• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Bent by Gia: Sissy School

Bent by Gia: Sissy School

12

The following is a true story. It is a summation of a multi-day out-of-state trip with my Domme, and is intended to stand as a record of this trip. This will not to be an over-the-top piece of fantasy writing (although to say that this trip did not go over-the-top at times would be less than honest, as you are about to find out if you stick around).

*****

Day 1 - ARRIVAL

The drive to our destination was a little over 5 hours in total. Every mile we drove further away from home felt like a little more of a decent into a place where it could all be let go. Out of the business suit and the world I control, to one where I wear whatever SHE decides, one where SHE has all of the control. Some people call it Dallas. I call it Heaven.

Sitting in the passenger seat, Miss Gia had been busy on the trip down. By the time we reached the outskirts of Dallas she had plotted a shopping trip for more sissy clothing, made contact with a local BDSM club, and imparted several "trip rules" that were definitely setting the tone and behavior expectations early.

She had also made sure my submissive headspace was set by pulling her favorite paddle out of the toy bag and laying it on the dash of the car.

The small red rubber paddle was the single most vicious implement I have ever known. It was covered with small little rubber spikes and could break the skin and draw blood easily.

She was an expert at using it, and given that I had served her for over a year, I knew she wouldn't hesitate to use it. In fact, I was pretty sure she was looking forward to it.

A few miles out from our hotel we took an exit to a shopping center she had selected. As we got out of the car she reminded me, "don't forget your purse."

Oh. That.

She had done quite a bit of pre-trip shopping and one of the items she had purchased for me was a large pink purse. I didn't know if I was ready for this, or not, but it didn't matter. Not because I wasn't scared, but because as she said that I saw her grab that red paddle and put it in her own purse.

Inside the store we hit the shoe section, and then the ladies plus size section. By the time we reached the dressing rooms we had a cart full of clothing. Anyone watching us shop could easily have figured out what was going on. She was a size 2, I was anything but, and carrying a pink purse.

We had to check our purses, and then moved into the family assist dressing room with the first 10 items. She had me try them all on, then selected the ones she liked. She had me wait in the dressing room while she returned to the basket for more clothing. Eventually she selected the items I would soon be wearing, and we checked out and headed back to the car.

After a quick check in at the hotel, we had an appointment to make. It was a 6pm appointment for my sissy nails. As we walked in the salon right on time, my heart was in my throat. She selected the colors she wanted me to wear for the weekend, and I sat patiently as the nail tech added acrylic nail tips to my fingers, and painted them a very pretty shade of pink. The exception was my two middle fingers. She had those painted black, decorated with nail art, and a very girlie set of jewels. She also sent me for a pedicure and had my toes painted to match the nails.

By the time we took care of a few other mundane shopping tasks, it was getting late, and our invitation to play at a local BDSM club was running out of time. I knew better than to resist as we walked back into the hotel room and she had me strip quickly. She started to apply makeup and picked her favorite choices from my sissy wardrobe.

She spent about 45 minutes on my face, and by the time she finished, it was perfect. She had me dressed and ready, then finally came the finishing touches ... shoes, a blond wig, and breast forms.

All of a sudden I looked in the mirror and saw someone else staring back. Wow.

Thank god we were late. I don't know if I would have resisted walking out of that room in complete drag for the first time, or not. Didn't matter though. I did it without hesitation. Right to the elevator. Right down to the first floor. Right through that four star lobby, and right outside.

We waited a few minutes for a cab, and then we were off!

The taxi ride was fun, but I was now nervous beyond belief. Miss Gia made conversation with the cab driver, explaining to him that I was her girlfriend, and exactly where she was taking me. I sat in humiliated silence. I could tell by the time we were half way to our destination that my silence was unacceptable, but I just didn't know what to say.

When we arrived at our destination, the party had largely broken up. However, all was not lost because we met a few very nice people who quickly authorized us to look around and told us to feel free to play with the equipment. We also quickly got an invite to come back to an even larger gathering the next night. (out of a sense of discretion I have not named this very famous and very awesome Dallas BDSM club, but if any of the members of this group happen to read this writing later, thank you so much for the warm welcome and all the fun).

Miss Gia was in a good enough mood to allow me to walk with her and our host on the first part of the tour. However, about 5 minutes in, she stopped and locked me in a cage with instructions not to move. She and our host toured the remainder of the facility while I waited patiently.

Although the party was mostly over, the equipment was still all at the ready. When Miss Gia returned, I was a little nervous as she put me over the spanking bench. I went to the next level of nerves as she leaned over and softly reminded me of my poor performance in the cab.

A cane, a dragon tail whip, and a round with our red paddle later, I was glad to have the spanking bench holding me up. I don't think I could have stood at the end of that beating.

After that short play time we took another cab back to the hotel It was approaching 3am by the time we arrived back at the room. To my surprise, she allowed me to touch myself, and even allowed me a sissy orgasm for having been a good girl (sissy orgasms are accomplished with 2 fingers only but that's another story - if you aren't familiar with one, its not as strong as a "boy" orgasm, but better than a ruined orgasm)

After the orgasm, I thought our first day in Dallas was over ... but then, as she often does, she launched the unexpected and out of the blue mind fuck.

"Let's go downstairs and have some coffee, Sindy," she said. Sindy is the name of my sissy persona, and the person I am expected to be when commanded by my Domme to be in my female gender.

I was stunned. After the orgasm I wasn't aroused, and my sissy headspace was long gone. It didn't matter though. My submission to her was way beyond physical arousal and stronger than the nuances of headspace. Way beyond. Way stronger.

Downstairs we went. I'll not lay all of the details out, but to make a long story short she paraded me around the lobby, out the front of the hotel, and pretty much all through the public areas of the property.

By the time we reached the room again, it was 5am and I could see little streaks of daylight slipping into the sky. I took off my makeup and put on the pink nightie she had me buy for this trip. It said "I wear panties" on the front, and "Sissy" on the back.

In addition to that, she handed me a small pink dildo. I knew what this was for. I curled up into a ball on the bed, and placed the pink dildo in my mouth. My instructions were to keep it in my mouth until the morning. It was going to be an interesting night.

Day 1 of Sissy School was over. Did I mention that in our original plans this was just intended to be an arrival day? Technically, I thought to myself as I sucked on a pink dildo wearing a sissy nightie, this trip hasn't even started.

DAY 2: NEW PLACES

The day started about 4 hours after the previous one had ended. We woke and she allowed me to remove the wig and nightie I had slept in.

The day was not to start slowly though. I had an early morning choice to make. Sissy clothing and make-up for the morning, or pay the price in pain. After last night I was just overwhelmed with the sissification and I chose the pain.

Had I known the specifics I might have chosen differently.

She had me sit on the bed while she removed 4 very long needles from our play bag. She placed them in a + pattern just above my right nipple. This technique is called a pain button. This particular button was going to be hers to play with the entire day.

We spent the morning getting coffee, grabbing a few mundane supplies for the room, and shopping for better sissy shoes and a few more accessories. I wasn't dressed as a sissy for these activities, but she did make me carry the purse. She also made a rule about not tucking my hands to hide the nails.

She constantly found things to "brush off" my shirt, or other reasons to hit that pain button. By the time it had been in about 2 hours the burning sensation was off the charts. I still shiver to think about the sensations when she actually pushed on it, and she did that quite often.

The capstone even of this day was to be the play party we had scored an invitation to the night before. As we dressed in the hotel room, the nerves started to kick in for the first time. Once again there I stood looking in the mirror. The person looking back was not me though. Well, not the me that had started this trip anyway. She was a hot blonde wearing a skirt, blouse, and everything girlie underneath. It wasn't just a physical transformation either. Miss Gia had spent weeks carefully guiding me to develop the psyche to go along with the beautiful creature. I could look into my own eyes for the first time and see a girl staring back. The boy in me was still there, but he had definitely been relegated to the back.

When we arrived at the party (by cab again - I was more talkative this time, I promise!) we quickly made our way in. I could spend an entire chapter talking about the interesting people we met before the fun even started.

Miss Gia didn't waste much time. She had me crawling behind her through various parts of the building as things got underway. Eventually we made our way to the back and we once again started on a spanking bench. This early play was foundational for the night. I wouldn't have defied her anyway, but a few welts and a little blood early on just makes sure those decisions are easy to make.

I was so deep in subspace and my sissy mindset that much of the night is a blur. I remember watching hot scene after hot scene. This event was to go on for 7 hours and it was absolutely amazing to be a part of it. I made one mistake though. As she and I were watching others, I let my submissive mannerisms slip, and I became too casual.

She let me have enough rope to hang myself, and eventually called me on it.

I wondered how badly this was going to go for me as she strapped me onto a table in the medical room. As I put my feet in the stirrups I saw her pulling out the package of needles. A new friend we had made along the way had walked into the room with us. Miss Gia was explaining to her the concept of a pain button, and looking at my thighs.

Sure enough, it wasn't long that she started working the first needle into my right thigh. I lost count, but I believe in the end there were 8 - 10 needles pushed in close to each other. I screamed for each one. There were other people in the room now as well, watching her expertise with the needles, and probably enjoying my screams.

When she placed the last one she looked at me with a sadistic glint. "Ready for the other side?", she asked? I wasn't, but it didn't really matter. Before long the left thigh had a matching pain button. No one likes an uneven sissy.

She let me rest for a few seconds, and then crawled up on the table, placing a knee right on top of each set of needles she had just placed in my thighs. She began to grind her knees into the needles as she looked me in the eye. "Scream for me," she said, "scream and tell me you're my bitch."

I screamed at the top of my lungs. The pain was off the charts, and she had the most Dominant look in her eyes I had ever seen. The look alone would have elicited the screams, but not only was she grinding the needles in my thigh in with her knees, she was also now working a needle into each nipple.

Now we truly had an audience, and I'm sure everyone in the facility was listening to my cries of torment.

The world stopped for me.

At a point near the end, my psyche snapped, just a bit, Every worry, every care, every thought of the world outside of that room went away. I was screaming without even knowing it. Screaming in perfect silence. That mental place is the one I do this for. I rarely find it. I can count the times on one hand I have ever found it ... but I was there. So magical. So perfect.

I don't remember much of the night after that. I remember being on a spanking bench again. I remember the blows were much harder. I remember that when they were coming she had pulled my pink panties up the crack of my ass and was making me take this with my ass facing the room so that everyone could watch. I remember the cab ride back to the hotel. I remember sleep. The rest was a blur.

At that point on this trip, that was the greatest day of submission I had ever known. That record was to be short lived though ...

DAY 3: CONFESSIONS

If you read my introduction at the start of Part 1 of this story, I promised you a true story, and a complete story.

The complete truth about the start of day 3 is that Miss Gia and I were both mentally and physically exhausted. We both needed some time to reset. That might not make for an over-the-top story, but it was reality that October morning.

That reset time became the morning and the early afternoon. We lounged a bit getting ready, we ate lunch, we took in the Dallas Museum of Modern Art.

By the time we finished at the museum, I could see she had finally had all of this "reset" she could stand. The Dominant side of her had been resting all morning and the switch was slowly happening right before my eyes.

We had planned to visit a BDSM themed store on our way back to the hotel. Upon arrival we discovered it was closed. I mistakenly mentioned how I was hoping that store would restore my headspace. In retrospect, that was a poor choice of words.

I was driving and we had barely pulled out from our parking space when she reached up and grabbed my right nipple between her finger and thumb. To say she squeezed hard would be the understatement of the year.

"You think I need a store to fix your headpace?"

She commanded me to watch the road as I got back on the interstate, with her still pinching and pulling on my nipple. I was screaming now, begging her to stop. It honestly felt like that nipple was about to be pulled off.

The ride back to the hotel was about 10 minutes. She never released the nipple. By the time we pulled into the parking lot, it was bleeding and felt like she was ripping it off. I had tears in my eyes and was just a sliver away from fully breaking down.

As we made our way to the room, my headspace was no longer a worry. She was recharged and obviously not in a mood to be questioned.

She went to our bag of sissy clothing and pulled out a pink shirt. One she had me order especially for this trip. It was pink with a heart over each nipple. Across the chest were written the words "GIA'S SISSY".

She had me change into that shirt and did allow me the mercy of putting my pullover back on over it.

She quickly gave me the rules for the evening:

1) We are going to eat dinner. You will be ordered drinks and shots and you will drink every one of them without resistance.

2) Any time I tell you to take off your pullover you will do it without hesitation or resistance.

3) If I tell you to drop to your knees, you do it immediately and stick your ass up in the air to be paddled.

As I was wiping the last bit of blood off my nipple, I mentally made a note to myself NOT to screw this up.

THANK GOD the bar was full and there was nowhere at the actual bar to sit. We went to a table not too far away and grabbed a seat. She ordered drinks and food, and made me set my purse in a very obvious spot. She also instructed me to lay my hand on the table where the waiter and other patrons could easily see my nails.

After a couple of rounds of drinks she stopped and looked at me. "Go to the bathroom with your purse," she commanded, "and come back out with your sissy shirt showing and your other shirt in your purse."

The pain shooting through my nipple reminded me not to hesitate. I didn't.

I changed in the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror. I was buzzed from the 2 or 3 drinks. Could I walk back out like this? Of course I could. It astounded me a bit how easy it was going to be. How much control she actually had was a scary thing at times,

I went back to the table. We had more drinks and dessert.

By the time we were done I was beyond buzzed. I was on the light side of drunk.

Back up the elevator we went. Back to the room.

I was back in my subspace fog. The memories of what happened after that come in flashes. I remember being beaten harshly with the crop and the paddle. I remember her twisting my nipple again.

Then, my most vivid memory starts. I remember her reaching in the bag and pulling out the camcorder.

"Let's talk about things you need to confess."

I did confess. I'm not sure what though. The thing I remember most is her look of muted fury as some of that spilled out. I'm pretty sure that in the coming days we will revisit those confessions that were recorded for future use.

One of the last things I remember is her grabbing that sore and bleeding nipple yet again. Then making me hold up my sissy shirt while she cropped it. So much pain. So deep in it. Yet again, she had taken me to that place I live for.

Tonight wasn't to have a happy and calming ending though. "You will not be cumming tonight," she informed me. I didn't argue.

She made me sleep in a chastity device so that I couldn't even touch myself. I remember waking up to erection after erection starting in that device. Such a perfect combination of a night of hell and a night of heaven.

DAY 4: MENTAL DOMINATION

I awoke for what would be our last full day of this trip ready to submit. The events of the previous three days, and sleeping in chastity had taken me to a mental place I had never been.

Miss Gia allowed me to shower and get ready, but unlike previous days, aside from briefly in the shower, she never allowed me to remove the wig or my collar. When I came out of the shower she had me sit in front of the window. Our hotel room was on the 18th floor and as it was a corner room, 2 of the 4 walls were banks of windows. The view was spectacular. The adjacent buildings could certainly have seen in the windows, but that was not a big concern at the moment.

She told me that today would be a complete sissy day. Since the sissy inside me had been hidden from the world for so long, this would be her day to come out and play. To find out who she was.

As I sat there taking in the view, I realized that somewhere along the way, Miss Gia has obtained the ability to switch my gender at her will. I wasn't just going through the motions of being a girl. I felt like one. I enjoyed the hair. I wished I had make-up on, I felt so naked without it now. I wanted to sit there and make small talk with her about outfits, music, and chick flicks.

The real challenge was that I was expected to be Sindy completely. I was to speak as Sindy, and refer to myself only in the first person. As we talked about my fantasies, my musical tastes, and so much more, I would occasionally slip up and use the name "Sindy" instead of "I" or "myself". Miss Gia was keeping a running count of these mistakes.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Bent by Gia: Sissy School

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 87 milliseconds