• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Present Situation Ch. 07

The Present Situation Ch. 07

123

When we arrived at the elevator Ben was waiting. I unclasped Dawn's hand from mine and stretching it toward him told him here was his date for the night. I was going along as their chaperone and to make sure everything went well for them. I said my only stipulations were that "Pam" was to suffer no permanent harm and I was to be present at all times to enjoy the action whatever it was. I also reiterated "Pam" would do everything and anything sexual for Ben that did not require her to break the law. I emphasized the words "everything" and "anything". Smiling, I told Ben to use the little slut however he wanted even as a sex slave if he desired. Ben grinned and said this was going to be some fun.

Ben eagerly took Dawn's hand and pulled her close to give her a kiss fully on her lips. Dawn stiffened a bit for she was being kissed in front of her husband. I whispered in her ear to remember as far as she was concerned for this night I did not exist, she had no ties to me and she was on a date with her lover/boyfriend Ben, kiss him like he deserved. Slowly warming to the task Dawn wrapped her arm around him and pulled in close to return the kiss. I watched as she accepted his tongue and their tongues began to duel in her mouth.

The elevator door opened and I stepped aside to let the dating couple enter the elevator. As the doors closed Ben again pulled the petite lady close to him. His body towered over her as he leaned down to kiss her again. When the doors opened I hesitated to allow them to exit first and followed a few steps behind.

Following behind I had to admit they made a handsome couple. Ben, athletic and standing about 6'4" dressed in slacks, open neck dress shirt and a sports jacket accompanied by a classy petite 5'2" pretty brunette in a short black spaghetti strap dress. The dress hugged her curves just right without being too tight. The hemline exposed about 6 inches of thigh showing off Dawn's trim dancer type legs.

They walked ahead of me hand in hand. I noticed Dawn was gripping Ben's hand rather tightly as her knuckles were white. Being the salesman Ben is he kept a light conversation going trying to ease the tension. He disengaged her hand and brought his arm up to drape over her shoulder, pulling her in close to him. I knew from experience that pulling her shoulder in would cause the front of her dress to loosen more than usual bunch the material forward. I was confident from his towering height he could see straight to her semi exposed breasts and possibly her hard nipples.

If Dawn noticed she didn't flinch. After all, I reasoned, she probably figured she didn't have anything to hide from a man who had seen her naked, fucked her twice and whose cock she had sucked to completion swallowing his offering.

I had earlier made reservations for three at the hotel restaurant and we were just a few minutes early. The greeter seated us at a table near the street side window as I had requested. This allowed us to watch the passing pedestrians and also to be seen if we did anything. Dawn was seated next to the window. Ben was next to her and I across from Ben. The meal was superb. Ben and my steaks were tender and juicy, Dawn's salad apparently tasty to her. I ordered a split of red wine and we consumed it over friendly conversation.

As the meal progressed Ben, knowing I wanted him to control my wife began to get more familiar with her. He dropped his right hand down to her leg and I could tell he was rubbing it up and down on her thigh. Dawn tried to eat her salad and act like nothing was going on. After awhile he draped that hand over her shoulder, pulled her closer so their shoulders touched and began kissing her ear and neck. Dawn's always been very sensitive there and I knew this turned her on. She would stop eating each time and just sit there moaning quietly, whimpering from the attention.

Ben and I grinned knowing how hot he was getting her. He casually lowered his right hand and gently brushed against Dawn's right tit as if by accident. Dawn stiffened a moment but knowing she had no say relaxed and went with the flow. Ben repeated this move several times each time letting his hand rest longer on her breast. Eventually his hand was casually remaining there resting on her tit as natural as could be. I'm sure anyone passing near and looking in would have noticed his hand covering the lady's cloth covered breast.

Feeling emboldened Ben reached his left hand over and placed it on Dawn's left thigh making small strokes up and down her thigh. Each time her would pull a little more of her black dress hem a little higher until most of her firm thighs were exposed. I made the pretense of dropping my knife and bent to retrieve it. I looked under the table to see his hand traveling up most of my wife's thigh. I also noticed she had obeyed me and was not wearing any panties. This was unmistakable as I clearly saw her cuntal lips glistening with moisture from her being turned on.

I had ordered a light parfait for our desserts. When the server brought them to us Ben kept his hand there acting as though nothing was happening. The server had to notice but she was a professional and made no comment. When she left Ben placed Dawn's hand on his trouser cupping his cock. He whispered for her to squeeze it. Dawn hesitated but then began to gently squeeze the cock tube. Ben told her not to stop until he said to.

Dawn was still gently squeezing his cloth covered prick, he cupping her breast and rubbing her thigh when the server returned with the check. I took my time confirming the bill's amount to allow the server lady to get a good look at how this seated lady was being publicly pawed. Finally the bill was settled and I suggested we head to the hotel's lounge.

This was the same bar we had met Ben in just the night before. As we walked toward the bar I said they should go in and find a booth that I wanted to sit back awhile and would join them later. Ben took Dawn by the arm and steered her into the bar.

As they disappeared from sight I thought of what a difference one day can make. Before last night Dawn had never had sex with anyone other than me. Sure she had been forced to suck off the crass salesman once but other than that had been totally faithful to me. Now she had willingly, perhaps not too willingly, gone into a bar with a man she had been most intimate with, knowing before the night would be over that she would willingly be used sexually by him again.

Figuring they had been in long enough to settle in I decided it was time to head in. When I entered I spotted them right away for they were dancing slowly on the edge of the dark dance floor. They were locked in a close embrace. Dawn had her head on his chest and he hugging her closely had both hands pressing into her firm ass cheeks. I ordered a drink and sat down at a table where I could easily see their actions. As they slowly moved in unison Ben's hands slowly traveled on Dawn's ass. As they did his fingers would catch a little material and slowly pull another half inch up. Soon Dawn's bare ass was hardly covered. Little did she know she was showing most of her fine rounded ass to the few half dozen lucky guys in the bar. All eyes were on her mentally stripping her and probably fucking her.

The song ended and Dawn pulled back from Ben. No other song came on so they, hand in hand, headed to a side booth. Ben had chosen the booth location well. It wasn't viewable from most of the bar and only a couple of nearby booths had any view of their area. Ben steered Dawn to the horseshoe shaped booth and letting her in first slid in to sit thigh to thigh next to her. He sipped his drink, Dawn gulped hers down for courage. I signaled the bartender and told him to bring that couple a round of whatever they were drinking. When the fresh drinks arrived Dawn again gulped hers in record time. Ben told her to slow down and he went to get another round. Returning, he told her to take her time with this one and just enjoy the moment.

In order to go to the restrooms you had to pass their booth. Ben knew this and he whispered something to my wife. I couldn't hear it but when a guy began to walk past their booth Dawn leaned forward. She kept her head down and I knew Ben had embarrassed her. When the guy passed by again he passed by quite a bit slower than the first time. Dawn again leaned forward so I figured I had to find out what was going on.

I, acting like I had to go the men's room, slowly walked by glancing down as I passed. Yes, I was right. Ben had my wife bend forward which allowed the dress bodice to fall away from her lovely chest. Her tits were mostly on display for each lucky guy passing by to see. Reaching the men's room I turned around and slowly passed by again not trying to hide the fact I was looking down at this lovely woman's breasts before returning to my seat.

During the next half hour I think every man in the place had to go to the bathroom at least once. Each one was treated to the lovely sight of my wife's breasts, none knowing this was my wife with the young stud. One man was a bit bolder than the rest. He stopped at their booth and spoke for a couple of minutes with Ben. They seemed to know each other and Ben didn't try to hurry the guy off. The whole time Dawn just sat there, head down, leaning forward letting the stranger view her assets.

The guy was taking full advantage of the situation even leaning slightly forward over the table to get a better view. Finally he straightened up handed Ben a card and walked out of the bar. The grin on his face told me he very much liked what he had been seeing.

Ben pulled his cell phone out and dialed a number. Suddenly my cell rang and I answered. It was Ben telling me the guy who just left was a business associate of his. The guy had talked shop some but had really liked what Dawn had to show. The guy asked Ben where he picked up such a hot number. Right there, in front of Dawn, Ben told him the story of "Pam" being a housewife on the move. The guy had been surprised and said if Ben needed any help teaching her any tricks he would be happy to help and left his card.

Ben asked what I thought. I told him it was entirely up to him as long as I could watch. If he wanted some help they could go back to my room have the guy go there and I would stay on the balcony discreetly watching. Ben said after all the sex he had earlier he was sure he wouldn't be up to much and having another guy along would ensure some action so he would call the guy and make the arrangements. I agreed and said I would go up to the room to prepare things. I got up and headed out.

The whole time we had been conversing Dawn had remained in place head bowed. I knew she had to have heard Ben's side of my conversation and the conversation with the other guy. She had to know she was going to have sex with yet another stranger. Another man, not her husband was going to have her this night!

I hurried to our room to make preparations. I moved some furniture around so I could have a clear view from the balcony. I opened the balcony door and stepping out into the warm summer night made sure the drapes were mostly closed to hide me yet give me a full view of the room and left the sliding glass door cracked open so I could also hear the actions to come. I grabbed my digital camcorder and turned it on ready to film all I could and sat back on a balcony chair.

Several long anxious minutes passed before I heard the opening of the door. I leaned against the wall to be totally out of side and quietly waited. Ben's voice was unmistakable as he ushered the stranger into the room inviting him to have a seat. Ben continued by saying Pam would serve them drinks from the mini bar. I could hear them settling in as glasses clinked while my wife prepared their drinks.

Figuring it would be safe to peek in now I quietly adjusted my stance to look into the room. I could now see Ben and the guy from the bar both seated on the couch. The couch was situated in a way they were profiled to me. The other guy was seated closest to me with Ben sitting at the far end. The space in the middle was empty.

Dawn suddenly walked into view holding a small platter with two small glasses containing amber liquid. She first went to Ben and bent slightly to offer the drinks to him. Ben smiled up at Dawn and told her to place his drink on the low coffee table in front of him. I knew he was doing this to make Dawn display her breasts before the two men.

Dawn was also profiled to me and I saw her bite her lower lip before she hesitantly lowered the tray and lifted his drink from the tray to place it on the table. Dawn started to straighten up but Ben touched her arm and told her before she could she had to ask for his permission. Dawn remained in place as she stumbled out a request to straighten up. Ben and the guy laughed at her request and kept looking at her exposed breasts.

The way my wife was bent forward the dress material was hanging rather far and loose from her chest. I was positive both men were getting a full look at her unfettered hanging breasts. The looks of appreciation on both their faces told me they definitely liked what they saw, Dawn again asked, this time with a small pleading voice, if she could get up and Ben gave her permission to serve Frank. So now I had a name for the stranger.

Dawn straightened up and lowered the tray before Frank. Frank ordered "Pam" to also place his drink on the table. Dawn hurriedly did so but before she could straighten up Ben again grabbed her arm saying she had to gain Frank's permission before she could stand up. Dawn remained in place leaning forward showing Frank her luscious breasts as she asked permission to get up.

Long seconds ticked by in silence while Frank just looked down her dress front. He paid no mind to her discomfort or embarrassment. Frank had already proved himself as a bold character in the bar. He turned to Ben and asked just how far they were going to go with the bitch. Dawn flinched at being referred to as a bitch.

Ben reveled in his role as the dominant male over "Pam" and told Frank pretty much the same story I had told him on our first meeting. He said "Pam" was a devoted housewife afraid she was losing her husband because of her strict religious upbringing and was being used by him to open her eyes to how she could best serve her husband and be the lover he deserved. Ben continued by saying she had agreed to be his sex slave while at the conference and as his sex slave would do anything she was commanded to do.

Frank's grin grew more wolfish as Ben wove his story and commented how lucky Ben was. Turning back to the still bent over lovely woman Frank asked if she truly was Ben's sex slave. In a meek voice my wife stammered out she loved her husband but for now she was Ben's to command.

Ben told Frank the only restriction was that no permanent damage could be done to the housewife because she needed to return to her husband without him being suspicious. Ben also said he had found out "Pam" liked a little pain and discomfort so that would be okay. He said she even got off on it. He encouraged Frank to give her tits a little workout. Dawn's pixy face reddened all the more as he told her dark secret.

Given the green light Frank wasted no time in inserting his hairy right hand into the hanging bodice to latch onto Dawn's left breast. He must have scraped it across Dawn's sensitive nip for she gave a small gasp. Ben encouraged Frank to be more aggressive and Frank must have squeezed the tit flesh hard because Dawn gave a quick yelp and straightened her back like an electric shock just ran through her. But to her credit my subservient wife resumed her former position bent in front of Frank.

Frank whistled in disbelief and plunged both hands in to grab both hanging breasts. His hands were all over Dawn's breasts squeezing and massaging them. At first Dawn tried to remain composed but very soon she was moaning and slowly moving about too restless to stay still.

We men watched the beauty moaning in pleasure for a few minutes until Ben told Dawn to stand upright. Frank retrieved his hands from the gap and Dawn stood patiently before the two horny men. Ben told her to get her sexiest underwear, go into the bathroom and put them on under her dress and then come back.

Without a word Dawn went to the clothes drawer and grabbed a bra and panties before heading to the bathroom. As Dawn closed the door Frank confused, asked what was going on. Ben told him to wait he was going to have Pam do a striptease for them. He said she had done one for him and he found it highly sexy. Frank sat back grinning as he awaited the show.

Frank asked how Pam was in the sack and Ben proudly spoke up that she had learned a few lessons already as his sex slave. He related how she could now deep throat his cock and suck a cock better than anyone. Frank chortled saying he couldn't wait. Ben said she was a good tight fuck saying she had never cheated on her husband before and was like a virgin before he had stretched her out. Both men laughed at that. So did I.

Ben fiddled with the radio until he found a station playing slow songs and turned off all but one lamp in the room. Both men sat on the couch drinking and waiting for the floor show to begin. It took a few minutes but eventually the bathroom door opened and Dawn walked out to stand before her waiting audience.

At first she didn't move. She just stood there looking like the sexy sophisticated lady she is in the soft light. She gave a slight start when Ben ordered her to begin dancing for them. Dawn began moving her hips and slowly gyrating like she did the night before when dancing for Ben and me.

She knew she had no choice but to do a strip dance for these men and a couple of times her hands would go near the zipper on the back of her little black dress only to hesitate and return to her side. Finally she gathered the courage to grasp the zipper clasp and we all held our breath as we heard the zipper slide down. Freed from tension the dress front began to slip down her front but Dawn's crossed arms caught the material to hold it in place above her breasts. She gyrated this way for awhile before Frank said to drop her arms and let the dress fall.

When Dawn did as ordered it only took a few sways before the dress began to fall to her waist and only her sheer black bra covered her small firm tits. I knew this bra and I know the guys really appreciated it. It was a thin bra almost transparent that really hid nothing from the imagination. I knew they could both clearly see all of her rounded tits even the small dark mole on the side of her right breast. When she turned she confirmed my thoughts, what a beauty she is!

It only took a few additional gyrations of her hips for the dress to fall the remaining distance to the floor. Dawn stepped out of the dress kicking it to the side and continued to sway to the music. My little faithful wife now stood in her bra and matching panties gyrating before two strange men. Frank told "Pam" to dance with her arms extended to the ceiling. Dawn did as ordered, her breasts straining against the transparent bra.

Ben told her to turn around so they could watch her ass moving to the music. As Dawn turned her face to me I noticed her eyes were tightly shut. No doubt she was trying to avoid looking at the two turned on men. I couldn't help but admire her lovely body and knew these men were in for a treat. They were commenting to each other on how tight her ass looked and on her athletic dancer legs.

Dawn danced this way until the song ended. When no more music began she trembled a little knowing she was going to be told to do something else. Something that would take her further down a path she was afraid of traveling. Something she feared.

I watched as the two men got up from the couch and approached Dawn. They positioned themselves one on each side and reached out to stroke her back sides and hair. Dawn just stood there letting the men have their way exploring her body. Ben was first to touch her bra covered breasts. He fondled them through her bra and gently squeezed them through the material. Dawn whimpered as he kneaded her tit flesh.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Present Situation Ch. 07

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 168 milliseconds