I sat in the chair before the bed.

Kitty said something softly to Tyrone and he lay back on the bed, sitting up on his elbows. He sat facing me with my wife between us and she knelt between his legs. I could not see his dick from that angle, but I could hear my wife's wet lips kissing and licking. Tyron growled a low moan. I watched as she lowered her head and began kissing and tonguing his large black balls as she stroked him. His enormous black meat towered over her like a skyscraper.

I could not believe what I was seeing. Here was my horny wife, sucking a dick of a person she did not know. I had tried to get her to suck me, but she refused many times. She was even sucking his big black balls. I was thinking, "What a whore. What had I turned my wife into?"

She raised her head to look at Tyrone as she kneaded his large sack. I could see her arm working his length, stroking, and then heard Tyrone say something in a low voice. She nodded and stood.

Tyrone leaned back onto the bed. My wife pushed him back and climbed onto the bed to straddle him. Her pale, slender legs were on the outside and Tyron's large, dark ones were between them. His big hands closed over her ass. I think they were kissing passionately. I could see Tyrone squeezing her ass cheeks roughly.

After a few moments, my wife rose up high into his lap. I could see her hands holding his long, wide cock as she guided it into place. I watched his fat head spread her pink pussy lips. Her hips dropped slightly and his cock head disappeared inside her with a very squishy, wet sound.

I watched as my black employee penetrated his boss's wife. My wife.

The bed began to creak as they set into motion. She rocked up and down taking this monster deeper in her pussy. She held her tits and Tyrone was kissing and sucking them. I couldn't hear exactly what my wife was saying, but it sounded like Kitty was encouraging Tyrone to cum in her pussy. Tyrone held on to her ass with one of his large hands and began slapping her ass cheeks with the other. I watched her take more of his thick cock into her stretched cunt. Her pussy left his dark shaft streaked with sticky wetness whenever she rode up. It collected in a frothy ring near his base whenever she rode down.

They started kissing again as she rode him. She was moaning loudly as they kissed. I watched her sink down, taking almost all of him, and her legs began shaking. Tyrone squeezed her ass with both hands very hard. Her pale ass cheeks were spread wide. I could see her tight little rosebud in the middle. It was clenching and dilating. As her moans reached a high pitch, I realized she was coming. His fingers dug into her pale flesh, gripping her like a vise.

They continued kissing through her orgasm. When her body relaxed, his grip of her ass cheeks relaxed.

I heard him clearly say, "Roll over so I can get on top. I wanna see how deep you can take it."

Kitty pulled her legs up and Tyrone rolled over on top of her. He got between her legs, placing them on his shoulders. Her heels still sat on her feet, near his head. From my angle behind them, I watched Tyrone put his cock head in place and shove it in deep with one deliberate movement. They both moaned.

He started moving up and down, his balls bouncing against my wife's ass. Juices were flowing out of her pussy. Tyrone's dick was absolutely soaked with Kitty's juice. Even his balls looked coated. There was a growing wet patch on the sheets below them. My dick was getting hard watching my sweet wife being bred by this young black buck.

Over the slapping sound of his nuts and Tyrone's low moans, I could hear Kitty's voice.

"...in my pussy. You know you want to. Fill my little pussy with your cum. My god, your cock... its huge. I've never had anything so deep inside me. You fuck me so good. So much better than my husband. Oh god. Oh my GOD!!"

That was it. I heard her tell him he was better than me. I realized I would be watching my wife fuck Tyrone more often.

He said something to her in an urgent whisper. She was moaning wildly. Tyrone stiffened and stopped, holding his dick deep in my wife's pussy. I watched his dangling balls tighten, then fall against my wife's ass. They rose and feel several more times, pumping his seed deep into my wife. Kitty spread her legs wide, letting his cum enter where mine had not.

As he finished, I heard my wife speaking softly. "...do anything for it. I'm all yours. My pussy, my ass, my mouth, whatever you want, whenever you want. My body belongs to you."

They lay there for a while, resting. Tyrone eventually rolled off of Kitty.

Kitty looked at me and asked if I had enjoyed watching her fuck Tyrone. I told her it was one of the most exciting times of my life. Kitty them told me she wanted Tyrone as a permanent lover. I asked her about our relationship. She told me I could watch, but Tyrone would be fucking her.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Kitty Takes a Lover

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 247 milliseconds