• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • One Night in Vegas

One Night in Vegas

Author' note:

Thank you all for your feedback. Even the negative ones. The vitriol in which they are posted amazes me. I am working on finding a good editor. I realize my proofreading sucks. :)

Remember these are fantasies. In real life unprotected sex with strangers is dangerous.

Please feel free to contact me. I love chatting with my fans.

*****************

We had been in Vegas for a few days now and having a great trip. My husband, Jim, surprised me with tickets. He had already talked to my boss about vacation time and made arrangement for my folks to take the kids. He had everything planned perfectly.

This was not unlike him. We'd been married for 15 years and during that time he has always been romantic. He is often planning little surprises for me. He makes me feel like I have a true partner at home. He always says that marriage is 60/40. With each partner trying to be the 60. He lives it.

The best part is that the loving husband, amazing father, and great provider, also comes with a bad boy side. He had more experience than me when we got married. He said in high school he noticed that every girl he liked had a bad boy she was dating, or had dated. They always complained after the fact, but, that person had got there first.

In college he decided to be the bad boy. He said he wanted to be the jerk girls dated before the guy they're with now. He changed his style and was successful. When he met me, he stopped. I'd never seen him like that, but at times, especially when we were out or making love, the bad boy came out. I loved him. He pushed me to sexual limits.

Nothing crazy. A brazen PDA, here or there, where his hands were definitely not in neutral territory or his hand on my knee sliding my dress up and showing off my stocking tops. In bed he'd taught me to talk dirty, to be free telling him what I want, and to share my fantasies.

For my part he liked me dressing a little sexy when we were out and liked me in pretty lingerie. I had lots of sexy matching bras and panties. Some with matching garter belt. I always wore hot underwear. He said he liked knowing he was going to get a little show at the end of the day.

He also said he liked it when people checked us out. I could say, checked me out, but he got his share of looks. I have to admit, in suburbia, we dressed the part, we didn't really stand out. When we were out, we put it on.

At 5'4" 120 lbs, I know I looked good. I worked hard to keep that shape. My 36c breasts might not be as firm as they were when I was younger, but a good push up bra fixed that. I had thick brown hair that came down between my shoulder blades. At 37 I still get carded sometimes.

To me he looked amazing. 2 years older than me, 5'11", close cut brown hair, 180, 34 inch waist, and light blue eyes. He was not a gym rat but kept himself toned enough. I would catch women checking him out all the time. Even in our suburban home town.

Tonight was no different. We just saw a show and now he was taking me dancing. As we walked in the club I could see women checking him out. I also noticed men checking me out. A game we played was pointing out the people who checked us out. Especially if they were exceptionally cute. We'd also try and pick out who the other thought was attractive.

Tonight was no different. We danced, flirted with each other, and were having a great time. After a few dances we looked for a place to sit. The club was packed. In one corner it looked like a bachelorette party had taken over a number of tables. They didn't seem to be using all the chairs though. We decided to ask.

Jim approached them and asked if all the seats were taken. I thought they were going to blow him off until they looked at him. They all smiled and offered us the seats. We joined them.

To thank them for the seats Jim bought them a round of drinks. We chatted with them a bit. They were from the Midwest. The bride was getting married in 3 weeks. There were 12 of them. They seemed to be having a great time.

They were all dressed in sexy clubwear. They were a hot looking group of mid 20 yr olds. Lots of guys would ask them to dance. They'd say no and then giggle among themselves.

There was one girl kind of on the outside. While the other girls shared stories and giggled, she listened mostly and laughed when something was funny. The girls did not interact with her.

For fun we bought them another round. The girls decided to get up and dance. The group headed to the dance floor. They were immediately surrounded by men and were having a great time dancing. All except the outsider. She stayed at the table with us.

We asked her why she wasn't dancing. She explained she was the bride's cousin. She and the bride were very close, but she did not know the bride's friends at all, so she was kind of on the outside.

We told her we understood and that she could be on the inside with us. She laughed. We chatted with her. Normal small talk, the kind you'd have at any cocktail party when you meet someone.

Her name was Chrissy and she was 27, single. She'd just ended a relationship a few months ago. She was a pretty girl. 5'6", maybe 130, brown hair longer than mine. She had curves. Her dress was Vegas clubwear. Just this side of street slut. Something you'd never get away with in our hometown, but in Vegas was not even noticed. It showed a lot of cleavage and a lot of leg.

She was however the girl I would have said my husband found most attractive in the room. While many men liked the skinny big boobed blondes, my husband preferred a more quiet and dignified beauty. He liked it when a woman had curvy hips and a bit of an ass. He liked it when they had long dark hair. Basically he liked girls who looked like me.

She was sitting next to us moving to the music. I wanted to go dance, but I didn't want to leave her alone at the table. I asked her to come dance with Jim and I. She of course said no and that she didn't want to intrude. I insisted. The 3 of us got up and danced.

The girl moved with a sexy grace. I was wishing I could move like that. Although the 3 of us were dancing. She was mostly dancing with me. She put her hand on my hip and we swayed in rhythm together. It was kind of fun. We were in Vegas. No one could see us, it had been a while since I dirty danced. She started dancing closer to me. I was liking this. I could see girls swaying together, grinding together. This was post my time. We didn't dance like this when I was 20, maybe a bit with my husband when I was 30 and we were away where no one could see us.

The music was sexy, Seductive, and pulsing. I could feel the beat pulsing through me. I could see all the people dancing around me. Sexy bodies dancing against each other. Woman grinding against their men. I let the rhythm take hold of me.

She turned her back to me and swayed her hips in front of me. Damn she looked good. I looked at my husband to see if he was checking her out. I was surprised to see he was looking at me. I blew him a kiss. If he was going to watch me, I was going to put on a show.

I started moving with her. I put my hands on her shoulders and pushed my hips into her. She tilted her head back and pushed her ass into me. She turned to face me, then she turned me around. She ran her hands down from my shoulders to my hips.

I have to admit, the touch kind of turned me on. It felt good. I closed my eyes and let the music wash over me. As we danced she turned me to face my husband. She pushed me closer. I started dancing with him. I put my arms around his neck as I swayed to the music. I kissed him.

Chrissy had her hands on my hips and pushed me into him. As she did she followed in tight and was grinding against my ass. I was sandwiched between them. I was looking into my husband's eyes and grinding against this sexy woman. I liked the feeling.

Chrissy then reached past me. She took my husband's hands and put them on my hips. She kept her hands on top of his. My husband looked at me with a questioning glance. I kissed him. What the hell. It was Vegas and I was having fun. I was feeling the music. I was feeling sexy.

Chrissy then turned me around. Now I was dancing with her my ass towards my husband. Chrissy again had my husband's hands on my hips, hers over them. As we danced she slid his hands up and down from my hips to my thighs. As they moved up I felt my dress slide up.

I looked around for the bachelorette girls. I couldn't see them. They'd been drinking heavily. I wondered if they forgot Chrissy was there and took off.

I was wearing a very tight black dress that was about 6" above my knees. The material was stretchy clingy and hugged my curves. I parted my legs a bit to sway my hips down. As I did she pushed between my legs. This pushed the bottom of my dress almost to my crotch.

I now had my legs on either side of her, pushing my ass into my husband while my chest was pressed against her. I could feel the skin of her thighs against mine.

As we danced I felt her hand slide down my hip to my thigh. The touch was electric.

I had never been with a woman, never thought about it. I wasn't even thinking about it at that moment. Just in retrospect I realized I was never against the idea. Just never really occurred to me.

However at that moment, I liked the way her hand felt. I put both my hands on her hips, well, below her hips and we danced. Her hand moved up and down my thigh. She'd toy with the hem of my dress and then slide her hand down a few inches.

I was enjoying the feeling. Then I felt the air of the club on my ass. I realized that my dress had pulled up that a little of my ass was showing. I was wearing a black lace thong and if she hadn't been between my legs and my husband in back of me I would have been on display. As it was I was enjoying the feeling of my husband's pants against my naked flesh.

I felt her hand at the side band of my thong. I didn't stop her. I felt her playing with the side. Her fingers would caress my skin and then she'd slide them along the the thong to the top of my ass.

The club was packed. Couples pushed in around us. I was enjoying the sensation of being carried away.

Then I felt my husband's hand on my other hip. I could feel her fingers wrapped with his. As one of her hands explored my hip and ass. The other was guiding my husband to do the same.

I leaned into him, tilted my head back and turned for a kiss. He kissed me passionately.

Now she'd let go of his hands. They were both on my hips. I felt her hands slide back to my ass. She cupped my cheeks and pulled me into her. Somewhere in my mind I realized if her hands were on my ass, then my dress was not covering it. I felt my face flush and my pussy tingle.

After I kissed my husband, I turned to look at Chrissy. Her hands on my ass, she pulled me to her. She bent her head down and kissed me. Now, I look back amazed at what I was thinking. At the moment. I wasn't really thinking. I was just enjoying the sensations. I kissed back.

As I did I ground my ass against my husband. I could feel the hard bulge in his pants behind me. That turned me on even more. I kept grinding against him while practically humping Chrissy's leg.

She turned me to face my husband. With her behind me I started kissing him. My dress was still over my ass. I could feel Chrissy's fingers wrap around the side of my thong. My husband's hands were below hers on my thighs. I felt her start to pull my thong down. My arms were around my husband's neck. The feeling of her hands and the material sliding down my hip was exciting. She pulled it down till she hit my husband's hands. He looked at me, kissed me passionately and moved his hands. Chrissy slid the thong down to my knees. She held it while I stepped out of it.

I looked around. There was a couple dancing right next to us. He had his hands on the woman's ass. He saw what Chrissy did. He smiled at me. He said something to the woman he was dancing with. She looked. She gave me a thumbs up.

Chrissy was still grinding against my naked ass. My pussy was now grinding into my husband. No one could see either, but I knew they weren't covered. I loved the feeling. It was hot knowing I was naked practically from the waist down, in a crowd, and no one really knew. My pussy was wet. I was wondering if Jim could feel how hot it was against his leg. I wondered if I'd leave a wet spot.

Chrissy took Jim's hands and put them on my ass. As she did she put my thong in Jim's hand. I could feel the material in his hand against my skin.

I felt her hands slide between Jim And I. Her hands were on my naked skin. Just above my pussy. I could feel them pressed between Jim and I. I realized the back of her hand must be feeling his hard cock. The idea turned me on. One of her hands slowly crept lower. It was slowly getting closer and closer to my pussy. I felt myself tilting my hips up to push closer to her hand, but she controlled the pace. She was taking her time. I was concentrating. The suspense of where that hand was going and when it would get there was driving me nuts. I wanted to stop her, but I also wanted to push her fingers into me.

Her other hand she slid up my arm and took one of my hands. She guided it between us to Jim's cock. Using her hand she rubbed my hand against his cock. I knew we were doing it together. I knew she could feel it against her hand as well.

The other hand finally reached my clit. She grazed it. I sighed and kissed my husband hard. Her hand slid lower. She had it on my clit. I kissed Jim hard. As I did I came. Right on the dance floor. I moaned into his mouth.

Jim loved it when I talked dirty. If there was ever an occasion this was it. I put my mouth to his ear and said. "She's fingering my clit." He kissed me again.

Chrissy's hand slid down my slit. I was soaked. Her fingers dipped inside my pussy as she got them wet she'd slide her wet fingers back up over my clit.

"Oh my god Jim, she's got her fingers in my cunt," I said.

"Do you like that baby? Knowing that this woman has her fingers in my cunt while we're surrounded by all these people?"

He kissed me again. I came again. I could feel my juices on my dripping down my thighs.

Chrissy removed her fingers and slid them between my husband's lips and mine. Between us we sucked them clean.

All of a sudden Chrissy pulled my skirt down. Someone from the bridal shower came up to her, said something and disappeared into the crowd.

Chrissy turned me around and kissed me passionately. She then reached over my shoulder, grabbed my husband's shirt, pulled him forward and kissed him the same way.

She said, "I've gotta go," and disappeared into the crowd.

I turned to my husband and said, "Get me out of here and fuck me before I fuck you on the dance floor."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • One Night in Vegas

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds