• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • The Corner Pt. 02

The Corner Pt. 02

12

(This is a total fantasy written by me for fun. It is not real either legally or in real life and is a product of my imagination. It contains spanking, humiliation and other fetish. Please do not read if this bothers you. All characters are 25 year old or older.)

I wake to feel the sun in my eyes and a young woman standing over me. I stretch my arms above my head, as I remember where I am. I recall the events of last night from the spanking on my bare backside, to the soapy mouth washing, to the humiliation of standing in the corner. I am at my 28 year old male neighbor's house, whose car I hit yesterday morning with my car. I am a 38 year old female lawyer, and he disciplined me for my attitude and bratty mouth.

She speaks softly to me: "I am Lisa Belmont. Master has put me in charge of you, while he deals with the car situation. I am Master's submissive and he expects you to obey me until he returns. He has given me permission to discipline you."

"Stand at attention Elizabeth," She orders in a firm voice.

I start to hesitate, but then remember what happened last night. I rise slowly to my feet and stand with my heels together and my hands at my side. I blush as I am wearing a short Tinker Bell night shirt and a too tight cotton panty. The night shirt and panty belong to Lisa, who wears it when she is punished.

Lisa is a few inches shorter than me with long brown hair worn in a ponytail. She is very attractive with soft brown eyes and beautiful clear skin. She wears no makeup. I have seen her playing tennis in the park near the house. Her legs are lightly muscled and tanned. I notice she seems to have strong arms and hands from playing tennis so often. I have seen her retrieve the tennis balls by bending in half exposing her ruffled white cotton panty under her short white tennis skirt.

She is wearing a nightshirt, but unlike me it is not child-like. It is a light pink and ends just above her knees. Her breasts are very perky. I can see her nipples pushing against her lightweight nightshirt. As she moves I hear the tinkling of bells. It appears as though she is wearing bells on her tight body. I remember Master saying I might be wearing them in the future.

Last night Master placed the pacifier in my mouth and strapped it behind my head. This morning it is around my neck held by a pink ribbon. However, I am still wearing locked mittens to stop me from masturbating during the night. My lips, chin, and the top of my nightshirt are wet, because of the drooling caused by my pacifier. I can feel that my panty is damp, as I stand at attention.

Lisa notices, as well, and attempts to rub her hand on my panty between my legs to check the wetness. I am thinking I can't believe this, as she can be no older than 25, and I push her hand away from my slit covered tight panty. Lisa says: "Master told me that you can be a handful and told me to deal with you accordingly."

With one motion Lisa takes my wrist and pulls me towards her. She is strong from the tennis exercise, and places her foot on the chair beside the bed. She flips me over her bent knee, which is resting on the chair, so I am dangling in a mortifying position. My 38 year old backside is high over her leg and both my head and legs are balanced across her bent leg. She has me secured so that she can take down my Tinker Bell panty over my hips and down my hind end to my knees.

I am humiliated, mortified and embarrassed to be in this shameful position being bare bottomed over a 25 year olds knee. Clearly this was a mistake in judgement, which I am more certain, as I feel her land the first blow on my tender cheeks. I was paddled last night for the first time in my life. Her right palm is like a piston as she lands swat after swat. I feel like my backside is a tennis ball and she is practicing. I start to lick my legs and she lands two swats on my upper thighs and I stop kicking. I am resigned to accepting my spanking. After some 20 swats she stops and stands me in place.

My panty is at my ankles, as she lets me stand and makes me waddle over to the corner, where I stood last night. My nose is against the wall, and my legs are straight with my heels together. I am sobbing from the pain and the embarrassment. She takes her finger and diddles my slit from behind and whispers in my ear: "I thought you are wet."

After some ten minutes with my backside exposed I start to fidget and get another swat from Lisa making me jump. "Please Lisa may I go to the bathroom I really have to go."

"You will call me Ma'am, Young lady and you will ask correctly," She orders.

"Yes Ma'am," I say as I dance from leg to leg.

"May I go potty and do pee-pee please Ma'am?" I ask pleadingly.

"Come with me Little One and then you can start your corner time over," She says as she grasps my ear and marches me slowly to the bathroom. She gets the little girl potty places it in the center of the room and orders me to squat.

I squat over the potty displaying my vulva to her. I am ashamed to be in this humiliating position once again, after last night, when Master made me so the same thing. I cannot pee while she is observing me. She is not as patient, as Master, and orders me stand. She bends me over and smacks my bare bottom several times telling me to hurry up. The smacks make me forget my embarrassment and I squat and quickly do my business into the potty. When I finish she takes some toilet tissue and wipes me dry.

Lisa orders me to stand and to remove my panty from my ankles. I do so as she takes it from my hand and places it over my head and face with the gusset facing my nose. I can smell my arousal and feel the wetness. Next she takes my hand and marches me to the potty room corner. She grabs a container of baby powder and sprinkles it on the floor in the corner where I will stand. She orders me to stand on the powder indicating she will know, if I move because of the powder. My face is burning red from shame, as I stand bare bottomed facing the wall standing on the baby powder.

I can smell my arousal from the wet gusset over my nose and face. My bare backside is on display and I dare not move. I hear Lisa go across the hall to the bedroom. I am standing silently my feet in one spot, my legs straight and my face facing the wall. I think to myself that I will behave from now on. I hate to face the wall like a child. After all I am a mature woman; however, it seems to calm ne down and make me concentrate on being obedient. This has never happened to me previous to yesterday. I feel so submissive and even crave approval. The time passes and after a while I hear footsteps on the stairs. It must be Master.

Master is going to see me in the corner. I hope he does not give me another tanning. I am so sore.

He arrives in the bathroom and tells me to turn around. Lucky for me I did not move while standing in the corner. He would have noticed the movement in the baby powder. I feel foolish with my panty covering my face and head. I hear him say: "You look ridiculous with your Tinker Bell panty covering your head. Who told you to put your panty over your head Missy?"

I say through the panty: "Miss Lisa, Master."

"Come over here Young Lady," He orders. I do so and stand in front of him with the panty covering my face. He turns me around and bends me over and swats my behind 5 times making me hop from foot to foot.

"You are never to stand in front of me without permission,' He says with a firm look on his face. I immediately kneel in front of him sobbing quietly from the pain and embarrassment. He takes the panty off of my head making me open my mouth. He tells me to bite down on the wet gusset to hold the panty dangling from my teeth.

"Clean up the baby powder, and when you are finished crawl to the bedroom, do not drop that panty," I hear him say through my tears.

Finishing my task I crawl to the bedroom with the panty still dangling from my teeth. How much more can I be shamed? I learned my lesson. When I reach the bedroom, I see Lisa on her knees. Her nightshirt is raised over her perky breasts. I can see the slave bells attached to her long nipples. Her white cotton panty is at her ankles revealing another bell attached to her clit. Her legs are spread wide and her mouth is open and tongue is extended. Master has the tip of his huge cock head resting on Lisa's tongue. Her hands are clasped behind her back.

I place myself in the same position as Lisa close to where she is kneeling.

I watch as she forms a zero with her mouth, opening her mouth wide to accommodate his length and the thick girth of his cock. I see her mouth water, as she kisses his large cockhead. She uses her tongue to trace a line of drool around his mushroom head. The cockhead pops in and out of her mouth. I see her tongue kiss the slit of his manhood, as she closes her eyes in a state of subspace. I watch as he slightly tilts his hips as she licks his cockhead.

He reaches over and grabs both of her ears to control her movement. She relaxes her head and allows him to control her. His cock is now erect and hard pointing straight at Lisa's mouth. I hear him order her to lick his cock to make it shiny and wet with her saliva. She does as ordered and as her mouth pulls back from licking; there is a long rope of drool connecting with her mouth and his cock.

He begins to thrust his hips gently his member going in and out of her mouth, as if he was shafting her cunt. His hard member seems to get bigger. He controls her movement with both hands. First, thrusting slowly then going deeper. I hear her gag as he bangs his cock against the back of her throat, but she slows her breathing and accepts the intrusion. All her dildo training is paying off.

I see him grab her ponytail, as he holds her steady. His large, thick cock goes further down her throat past her gag reflex. He holds her throat feeling his prick against his hand from the inside of her throat. Finally he pulls out and she breathes in a deep breath. His sperm start to flow from his cockhead in copious amounts landing all over her face and down her throat. She is covered in saliva, drool and cum. Master stands over her continuing to squirt his essence.

He turns to me and says: "Suck me clean then you and your sister go shower. Lisa will shave you clean."

"Yes Sir", I answer and begin to lick his enormous cock clean. I go up and down the thick shaft with my tongue swallowing the cum and saliva on his thick shaft. It takes several minutes to clean my Master. My face is covered in cum. Once I am finished I kneel back in place next to Lisa.

"Submit cocksuckers," He orders. I watch and follow Lisa as she bends forward her tongue resting on his boot and her bare backside perched high in the air with her legs spread as wide as her panty allows. My tongue rests on his other boot. I feel so submissive and shamed yet I am dripping wet. I can feel my juices dripping down my leg. My clit is rock hard and I wish I was allowed to cum. I knew cumming would earn me a spanking.

"You will crawl to the shower, strip, and you both will wash each other. I want both of you shaved from your neck to your toes. Now move," I hear him say and begin to crawl side by side with Lisa. Our faces are covered with saliva and cum. The panties at our ankles restrict our movement as we wiggle forward, into the potty room.

When we reach the shower, which looks like it could hold 4 people, we both stop. Master comes in front of us and removes our night shirts and panties as if we are children. He also removes the clips holding Lisa's bells in one quick motion making her gasp. He speaks to us while patting my head like a puppy: "After your shower I am going to inspect you to insure there is no hair remaining, and then I will take each of your rectal temperature. I am concerned you have not had a bowel movement, Elizabeth, I may have to give you an enema." I am totally mortified to be spoken to as if I were 3 years old, but say nothing and drop my head submissively.

"Okay shower time children," He says.

We both crawl into the shower, as he watches for a few seconds then heads to the bedroom. I have never showered with another woman. I am nervous, but kind of aroused as I wonder what will it feel like. Lisa sits on the shower bench and orders me to stand directly in front of her. She turns on the water adjusting it so it is the perfect temp. My vulva is in front of her as she sits. The water sprays on me, as she spreads my labia apart with two fingers revealing my pink inside. She plays with the inside with a finger, then two expanding me. I start to squirm, so she slaps the front of my bare wet thighs making me jump. "Don't move Missy!" She orders. I watch as she soaps me thoroughly making sure my vulva is wet and soaped.

"Spread your legs wide. I am going to shave you so you are bare. Obey me and don't make me get Master. He will use the spanking strap on your bare wet bottom," She commands.

I spread my legs wide as possible, as I feel my clit get rock hard. I am not sure if my arousal is caused by her touching me or scolding me. I am so deep into subspace I don't care. Yesterday I was a dominant lawyer, but today I feel like a submissive slut.

She takes the safety razor and begins to shave my pubic area making sure she gets all of the pubic fuzz. I have a bikini cut so I do not have much hair, but it is shaved bare and smooth in a few moments. "You will keep yourself smooth and bare or Master will tan your backside with the spanking strap."

She stands in front of me and wipes my face with the wash cloth cleaning my makeup and cum and saliva from my face. She washes under my underarms and runs soap on my breasts and nipples. She pulls both nipples and says: "Master will be stretching your nipples he likes them long."

She then turns me around and sits on the bench again and orders me to bend over. She spreads my cheeks and soaps my crease. She takes the razor and insures there is no hair in between my crease and bottom hole. She is finally finished and begins the process of taking her own shower.

After drying off, we crawl into the bedroom where Master is waiting for us to arrive. I hear him say to us to get on our backs next to each other in diaper position with our heads leaning over the edge of the bed. I watch as Lisa crawls onto the bed and lies on her back and I follow. Her legs spread and bend up to her chest. Her knees are almost touching her breasts and are wide apart. Her head leans over the edge of the bed with her mouth wide open and her tongue stretched out. She is fully exposed to Master. I follow and am in the same position. He places his legs around her head so she can smell his manly odor. She is breathing deeply, as he leans over and feels her vulva searching for hair. He spreads her lips with is fingers expecting her closely. He then spreads her backside cheeks looking closely inside for a wisp of fuzz. Once satisfied he takes a rectal thermometer out of the Vaseline jelly and inserts it into Lisa's rectum in one quick motion.

I can see him lowering the zipper of his jeans and his long, thick hard cock pulses out. He leans over Lisa's mouth and orders: "Suck slut."

She reaches her tongue up to his cockhead as he enters her mouth. I can hear her sucking and slurping making humming sounds. His thick cock slowly enters her mouth touching the back of her throat and goes past her gag reflex. It slides easily down her throat. I can't believe he will do the same to me. I am a novice and will never be able to swallow his thick cock. He feels her throat with one palm feeling for his cock far down her throat. She gasps for air and he pulls out slowly until he allows her to breathe.

Next he comes over to me leaving Lisa breathing heavy and gasping for air. I feel his strong thighs holding my head as he inspects me carefully. He says: "I will be inspecting you closely, Missy make sure you are smooth and bare like a little girl."

I answer: "Yes Sir."

He spreads my thighs and feels each inch of my vulva looking for the stray piece of hair. When he is satisfied my bottom cheeks are spread and he dips the thermometer in between my spread cheeks. My mouth is open and my tongue is extended, but he wants to make sure I stay in this position. Master takes a dental retractor and places it inside my mouth. He stretches my mouth wide and locks the retractor in place. I can feel that I am drooling as I cannot close my mouth. His long cock then enters my mouth slowly with no resistance. I can feel it slowly feeding my throat with a slow steady stroke. Finally he stops, and begins to release from my mouth. Master releases me and unhooks the dental gag and I gasp for air.

Master removes the rectal thermometer from each of our bottom holes and replaces each with a medium anal plug for Lisa and a small size for me. I feel filled to capacity. We then are allowed to stand at attention and he points to the clothes he has laid out.

He says: "Get dressed children," and points to the clothes on the other bed in the room. "We are going to Paddles Restaurant for brunch."

"Yes Sir," We say in unison.

On the bed are two pair of children's white cotton ruffled panties, plus two pairs of children's shorts, two blouses, two training bras, two pair of white ankle socks, two pair of Mary Jane shoes and two bonnets. The shorts are identical except one is a bright yellow pair and the other is bright pink. They are very short and have an elastic band around the waist. The blouse is identical except one is striped pink the other one a striped yellow. In addition, there are two small chains with two thin rings.

We dress pulling the ruffled panty on first, then the training bra, shorts and blouse. The toddler shorts are very brief ending just below our bottom cheeks. You can see our ruffled undies if we bend over. The training bra barely fits and reminds me of my first teen age bra. Finally, the white ankle socks and the Mary Jane shoes are on our ankles and feet. Before we place the baby bonnet on our heads he has us braid our hair into two pigtails. Once again we wear the pacifier around our neck with the pink ribbon and he attached a bib in case we drool from the pacifier.

I am mortified to be dressed like a toddler at age 38 and I could see that 25 year old Lisa felt the same. Our faces are bright red. He told us we would be walking to the restaurant, as it is only a few short blocks away. We are to hold hands and to raise our hand if we have to go potty.

Another surprise was next, as he has each of us stand in front of him and spread our legs. He lowered our shorts below our thighs inside out, and attached a ring around each thigh. A small chain was then attached between our legs, which restricted our walking and did not allow us to cross our legs. He motioned for us to walk in a circle. The hobble chain caused us to walk in a very restricted manner with short steps. When he felt we were ready to leave, he indicated for us to precede him.

Outside we turned right with Master behind us keeping an eye on us. I did not doubt he would spank our backsides if we did not obey him. We held hands and walked slowly, because of the well-hidden chain stretched between our thighs. Our stride was restricted and we had to walk in a mincing manner, as if we are wearing a hobble skirt. The restaurant is three short blocks, but felt like it was half way across the country.

Paddles Restaurant was named after the owner Susan Paddles, who was 48 with slightly wide hips, but a beautiful figure. She was a single Mother of two 25 year old twin girls. Master indicated he has spanked all three upon occasion, so he expected and received much respect. As we reached the restaurant Master gave us a look as if to say 'be on your best behavior.'

We entered the restaurant and are met by the owner "Hello Sir." She acknowledged Master, and ignored us. "Your regular table is ready as you requested Sir," She said and curtsied low, as she quickly raised her short skirt giving us a flash of what looked like white cotton panties.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • The Corner Pt. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 14 milliseconds