• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • The Mafia and Maternity

The Mafia and Maternity

1234

I had just finished my morning workout when I heard my cell phone ring from the other room. I bounced up the stairs and picked up the phone, answering it without looking at the caller.

"Hello?" I asked, realizing I didn't check to see who it was.

"Hi, Kylah? This is Marlene." Marlene Jacobs was my direct supervisor, and was apparently calling me on my day off. I worked at the Office of International Affairs for Homeland Security. "I need you to come in later today, I have an assignment for you; it should be a decent chance for you to make a name for yourself in our department. Can you come in?" she asked, sternly.

"Oh, yes. Of course! When do you need me to come in?" I asked. I had been looking for a way to get promoted at work, and from the sound of this it seemed like something I could use for leverage.

"Great. We need you here by 12:30, we'll be in the 2nd floor conference room in building C. I'll see you there." Marlene said as she hung up abruptly, not even waiting for me to okay the time. It was fine, though, because I had nothing else going on today.

"Alright!" I yelled to myself in my head. "A chance to get promoted! I guess I better get ready!"

I headed up the stairs towards the shower, getting ready to prepare for work. I walked into the bathroom and started undressing, still very sweaty from my morning yoga. I slowly removed my tight workout shorts and tank top, revealing my bra and panties. I slid off my bra off my perky breasts and slowly removed my panties, admiring my body as I caught myself in the mirror.

At 23, I had to admit to myself I looked amazing. I had always been very proud of my looks, and I made sure to keep in shape by working out several times a week. I was about 5'3 and 115 pounds. I had C cup breasts with a thin waist line and wide hips. I admired my thin, lithe body in the mirror as I ran my hands over my breasts and down to my hips. I turned to the side to look at my incredibly round, tight ass that I often caught people staring at. I briefly ran my fingers over my pussy, feeling a slight twinge as I lightly touched my slit. I was pretty horny, I had broken up with my boyfriend a week ago, and during my workout all I could think about was getting rammed from behind by a nice, thick cock. I had planned to masturbate, but now I guess that was out of the question.

I turned on the shower and stepped in, cleaning myself and getting ready for work.

I finished getting ready for the day about 30 minutes before I had to be there, so I decided I'd better hurry and stepped out to start heading to the office.

I pulled into the parking lot and headed towards the conference room where the meeting was, realizing as I entered the room that there were 2 other people besides my boss already in there.

Marlene looked up at me as she noticed I walked in the room. "There you are, Kylah. I'd like you to meet my associates from the intelligence agency, Steve Oswald and Mike Preston."

I was incredibly surprised there were two men from the CIA here to see me. Not that people it was the uncommon for them to be here, but I wondered what I had to do with it.

"Hello Miss Hunter," Steve spoke as he went to shake my hand, "Nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you too. You can just call me Kylah." I said as I shook his hand and proceeded to do the same with his partner. "So what was this assignment you were telling me about, Marlene?" I asked, done with the greetings.

"Well, before I explain everything to you, I'll just give a quick rundown to see if you're interested. Basically, we suspect the Sicilian mafia of trafficking weapons into the middle-east. We have a close connection to one of the mob bosses, Aldo Luchelli, through the Italian Ambassador, who just happens to have a niece that looks like you. We would need you to spend the summer there just keeping an eye on this guy as a guest on his private estate. It's nothing too dangerous, we wouldn't include anyone who wasn't an experience CIA field agent if it were, but it does involve a little researching of the estate and getting to know a mob boss. It's just a coincidence you happen to look enough like the ambassador's niece to make everything simple."

I was sincerely speechless. It might just be a simple assignment to get information, but it would be sending me to Sicily and getting me involved with the Mafia. I was ecstatic! It might be kind of dangerous, but I was dying to do something other than desk research and this would give me a great chance to show I'm a valuable asset to the department.

"So, what do you think?" his partner followed up.

"Well, it definitely sounds like something I can handle. I'm completely interested!" I said, trying to contain my excitement and stay professional.

"Great! I promise it's nothing more than a few reports, we would never put you in direct harm, so there's no need to worry about that," my supervisor Marlene spoke up, getting my attention. "Oh, one more thing though. I know you told me you were in a relationship, I don't mean to prod but you are still involved, right? It's supposed to be a honeymoon trip for the ambassador's niece and her husband, so Luchelli would know that you are supposed to be with someone."

Shit! I had apparently chosen the worst time to break up with my boyfriend, though I guess it could have been avoided if he hadn't been a cheating piece of shit. "Oh yes, I'm still in a relationship. That would be fine," I lied. No way was I going to miss out on this career opportunity because of something dumb like that.

"Great. Are you sure he'd be okay with staying in Sicily for a while? Of course everything will be covered."

"We can make it work, now, what are the rest of the details?" I said, changing the subject.

They spent another two hours or so explaining to me what was happening, what the cover was, where I was staying and how everything was going to work. We were staying for 3-4 months at Luchelli's estate by the ocean for a few weeks, but he himself wasn't supposed to be there more than a few days a month and when he was I was just supposed to make sure nothing immediately dangerous was happening until the agency could figure out the situation with the gun trafficking. Nothing too big of a deal, though it was the Sicilian Mafia so I did have to be careful. Now I just had to figure out who I was going to get to play off as my new husband.

I got home and, after undressing for the night, decided to make a few calls to see if anyone would be free and able to help me sort this out. I called everyone I knew who might be able to do it and tried to call in favors, but the list was narrowing down. Just as I ran out of ideas and started to get frustrated, I heard a knock at my door.

I went to answer it, opening the door. "Hey honey!" my dad said as the door swung open, "I just came to get back that air compressor I loaned you a while ago. I need it for something. Can I come in?" I instantly cracked a smile.

"Hey Daddy!" I said very excitedly as I went to hug him. With my work schedule I didn't get to see my father enough, and I have to admit I'd always been a bit of a daddy's girl. He squeezed me tightly as I realized I had nothing but a thin shirt and panties on. My hard nipples pressed into his chest. "Sure, come in!"

My dad had retired young at 40, wealthy from working in business. Now he'd settled down after years of working extremely hard. As my dad walked past me, I noticed that while he was already in his mid 40s he still looked really young, and I realized I had a possible solution to my problem.

My dad and I visited for a while before he went to go collect the air compressor I had been keeping in the garage. We both stepped out as I thought carefully how to ask him such a huge favor.

"Hey daddy?" I asked sheepishly, "Could you do me a HUGE favor?"

"Uh oh, what is it this time, Kylah?" he said chuckling while picking up the compressor.

"Well, I'm trying to get a promotion at work, and they just offered me this incredibly important assignment. The only problem is that it's kind of dangerous; I'm supposed to go to Sicily as the ambassador's niece on my honeymoon and write a few reports at the house I'm staying at. Apparently it's owned by one of the mafia bosses in the area. I can do it, the problem is that I have no one to go with. I broke up with my boyfriend last week after he cheated on me." I explained.

"Okay, baby," he started, "that sounds kinda dangerous, but what does it have to do with me?"

"Well I was wondering if you could pose as my husband so that I won't have to call off the assignment. It's really important for my career."

"Pose as your husband? That's weird, princess. I'm not sure I'd feel comfortable doing that." He explained, trying to say no.

"Pleeeaaasssseee, Daddy? It will be just like a vacation to Italy. It's not like we need to do anything, you just have to accompany me and I'll write a few reports. I really need this!" I said, pouting my lip. I loved my dad and I knew he could hardly say no to me. We were really close, and I knew he loved me.

"Ugh, fine. You know I can't say no. When would this be?" he asked.

I was ecstatic! "Thank you daddy, so much! I'll make this up to you somehow, this will really be a great opportunity to move up in my career. We'd be leaving in a few weeks."

"No problem. I love you, honey."

After we agreed, the next few weeks passed by in a flash. We were to travel to Sicily, I was supposed to meet by myself with Aldo and then have the rest of the few months to myself to observe what was going on while my Dad just relaxed in the beach house. All the preparations were made and we finally set off on the assignment, landing in Sicily the next day. To my surprise we were picked up by a limousine and several men in black suits and driven to a giant coastal house that looked almost like a resort, about 40 minutes away from the closest town. There were men in suits everywhere, and I began to realize this may have been more serious than I first thought.

We were taken to the back of the estate to a private beachfront house, away from the business of the rest of the property. Right before he left us, our "guide" spoke: "Here you are." He spoke in a heavy Italian accent, though he was surprisingly well spoken in English. "Don Luchelli is looking forward to seeing you both at dinner tonight. He's excited to get to know you over the next several weeks," he continued.

"Several weeks? I thought he had other business for our duration and just wanted to see me before he left?" I said cheerfully, trying not to be disrespectful. I gave my dad a questioning look which he immediately returned.

"Well, something opened up and he decided to stay here for the next few months, signora. The don now, of course, wishes to meet you and your new husband. I'll come pick you up 6 and bring you to the dining room. Please dress accordingly, after all, you are meeting the Don," he said sternly. "Addio."

As soon as he left, we walked in and I immediately started to get a little worried. "Shit!" I said out loud. I looked towards my father who was unpacking nonchalantly. "I'm sorry, daddy. I didn't know this would happen."

"It's fine baby. It's just a formality. I'm sure we won't be in contact with him a lot. Even so it looks worse to stress out about it, and it's not as if we are doing anything bad. Just relax and we'll have a good dinner."

I calmed down and decided to enjoy the scenery, before getting ready for dinner with the Don. I got all dressed up as nice as I could, with a gorgeous red dress I had picked out before I came here. I stepped in front of the mirror and admired my body through the red satin dress. It hugged my tight body, showing off my curves, but kept it classy enough for dinner. I stepped out into the main bedroom to see what my father was doing.

He turned around as I stepped into the room and smiled as soon as he saw me. He was wearing a nice tuxedo and had gotten all fixed up. He looked great for a 40 year old, still very in shape from working out and keeping himself together. I'd never known why he hadn't remarried, he was definitely a catch.

"You look great, princess." He said as he looked me up and down. "My, you've grown up. You're really a woman now!"

"Daddy!" I said, blushing. "I'm already 23. Of course I'm a woman. Now let's go outside or we'll be late. And remember, my name is Maria here," making sure he didn't blow any cover. I walked in front of him and out the door, feeling great in the process.

As I headed to the car waiting for us, I momentarily felt eyes on my round ass as my hips swayed back and forth. I shook it off, realizing it was only me and my dad, and there couldn't have been anything. We got in the car and headed towards the main building of the estate to meet the Don.

We arrived and walked into the main house, taking in the extravagance of the place. We were led to the main dining room where we there sat a giant table with the Don at the end. He saw us and sat up, coming towards us to meet.

"Zio Aldo!" I exclaimed. I was told that the ambassador's actual niece had vacationed here with his daughter and was as a result close enough to call the Don "zio", or uncle. That said, he hadn't seen Maria in almost 20 years, so there was no way he could tell the difference.

"Maria!" Aldo said, speaking in a gravelly voice, "My, how you've grown up! I'm surprised you remember me, you were only this tall the last time I met you!" He held his hand up to just above his knee. "You've turned into a beautiful young woman, Maria. It's great to see you." He said, embracing me and kissing me on both cheeks. "And this must be Tom!" he said, looking at my father.

"Don Luchelli, it's a pleasure to meet you!" my father said coolly.

The Don shook his hand while speaking again: "Please, Maria is practically family, and you are her husband. Call me Aldo."

I was surprised at how casual this man was. After all, he was a mafia boss. I guess the "in" from the ambassador was really legitimate.

"Of course, Aldo." My father spoke again, very well versed in social procedure from years of business, "you have a lovely home. Thank you so much for letting us stay here!"

"Really, zio, it was too nice of you to offer," I added, keeping up appearances.

"Nonsense, any family member of Abate (the ambassador) is welcome here, especially you, Maria. Now let's eat."

We enjoyed the meal, having great conversation with the Don for about an hour until he signaled for some alcohol to be brought by one of his men. "Come, friends. Drink this whiskey I ordered for you. It's very special, and after all Abate told me that you loved it, Maria. I'm surprised, though, that a woman as lovely as yourself likes this. It's very strong." Aldo said, handing us glasses.

My father gladly took a glass, enjoying the high quality alcohol, however, if I was to be meeting the Don I wanted to pay attention. Plus, I couldn't hold my alcohol very well. I politely declined: "No thank you, zio. Thank you for the offer, though."

"Now, Maria. Don't tell me you're refusing what I bought specifically for you? I insist."

Not wanting to offend the Don, I said the first thing that came to mind out of to use as an excuse: "Sorry, zio, but I can't. I'm pregnant." I lied, wondering what possessed me to say something so out of the ordinary. My father instantly looked at me quizzically, wondering why I had said that. "Oh well, too late now," I thought to myself.

Aldo smiled as hard as I'd seen him all night. "Maria, you should have told me! I apologize for trying to push this whiskey on you! Congratulazioni!

"Thank you, zio" I said, thinking that was the end of it.

We continued to have fun, my father drinking the whiskey more and more before he was decently intoxicated. As the night went on, I gradually started to notice my father getting handsy. He'd leave his hand on my thigh or touch the small of my back. I scoffed it off as just keeping up appearances and continued enjoying the night.

As we started to wind down, one of the men in suits came in to the dining hall and whispered something in the Don's ear. "I'm sorry, Maria, you'll have to excuse me. I have business to attend to. I had a great night, it was lovely seeing you again, dolce." He excused himself and left while I took my intoxicated father's hand and led him out of the main house.

On our way out, my father and I walked past two of the men in suits and a third in regular street clothes. He was looked very nervous and was trying to apologize, and it struck me as odd because they were holding his arms discreetly. We said our goodbyes and left towards the beach house.

The thought of the man was soon behind us as I tried to lead my father down the beach, him way drunker than I had previously thought. He tripped several times in the sand before I put his shoulder over my arm and tried to walk him back myself. As we neared the house, I felt his hand come to rest around my ass. As he felt it, he squeezed slightly, making me yelp almost inaudibly at the sudden surprise. He was definitely way too drunk, and I was too horny to be getting groped. I still hadn't had a chance to properly relieve myself in weeks. I picked up his hand and led him to the door. Just as I went to put my key in, I heard a noise. I immediately got scared as it was night time and punched my dad awake, hoping he'd sober up.

Off in the distance, I could hear people talking very faintly in Italian, though I didn't recognize any voices.

"Please, Don Luchelli," the voice said, from what very little I could understand. "Forgive me"

At this point, I did hear a voice I recognized. It was Aldo speaking in Italian. I couldn't understand a lot of it, but it seemed like they were arguing. I did, however, understand the last words of their conversation: "May god have mercy on you." What followed was an extremely loud gunshot, enough to completely wake my father. Someone had just been shot!

"Woah, Kylah. What happened? What was that?" my father asked, concerned and totally ignorant of what just happened.

"Shhh!" I yelled immediately. I turned the key and went inside, whispering to me dad now.

"I think someone just got shot, daddy. That was definitely a gun shot, and I heard someone pleading to the Don.

"Holy shit," my father said, now very worried. "We'd better get out of here as fast as possible."

"We can't. We're stuck here until the time's up. We can't just leave for no reason, that would make them suspicious," I said, worrying myself half to death. "Daddy, I'm scared." I said, grabbing onto my father.

"It's gonna be okay, baby. We'll be fine. We're family to the Don, as long as we don't do anything stupid we should be okay," my father said as he held me, sitting down on the bed.

"Okay, Daddy. I love you," I said as I hugged him tighter, my breasts pressing hard into his chest.

I felt safe in my father's arms, and we cuddled until we started to drift off to sleep. The last thing I remember before falling asleep was his hand faintly resting on my ass once more and an unknown hardness pressing against my waist. I forgot it as I fell asleep.

In the morning we woke and readied ourselves for the visit. We resolved to just simply stay out of trouble as much as possible, and do anything to make sure we didn't make the Don mad or betray his trust. It would be nearly impossible for him to know I was working for the OIA but we didn't want to take any chances.

Other than the confusing scene we had heard the night before, the stay seemed to be surprisingly pleasant. Luchelli was a nice man, and he was incredibly hospitable to us, his "family". I was able to spend more time with my father, and aside from the weekly reports I didn't have much else to do but try to enjoy the assignment, attempting to worry as little as I could about the ruthlessness of the Mafia. All the while we were careful to keep up appearances, my father always made sure to refer to me as "Maria" in public.

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • The Mafia and Maternity

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds