• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Present Situation Ch. 06

The Present Situation Ch. 06

123

The next morning I awoke to hear the shower running. I reached over to retrieve my billfold and fished out the phone number Ben had given me the night before. Ben was happy to hear my voice and asked if I had spent the night with the hot gal. I told him I had and asked him to meet me downstairs in the lounge a little later. He replied he would love to and we agreed upon 11:30 when my conference was scheduled to take a lunch break.

A few minutes later my freshly clean wife stepped into the room dressed in only her panties. A big smile plastered my face as my angelic wife crossed the room to sit on the edge of the bed next to me. Emotions kept crossing her lovely face. Her natural reaction to seeing me was to smile but then her smile left replaced by a worried frown. My continued smiling must have relieved her some for her little smile reappeared before again being replaced by another frown. Her little lip quivered as she apologized for the night before. Tears slid down her cheeks as she swore her love for me and asked my forgiveness.

Imagine that! My little wife asked me to forgive her for something I had set up! I laid her head against my chest and holding her close stroked her hair as she went on about her indiscretion. Feeling safe and secure my wife began to calm down. It was then she noticed my cock was pointing straight up, brushing against her leg. Her little hand reached out to grab it and slowly pump her fist up and down the shaft.

No words were spoken as I placed my hands on both sides of her head and guided it down to my cock. Having my prick in front of her face my wife knew what I wanted. She planted little kisses on the cock's crown before opening her mouth and sucking in the head. I groaned as the exquisite feelings washed over me. My wife was turning out to be quite the accomplished cock sucker.

Dawn reached out one of her hands to find mine and placed my hand on her right breast. She used her hand to squeeze mine on her firm soft breast flesh. Picking up on the hint I squeezed and manipulated her tit. Dawn kept sucking my cock, half of it now disappearing on the in stroke as she squeezed my hand harder forcing my hand to dig into her tit flesh. I began to pinch her nipple hard and saw her tit turn rosy from the rough treatment I was administering. Dawn should have been in pain but from her moans I knew the pain was turning her on.

I sat there amazed at how much I had learned recently of this woman I had lived so many years with. Until recently she would never have sucked my prick let alone another man's cock. And now here she was, on her own initiative, sucking my cock. I marveled at the change! My only regret being it took so many years before I became aware of what she was. So many years wasted where I could have shared her and opened her to so many sexual pleasures.

Dawn was now constantly moaning around my cock as she sucked it for dear life. The feelings were becoming too strong and I had to get some relief. I asked if she wanted me to cum in her mouth or for me to fuck her. She held my cock tight as she drew it from her mouth and asked me if I still wanted to make love to her after what had happened the night before. I tweaked both nipples and told her I had never loved her more and to lie down on the bed.

Dawn hurriedly lay down. My eyes scanned all over her body taking in her beauty. It reassured Dawn to see the love in my eyes, that there was no hate, no rejection from me. I leaned over her and fitted my cock at her entrance. Pushing forward I met the initial resistance I always felt as I pushed into her little hole. After a couple of slow half strokes my cock was sufficiently lubricated for me to set up a slow pistoning in and out of my wife's warm moist box.

Dawn wrapped her little arms around me and lifted her lips for me to kiss. I wasted no time in bringing mine to her soft lips and our tongues dueled with each other. The thought hit me I was kissing lips that had sucked off another guy less than 12 hours before, playing with a tongue that had been coated with another guy's cum and sliding in and out of a cunt that had been last fucked and filled with a young stud's jizz the night before.

Rather than be repulsed by these thoughts it seemed to turn me on more and I increased my rapid thrusting in her. I could taste the toothpaste in my wife's mouth and I knew she was fastidious about keeping her female parts clean so I knew there were no remnants of Ben's sperm in her. I don't think I could have kissed her if she had just sucked off some guy, maybe I could fuck her after following someone else, for the thought she had been taken by other guys turned me on immensely.

Just visualizing my little wife being taken by Ben was too much for me. With a grunt and a long groan I ground hard into her depositing a large amount of my warm sperm in her. Dawn lay placidly as I shot several strong spurts into her. Finishing my deposit I lay down on her supporting my weight on my arms. Dawn continued to kiss my neck as I murmured little words of my undying love for her.

Not having yet gotten out of the bed I began to have an overwhelming need to go to the bathroom. Kissing my little wife on the nose I pulled out of her and explained I had to go to the bathroom. Jumping up I hurried to the bathroom and must have pissed a gallon before returning to the bedroom.

Dawn was still lying back on the bed. I quietly watched as her right hand slowly twirled around her clit and her left hand squeezed and kneaded her right breast. I stood the watching her masturbate for several long seconds before Dawn realized I was there. Embarrassed, she quickly stopped and reached for a sheet to cover herself. I stopped her telling Dawn her body was too lovely to cover, that beauty needed to be seen and admired.

Dawn smiled at my compliments so I carried it further. I told her how much it had pleased me the night before to show her exquisite body, to share it with Ben. Hearing these words Dawn lost her smile. Before she could protest I hurried on to tell her undressing her before Ben had been a real turn on. I had been so proud of my lovely wife and had seen how much he had appreciated her beauty. I said it had been a real turn on for me to watch her service him with her mouth and though it was unplanned, was extremely turned on when he had taken her.

Dawn asked me if I wasn't mad for her allowing him to take her. I explained we were all caught up in the moment and no one was to blame. I reiterated things I had said before of how my love for Dawn was still intact and she had done nothing more than I had wanted her to do. Yes, another man had sex with her. But she didn't love him, nor he love her. It had been purely physical. And as long as it was purely physical and not emotional I would like to see it happen again.

Dawn didn't like to hear me say I would like to do it again and voiced her concern. I pulled her off the bed and had her stand before the full length mirror. I ordered her to look at herself standing there. As Dawn stood there looking at her reflection I reached around from behind her and grabbed both tits. I squeezed them as I told her these tits were both mine. I pinched the nips as I said I owned them and asked her if that was true. Dawn moaned in the affirmative as she leaned back into my body. I continued to manipulate her flesh as I told her she was going to show her tits to anyone I wanted. Lost in her feelings Dawn meekly agreed to what I said.

I reached down with my right hand and plunged a finger in her hot wet hole. I told Dawn to open her eyes and look at what I was doing. I said this was the same hole I had made love to for so many years, a body belonging to me. It looked the same today as it did before Ben had sex with her. My finger kept stabbing into her and dragging across her clit.

Dawn was constantly moaning as I kept her in a high state of excitement. I whispered in her ear she belonged to me and she needed to please me. If I wanted to share her with other men it was because I loved her so much and was so proud of her belonging to me. I warned her if I ever caught her cheating on me I would leave her in a second but as long as she did what I wanted it would never be cheating. It would be her showing her love for me. Dawn was thrashing out an orgasm as I asked her if she agreed. She was biting her lower lip and crying out her cum as she said she would do anything for me.

If I had not been holding my limp wife up she would have fallen to the floor. I half dragged her to the bed and sat her on it. Dawn leaned back on her elbows and asked me if I had really meant what I had said about sharing her with other men. I smiled and said I had meant it. That I would not share her often but if the right circumstances presented themselves it would be a massive turn on to see her having sex with another guy.

Dawn shook her head and asked how I could desire seeing her with another man. She said she would die if I had sex with another woman. I assured her I had no desire to have sex with another woman, no worries there. But seeing my little wife servicing another guy really did turn me on. It did not diminish my love in any way. In fact knowing she did it for me only made me want to love her more. For it proved she really loved me to do what I wanted so badly.

I could tell Dawn was thinking all this through. She countered with making love as a private thing between man and wife. I think I surprised her by readily agreeing with her. But I followed it up by saying what we did was make love, what she did with others was not love but instead just sex. It was not emotional but purely physical. And if it was purely physical and pleasurable then why shouldn't we both enjoy it.

I mentioned it had definitely appeared she had enjoyed having sex with Ben. Dawn did hesitantly agree it had felt good. I asked how it felt having a different cock in her. Dawn stammered out it felt different. She said his cock felt bigger than mine and at first she had been very uncomfortable and felt over stuffed. When encouraged she went on to say after she got used to the larger size it had begun to feel really good. She quickly followed that up by saying she didn't like his better than mine though. I laughed telling her I had noticed Ben was considerably larger than me but that it had not bothered me. I knew I'm slightly larger than average measuring in at 7 ¾ inches. He was just bigger than me. If I had to guess I would estimate him to be around 10 inches.

I commented the only thing that bothered me was he was so much younger he could recover quicker and have more stamina than I could. I went on to say if we had started earlier in the evening, or if Ben had stayed late, Ben could have probably serviced her a couple more times. Dawn moaned when she heard this. I imagine she was thinking of his big cock sliding in and out of her all night.

Curious, I mentioned she had now tasted three men's cum in a few short days' time. What did she think of the taste and did we taste different? Dawn has never been bold about talking of sexual things. She hesitated, looking away and said she thought we each tasted different. She stammered that she didn't remember much of the sales guy, first to ever cum in her mouth, it had happened so fast. But she thought he had tasted more salty and kind of acid-like with a small thin load. She said Ben, the young guy, was less salty and slightly sweeter. She commented his load was definitely thicker and more than the sales guy's. She cuddled close to me as she said the taste she liked best was my own; not too salty, thick or thin or too much. It pleased me she preferred my cum over these other men.

I wanted to stay and continue our sexy talk because, frankly, I found it stimulating to see how my formerly prudish wife seemed to be accepting what I was telling her. My perverted little brain was conceiving all sorts of possibilities. But, I was here for the conference and a substantial portion of my annual commission rested on the sales and contacts I would make while here.

So, I kissed my little sexy wife and headed for my morning shower. This day had just started and was already looking way up! After the usual shower, shave, shit I came out of the bathroom to find my little wife fully dressed sitting on the couch. I quickly dressed and sat next to her. Dawn grabbed my hands and meekly asked me if I really meant what I had said earlier. I knew what she meant but I wanted to hear her say it so asked her what she meant.

Dawn hesitated before blurting out the question of did I really want to see her have sex with other men? There was no hesitation on my part when I told her, yes, in certain circumstances I would love to see her both give and take pleasure from having sex with another man. Tightly holding my hand, my nervous wife told me she only loved me and only wanted me. But, she loved me so much that if that's what I wanted she would obey. She vowed she would never go looking for a man on her own but if I ordered her to she would do anything for me. I responded that she had just made me very happy and in doing so I would make sure she was also very happy.

I did assure her I would never let anyone hurt her. With head bowed and clearly embarrassed, Dawn responded a little force would be okay for it turned her on. I was surprised to hear her say this. For certainly I had noticed her get off when she was made uncomfortable but to hear her confess it was a real surprise.

Dawn also expressed fear of contracting a STD. I told her nothing mattered more to me than her. I also did not want her to get some sex disease and said only men would be chosen who were very healthy and had a very low chance of carrying a disease would ever have sex with her. Dawn asked how that could happen? Couldn't the guy wear protection? I personally dislike condoms and most men do. But, I know most men would gladly wear one for the chance of fucking my beautiful bride.

My response was I would personally hand select any potential candidate. The ideal candidate would be a younger healthy person like Ben. Perhaps a college stud or a young executive type, handsome, virile and not the type of guy to ever use a slut or whore. The kind of man my wife deserved having sex with her. Dawn shyly smiled at these words.

I went on to say I have never liked condoms and most men don't. Therefore, if she were truly going to please the man she is with she would have to follow his lead. If he wanted to wear a condom then he would. But, if he preferred to go bareback she was to accept it. If he wanted to cum in her mouth she was to let him. Her sole purpose when with another man was to please him. By pleasing him she would please me and derive pleasure herself. Dawn didn't say anything. She just slowly nodded in the affirmative.

All the talking and planning must have been getting to Dawn for her little hand began to rub my crotch and she pressed her hot little body against mine. When she acts sexy it is hard to tear away from her. But, having just recently cum I knew I wasn't up to the task. I disengaged her from me stood up and said I better get going I had already missed one session and had a lot of people to meet. Dawn pouted but I knew she was only acting. After a passionate kiss I took off for the day of meetings.

The first two sessions I attended were so-so. I networked well and collected a few business cards from potential customers. During the break I headed to the refreshment table. There I met Morton the rep I had seen in the bar the night before. We talked shop a few minutes before he asked me about last night. He commented that was some girl with the other guy and me. He asked where I knew her from.

Morton and I have done business for several years and he knows I'm happily married. He has never met my wife so I did not have to worry about explaining why my wife was half exposed and hanging all over another guy. So, I told him how the other guy and I had picked up this lady in the bar and spent the night having our way with her. Morton was practically salivating by the time I finished spinning my yarn. He kept asking questions and I, taking pride in spinning my story, kept laying it on thick. When asked if she gave me a blowjob I replied she sucked like a Hoover and swallowed it all too. He moaned when he heard that. I mostly told the truth when I related how she had taken on Ben and me at the same time.

Morton jabbed me on the arm telling me how lucky I was. He then leaned in close and conspiratorially asked if I could set him up with the slut. I began to see how I had backed myself into a corner and needed to get out of this. Here was a man that controlled about a third of my total sales and he was asking me to set him up with my wife.

I replied that I really didn't know the lady having just met her last night. He asked if she was staying in the hotel and I replied I was not sure. He let me know he would really like to get to know her and if I could make that possible he could just about guarantee me an increase in his company's business. I stood there staring at him several seconds before saying I would see what could be done. No promises. He slapped me on the back and said he looked forward to hearing from me soon and meeting the little whore.

I was stunned by what had just happened. A guy had just offered me business if I gave him my wife to have sex with him. Did that make me a pimp and my wife a whore? Somehow it seemed that way. But I did rationalize he didn't know it was my wife and the commission checks would look oh so nice! But how to get my wife to agree? Morton did not fill the bill as the ideal man I had earlier described to my wife. He was middle aged, slightly overweight and balding. I was going to have to think this one over.

Glancing at my watch I realized it was a few minutes after 11AM. Ben would be waiting in the bar. Ben had been watching for me. As I entered the dimly lit bar he caught my attention by waving enthusiastically. I ordered a drink and slid across from him in the booth.

Ben started by profusely thanking me for helping him score with the mature beauty. From the conversation this morning I knew Ben had made an impression on my wife. So I had already figured I would let him have another shot at her. He was a clean young man and definitely more than eager to please.

I leaned back listening to him talk of how well this lady had sucked him off and how she obviously was very talented at it. I gave a little snort knowing his was only the third cock my little wife had ever sucked on. He told of how tight she had been and how his cock had never felt so good. I let him ramble on.

Finally his enthusiastic retelling wound down and I figured I would let him in on my little secret. If I told him the girl was my wife I was sure I could direct him to work with me in getting Dawn to open up more. So, leaning back I told him the woman he had just been talking about was my wife. At first he brushed it off as a joke from me. But, after I showed him a picture of Dawn in my wallet he gulped and began to profusely apologize. I laughingly assured him I wasn't angry and that I had in fact setup the whole thing.

Ben looked at me in wonder and asked why I had done such a thing. Was I some sort of pervert? I said no that I'm not a pervert and many men have a fantasy of watching their wife fuck a stranger. I just happened to have made my fantasy come true. It took several minutes to explain how uptight Dawn used to be and all the steps it had taken to get her to where she was now at. Ben listened intently as I told him of Dawn's seduction into the world of sex.

I told him I was not yet done with converting my compliant wife. There was so much more I had in store for her and asked if he would be willing to help. Ben realized his assistance would mean he would have more opportunities with my wife so he asked how he could help. I told him he was the first stranger to ever fuck my wife, that this morning she had regretted it but after talking was considering doing it again if only to please me. I wanted her to experience more sex before she had a chance to change her mind. Ben was very willing so I began to lay out a plan.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Present Situation Ch. 06

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 240 milliseconds