• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • The Black Man's Story Ch. 01

The Black Man's Story Ch. 01

12

I get a lot of feedback from others about Mormon Chick experiences. Several stories are based on feedback for Mormon Chicks stories. This is the first time I had met someone in person that supplied the story line. After several email exchanges I sat in his SUV with Thomas for two hours and listened to him talk from his position as a black man fucking white married Mormon women.

Thomas was born in Chicago to a rather black Chicago cop and a very dark Jamaican mother. As he described himself he was about as black as black could get. His cousin was attending Utah University in Salt Lake City. With Thomas still in Chicago his cousin who was home on Christmas break told him he needed to move to Utah where he could get all the white pussy he could ever want. Not the chunky white bitches that went after black cock in the Windy City, but cute mostly blonde, blue eyed pretty little Mormon cunts.

Thomas quickly learned his cousin being an athlete on scholarship made it a whole lot easier being black in Mormon Land than just a regular black guy looking for work. All he found was construction work and some curious looks, but no white pussy. Houses were selling fast, as fast as a builder could build them. Not wanting to be a man with black skin in the hot sun Thomas thought real estate would be a good job.

Just a short amount of training got him his license. The test was easy and the fees not much. Thomas set about his dream of being a licensed real estate agent. Facts proved that LDS Church members would only deal with their own leaving Thomas as the wrong color and wrong religion. A little flicker of hope remained when the houses in one small subdivision just weren't selling. It was a well known builder, but kind of a shitty location. There were only 38 lots and most days the houses weren't being looked at by buyers at all. Several agents had started and soon quit.

Thomas saw when he got off his construction job that the first model house in had and sign with a message to see the model homes to call a certain number. Another sign said "Sales Agent Wanted" with a number for the builder's office. Thomas made an appointment about the job. We will start the story here ...

The builder's Vice President for Marketing was quick to dismiss Thomas for the job. But, long days in the hot sun compared to hours behind a desk in a model home made Thomas press on.

"Sir. I've worked near those houses. There are five homes built and no others started. If you give me a chance I'll show you what I can do."

"Young man. Do you know why those houses don't sell? It's because there are dozens of other places that are a hell of a lot better places to live. When someone calls the number for a showing none of the other agents want to leave their model home to show a property in Shit Land."

"No one else will hire me and no one else will work for you. I could be out there a couple of hours in the evening and all day on weekends if you would give me a chance."

The old Mormon saw nothing to lose. If the black kid got lucky and sold one the company would be that much better off. At the worst he could be a source that would send a buyer to look at a model in one of their good locations.

"They are all master keyed. There is a lockbox on the front faucet at the main model. Here is the key code for the box. Their are keys in there. You know that no sales mean no pay. You are an agent not an employee. If you sign a buyer to buy a house and get the listing on their old one you get 80% of our commission when you sell theirs. Plus, extras pay you more on top of the base on our new homes. All I can say is "Good Luck"

The man reluctantly shook his hand. Thomas was thrilled at the opportunity. The next day after work he entered the code and collected a key from the box. Inside the home he admired the newness of the building and checked out its features.

Thomas got off work at three o'clock. He could get to the mobile home park where he rented a room in an old double wide, shower, and put on some nice clothes and be back by four. At a few minutes before four o'clock he was behind the desk going through the drawers and checking out the materials displays and literature. It was Thursday. Friday night, same thing. Not expecting anything else Thomas was suggested to open at ten in the morning Saturday. He was there at nine. He put the "Open House" sign at the entrance and another up along the main road.

A young couple with four or five children came in just minutes after he returned from putting out the signs. He went on about the value of the home and the quality of area schools. From his dealing with the Mormons so far there wasn't any doubt they were LDS. Thomas made sure to flash his brightest smile. The family looked the house over and Thomas unlocked the others for them to see.

Thomas didn't get any feel for what they were thinking about the property and location. He did detect some sideways glances from the young Mormon wife. Several more families came through. Some seemed interested in the houses. The mothers and some of the more teenage aged daughters slyly checked him out. Maybe what his cousin told him about how easy white Mormon pussy was to get might me true.

Shortly before his time to close at six o'clock a car pulled up in front. It looked like the first car there that morning. It was two women. Actually it was the wife from earlier and her sister wanting a second look. Although they looked at the furnished model the two women, especially the sister spent as much time looking at Thomas.

"We like what we see. Are you going to be open tomorrow?"

Visions of what his cousin had said flashed in his head. He assured them he would be there.

"Well, most LDS spend the day in church. Maybe you'll have some Catholics or the like come by."

Some of it sounded kind of ominous, but in a way a little flirty.

Sunday was really slow. No one was even in the neighborhood. Then a minivan pulled up. It was the sister from the second look the afternoon before. She wasn't dressed very Mormon like. Thomas wasn't even sure she was wearing a bra.

"Hi. Told you it was going to be slow. Anyone come by?"

"No, you were right. It's just you and me."

"That can't be so bad can it?" She might be flirting.

"Want to by a house?"

"My sister is interested. She really likes you."

"Really likes me? What do you mean?"

"She's been married a while. You saw the husband and the kids. Women just get interested. There aren't a lot of black men around. She told me she wondered what it would be like."

"Be like?" I laughed.

"You know. What would it be like to be with a black man. I didn't say anything. I was in the neighborhood by myself so I thought I'd check out what she was wondering about."

"Don't you have a husband and kids?"

"Getting a divorce. He has the kids every weekend and I just wander around not knowing what to do with myself."

"What went wrong?"

"Oh, he did some shit and got caught."

"Sorry to hear that."

"Have you ever done it with a white woman? You know, screwed a white woman?"

"No, can't say that I have. I'd like to though."

"Today could be your lucky day if you're interested. I'd like to know what it would be like to be with a black man. Then I can tell my sister if it's worth it. Besides, if my husband and I make up I owe him one ... or two ... or three."

I didn't know what to say. The woman walked back towards the furnished master bedroom.

"Are you coming back here or not?"

She had her top off when I got back there. I'd never seen white boobs before in the flesh. They stood up pretty firm for a woman with kids. Next thing she was naked in the bed and not a bit shy about opening up to show me what she had between her legs. I undressed quickly even though it was a sure thing that she wasn't going to change her mind.

About to join her naked on the bed I thought just because no one else had been around maybe I should lock the door. I ran to the garage office in the nude and locked the door, putting one of those "back in ten minutes signs in the window". I hurried back to the naked white chick.

"Oh, I was hoping you would have a cock like that. Long and thick. I'd tell you to go slow, but I want it in me."

That was it! No eat my pussy. I'm not ready yet. Don't hurt me, or anything like that. She laid there spread out waiting for me to slide it in her. I could see why I didn't hear any of that. She was soaking wet. Some of her own juices were bubbling from her slit. Being wet wasn't a problem and she sure as hell wanted it. She looked at my cock like a dog looking at a pork chop.

I got between her legs on my knees. When the tip of the head pushed against her tight white pussy and went in the look in her eyes was that it wasn't going in as easy as she thought. I shoved a couple inches of cock in along with the head. She was sucking in her breath.

"It's moving more of me than I thought. I'm really opening around you."

"More than you get at home?"

"Lots more than I get at home. Push! I've got to feel all of it in me."

Thomas claimed a fairly thick nine inch cock. It was going to take a little doing to get it all in her. If she wanted it in her, she was going to get it in her. About half way in Thomas stopped to ask her how she was doing.

"Push that black cock in me baby. You are about where my husband hits already. Fuck me good!"

Not only did she want it she knew how to ask for it. Thomas pushed harder getting an inch or so at a time. By the time it was all in she was moaning, whimpering and grabbing his ass to be sure she was getting all of it.

She was pretty much out of her mind from cumming over and over again on the huge black cock now buried in her. Thomas ask her where she wanted his load.

"In me. God damn it! In me. Breed me with that black cock of yours."

That was all it took for Thomas to lose it as he spurted his seed in her. She felt his sperm flood her insides, screamed and went pretty much berserk.

"Don't worry about knocking me up. I'm on the pill. It just felt good saying it."

"Thank your sister for bringing you in."

"Hey, if you fuck her she'll talk her husband into buying a house."

"You have to be kidding me."

"No. I think she would buy a house anyway. Fucking her with that black cock of yours would be a nice touch. She said she'd like to know what fucking you would be like. Now fuck me again."

Thomas did fuck her again and once again after that. Tuesday afternoon the sisters were waiting in the driveway when Thomas arrived to open the model home.

"Hi, Thomas. My sister tells me that you are pretty good with what you have in your pants there."

"She didn't have any complaints that she told me about."

"Oh, she didn't have any complaints. Now I am here for my turn if you expect me to buy a house."

She started back towards the bedroom dropping clothing as she walked. Just like her sister she wanted fucked with a black cock. No romance, no making out, just lay back and get fucked. There wasn't a lot of difference in the sisters. This one was a little shorter and a little skinner, also a little louder when it first went in.

The first time Thomas made her cum must have surprised her as it hit her pretty fast. The second time he made her cum he was cumming right along with her. Nothing was said about him filling her with his black seed. She laid under him for several minutes as his sperm worked around inside her. Thomas started to get hard and began slowly stroking into her.

"No, wait. My sister wants a turn if you are ready to go again."

One sister got up and the other crawled into the bed with her legs splayed open waiting for the black cock to enter her wet snatch. In a few moments it was this sister's turn to bounce the bed with a huge orgasm. This one took Thomas with her with all the rocking around under him.

A week later after fucking the sisters a few more times Thomas walked into the company office with a contract in hand for one of the model homes. The first sister had talked her husband into buying a house. Details and follow ups kept him fucking her the next month while the title closed.

My first commission check was more than I made in a month of construction work. Deciding to build a bank account I continued to work on the homes during the week and manning the model homes evenings and weekends. Although not part of the deal the new homeowner wanted a lot of black cock after getting moved in with her family.

The other sister was often the excuse for the my first customer getting load after load of my black seed. She would pick her up as if going on errands and leaving the husband with the kids. Instead she would drop her off at the corner so she could slip in the back door of my model office. Then after helping with the dirty deed she would pick me up and take me to her home for after hours screwing as she was as much in need of black cock as her sister.

To my surprise she announced that she was telling her husband that they could get back together if they bought a new house from me. In the next few days I was back to the office with another contract. Both sisters would be living in my subdivision.

Then it got easier. The girls would suggest to friends that they should look at my models. Every week at some time there would be some new Mormon wife wanting my black cock buried deep inside her. Every one of them timed it out right or was on the pill so they could feel my black seed spurt towards their wombs unaffected.

I was selling a house every couple of weeks. Then almost weekly. The boss was impressed. I quit my day job in construction and spent more time in the models and more time obliging Mormon Chicks with my nine inches of fun. I didn't get to every wife that moved into the neighborhood. There were several that didn't get blacked, but most did. Then there was the collateral pussy I got from women that didn't buy or were in the subdivision because their friend had bought from me.

One of the most memorable was the daughter of an older couple. Here parents had bought a four bedroom house and added four more bedrooms by finishing the basement for the family with twelve children. I made a huge commission. A month or so after them moving in I was invited to a birthday party for their oldest daughter. She had turned eighteen and would be going to BYU in the fall.

The day after the party she walked into the office and stepped out of her dress. Totally naked underneath she announced that she wanted me to fuck her. It wasn't that she was a virgin, but that she had heard I liked white pussy and she wanted to try black cock. When she saw it she almost changed her mind. For a kid she sure could fuck. I banged her on regular basis until she left for school. Then on holidays we'd find time to let me nudge a load deep inside her. Turns out she found some black cock in Provo as well.

Following up that her mother came to see me about some warranty repairs. She could have called, but showed up in the office instead. After some brief description of what needed repairs she gave me a look and told me she knew I had been with her daughter. Not only been with her daughter, but had been fucking her daughter. In almost a mirror image of what happened with her daughter she dropped her dress to reveal one hell of a body for a mother of twelve. A few minutes later I learned where the young Mormon girl got her genes that told her how to fuck.

My last house in the project later sold to the mom's brother and his wife. The sisters-in-law became regulars. The sister-in-law could have been more careful as we ended up having a child together. The new mom insisted the baby looked like one of the grandfathers and the husband seemed to take it as fact. Two other women from the subdivision had my children. Each time the black features got explained away even though it's hard to believe a husband could be that stupid.

After all my work I was the rising star in the company. When the last contract was signed the company was eager to move me on to a larger project that I shared with another agent due to its size. I fucked her white married Mormon cunt on the third day we worked together. Every time things would slow down she would want my cock buried in her tight little snatch. Loads of hot cum went into that cheating wife's womb.

Then about a month into the relationship she told me she was coming off the pill. She went on to tell me that her husband approved and knew that she was fucking me. He said he didn't care who's sperm got to her first. Then he wanted to watch us several times. It was kind of creepy, but if a guy wants to see his wife get nine inches of black cock and cum inside her who am I to judge?

Hubby's sperm lost three times. We spent a lot of time together as friends as I continued to fuck her and the commissions on the houses rolled in. When I had her knocked up for the fourth time Hubby left a note that he was moving to San Diego.

The fourth kid was also definitely mine. We have lived together as husband and wife in a really nice house in East Salt Lake up in the hills. She knew that most of my sales came from fucking some white wife and didn't seem to be jealous. She lost interest in having more kids if they didn't come from cheating on her Mormon ex-husband and went back on the pill.

There were some times she would fuck some guy to make a sale. Then she fucked another black guy and gave me the details. Shortly after that she flat out asked a black kid at the University of Utah if he wanted to fuck her. She came home late that night with a cunt full of the young stud's cum and proceeded to tell me the kid had thirteen inches of black cock up inside her when he blew several loads.

I always thought I was wrecking white pussy with my nine inch dick and accused her of lying to me. After most of his seed drained from her soaked cunt I started fucking my woman and found that there was extra room and I wasn't poking the end like I had before.

Stupid me agreed to get a hotel room and watch him fuck her and see her take it to the root and get flooded with his sperm. That's when I realized how her husband must have felt when I was fucking her as his wife years earlier. After years of thrilling the white cunted little Mormons with my nine inches this fucking kid was huge. I couldn't believe he could get his monster in her. The width didn't seem to be a bother as he snaked it up her slit. About when he got to my depth he stopped.

She grinned at me, put her hands on the kid's ass and pulled him the rest of the way into her. Without hesitation my little blue-eyed blond was fucking him balls deep. Minutes later semen began to leak from where his cock worked the last four inches in and out of her. I could tell she had cum at least twice as he fucked her good.

Thinking it was over I watched them lay there still coupled together. About the time I expected him to soften enough to slip out she stirred as he again became hard. He was fucking my little blonde again and she was fucking back with great enthusiasm. That's when I told them the hotel was paid for the night and went home to take over for the neighborhood girl that babysat for us. The next morning when I woke up my little blonde Mormon Chick was in the bed with me.

If she screwed him any more than another couple of times I wasn't aware of it. She did become more inclined to fuck someone's husband to sell the family a house. I was in no position to complain since that was the key to my success in real estate. At this time I can claim to have given the black cock experience to almost 300, at one time uptight, married white Mormon pussies with a few impregnations on the list as well.

Once in San Diego we never heard from her ex-husband. Once she got started I'd guess I've known about a hundred or so men that my partner has fucked although I'm sure there are many that I don't I know about. Mostly she liked to fuck married Mormon men with a few of her adventures back into strange black cock.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • The Black Man's Story Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds