• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The Security Guard Fucked My Wife

The Security Guard Fucked My Wife

12

This is a continuation of a previous story called "The Security Guard Fucked Me". If you have not read that story, I suggest that you do that first before continuing with this one. The events of this story occur roughly 3 hours after the first story concluded.

This story features M voy, FF, NC.

******

I was an absolute mess as I pulled in to my driveway a few hours after I finally escaped the elevator and Delia. She had taken me against my will, and the scary thing was that I liked it. During my trip home, I played it over again in my mind. I was ashamed at how easily I was subdued and aroused by Delia. Now, sitting in my driveway with an erection that would not subside, and the smell of Delia's perfume and sex juices still on my clothes, I was paralyzed with fear. If my wife Kim was still awake, I was fairly certain that she would smell Delia on me. If she was asleep, I could shower and try to clear my head, hopefully enough to figure out what to do next. However, sitting here in my driveway, I couldn't tell if she was asleep or awake because the shades were all drawn. I did not want to fuck this up.

Then I had a brainwave: I could just go to a bar and kill a couple more hours. Kim was expecting me home though. Shit... I had come to the realization too late that I had just parked in the driveway. 'No, it's ok. My plan is a good one. I just need to get rid of this boner and get some time to process the most exciting sexual experience of my life.'

I climbed out of my car and locked it, then started walking east towards the Toasty Tiger, a local watering hole that was 20 minutes away on foot.

When I arrived, I took a seat at the bar. Thankfully my erection had subsided with the walk and the cool night air. I pulled out my phone and texted Kim.

'I'm at the Toasty Tiger for a pint. Be home later.'

She replied almost instantly. 'I thought I heard the car in the driveway earlier. You ok?'

'I'm still shaken by the elevator experience and need some time to calm down,' I wrote back.

'Ok, don't drink too much because I have to work tomorrow, so you're looking after the kids, and then we've got baseball practice tomorrow evening.'

'K love you'

Whew! I dodged a bullet there. I ordered a scotch and looked around. Apart from the bartender and a waitress, the only other people here were a couple guys at the bar, and a group of young people at a table. I down my first scotch quickly and ordered a second.

After my fourth scotch, I had calmed down, and not surprisingly, I was feeling no pain. I settled up and walked (ok staggered) home. After fumbling with my keys in the lock, I managed to gain entry. All the lights were off inside, so I was home free.

I went to the basement to shower. As I was undressing, I looked in the mirror and got a big surprise! Delia had left a hickey on my neck! I dimly recalled her sucking on my neck at some point. However, the hickey wasn't the only mark; my arms, legs and abdomen showed red welts that were on their way to becoming bruises. How was I going to explain this to Kim?

My panic returned, along with my arousal. For some reason, I found myself recalling how it felt when Delia sodomized me with her baton. I touched my cock and sniffed my fingers, savouring the scent of our juices. As I was replaying the whole elevator rape in my head, my prick became rigid. I stroked myself, remembering how it felt to be buried balls deep in Delia's gooey gash. Fuck it! I needed to masturbate.

I stepped into the shower, started the water, then began to jerk off. I lathered up some soap and began to stroke myself, replaying the earlier scenes in my head. I even shoved a couple fingers up my ass and fucked myself. When I got to the part where she made me eat my cum out of her freshly fucked cunt, I came again, shooting ropes of my jism on the shower wall.

After my orgasm, my cock deflated and I began to feel shame at what I had done. I finished showering, cleaned up after myself and slowly climbed upstairs.

As I reached the top of the landing I had another brainwave. Maybe if I "fell" down the stairs, I'd have an excuse for the welts and bruises. I contemplated this for a couple minutes, weighing the pros and cons in my drunken mind. I could see no other way around it, so I purposely tried to go down three steps. As expected, I missed and tumbled down the stairs and landed in a heap at the bottom of the landing.

As you can imagine, the racket woke my family, and Kim and the kids rushed out of their respective bedrooms to investigate the noise. They found me lying face down on the landing, moaning in pain. I honestly thought I had broken something.

"Oh my god James! What happened?"

"Ow, I think I missed a step somewhere."

My youngest asked if I was ok.

"I think I might have broken something."

"Don't move. I'll get an ambulance." Kim rushed back to our room and I could hear her reporting my "accident" and providing our address to the operator.

My oldest brought me a glass of water and helped me drink it while we awaited the ambulance. Kim called her mom and explained what had happened and could she meet us at the hospital to take over caring for the kids.

The ambulance arrived and things got a little bit fuzzy. I drifted in and out of consciousness as they loaded me into the back of the vehicle. The next several hours were a haze of painkillers and unconsciousness and doctors and Kim looking concerned and EMTs and scotch and Delia's hairy pussy and elevators not working and Delia telling me she was going to fuck my wife.

When I came to, Kim was curled up in the chair beside the bed. I called out to her.

She stirred, yawned and then came over to the bed. "Relax James. You're in the hospital."

"What happened?"

"You fell down the stairs at home. I guess you were really drunk. We'll talk about that later by the way mister. Anyway, you broke your left arm and wrist, and you've sprained your right ankle. You also have a concussion. The EMT says it could have been worse and we're lucky we didn't move you."

I told Kim I was in pain and thirsty, so she went to fetch the nurse and returned with some water. After I took a gulp, she resumed speaking. "You must have passed out from the shock. The EMTs roused you and managed to get you into a stretcher. You were babbling about batons and scotch and elevators. The EMT gave you something to help with the pain and brought you here. They set your bones and treated you and you've been asleep for 10 hours."

"The kids?"

"They're with my parents. You know mom; she's spoiling them. She's taking them out for ice cream."

"Good," I said. I smiled weakly at her, but her face looked grave.

"You'll be ok, and the doctors say you're going to be released in a couple days. Can you tell me anything else about last night?"

"Not really Hun. It's kind of fuzzy after I texted you from the Tiger."

She sighed and said, "Fine. Get some rest. We'll talk later."

I spent the next several hours fading in and out of consciousness.

The next day (Sunday) I felt better and more lucid. My mother-in-law brought my kids in to visit. Kim returned to work for a half day. By that evening I ached everywhere, but felt much better and was looking forward to going home.

The next morning I was released and Kim brought me home. She said she had to go to work for half the day again, and then out and run a couple errands, but would be back in the afternoon.

I was asleep when she returned. She woke me and said we needed to talk.

"James, how did you get that hickey?"

I'm not sure what I looked like at that moment, but the feeling of being caught and having all my shame catch up to me was indescribable. My heart rate increased and the panic must have been clearly written all over my face. Oh my god! I'm caught! What do I do?

Stupid me, I decided to play dumb. "What do you mean Kim?"

"The hickey that's on your neck. Where did it come from?" I could hear the anger rising in her voice. Her face was getting red, nostrils flaring.

"I must have done it in the fall," I said half-heartedly, but I could tell she wasn't buying it. In fact, it seemed to make her angrier.

"No James, you don't get hickeys from falling. Who is she?"

"Delia..."

She cut me off. "That security guard?!?"

"Yes but you don't understan..."

"Oh I understand completely. How long?"

"How long what Kim?"

"How long have you been fucking her?" This question was punctuated by her hitting the cast on my arm, which was painful, but the anger and hurt in her eyes shattered me.

Then, without waiting for an answer she told me she couldn't look at me and stormed out. I heard the car squeal out of the driveway. I lay there in shock and dismay, turning it over in my mind. If only I'd been honest about it instead of lying and covering up. That regret was absolutely huge.

I kept thinking about what I'd say to Kim to make it up to her. Obviously I was now going to tell her the truth about the elevator and my attempts to cover it up. Hell, I'd even tell her about my little masturbation session before I threw myself down the stairs.

Over the next several hours I tried Kim's cell, but kept getting an 'unavailable' message. About 6pm my mother-in-law rolled in with the kids. I barely kept it together as I talked with her and my kids. I had a hard time answering when my mother in law Claire asked what was wrong. I said I was tired and sore and needed to rest, so she left.

I went upstairs and tried to contact Kim again, but didn't have any luck. I told my eldest to take care of her younger sister because I was going to lie down for a while.

I took a couple painkillers and went to bed, feeling like I had been hit by a truck.

I was awoken Tuesday morning by my mother-in-law asking if I felt any better. I said I still felt rough and could she take the kids after school so that I could get one more day of rest before I needed to return to work. She asked why Kim wasn't helping out more.

I must have taken a really long pause because Claire had to repeat the question. I swallowed hard and fumbled my way through an excuse about her work needing extra attention. It had been 24 hours since I had heard from my wife!

Hesitantly, I asked Claire if she had heard from Kim. "Not since you got home from the hospital James. Give her my love when you see her. Gotta go. Feel better."

Ok, so she wasn't at her mother's. Maybe she was at work. I called her direct line and got her machine. Then I called the general line and asked to get transferred to Debbie, a lady who sits nearby.

According to Debbie, she had not been in to her office today or yesterday. Now I was starting to panic. I had been thinking at first that she was likely just out blowing off steam somewhere. But surely she would have notified her mom or work if she needed a break.

I hobbled to the bathroom to have a shower and compose myself. When I returned to my room, there was a text waiting for me from a number I didn't recognize. My heart sank as I read it.

"3:30 today. 340 Price Ave, apartment 402. Come alone. If you go to the cops, there will be 'consequences'"

The realization that Delia had my wife dawned on me slower than you might imagine. I stared at it dumbly for what seemed like hours while I struggled to grasp what the message meant. Once I connected the dots to Kim's apparent disappearance, it again took ages to really tie that to Delia, the only person in recent memory who had threatened my wife.

Once my brain cleared that last hurdle though, it went a mile a minute, formulating plans, only to discard them as unworkable. I made up hundreds of scenarios, but each one seemed to be doomed to failure. Eventually I came to the realization that if I went to the police, something worse than kidnapping might happen to my wife. Besides, I reasoned that I might be able to negotiate with Delia. She seemed to be infatuated with me; maybe I could use it to my advantage.

I made up my mind to go to the specified address at the appointed time.

I arrived outside a modest mid-rise apartment in an ugly part of town an hour early. I felt so anxious, frightened and nervous, but I wanted to scope it out first. I sat in a coffee shop across the street from the building and observed people coming and going. By 3:25 I still had not seen any sign of either Kim or Delia, so I decided to keep my appointment.

My hands were shaking as I opened the outer door, and again when I stepped into the elevator and pushed the button for the fourth floor. The elevator doors closed, and I ascended in silence. When the doors opened on the fourth floor, I was greeted by a dimly lit hallway. The carpet had seen better days, and there were a few rips in the outdated wallpaper.

To my left I saw apartment 401 so I started in that direction. Around the corner, I stopped in front of the door marked 402. I put my ear up to the door, but could not hear any noise coming from inside. I stood there, paralyzed with excitement, fear, shame, lust, anger, concern. All of these competing emotions kept me rooted in place. I needed to knock on the door, but I couldn't bring myself to do so.


Around the corner I heard another door open and close. A moment later, I heard the elevator ding, and then the doors close. I was again alone in the hallway, hovering outside the door. I began to second-guess myself; should I leave and call the cops? I mean I knew they should be right inside this apartment.


Still, another part of me wanted to deal with this without police involvement. I would rescue my wife by myself. I figured that I had something over Delia (after all, she had assaulted me in the elevator).

I steeled myself and knocked on the door. No answer. I knocked louder. Still no answer. Hesitantly, I tried the knob and it turned. The door opened into a dingy hallway. The apartment looked and felt empty; there was no furniture in my line of sight, no shoes or coats in the hallway, no background noise, nothing. I ventured further down the hall and walked past the kitchen. Again, it seemed empty.

I crossed the living room into another corridor that had two doors at the end of it. I opened the left door and found the bathroom, again empty. The only other door was the one across the hallway. I opened it slowly.

There was a chair in the middle of the room, with a laptop placed on the seat. Perched on the top of the laptop, I could see a webcam with a flashing red light. There was a sticky note on the laptop screen. I stepped towards the laptop and read the note, which simply said "WAKE ME UP".

I tapped the mousepad and the laptop came to life. The desktop appeared, and then a popup window appeared. Kim was tied to a bed! She was naked and splayed out. Her arms and legs were tied to the bedposts. She was gagged, and appeared to be asleep. Mercifully, she didn't appear to be injured from what I could tell.

Then Delia strode into the frame, also naked holding the baton.

"Hello James. I met Kim on her way to work yesterday and invited her over to my place."

"Delia, you let her go this instant. Kim!"

"There's no use in shouting James. She's out – I gave her some chloroform to knock her out because she was being rather uncooperative with me."

"Delia, I swear I will destroy you! Let her go."

"I don't think so James. Remember in the elevator when I said I was going to fuck your wife with my baton and make you watch?"

I remained silent.

"James, do you remember that? I want to hear you say it."

I continued to remain silent. She stepped towards Kim, laying unconscious on the bed, and once she was standing over her torso, raised the baton above her head like she was about to begin hitting my wife in the ribs with it.

I broke my silence. "Wait! Delia wait! Yes I remember you saying that."

"Saying what James?"

"Saying that you were going to...going to...going to fuck my wife with the baton while I watched."

She smiled, seemingly pleased with herself. Her eyes twinkled. "And what else did I say I was going to do James?"

"You said you would make her eat my cum out of you."

"Out of where?"

"I believe you said...uh...out of your asshole."

She squealed, "Very good James. You have a very good memory for detail. What do you guys think?"

What? Who was she talking to?

Then I started to hear faint dings through the laptop speakers. She stepped towards the computer and webcam on her end. She got close to the cam and I could tell she was reading responses. She was obviously broadcasting this and people were observing and now commenting.

She said, "Yes Elmer69, she is the best looking yet. Yes...No...No, she's the wife of somebody I know from work. No Ted123inOKC, she didn't come willingly. Yes UncleBobby694U, I did fuck her husband, and no I don't have the video of it. No of course not you idiot, it would incriminate me."

I spoke up, "Delia, you don't have to do this. Just let her go and we can forget this whole thing."

"Hold on everyone, James is talking at me." Her face suddenly loomed large in the frame. "What were you saying James?"

"Delia, I was asking you to let her go. You can let her go and we'll just walk away from it all. We won't go to the cops or anything. Just please, don't hurt Kim. Tell me where you are and I will come and get her, then you never need to see us again."

"Nope, I don't think so James. I'm having too much fun."

I had a brainwave. This was now beyond me to fix. I would go to the cops and spill it and tell them to look at the elevator security footage from Friday as my proof.

However, since I am not a hostage negotiator by trade, in my triumph at my awesome thought, I made the mistake of explaining my brainwave to her and threatened to expose her to the cops. She laughed at me. I asked why she was laughing. "From where I'm standing Delia, you're as good as caught."

She left frame again and returned a moment later holding a piece of paper. The name and other details were crossed out, but the words "RAPE KIT administered 09/25/14" and "Tested positive for seminal fluid" were clearly highlighted.

"I went and got a rape kit done after our little encounter in the elevator on Friday. So I believe that you will keep your mouth shut and will not go to the cops. You are going to cooperate with me James, or you will find yourself somebody's bitch in prison. And that won't be as pleasant as when you were my bitch in the elevator."

Turning her attention back to the screen, she said, "Alright gang, who wants to see me fuck this fine lady with Leroy?" After a moment, she said, "OK, and who wants to see James masturbate while he watches me fuck his bitch with Leroy? OK, I knew you'd be into it Ted123inOKC. Really Darrel, you want to watch him jerk off too? OK, different strokes I guess."

Turning her attention back to me, she said, "Strip James, naked. I want you to watch me fuck Kim here with this big black motherfucker. And I want you to jerk yourself while you watch. And if you can cum before Kim does, I will release her to you. However, if she cums first, she is still mine. Got it?"

I remained in stunned silence. She must have taken that for assent.

She approached the bed and waved something (must have been smelling salts) in front of Kim's face. I saw Kim begin to come around slowly. Then her eyes opened wide and she looked around and saw Delia. She let out a low groan, and struggled against her restraints. I called out to her, "Kim! Kim, are you ok?

"James? James? James, help me!"

Now Delia spoke up. "Easy there Kim. James isn't here. He's watching us from an undisclosed location." She smiled to herself at this little pun. "And my regular viewers, plus several hundred newbies, have decided to come and watch this feed too. I'd tell you to wave hi to our audience, but you seem to be a little tied up at the moment." Again, another smile to herself. She was enjoying this and appeared to be playing it up to her audience too.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The Security Guard Fucked My Wife

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds