• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • The Ex That Kept Me Pt. 02

The Ex That Kept Me Pt. 02

I nearly passed out, just lying on the floor, my ex's new boyfriends cum mostly gone, but leaving a sticky feeling on face. I couldn't believe the slut I had turned into once I started sucking that beautiful cock. I understood why me ex couldn't help herself cheating on me. My boi pussy tingled as I wondered if Jack would fuck me. The door creaked open and I picked my head up off the ground and I saw Kate coming in.

"Hey baby, I'm glad you enjoyed sucking Jack's cock so much. It's so yummy, isn't it?" She asked.

I nodded my head, not wanted to say anything.

"I'm glad, you could take Jack's load, but now it's my turn." She said as she smiled at me.

"Since my little sissy loves cock so much, and doesn't like pussy, we will just have to do things a little different."

I wasn't sure what to say, so I didnt say anything. Kate grabbed a box out from under the bed, pulling out a big black dildo and a pink vibrator. She walked over and stood over me.

"I know you arent ready for the big cock yet, but I think this pink vibrator is exactly what you need." She leaned over and slid the vibrator into my boi pussy, turning it on the lowest setting to vibrate. My cock, still hard, began to spurt precum. The combination of the vibrations, the stickiness and staring up my ex's skirt at her amazing ass was almost too much handle.

She squatted down and stuck her ass in my face. "Sometimes, sissy, men like to have their assholes licked, and that includes Jack. I know you don't like pussy, so you are gonna lick my asshole while I enjoy this dildo." Just like that, she put her brown star on my face and rubbed it all over my face until I started licking it.

She moaned as she slid the black dildo into her pussy, already soaking wet, and started squirting on my face and chest. After a couple minutes she was shoving the dildo all the way in before pulling it out. I had no idea how much time had passed, but I knew Kate was getting louder. I tried to stretch my tongue into her ass and she began to cum.

I was relieved, thinking it was over, but she didn't stop. She kept rubbing her hole on my nose and tongue. I kept licking, her ass tasted like sweat, but in an addicting way. I eagarly licked her asshole, and recognizing my new effort, Kate turned the vibrator up. Precum soaked the front of my panties and I moaned into her ass, as my balls ached for relief. Over the course of who knows how long, she orgasmed twice more before slumping forward, catching her breath.

Now with her sweet hole off my face, I leaned forward, trying to continually lick her. I moaned, on the verge of cumming without anyone touching my cock when the vibrator stopped and slid out of my boi pussy.

"Not yet my little sissy," Kate said. I nearly cried in frustration.

She stood up, and went to grab something else. A harness of sorts.

"Now it's time to stretch you out with Mr. Magic," she said as pulled the harness up her legs and attached the dildo to it, it looked so very odd but so sexy.

She got down and placed the dildo at the entrance of my boi pussy. It tingled and stretched, eagerly waiting. I looked up at her, and saw her smile as she began to slide the thick cock into me. It stretched me out, but felt amazing. She eventually bottomed out and pulled it out all the way, leaving just the head in. She slammed into me, setting the pace, and as she pounded me, my cock ached for release, but I knew she would not be happy if I touched myself.

She orgasmed again, as she fucked my sissy ass. I moaned, knowing I was bringing pleasure to my ex. She slowed down and told me to turn over onto my hands and knees. I swing my leg over her and spread my legs like a bitch in heat. She rammed the dildo into and began to fuck me hard. I moaned, loving getting fucked with my ass in the air. I could feel my balls swelling up, ready to explode without me even touching myself. I slammed my ass back into her, moaning high pitched like a true sissy slut, and then I exploded, my sissy clitty making a huge mess on the floor behind me.

Kate cooed, "Aww look at you sissy, cumming from getting fucked." She pulled the cock out of my ass and told me to turn around, before she dipped the cock in my cum, making me clean all the cum off the floor on her cock. I cleaned that cock for at least 15 minutes before she was satisfied.

"Good job sissy. Now make yourself presentable sissy, and come to the living room. Take those clothes off, I want you in a bikini."

I stood up and nodded, and began to change as she stood up and took off the strap on and put it away.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • The Ex That Kept Me Pt. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 221 milliseconds