• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Gay Male
  • /
  • Joy of Jonathan Pt. 01-02

Joy of Jonathan Pt. 01-02

12

--Ahhh....don't you just love the smell of sex and cum? Naked bodies writhing in a shine of perspiration and that gooey wet feel of cum dripping of your skin.

--Sigh.

--I'm naked at my place with my fist gliding up and down my six inch long cut shaft, with my first cum load beginning to dry on my chest as I work on my second. On screen have been an ongoing stream of blonde bitches sucking down a multitudes of dudes with stiff thick cocks and flood gates bursting with cum, the disk is working its way to the final scene after this three hour marathon of blow jobs. Next to me are two nervous heterosexual white guys who answered my ad. The younger college twenty something finally got brave enough to take off his jeans and pull down his boxers so he can work his six inches, the other married thirty something still has it all bunched around his ankles.

--Don't get me wrong, I like a wet warm cunt to slide my hard cock into for a good hour work out. It feels great to flood that hole after pounding her with my throbbing six inch cut cock for all that time.

--But my last few girls just didn't appreciate my preference for nudity, nor my taste in underwear when I had to wear some, I find thongs to be sexy and comfortable, but them, no. The fact that I prefer to shave my underarms and keep my cock and balls smooth creeped them out. Go figure?

--As for their underwear, well these liberated ladies nowadays just don't wear thongs or high heels. No way. Too uncomfortable they say, bad for your feet they say. Sigh. Such a disappointment.

--Which is why I am taken to my old college days of walking around my place naked all the time, yes! And watching porn with whomever I can coax over to show up on the List to jack off some loads.

--The guys are always so surprised when I tell them I want them to unload their jizz onto me at the end. Why? I guess these guys just don't appreciate the wondrous smell of a hot jizz load and how it feels to have it melt and dribble over you bare skin.

--For another thing, these girls I keep running into don't do oral. Oh yeah they love it when I lick there wet smelly slit and suck down their sex juices but oh no...don't get any of that cum on their precious lips.

--Sigh.

--So, I have to slake my lusts with blowjob and bukkake porn as I spend the evening naked and wanking off.

--Finally the question, "Hey man, you really want us to shoot our loads on you?" They ask in disbelief.

--"Yes," I say in a breathy voice as I am slowing building on my own climax.

--"Weird."

--"Yeah, it takes all kinds, so where do you want it?"

--"Just add it to mine on my chest," I say.

--"Okay dude."

--"Yeah, okay. Well how should we do this?"

--Like this is rocket science? I explain. "Stand up and face me on either side of me. Lean in a bit and stand as close as you can to the couch, point your cocks at my chest and fire them off."

--"Okay."

--A couple of geniuses. Good thing they are not sperm donors.

--They finally do so and I watch with anticipation, their bouncing greased meat and balls as they pound those things into a frenzy of flushed hot arousal. Their deep moans blend in the sounds of moaning and panting from the porn video.

--Ahhh....finally! What I've been waiting for. The first spurt of hot goo shoots out of their pricks and lands with a satisfying splatter on my stomach. Then the gates open wide and at least for these two they pump out their weeklong collection of unwanted cum splattering out onto me. We are all flushed and hot, they are finally exhausted and I'm red hot aroused as their modest pool of cum lays steaming on my naked flesh.

--"Oh man that was fucking great."

--"Yeah dude, freaking hot."

--"Got to go...wifey is waiting..." as he guiltily gets himself back together.

--"Yeah man, time to split. Another time maybe?"

--They both quickly leave as fast as they came.

--I savor their modest cum load as I get up and decide to enjoy the warmth of the evening, as I will finish myself off on the roof. I live on the top of a third floor apartment. Sort of a penthouse built for the prior building owner who moved out and decided to rent this three-bedroom apartment. My building is the tallest in this neighborhood so I can lounge out naked with no immediate eyes on me. But off in the distance are some tall buildings that I always knew if someone had the desire and interest with a pair of binoculars, I could be seen. I always got off on the idea that my naked body could be seen. Something else those ex-girl friends of mine never appreciated. They were not into the exhibitionist scene at all.

--One day recently, a guy had answered my circle jerk ads and it turned out that he lived in one of those apartments. He could and did see me from a distance. He wanted to try watching me do my thing for him up close and in person. So I was naked and stroking off for him as he watched me intently all the while remaining clothed. That was a turn on for me and I could see by the bulge in his pants that he had become aroused as well by my performance. But he never touched himself all the while I wanked off for him. I stretched out on my couch in the end so that I could shoot my load on myself. He stood over me with his prominent tent in his pants his eyes wide an intense as he watched me work myself into my finale. I was enjoying the voyeur thing and the Clothed Male and Naked Male kink. When I finally came all over myself and I lay their all flushed and wet with my oozing cum I was anticipating seeing him take his out and emptying his load as well.

--Disappointment was all I got, just like one of my ex's. He was hot and bothered but quickly and clearly embarrassed as he hastily left. He muttered thanks for the show.

--So I know he at least might be out there watching me whenever I step naked onto my roof top deck. It as to my pleasure when I sunbath naked and jack off here for my unseen imagined audience.

--I lounge on a padded deck chair, playing with their pool of cum, enjoying that heady sex smell of cum as I work my hot cock. Long and steady, I slide up and down my shaft building to a throbbing finish as I finally explode for my audience with a burst of liquid heat bathing my nude body.

--***

--The next day after work, I'm sitting naked at my desk with a butt plug up my ass, another unsatisfied desire that none of my ex girls were into, their pretty asses were neither for show or play; anyway I was indulging myself with a glass of wine and checking out the recent responses to my ad on the List.

--I find a reply beginning with "Great legs and ass." I guess he likes the pictures that I posted with the ad, they were a back shot of my naked body, and a front shot of my erect cock, no faces showing though.

--I read his reply and discover he is a thirty something single black man only gives his name as the letter J. He says he finds my offer of jacking off at my place a pleasant way to pass the time. He has some hot porn he would love to see on a big screen, I said in the ad if size matters, I have a huge one, huge TV screen that is.

--He enjoys indulging in nudity and masturbation and sharing those pleasures would be great. He lives in a shared house and can't indulge himself that way. He hints at other playful kinks that we could discuss later in person if we hit it off.

--He sent along a photo as I asked and it is back shot of his naked body. Oh lord what a heavenly body he has. He has dark chocolate black skin; he's tall with a short cropped kinky black hair. Either a swimmer or runner's muscular body. With long shapely legs that end up in an amazing ass. They invented the term 'bubble butt' for that ass. It is magnificent. My cock twitches just at the sight of this beauty.

--I respond to his reply was I begin to wank off, since my cock is stiff at seeing that picture. He gives me his chat link and hope he is online.

--WOULD LOVE TO HAVE YOU JOIN MY PARTY WHENEVER YOU ARE ABLE. I reply.

--Lady luck or Fate must like me tonight. He is online.

--CAN COME OVER TOMORROW EVE. HOWEVER, I DON'T DO GROUPS. THOUGH I CAN COME MORE THAN ONCE AND MY CREAMY LOADS ARE, IF I CAN TOOT MY OWN HORN, LARGE ONES.

--He can cum more than once! Oh joy of joys a man after my own heart.

--SURE. I WILL MAKE SURE TO SAVE MY EVENING JUST FOR YOU. YOU MENTIONED YOU HAVE YOUR OWN PORN? WHAT SORT?

--I HAVE A PERHAPS UNDERSTANDABLE THING FOR BLACK MEN AND OUR NOTORIUS ENDOWNMENTS BEING APPRECIATED BY WHITE BLONDES. LOTS OF LEAKAGE ON SCREEN, AS YOUR AD DISCRIBED YOUR PREFERENCES I'M SURE YOU WILL APPRECIATE THE PRODIGOUS CUM SHOTS.

--I check his first reply to my ad and spot that on his specs he listed a cut cock of thick girth and eight inches. Oh my! At the thought of that erect member, my butt and balls heat up. I think I died and went to heaven.

--I'M SURE OUR PLAY TIME TOGETHER WILL BE WONDERFUL. LOOKING FORWARD TO YOUR ARRIVAL. I WILL BE NAKED AND WAINTING.

--PLEASE SAVE YOUR CUM TILL I ARRIVE. I ENJOY WATCHIN THE SEXUAL INTENSITY OF A MAN DISCHARGE HIS LOAD. He responds.

--I WILL.

--GREAT. SEE YOU AROUND 4:30? I GET OFF WORK EARLY.

--SOUNDS GREAT.

--NIGHT.

--And with that, he is gone. Oh my. Oh my.

--I edit my ad to insure that tomorrow I am not available.

--I can't wait to see him in the flesh.

--PART TWO

--I'm naked and exited as I wait for my black date to arrive. In this morning's shower, I made sure that my cock and balls were nice and smooth as I shaved with care between my legs. I decided today to shave my legs as well. I had soft curling brown hair on my arms and chest but now it all ends at my hips. My firm legs are now as bare as my balls and butt.

--I have covered the couch in my large living room slash dining area with a soft plush fleece blanket anticipating the sweat and cum that might ensue this evening and I don't want to stain my couch with all that. The remote controls for my 50 inch TV is conveniently in reach as well as bottles of oil and lotion for this evenings play time.

--Promptly at four thirty, the sound of the downstairs buzzer goes off. I try not to race for the intercom, and instead walk as calmly as I can to answer the buzz.

--"This is David and your?" I ask.

--"I hope I'm timely, we chatted the other night about meeting this evening?"

--"Yes we did. I will buzz you in. The door in the lobby is an elevator. Take it up to the third floor and walk across the hall to my apartment. I'm the only one on this floor the door will be unlocked."

--"Are you naked?"

--"Yes I am."

--"Oh good. Buzz me in then."

--I do so and then unlock the door and wait for his entrance. My penis is already hot and hard and I ever so slowly glide my hand up and down my oiled shaft as I wait.

--He is elegantly dressed in cream-colored slacks and a pale blue dress shirt. He has a black leather bag slung jauntily over his shoulder. He checks me, and the rest of the room, out, looking approvingly at all the room's fixtures. I can tell he likes what he sees.

--"You have a nice place and you weren't fibbing about having a large one."

--"It's not as large as yours, that's for sure," I reply recalling his specs.

--"I'm impressed with the size of TV screen is what I was saying, what did you think I was talking about, I wonder?" He says coyly.

--"Glad you like what you see."

--"I do."

--"So do I," and that's the truth. I find this tall black man very attractive he as a seductive presence.

--"Where can I put my clothes and could you show me to your bath room I need to pee."

--"Follow me."

--I can feel his eyes on my naked backside as I walk across the room to show him my bathroom.

--"My my, such a large an accommodating Jacuzzi/ shower you have here."

--"The prior owner had this place set up for him. After you pee you can set your clothes out on one of the dining table chairs, will that do?"

--"Yes it will."

--I leave him to pee in private as I return to the living room. Though I can't help but notice how loud that stream of piss is when it hits the water, and how long it takes him to empty his bladder. That's a lot of piss.

--After he washes his hands up and returns to the living room. He opens up his black leather bag and hands me a few DVDs.

--"I brought a selection."

--"Oh really, what kind?"

--"They all have gorgeous horse hung black men with buxom blondes, but some are kinkier than others."

--"You've mentioned that before. I've not really tried kinky, I might like it. Select one of them."

--He takes out one and hands it to me and I put it in and turn it on, as I watch him slowly strip naked.

--He fastidiously undresses for me. Revealing that dark chocolate bare flesh. His chest and arms are bereft of hair and he has dainty slim hands and feet as he steps out his loafers. He undoes his slacks and reveals a bright purple lace panty underneath. The very feminine panties valiantly struggle to contain his large coiled member and balls but in the end, they fail.

--He notices me staring at his manly sexual organs that are on the verge of bursting out of his girly panties.

--"Do you like them?" He asks coyly.

--"I do. The color suits you."

--"I have found that ladies panties are very comfortable and much more sensuous then what they offer us guys to wear."

--"Really?"

--"You should try them out."

--"I will have to think about that."

--As he turns to drape his slacks over the edge of the chair, he shows off that dark bubble butt of his contrasting nicely with the skimpy purple of those thong panties. Hmmm...he was hinting that he was into a bit of kink.

--"I do like thongs. I confess that when I am wearing underwear that is the type I do wear."

--"But as I was saying you should try the ladies variety, their even better than those sold for boys."

--"I will have to consider that option."

--He slips the panties off and sets them onto the chair and I get to see his penis and his balls. He was not exaggerating about his size. That has got to be eight inches of black solid prick and those hanging smooth balls would surely fill the palm of my hands. He too is all smooth, not a wisp of pubic hair on him.

--Oh my, he is such a beautiful specimen; my cock is by now fully erect in admiration of his specimen that dangles between his legs.

--"We've not been properly introduced, I'm Jonathan," he holds out his dainty hand for me to shake.

--I reply, "I'm David."

--"I must confess, that I'm struggling as to which appendage you're holding out to me," He says eyeing my hard on. "Oh well, I let convention be my guide for the moment." He shakes my hand.

--He has a firm yet soft grip.

--"Shall we sit and enjoy the show?"

--"Yes, absolutely." I respond.

--He snuggles up to me on the couch. "There, that's better, everything is in reach," He says as he for a moment gestures toward my erection and then picks up a bottle of oil as the first scene begins.

--On screen a huge football player of a black man is lounging by the pool finishing off a beer, wearing tight swimming trunks, while he admires a blonde stretched out on a towel, ear buds in while reading some magazine. Her creamy white skin is oiled and she is wearing a skimpy bright pink thong bikini bottom, no top, and six inch red platform shoes with an eight-inch heels.

--"Aren't those shoes to die for?" Jonathan says as he dribbles oil along the edge of his thick cut dark chocolate prick.

--I apply some creamy white lotion to my hard on as I answer, "Yes. I do have a thing for high heels, especially those platforms."

--I watch with admiration that creamy white ass and barely notice the black man squeezing his crotch and then getting up and walking over to her. He says something to her to get her attention but she ignores him as she is caught up in the music and the magazine. He drops his swim trunks to reveal a thick solid mass of cock and balls. Perhaps larger than Jonathans. It begins to rise up and he clearly wants her attention. But she is still too caught up in her world.

--"Oh fuck," he says. "This will get her attention," and with that he directs his cock head at her ass and to my amazement out pours a blast of golden streaming fluids to bathe her wide soft white ass.

--"What the..." I say as I squeeze my cock in a tight hard grip in surprise.

--"Don't hurt yourself David." Jonathan says as his hand touches mine. "You need to be gentle with that let me show you." He brushes away my hand and his own soft warm hands glides along my cock. All the while on screen, the black man is pissing all over that blonde babe.

--She finally turns over revealing her bare thirty-six double dees, which he promptly aims his piss stream at. He laughs while she fakes being all-indignant as the stream of piss just keeps pouring out of his black prick.

--"I told you it was kinky." Jonathan says as he slowly and deliberately jacks my cock.

--I love it. Both what's on the screen and the fact that another guy's hand is playing with my penis. I've never felt another man manhandling my member like this.

--"Why don't you do me while I do you?" Jonathan asks.

--"Okay," I whisper in surprise. I hesitantly reach over to his oiled thick mass of firm manhood. I just start with my fingers touching his bare skin and it feels amazing. I've never touched another man's body before, nor have I had the experience of another guy handling my own penis. Oh my God it feels good.

--On screen the black guy has finished pee and the blonde grinning with lust takes out the ear buds and reaches out to grab his black cock, she brings it to her mouth about begins to enjoy him orally. Meanwhile I've finally taken Jonathan's cock in my hand and we are mutually masturbating to the scene on the screen. Each wanking the other off.

--I'm swooning from the sensual overload and I would probably fall over if not for the fact that one, Jonathan has me grounded on the couch as he steadily strokes me off, and two, his bare butt and thigh press against my bare flesh as well. I hold onto his massive warm solidity to anchor myself as well. I keep gliding my hand up and down Jonathan's thick shaft; I'm amazed at how soft it is and how hard it is all at the same time.

--On screen the black man's cock barely fits in her red-lipped mouth, his precum is oozing, and dripping down her chin as she gleefully works that cock for trying her best to suck it down.

--We are all moaning and getting close to exploding. In a blur of synchronized lust he floods her mouth with his hot cream while I explode all over Jonathan's hand.

--He releases my shrinking cock and begins to get up. I reluctantly let go of his cock. Jonathan takes his cock in his own hand as he stands in front of me between my spread wide legs. He leans in as he pounds his prick for all its worth, his black balls bounce with each masterful thrust. Jonathan moans and groans as he wanks himself into a powerful climax that erupts in a white-hot mass that land on my chest. Thick creamy cum blasts are propelled out of his black chocolate cock as he cums over and over on me. His scent is heady as I breathe it in.

--Finally, he is done and he smiles proudly surveying the mess he made on me.

--"That was great," he sighs as settles back down next to me. "Shall we go another round?"

--Oh my....

--"Oh but could you be so kind as to clean up my hand?" Jonathan nonchalantly says holding out his delicate hand that is coated with my cum. He brings it to my lips and I just obey. My tongue begins to lick up my own cum off his hand. I've never done this before. Never even thought about tasting my own cum, though I love to see those girls make a meal of the steady stream of liquid protein on screen. Hmmm...it's got an interesting flavor. Not bad. I dutifully lick off every drop of my cum as I suck on each of his fingers making sure to get it all.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Gay Male
  • /
  • Joy of Jonathan Pt. 01-02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 23 milliseconds