• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • The Underground Pt. 01

The Underground Pt. 01

It was bright day in London and the crisp air felt good to breathe in. We had decided to go shopping, that is, my step-mom, my step-sister and I. Earlier that morning it had rained so there was a little moisture in the air but it was better than the downpour that came the night before.

As we lingered from shop to shop my step-mother and her daughter took delight in pointing at the various articles of clothing in the windows. My step-mother was slender and tall with shoulder-length chestnut-auburn hair. She was fit, and she held herself with confidence and smiled with ease. She wore tight white jeans which showed off her tight, curvy butt. Her daughter, however was taller and more heavy set (most likely from the birth control pills), and needless to say her chest filled out quite nicely in her white spandex-like top.

When we passed a lingere shop the girls giggled and my step-mother jokingly played,

"Hey Mark, do you need anything?"

"Ha, ha," I replied sarcastically, but then quipped, "well, I have been meaning to buy you both Christmas presents" and for a second they stared at me with silent awkward eyes until my step-mother, Jean, quickly countered,

"Oh yes, look at that sexy, white lace-up outfit, I think we would both look good in that, don't you think Chrissy?" and her daughter replied with a sarcastic yet final,

"Great, Mom, it's what I always wanted," and that's when we all spotted a bakery just on the next corner past the alley and all had the idea to have something delicious to eat.

We sat down and had our coffee, tea, cakes and cookies (it was Christmas time, afterall,) and talked about the Queen of England and the original Christmas story. Jean and Chrissy had gone off onto a big tangent about the muppets Christmas story when I looked back over at the lingerie shop, with all the manequins sporting the tight sexy lingerie of all different colors and thread types... and then I began imagining both Jean and Chrissy dressed in each. As I daydreamed of this I heard the soft-tonalities of their voices and I imagined the rising and falling of their voices as moaning and groaning. In fact, what drew me back into the conversation was Jean's groaning when she said,

"Ooh, I love these cookies."

Chrissy and I both exchanged looks but we both knew as well that her mother was a fit, and sexual lady.. so it was normal and Jean didn't mind. Chrissy broke my glance and asked her mother about the play we would be seeing and I drifted back into my dream, now imagining both of them here before me in the lingerie, now bending over in front of me, now moaning my name...

"Don't you think Mark?" asked Jean

"What? Oh yes, it would be nice, I mean, I agree," and both of the girls giggled and asked,

"Really? you were saying earlier how much you didn't enjoy them, do you really think that's what you would like to do tonight?"

"I mean, I am not opposed to it," I said, having no idea what they had proposed.

"Great!" exclaimed Chrissy, "I'll call Erin and have her bring the movie over."

We finished up our tea and cookies and when I stood up a nice little bit of eye-candy appeared before me I saw Jean bent over to pick up the purse which had fallen to the floor. She had just fallen to her knees and had pushed her butt back fishing for the purse. Under her white jeans she wore a tight white g-string. "Wow Jean," I wondered, who's got you dressing so sex?..."

As we left the cafe we found the streets to be crowded with many people. Everyone was doing their shopping. I let Jean and Chrissy go ahead of me and made the occasional glance across the street when I saw a few pure-blond Sweedish girls shout, "SKUL!" as they tipped back a few shots of vodka at an outside bar with enormous heaters.

Finally we made our way to the underground where it was even more crowded. Even getting past the control booth to scan tickets was a challenge, and I felt like a sardine.

On the escalator it was worse: I could feel both the shoulders of the man in front of me and the woman behind me and the snaking line of people trying to move quickly down the escalator but there was little you could do. If one could be more like Sardines, it would not have been possible. It took half an hour just to get to the loading platform and Jean, Chrissy and I did all that we could to not be separated. The loud speaker overhead cautioned,

"Do not move past the yellow line. For your safety, do not push. thank you for being considerate as we are experiencing a great amount of traffic at this time."

"NO SHIT!" Jean said, and I frowned and agreed with a shake of my head.

A train arrived and we missed it by just the three spaces that we needed.

"Oh my god," Chrissy said, "this is unbelievable... look at all these fucking people!"

"It's five minutes until the next train," I said, and we all sighed, except Chrissy let out a small whine that finished with a tiny groan.

Everyone was touching everyone in one way or another. Shoulders to shoulders, backs to backs, fronts to fronts, there was no avoiding it. It was all I could do to turn my hips so that a man's groin wouldn't be in my ass. I was getting pissed. Finally the train arrived and yet again there were only three spaces left so Jean, Chrissy and I got on the train. I barely fit in as the doors closed. It was stuffy and humid in the train, and with my coat on it was definitely going to be too hot. Then I noticed that Jean was facing me. She was so close to me and the only thing separating her crotch from mine was her shopping bag.

Before we could say anything over the beeping from the doors, the train jolted into gear and my chest pressed against Jean's, and she grabbed onto the back of my shoulders in response.

"Oh!" she groaned a little in surprise. And from this and the feeling of her tits against my chest I was instantly half-hard. Something was definitely growing in my pants. Realizing what had just happened Jean squirmed to turn around to hide her face but in doing so removed the bag which separated her crotch from mine, and as the train swayed again her ass pressed directly onto my semi-hard erection which surged even more and I flushed. I could feel her ass cheeks cradling my cock and I heard her let out another little groan, which didn't seem entirely of discomfort.

Meanwhile, Chrissy was oblivious as she was facing the other direction, but it seemed like she was preoccupied in a similar fashion with another tall man in a dark blue suit.

There was nothing we could do. Here I was, with my cock fully erect in my thin trousers and my step-mother's tight ass bumping into me. There was nothing anyone could do or say, and I let out an unescapable groan myself. I could sense Jean trying everything she could do to keep her ass away from my groin but the more that she tried to pull away the more the shifting of the train's gears sent her with even more force back into my grotch. My step-mother was grinding on me whether she liked it or not.

"Well I guess Christmas has come early, h-uh John?" she said nervously trying to make the situation less awkward, and then train bolted into gear again.

The train's operator came on, "Ladies and Gentlemen, be advised we are stopping the train as there has been a slight accident on the next platform due to the great number of people. We will be stopping the train until cleared to advance. Thank you for your patience."

When the train put on the brakes and my step-mother's ass went as deep as it could into my crotch, and she groaned. And that's when my cellphone began to vibrate in my front pocket. The sensation made my cock rock hard, and Jean could feel it too. It was a powerful vibration.

However, there was no way I could reach my phone from my pocket. The train had stopped, but because people were trying to look out the window we were completely sandwiched together. How I was getting reception with my phone in the underground I did not know but my phone kept vibrating. And then the lights went out on the train and everyone let out an "OOH!" and the sound of murmurring amidst cries of worry and mild panic spread throughout the car.

And that is when I felt my step-mother wiggling in my groin. My phone kept ringing and I could feel her trying to lift her ass. "Is she trying to get... closer? to the vibration?" I had a strong feeling she was, and so I moved the side of my hips with my vibrating phone into her ass. She let out a little whimper and arched her back up and pushed her hips onto me.

I didn't know what to do but keep moving my hips, and when some of the people in the car shifted to look at the other side of the windows there was a brief amount of time where I could put my hands down to my hips. Someone next to us in the train thought it would be a great idea to entertain everyone and somehow managed to pull out their ipod dock and started to blast rap music. People started shouting in protest and there was a general commotion going on in the dark car and it was difficult to see anything there in the pitch-black tunnel of the underground.

I managed to pull my pants down to my hips and free my fuck-rod and I could feel Jean struggling to take her jeans off too and together we pulled those tight white jeans down just enough. The cabin was in complete chaos with the shouting and the heavy beats from the rap music thumping throughout the whole cabin. I felt her warm and tender skin on mine and navigated my cock between her legs and to her dripping little cunt. I felt her push forward so that she could lift her hips. Someone shouted in protest at her pushing but I didn't wait.

I thrust my thick-veined cock into her, and she sat back on me taking my 7" cock all at once and she groaned loudly, which was just audible over the moans of women from the music. Her muscles contracted tightly and massaged my cock and I couldn't believe it - I was inside my step-mother. She fucked me like a dog in heat and her sopping wet cunt dripped all over us. I wasn't entirely sure but I thought I heard more moaning nearby but it was hard to tell from the rap music.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • The Underground Pt. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 851 milliseconds