• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • The Shrinking Story Pt. 03

The Shrinking Story Pt. 03

12

Thea woke up inside a glass jar; the lid had holes punched in so she could breathe. The jar had recently been filled with jam as she woke up lying in the little cluster that was left. She was still completely naked apart from a piece of wire that had been carefully tied to her wrists behind her. She tried to pull against the wire to only find that only tightened it. Naked, sticky, bound, trapped, and tiny, she was beaten and humiliated. She looked around her glass prison and tried to look outside into the lab she and Ashley were in just the night before. There was still some jam smeared on the side and she had the choice to either lick it off, or rub it off with her torso. Hating the taste of jam on it's own she chose to wipe it off. Her back, face, hair, arms, and legs were already covered in jam due to her waking up on her back. So she approached the glass and started by pressing her naked torso to the jam. The feeling of it on her breasts made her cringe and the sound was in no way pleasant. She moved her body to the left causing her squished tits to slide along the glass and her flat stomach to follow doing a less effective job. Then she moved right and the same thing happened. This continued for about 2 minutes until she realised that she was no longer wiping anything off, but just putting all back on.

She tried to look past it and through the glass but had no luck in doing so. She had no other option and opened her mouth so her tongue could escape. Her red sticky face approached the glass and her tongue touched the jam, this caused her to retreat from the taste and spit onto the glass beneath her. Knowing that she needed to know what was happening she went back and this time tried to ignore her disgust and proceeded to lick as much off the glass as she could.

Wanting to gag all throughout she managed to lick a face-sized hole in the jam and then she looked through the jar to see Ashley chained to the wall at the end of the lab still fully clothed. Victor was nowhere to be seen.

Thea looked down and saw that the glass was on the edge of the desk. Knowing what to do she walked to the other end of the jar and then charged back to the hole she made. Upon impact the jar moved forward a few inches and was now a quarter way hanging off the desk. After the jar moved she suddenly began feeling a sharp stinging pain from inside her pussy. It was painful, distracting, and made no sense, but not crippling. She moved back to the other end and was preparing to charge when the stinging got worse to the point where it did become crippling and her legs collapsed under her. She screamed in pain and tried to move her arms around to put pressure on the pain, which only tightened the wire.

The stinging became more and more painful and her screams of agony only got louder and louder. She was flailing around so much and her mouth was so wide from screaming that she accidently threw her face on the cluster of jam she woke up on. This allowed a large chunk of it (from her perspective) to go into her mouth, which added to the torture. Not only that but her eyes were also open causing jam to also go into her eyes.

Now she was naked, bound, sticky, in pain, blind, trapped, tiny, and gagging, she didn't know how it could have gotten worse, but it did. As she flailed around she didn't realise the jar had been picked up. Victor was carrying her over to the fridge just a few feet to the right. She never noticed through it all until the door closed and all light was gone.

Screaming and flailing she was able to keep warm, so warm in fact she thought she was inside a desk or something.

Victor walked up to the still sleeping Ashley and stroked her short dark hair. Ashley was tall; standing at 6ft 2, and she sometimes was taller than the guys she went out with. But the 6ft 7 psycho towered over her. He picked up one of the 3 oxygen masks to the side and placed it over her face as yellow gas began to fill into her lungs. This gas was designed by a whole team of scientists to wake people from sleep, an invention that was first designed for coma patients, but in the end they were never able to make it go that far. Victor stole the formula for it and re-created the most successful version that was able to wake up anyone who was just asleep and not in a coma or anything similar.

Ashley woke with a start and it took her a moment to notice where she was, then another moment to realise she was unable to move. "What the Hell?" She yelled not recognising Victor for a second. When her vision cleared she began to look worried. "What the Hell are you going to do to me?" She whimpered trying to sound tough.

"Well you see Ashley," he said while grabbing a different oxygen mask, "At first I had planned to do my testing on Thea, but as you know she isn't in any condition to be my lab guinea pig right now... through maybe my actually guinea pig now." He said with a smug smile. "I guess the secret is basically out for now so why not fill in any blanks you may have. Ask away." He paused for a moment. "But just know that each question will cost you one experiment."

Ashley thought on it for half a second before blurting out, "Where's Thea? What did you do to her?" Victor walked over to the fridge and opened it to be welcomed by a painful scream. Ashley then screamed, "What did you do to her?" Then she demanded, "Stop it! Stop hurting her!" The door closed and Victor walked halfway towards her and stopped.

"That was a request. I will comply with it at the cost of 2 experiments. Deal?" He asked with the same smug smile.

Not needing to think on it she yelled, "Yes. Deal. Just stop hurting her, please." He pulled a small remote from his pocket at pressed the only button on it. The screaming soon died out to only be replaced with cries for help after Thea had time to breathe. Victor closed the door and left Thea in total darkness, only this time not flailing around unknowingly keeping herself warm.

"Right," said Victor as he walked back to Ashley, "I believe that means 4 experiments you will undertake for me. And just a friendly tip, don't ask or demand anything until you have an idea on what is about to happen to you now." Ashley opened her mouth to ask what it was, but then stopped herself not wanting to subject herself to more of whatever Victor had planned for her.

Victor walked out of view from Ashley and came back with a trolley with an assortment of needles, vials, and pills atop of it. He rolled it next to Ashley and stood between it and the oxygen masks on the other side of her. He then picked up a spinning wheel that lay atop the trolley, which had almost every drug, and gas he had in his possession written in each slot. He grew a sinister smile as he pushed the wheel down and watched as it span.

"Blue injection," he read aloud, "Well this should be fun." He paused as he picked up the first needle and filled it with blue liquid from one of the 6 vials atop the trolley. "Now I'm a reasonable person and I'll tell you what I am about to do to you before each experiment." She was beginning to cry from fear of what was about to happen to her, but it was about to get much worse for her.

"You see the formula for this came from a research lab in Japan where they are attempting to find a cure for D.I.D, which stands for Dissociative Identity Disorder, but more simple known as Split Personality disorder." He walked up to Ashley and held the needle inches from her face. "This certain formula was a complete failure in everyway as it did the opposite of what they intended. Instead of curing their test subject of D.I.D, instead they only made it worse. In further studies they injected a completely sane Chimp with this and that resulted in giving the poor animal a split personality. I've always been fascinated by D.I.D but have never really seen it in action. If everything goes according to plan then you can show me what talking to someone with this disorder is like."

Ashley was now flailing around helplessly in a futile effort to stop the crazed man. But it was hopeless. He grabber her face with his right hand and with his left plunged the needle 3 inches below her right eye. She was screaming the whole time from the sharp pain, but was unable to stop Victor. He pulled the needle out and walked over to the desk 5 feet to the left where he placed the needle in a metal bowl. He returned to Ashley to see if it had any effect.

She felt no different. The injection did nothing. She sighed in relief and relaxed her body. Her last image was of Victor stood there waiting for her to feel the effects of the drug.

*********************

The next thing she knew she was stood outside, her hands chained to the metal fence and her dress ripped fully down the middle exposing her underwear to the world. Her dress was also torn completely around her waist showing off all of her legs and arse. She tried to scream for help to find that her mouth was stuffed with a ripped off piece of her dress and duck tape over her mouth to keep it inside.

She was crying again, only now from the embarrassment and now having a mental disorder. But she stood there in hope that someone would come by and see her, then rescue her so she could go to the police. But the warehouse door opened and before she knew it she was inhaling red gas again.

************************-

(10 minutes earlier)

Victor stood and watched the terrified young woman as her posture began to change and the scared look in her eyes turned to joy. She looked up at her left wrist and tried to pull it free for a few seconds and then smiled at the knowledge that she couldn't move. Victor walked up to the girl and introduced himself. "Hello young lady, my name is Victor." She looked him in the eyes and smiled joyfully.

She spoke in a much higher pitched voice that Ashley usually did and sounded a lot more innocent. "Hi Victor. I'm Jess." Her baby-doll eyes blinked rapidly at the old man. "Wanna have some fun?"

"What kind of fun did you have in mind?" Victor asked anticipating the best.

"I dunno," she said looking down at the ground the same way a child would, her head then shot up with a wide smile, "how about we play truth or dare?" Victor smiled and suggested he go first with a Truth. "Okay," Jess said while thinking, "How big is your dick?"

Chuckling at the question and embarrassed by what he was about to say he reluctantly answered, "Umm... f-f-four inches."

Jess burst out laughing. "That's it?" She managed to get out between laughs. "That's hilarious." Angry at her response he asked her to chose and she took a dare.

"I dare you, Jess, to be chained half naked outside." He pressed the button on the wall and she was released from the restraints. She then followed him outside the warehouse after he grabbed four pairs of handcuffs and some duck tape from the lab. Once outside she ran to the fence eager for the thrill of what was about to happen. The sun was high in the sky as it was early afternoon and there was no one around on the street at that moment. Once secured to the fence Victor grabbed the dress with both hands and effortlessly ripped it open. Afterwards he knelt down and ripped at the dress just above her arse and stuffed her mouth with what he ripped off. Then he grabbed the duck tape and ensured that she couldn't spit it out.

Once back inside he opened the fridge to the shivering Thea and pulled the jar out of the cold along with a full jar. He placed them on the desk and opened both. Then he tipped Thea's jar upside down and grabbed the falling girl. The drop wasn't far enough for her to enter the slowed down world. Once she was out he carried her over to the full jar and dropped her in, completely covering her head to toe in jam this time and leaving no area of skin uncovered at all. He also pushed her under it all and as she gasped for breath she swallowed more jam and she was gagging all over again.

She finally was able to lift her head above it all after the lid was sealed shut allowing room for only half of her head. She swam in the jam with her head tilted a full 90 degrees so she could breath.

Victor grabbed the red gas canister and oxygen mask and walked out to the front of the warehouse to get Ashley back before someone saw her and called for help.

***********************

Ashley awoke again by inhaling yellow gas. It took her a second to realise where she was again. But then Victor spoke up, "So sorry about that. I let my emotions get the better of me. Luckily I came to my senses before anyone saw you." Ashley wanted to respond, but was too scared to out of fear of what he might do next. "Well anyway," he continued, "Let's get back to it. We still have 3 experiments to do right now." He held up the spinning wheel for Ashley to see. "As you can see I've replaced "Blue injection" with a second "Green gas" so eventually you will end up like your friend over there in the jar.

Ashley looked to where he was pointing and saw the silhouette of her tiny friend doing all she could to keep her face above the jam. She looked back to Victor in anger and yelled, "Why are you doing this to us?" But then gasped from the realisation of her mistake.

"Well that's one more experiment for us to try out then." He stated, "and originally I had planned on doing this to only Thea. But she caught onto my work much faster than I thought she would. I won't lie, when she was my student I had a crush on her in an unconventional way. I wanted to keep her in my pocket at all times, to be able to dress her and control her in any way I wanted. For her to be mine forever. When she brought you along and you saw this place then I just needed to make sure you were out of the picture, and with Thea already the perfect size then I had no choice but to test these out on you."

He then spun the wheel. "Pink pill." He read. He opened the 3rd case and pulled out a tiny pink pill. He then went to get a glass of water and when he returned to Ashley she refused to take it. "No matter," he said passively, "I'll just was for Jess."

"Who?" Ashley asked, once again realising that she had just made a mistake.

"One more," Victor teased before answering, "She's that other personality I gave you. I only spoke with her briefly, but from first impressions she was a bit of an exhibitionist and had some sort of bondage fetish." Ashley looked worried and embarrassed at hearing this. It definitely explained how she was suddenly outside in a destroyed dress. "So either take this pill now which will do nothing but make you laugh for non-stop for the next 3 hours, or wait for Jess to take over and she'll definitely do it."

Ashley held her ground and continued to refuse the pill, but after thinking on it she agreed to take it seeing as how laughing for 3 hours couldn't be that bad. So she let him put the pill in her mouth and he then gently poured the water from the cup in her mouth to wash the pill down.

A few minutes passed and nothing happened, but Ashley wasn't convinced that it wasn't going to work so she and Victor just waited. Ashley wanted to ask Victor so many questions, but didn't want to have to suffer any more experiments from him. As they waited she watched him erase "Pink pill" from the wheel and write a third "Green gas" in its place. A few more minutes passed until Ashley began to giggle, that was when she realised she needed to pee.

She giggled louder and louder by the second for minutes until it became a full laugh. Her eyes were tearing from laughing and she was trying as hard as she could to cross her legs together to hold in the urine. But her restraints made it impossible to move her legs at all. Victor stood and watched her laugh with pain in her eyes for what felt like an eternity. Her eyes were in pain from the effort of holding in the pressure of her bladder. Victor only made it worse by getting himself a glass of water and drinking it slowly in front of her.

She was doing all she could but the laughing was getting harder and harder to control. She felt something run down her leg and half gasped, half laughed after realising what it was. For whatever reason knowing that she had just let a little out made the laughing 3 times harder than before. And then it was too much. Laughing like a lunatic she pissed herself.

Her face red with embarrassment and her legs wet with piss Victor spun the wheel again. The laughing had become contagious to him and he laughed along with her while waiting for the wheel to stop. "Blue gas." He announced. "Another attempt to cure something that a lot of people suffer from doing the opposite of what they intended. You see this gas will give a permanent..." Then Jess took over.

************

Several minutes later Ashley was back in control and Victor noticed right away. She was now completely naked, apart from her shoes, and was upside down. Her wrists were now clamped in the ankle chains and her ankles in the wrist chains. She was still laughing just as hard as she had been earlier. She looked around to see if anything else was different and she saw a large bowl of slowly melting ice chained to the ceiling above her. It was positioned perfectly for the drops of ice water that melted off of it to land directly in her pussy.

"Oh good to see you back," Victor said as if welcoming an old friend, "It would seem like Jess isn't a very dominant personality, by my count she is only in control for 10-25 minutes. But she's only been in control twice so that is just a theory at this point." He walked over to her and crouched right in front of her face. "I guess you want to know what I did with the Blue Gas right?" He asked.

"Yeth Victwor, I dwo." She managed to lisp between laughs. It took her a second to notice it and figured it was nothing, so she spoke again trying to get herself back upright, "I'm fweeling light headed." There it was again, the lisp.

"Well you can probably guess what it was by now. I did try to tell you, but I forgot about our first experiment. The Blue gas gave you a lisp." She didn't hear everything he said because she was laughing too hard, but she definitely heard "gave you a lisp" and she began to cry. She never had a high tolerance for people with special needs. She was a very close-minded person. And now she was one. The laughing was temporary, and she knew that, but the other personality and lisp were permanent. She couldn't help thinking of herself as a freak now. I guess that's karma.

"But anyway back to business. By my count we still have 3 more experiments to go." He said while spinning the wheel. Ashley waited in fear from what was about to come. She had no idea how bad this could get. But then she felt the pressure again. She needed to pee again, but how? She had peed herself just moments ago. Victor noticed her small movements and ignored the wheel to explain. "I suppose you're confused over the need to urinate again? You see when Jess was in control I got her to chug about 2.5 litres of water before chaining her... you upside down. Then I gave her another litre. It was so entertaining last time, I thought that it would be so much better in this position."

On the surface Ashley was laughing and still only got a few words at a time, but she got the gist of it and managed to shout out, "Ywou're a pwiece of schit." She was angry, but sounded playful because of the laughing.

"Oh that lisp is just so cute," Victor exclaimed before turning to look at the wheel, he laughed out loud when he saw what it landed on. He turned to the upside down, naked, laughing girl and told her, "Purple pill. In other words a pill that will you very thirsty for 1-5 hours. First developed as a tool for torture during World War 2, and then forgotten about until now." He reached into the 2nd jar on the trolley and pulled out a purple pill. He knelt down and easily put it in the mouth of the laughing girl. She knew that there was no use in fighting so she swallowed it after a bit of trial and error.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • The Shrinking Story Pt. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 13 milliseconds