• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • The Colony Party Ch. 06

The Colony Party Ch. 06

Priyanka (Priya) was a completely changed person than who she was just 6 hours ago. The long haired dame, draped in a traditional saree who had attended the New Year Party on the top of her colony's community building's terrace was long gone. Her fate got twisted when she came across the 5 men (who had been suspended from school because of her) by the end of the party and played herself into their hands and got caught in the web laid by them.

In 6 hours, she was turned into an egg-head with no hair on any part of her body and a completely masochist slave who had signed a contract accepting her slavery with the men till they released her. Her saree and her mane, which were her past were burnt and the ashes laid on the terrace while Priya was fucked two hours straight by the men's huge cocks straight right next to it. It was 6 AM and Priya was gleaming in the early morning light when the sun rays fell on her as her whole body was waxed and buffed.

The men were tired of fucking Priya for the past 2 hours. Priya was lying in a pool which contained her squirt and cum of the men which had overflown from her pussy. Adi, the chef, knew the people of the colony would not wake up till 9 AM as his sleeping pill in their food would delay their waking time. He got op and proceeded to cler of his duties in cleaning the food section of the party. The other men started cleaning up the terrace. Deepak went downstairs and unlocked the building to check if the coast was clear. Raj was cleaning all the hair cutting equipment and was putting it back into its kit. Shaym put back the swing set together and placed it back into its original place.

Ashu was having a smoke near Priya and when Priya asked if he can fuck her once more, he smiled and inserted his foot into her ass. Priya got off easily while getting foot-fucked and had an orgasm soon. Others finished cleaning the terrace and met back near Priya to have a cup of coffee.

Deepak said, "I just saw the place where Priya's house is, it's far off and we might get noticed by the security guard who is strolling at the corner."

The others got tensed. But Adi, who had made coffee for all, said "We can take care of him. I'll just create a distraction for him and you'll go to my home with her. It is just round the corner where the security guard is standing. He usually comes by my place for an early morning coffee. Maybe he's searching for me."

Ashu was still giving Priya a foot-job and had no interest in the conversation. Raj panicked and said, "When we're going to your home if the security guard catches us then what?"

Shaym took the ashes of Priya's burnt past remains (saree, hair, etc.), wet it with the liquid from the pool ariound Priya and made a black paste of it. He then smeared it across her face and saw towards the men. The men's face gleamed. With the darker skin Priya looked like some local slut. Ashu stopped pleasing Priya and made her stand up. He held her and opened her pussy lips. Cum and squirt inside the pussy started flowing out. Raj placed his empty coffee cup below her pussy to collect it and asked Adi to get the coffee prepared using this for Priya. Adi went to bring the decaf.

The other men mixed the ash with the sticky fluid on which Priya was lying and prepared a paste. The applied this paste throughout her body. While applying the paste too, the men fondled her breasts and explored her insides again. They finished turning the fair skinned hairless Priya into a Dark skinned hairless woman who resembled a local prostitute. Adi mixed the decaf with the cum in Raj's cup and held it in front of Priya. She took the cup and gulped it without saying anything.

The men later cleaned the terrace completely with water and cleaned it so well that no one could think something had happened there tonight. Ashu was still horny and he said he'd escort Priya along the way. Adi went ahead to distract the security guard. He said, "Don't come out of the building until I'm near the corner and wait for my signal." The others nodded and waited on the terrace for his signal.

Adi exited the building and went straight towards the guard. The others, on seeing Adi exiting the bulding, decided to go down from the terrace and into the lounge of the community building. Ashu who was horny had started fucking Priya in the background. The others were furious with him but Priya was happily getting fucked.

The men rolled their eyes and went ahead. Ashu lifted Priya with her legs and with his Pinus still in her pussy, followed others. As they were descending down the stairs, Ashu would trust into Priya with every step and Priya let out a moan of pleasure every time his 6" dick thrust into her pussy with each step. Her moans would echo throughout the building.

Meanwhile, Adi was going towards the guard and said from distance, "Hello Ramu kaka (uncle)! Waiting for your coffee?"

The 40's aged Ramu replied, "Yes. I've been waiting for you. It's already 6;30 AM. You know how much I love your coffee early in the morning. It just makes my day."

As Adi came closer Ramu saw his eyes and said, "Didn't you sleep yesterday? You look so tired."

Adi replied, "Yes I didn't sleep much. I was awake the whole night chatting with my friends." And he sneezed.

Thinking the sneeze was the signal, the men darted out from the building and Ashu right behind them, with his dick still in Priya. They came to an abrupt stop near Ramu and just froze. Ramu just smiled and said looking towards Adi, "I know what had been keeping you all up. Had a nice night I presume fucking a local slut?" The men in unison nodded and darted into Adi's house with Priya.

Adi wondered if Ramu had figured that it was Priya. But Ramu, chuckling with laughter on seeing the men's reaction, said, "Ok beta (as son with respect), you don't need to give me any coffee today. Take a good rest.. It looks like you got some slut from out of city. Next time if you want any just let me know." And winked at Adi and started going towards his post at the entrance of the colony, still chuckling.

Adi let out a sigh and thought they had got away. But then suddenly ramu turned and asked, "Have you seen Priyanka somewhere? She's not back at her home even though it is morning. Has something happened to her?"

With a poker face Adi replied, "I saw her going back with her school friends as soon as the greetings were exchanged. Maybe she's with them." And suddenly priya's moaning voice started to come out from the inside of Adi's home.

Ramu said, "Hmm. Ok. Maybe they were her close friends... You continue beta, looks like your night is not over yet. Your friends are still fucking the slut. Go and fuck her and get your money's worth." And gave a thumbs up to Adi and left.

Adi replied with a smile, "Yes uncle... Sure..." and as soon as the guard went out of sight Adi darted into his house and locked the door only to see that it was Ashu who was still fucking Priya her brains out. Her ash paste was coming off and it stuck to him. Ashu finished soon after seeing Adi's furious face and left Priya hanging.

Priya was begging someone to fuck her, then Raj inserted her tail-dildo into her ass and she was in her own pleasure world. Adi told Ashu to put Priya in the bathroom and come back. Ashu obliged and put Priya in Adi's bathroom and returned. Adi had calmed down, thanks to others and he set out to kitchen to get breakfast ready.

Ashu was still horny and wanted to fuck priya but the others held him back. They decided to wash the ash of Priya's body and get her to her place without getting noticed. And since Ashu was horny, they told him to mastrubate and cum all over Priya. After Ashu did that, they locked him out of the bathroom and washed Priya thoroughly. All the ash and wax were separated from her body by scrubbing it off and then her whole body was dried. She was bought to the hall and told to sit. Priya again shifted on to all her fours and sat on her ass like a dog.

Adi prepared the food for the men, but said. "It's already 7 AM. The guards change their shift at 7:30 AM and we have a time gap of 10 minutes to get Priya into her house and you guys off this premises. So you guys can escape and I can also be safe in this colony." The men agreed as Adi was the mastermind of this whole plan to submit Priya. They agreed to get Priya dressed up but her bursts were big and Adi had no clothes that could fit her.

Time was running out and then Deepak suggested, "Let's paint clothes on her body. No one will notice that from afar and since I'm also a body painter artist, let me do it." The men agreed and body paint was taken out from his kit.

The movement of brush on her body caused tickling sensations on her shin and Priya was getting wet again. The men were surprised at the elasticity of her fit body. Her holes, which were ravaged for so long all night were back to their previous position and it looked as if they had not been touched at all.

In 5 minutes, Deepak gave her a dark navy blue crop shorts which covered her pussy and her ass and just 3" of her thigh. The detailing of the pockets was also very good. In the next 3 minutes, Priya had a bright red tight-fit crop top which matched the colour of her nipples. The dress was drawn with so detail that no one could recognise she was naked. The men decided to paint some hair on her head too as a bald girl would steer heads and call for attention. Thus, Priya's head was painted so as to give her a short pixie look.

Everyone praised Deepak's skill but there was no time to waste as the time was 7;25 AM and he paint had not dried yet. They dried the paint using a hair drier and took her out of the house by 7;30 AM. Ramu kaka was coming towards Adi's house and was surprised to see a girl with them. He asked, "Who is this?"

The men panicked. Adi replied with his poker face, "She is our Priyanka." Everyone was shocked hearing this, including Priya. Adi continued, "She was at my house, she and her friends had taken my house key to chat in there. She had lot a bet with her friends while playing a game of strip poker and hence she has lost all her hair and dress. The girls had took all her cut hair and her dress and she was left alone in my home.

She was sleeping in my house draped in my bed sheet. We saw her plight when we went in and then gave her the clothes, which this guy (he pointed at Deepak) had bought for his 8 year old sister for her to wear. Since this guy was also a barber, he gave her this style to make her hair look decent. Isn't she looking adorable?"

Ramu saw with stern eyes from Adi to all his friends and then looked at the unrecognizable Priya. All of them nodded when Adi finished speaking. Ramu kaka then gave out a sigh and said, "You are very good men indeed. You didn't take advantage of a woman in plight I'm proud of you all. Let me escort Priya to her building." He started moving towards Priya but Priya spoke, "No kaka, these good men will escort me to my home you can come along if you want."

Ramu agreed and all of them went and dropped Priya at her house. Adi went in along with kaka into her house an put her to bed and came out. While coming out, Adi allegedly sneaked a key of Priya's building into his pocket. When they came out Ramu said, "Poor girl, what bad friends she had. It's good that she has good guys llike you around." The men just nodded.

Adi came out and locked Priya's house from outside. He said to Ramu, "Don't worry kaka, I'll take care of her." Ramu patted on his back and asked, "What happened to that prostitute?"

Adi replied, "She was hiding behind us back and left as soon as we took the turn to enter Priya's building. Didn't she guys?" the men nodded.

Ramu said, "Hmm.., strange that I didn't notice that. Maybe I was shocked seeing poor Priya like this that I failed to notice her. Ok men, bye my shift is over. Hope to see you all sometime soon." And saying so kaka left.

The men gave a huge sigh and were glad Adi's tongue got them out of trouble. They thanked him and he gave them their boxes of breakfast and the men bid adieu to him and left the colony.

After a few hours, a few passengers in a bus were wide asleep. When the conductor checked them, they behaved like drunk men. These 4 passengers were forcefully thrown out of the bus and they sat on the side of the road. The men were angry as they felt betrayed and tried to cross the busy road but they came across a heavy truck and all of them died on spot. Since they were drunk, it was termed as accident and no further investigation was done.

On seeing the news of the death of 4 men on the highway in the 9 AM news, the colony people, who had woken up by now, were shocked. But Adi gave a sly look on his face and looked over at the sleeping Priya. He kept on murmuring in his mind.. PRIYA was HIS.. She was all his... only HIS.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • The Colony Party Ch. 06

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 504 milliseconds