• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • A Great Friend

A Great Friend

It was a beautiful winters morning and Martin woke up in a depressing mood. Martin was a middle aged man, however at the age of 30 he looked much younger, which he was proud of. He had slept on his friend's sofa overnight, and he didn't have a good night's sleep. He was uncomfortable all night, and wished he had decided to sleep on the floor instead.

His best mate was called Ian, who was slightly older at the age of 33. Again like Martin looked much younger. Ian had a beautiful wife called Megan, who was 30 years old.

Megan was about 5ft 10, a decent size. She was a slim lady and was very proud of her body. She had nice size breasts, but her ass was the main feature of a sexy looking lady.

Her husband was a bit more stocky, but neither of them minded that. He was 6ft 1', and this pleased Megan very nicely as it meant that he had a nice size cock which she had enjoyed ever since that started dating 16 years ago.

Despite it being a winter's night, it was quite warm in Ian's and Megan's room. This meant that Ian had slept naked, even tho he did this most nights. Megan only slept in her panties and her bra.

It was 09:06 am when Martin came into the couple's room and seen them snogging. He was expecting this as they do it every morning. Ian pulled his lips away from his wife's and said morning.

"Yeh, morning guys" moaned Martin. He was the same size as Megan, but unlike Ian he was slimmer, but still had a nice sized cock which would please any woman. He was single however as he broke up with his girlfriend who he had been dating for 3 years only two weeks ago.

"What's up?" said Megan in a confused way.

"I didn't sleep well, the sofa wasn't very comfy." cried Martin.

"Sorry mate," Ian said in an upset way. "You still tired?"

"Yeh I am mate." Martin said this in a very upsetting way.

"Sleep the other side of Megan, she won't mind" Ian said in an exciting way.

At this point Martin had completely forgot that he was only in boxers and thought this would put Megan off from letting him sleep on the other side of her.

Megan said it was fine, and Martin jumped into bed and started to drift off.

...

Martin was only asleep for 10 minutes when Ian woke him up. Martin rubbed his eyes to astonishment. He looked towards the end of the bed to see Megan naked. He couldn't believe it!

A tent started growing in his boxers, they was already too small for him. He got very uncomfy and had to take them off. Suddenly Martin got really excited and completely forgot that he needed sleep.

Ian, Martin and Megan was all naked, and now Megan had climbed onto the bed, throwing the quilt off the bed. She slid on in between the two men whos cocks were very hard.

Ian then said "Martin, you've been my best friend for years, it's time you joined in our sex, time for a threesome which we've mentioned in the past."

Martin was speechless. Ian didn't need a yes from Martin, a nod was fine. Megan started to begin.

She slowly got her two hands on the men's cocks, and moved up and down slowly. She got faster and was wanking the men in a vicious but non painful way.

She stopped the handjob and led on her side facing Martin. She gave him a sloppy kiss on his lips and told him to finger her. Ian got on his knees and watched his wife getting fingered by his friend. All he could do was smile while wanking his cock.

Martin had got Megan's pussy very wet, now she told them to fuck her.

Martin slowly put his cock into her wet pussy, which he had 2 fingers in for around 5 minutes. He lifted her leg up and started to fuck her. She moaned loudly and then could feel her ass being fucked by her husband.

"Guys, fuck me harder, I love your massive hard cocks inside me. So glad I'm on the pill, that I want both of you to finish off inside me." Moaned Megan very loudly.

Ian and Martin had been fucking her for 10 minutes when she orgasmed. The two men carried on fucking her, and now even harder. Ian started to moan, and then came into her ass. Her ass was filled with his cum. She looked towards Martin who now was moaning, and then he pushed the hardest he had ever pushed a cock into a girls pussy before. This led him to cum into Megan's pussy.

Megan led there on the bed to see the men's cocks dripping with cum, which dripped onto her face.

"Thanks Ian for letting me join in."

"Aye, anytime buddy! Anytime you are upset, come round and shag my wife as hard as you want. I won't join in next time either, all yours!"

Martin grabbed his boxers and went downstairs to make some breakfast. He then shouted up the stairs "you are a great friend."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • A Great Friend

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 559 milliseconds