• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Mia Ch. 01: First Time

Mia Ch. 01: First Time

123

I've been dressing for years. I've even gone out a few times fully dressed. And it's always an exhilarating feeling. But after doing this for so long I made a decision that it was time to fulfill my fantasy.

When I am dressed, my name is Mia Flor. I am a Latin middle-aged gurl. I'm about 5'10 (no heels), weighing about 210, light brown skin (my mom used to call us the color of a wet paper bag), brown eyes. I know... I'm a big gurl.

Everything else you see is the result of me becoming Mia (pronounced Mee-ya). Mia is what I call a Latin, Big-boned Glamazon. Let's face it when I'm all decked out in 5 inch heels, I'm 6'3" tall. That's a lot of woman. But I'm not a drag queen. I'm not trying to be artistic or a performer, just to be as beautiful as I can make myself when en femme.

I love to dress and have been doing it for years. For all those years, I've been lucky enough to never have gotten caught. And still haven't been, although I've had some close calls.

Times have changed for me. I am now divorced and after sometime, I think I've finally gotten over it. The reasons don't matter and it did end well. I've dated a few women who I thought were hot and sexy (these sites sometimes do work). But I decided a while ago that I would no longer commit to a long term relationship with anyone. So I've had a lot of alone time. And for a guy that usually leads to internet porn. I've always enjoyed it. Used to be a secret before, but now I had no restrictions. My favorites are always big, breasted brunettes. For me, it progresses from there into she-males and cross-dressers.

This, of course, brought back the memories and urges of dressing. Since I was moping for so long after the divorce, I had pushed this all to the back and had not thought of it. But the more I saw pictures and videos, the more it kept creeping into my mind. I finally decided to go dress again. Since I hadn't been caught, I hadn't purged my hidden wardrobe. So I wheeled out the suitcase that had everything in it and started going through it.

My wardrobe consists of mostly lingerie (bra, breast forms, gaffe thongs, corsets, shapers, garters, and other stuff), short (no micro) skirts, short outfits, some blouses, two wigs, make-up and accessories. Not a big wardrobe since I had to keep it concealed but I could mix and match things to make it seem a little larger.

AND OF COURSE THE HIGH HEELS. All of them were a minimal 4" and if they were higher I tried to make sure they had some type of platform. I could handle 5 inch heels pretty well but the platform made it much easier. I had a few that were six inch with a two inch platform. Although I had a pair of whites strap sandals and a pair of the silver/clear ones, my preference has always been pumps. And I had them in a few colors.

I also had a few toys to play with. There were dildos of different sizes and butt plugs. Those plugs are so necessary in a gurls wardrobe. Not only for the great feeling they give going in, being in and being pulled, but they also give you THE WALK. With or without heels, a good sized plug gives you that feminine walk where your hips swing from side to side and your hands angle differently at your side. It also makes your butt stick out a little more, not that I had a problem with that since this baby has back...LOL.

When I dress I don't go half way. Its full attire or nothing and I have to look good (at least to me). Everyone has their faves. Mine has always been a white mini-dress, that I thought accentuated my legs although, one might look north first as I wore 42D forms and bra. The way the shaper would flatten my belly, the twins would just be out there...LOL. I think it was my fave because it was the first dress I bought with the required white pumps of course. And when I mean all the way, I mean fake nails, ear rings, necklaces/chokers and bracelets. I did everything I could to appear as feminine as I could.

Before I would dress mainly in the house when I was sure I would be alone for a while (don't we all). I had ventured out a few times before when she was out on a business trip. I would continue doing that, mainly just driving around fully dressed and afraid of stepping out of the car. I finally did work up the nerve and did get out the car. I even walked around a very popular outdoor place. WOW!! What an amazing night. I was nervous and hardly looked sideways as I walked but I did it. I remember when I got back to the car I had this incredible feeling come over me.

The dressing was, is and probably will always be a turn-on for me. All sessions of dressing always end the same, with me using a large dildo on my big ass (it's real and all mine) and riding until I was panting. I was always fantasizing of a man who would fuck me like that.

But now I no longer had to fear getting caught by her. Since I was living in an apartment complex I still had to be cautious of my neighbors. Whenever I wanted to dress and go out I would put my suitcase in my car and go to a little motel. There I would dress and then get in the car and do what I've done in the past. Drive around and maybe get out. I would them come back and ride myself into oblivion (LOL).

One night I even slept dressed up. The morning was interesting, seeing myself for the first time waking up in lingerie (a long chemise), corset, bra with breast forms, garters, panties, wig, earrings, nails and whatever make-up remained.

All this was nice, and I did enjoy it. But as with all things naughty, thoughts progress and things creep into the mind. For me the fantasy was always to be made love to by a man. Well I started giving this some serious consideration. Not just fantasizing (I was already doing that), but having a man treat me like I was theirs. To be clear, the question of whether I was gay or not was never an issue that I had. When I became Mia I wanted a man. When I wasn't I wanted a woman. I guess that makes me bi-sexual. When in drab I did not want a man, when I was Mia I did not want a woman. Maybe I have a dual personality.

After giving it a lot of thought I finally built up the nerve to try to do this. Now I needed to figure out how to do get to my goal. My first approach was to use the available internet sites. I started joining them...profiles, pics, and chats...the whole nine. I did chat with a few and from this I scheduled two meets. The first was supposed to be in a parking lot behind an adult store, but he was a no-show.

I did meet the second one, but it went sideways after I got there. I arrived at his house. When he opened the door I was surrounded by barking dogs. When I saw him, he was in a mini dress, which was not what I was expecting or into but I tried anyway. Then he couldn't get hard, which I figured had to do with the drugs he was taking that I found on a mirror in his bathroom. I don't do drugs. TOTAL TURNOFF. And all he seemed to be interested in was trying to give me a beer enema. Needless to say this night ended kind of quickly.

Besides being extremely nervous and anxious each time, I discovered with these adventures that this desire was not an easy one to fulfill. But regardless of any trepidation I may have, I'm a determined little bitch when I want something. I wasn't giving up but I knew I had to try something different.

I could try a bar, but was nervous of being picked up. I was afraid of how my voice would sound. Although I did practice and try to get it right, it wasn't easy. I didn't have any other gurlfriends. I just wasn't sure I wanted one too close, because at the time I wasn't into being with other gurls.

Then one night, I was watching a movie where a guy hired an escort for his friend to have his first time. Porn flick of course. The virgin was a stud and he got a hot escort, which could've been true even though she was a porn star.

After the movie I started thinking to myself why can't that work for my situation. Maybe I can go that route and hire a male escort myself. Just the thought of it had me super excited. So I got with my best friend "The Laptop" and I began researching this. I went back into the community boards and chat room to see what were other Gurls' experience with this. To my surprise, none had tried it although all said they heard where the male escort would treat the Gurl really poorly and that it was a bad experience. But none could tell me where or from whom they heard it.

Not sure whether this was an urban legend or reality. I knew the fallout could be bad, but I was willing to take the chance. So I then turned my attention to looking for my guy. The Guy Who Would Make Love To Mia. Of course, I was always dressed when I would search. Over the next few weeks, I was dressed a lot in the apartment. I even managed to buy a few new things to wear.

As I began my search, I was surprised at how many are out there. I went through a bunch of sites as I sorted out what I wanted. I knew he had to be someone taller than me in heels. So he had to be at least 6'3". He definitely had to have dark hair (I don't like blondes period), a nice physical appearance, a nice cock (of course) and the biggest thing of all...that he would date a cross-dresser, which I had read somewhere a lot did not like to do.

The physically nice part was automatic. These guys are all good looking with solid bodies and great packages (if you know what I mean). The sites had a lot of information on the guys. Including what their dating preferences were and what they would do. I went through quite a few profiles, but after I narrowed them down to a few I reached out to them. I wrote them a very nice e-mail of who I was, and what I wanted. I assured then that I was aware of their rates and had the means to pay for them. I laid it out everything in detail so there would be no question, how I felt and what I wanted.

Of the ones I reached out to only one replied to me. His name was Alex. He was 6'4", about 215 lbs., Latin, tanned, athletic, muscular (but no jacked), black hair only on his head, brown eyes and 9 inches of manhood. I was glad he was the one who responded. Of the three, he was my favorite.

After a few back and forth chats (I insisted no phone calls, because I did not have a feminine voice and by using a chat app we kept it discrete) we finally set a date for Saturday at 8 pm at his place. This was a whole three days away. Well, my head started spinning. I had done it. It was finally going to happen. Mia was going to give herself to Alex. From there on I was excited and nervous.

Over the next two days, whenever I was home I was giddy as a school girl and. At times I would tingle from the anticipation. And others I would be super nervous. I'm sure the nerves were just jitters. At one point I would start imagining how it would go and then I would stop myself to not create incredulous expectations.

Finally, Saturday came, and I woke up nervous, excited and wide eyed. After tonight, if everything went some kind of right, I would have made a fantasy come true. I took a deep breath, got over the initial feelings, and started getting everything ready.

I knew we would be getting together at 8 pm at his place. The first thing to do was to decide what I was going to wear. I had thought about going and buying something new, but decided that for my first time, I would wear what I had. I wanted myself to look like I had been dressed all those times I had fantasized about it. I spent what seemed like hours mixing and matching. I finally decided to wear a button down fuchsia blouse. It was made of a nice light material. I would match that with my black mini-skirt that accented my nice ass. I packed in my suitcase and made my way to my usual motel to change.

I chose 8 pm, because it would be night already. I had never been out in the day before and I was comfortable going out at night. I headed to the motel around 3 p.m., which I gave me at least four hours to get ready before I had to head over to his place. The room is rented until the next day because I wanted to take my time in doing everything. And I needed a place to come back to when it was over. In my mind, I knew there was no perfection, but only the best that I could do. When I got to the room I turned on the A/C and after the room cooled off I started my process.

For the first time in all these years, I was going to do hair removal from the arms, chest, legs and ass. I had bought some depilatory cream a few days before. I followed the instructions, tried it in on a few spots and it seemed to leave me smooth in those areas, so I knew it would work. And I could tell it did what I wanted after I showered. I stood there looking in the mirror for a few seconds. I hadn't been hairless since I was a teen. I remember thinking, "the things we do for pleasure."

I then began the next step in getting ready. A little powder here, some perfume there. Then I began the ritual. I call it the ritual because there are specific steps I take in a specific order when I dress. This is where my transformation to Mia starts, I step into another world, personality, character,...you name it.

First, I put on the hair. It's a mid shoulder length black wig with some bangs that drop just over the forehead. Its human hair, and has some body wave to it. As I pull it out I brush it out, giving it a little poof. Once I have it settled in place, I then put on the breast forms. They go on with some adhesive. Even though I would never take off the bra, I did want them to stay in place. Also with the adhesive in the right place, when I squeezed one, I could feel part of the squeeze on my own chest and that felt like they were somewhat real. . After the forms settled in, my bra goes on. It's a 42d black underwire bra with a couple of nicely placed sparkly stones. It held the twins firmly in place. I then put on a black bustier/corset waste cincher girdle. Its underbust, so it lines up right under the bra. It fits nicely and flattens my midsection very well. It gives the twins a way to bask in their glory.

Now is the time to begin applying the makeup. First goes the beard cover, then the foundation and some base powder. I used tones that are close to my light brown skin tone and try to not look "powdery" or shiny. This is not easy since once each layer is put on it can't be removed. But as long as the beard area is covered and the application looks nice I'm a happy gurl. I apply a light blush just to give the cheeks a little tone. At this point my face looks feminine.

Next is the step where I believe Mia takes over. It's the one part of my process that I believe feminizes me. I reach over into my bag and pull out the tube of lubricant. I then lean over the chair in front of the mirror and start applying it to my manhole, inside and around the rim. I then pull out what I call the essential piece, the black butt plug. It's like a cone about 4 inches tall that is a little over 2 inches at its widest. It has a small handle on the end to be able to move it or to pull it out. If it sounds big, it's because it is. It is not easy to put on, but once it's in...OH MY GOD...the feeling is unexplainable. I lube it up well, placed in the center of the chair and I position my hole over it. I then begin to lower myself slowly on it. Little by little I feel myself getting filled until I feel the bottom edge and slide in. I drop my head, take a deep breath and stay still for a moment. Gathering myself, I then look up at the mirror, and Mia is looking right back at me. She's here. I am Mia. Mia is me.

I then continue the rest of the ritual. A black thong gaff is pulled up, while I tuck myself behind the gaff. It keeps the tuck and the plug in place nicely. Then the black, thigh high, stockings slide onto my legs. I put on the black garter belt and fasten the garters to the stockings. I then slide my stocking feet into the shoes I chose to wear for the evening. They are 5 inch heeled black patent leather pumps with a one inch platform, are very comfortable, and very sexy. They say fuck me.

All the while I'm moaning and gasping as the plug makes itself comfortable in my ass. I keep getting this incredible wave coming over me anytime my thoughts wonder to the coming events.

I stand up from the chair and begin a slow walk around the room. This again is helping the plug get comfortable and I get to start practicing the walk. When the plug is in, my ass sticks out and my hips swing from left to right much more lady like. I then go back to the chair and continue to get ready.

Some quick brush strokes to the hair, then on go on the earrings. These are clip-ons that are always sparkly and dangling. No hoops go on these ears. Next go the press-on nails that are a nice fuchsia color and medium length. The nail color was a little darker than fuchsia but it will go nicely with my lip color.

A shiny beige eye shadow goes next. I thought about silver but I wanted to highlight my skin tone. A little lighter on the higher part under the brow and slightly darker shade on the eye lid itself. Black eyeliner around the eyes gives them a slight oriental tinge to them. I put on a lot of Mascara to make my lashes as long as possible. Sometimes I use fake lashes but sometimes it can be messy and since the shadow and liner are already on nicely, I didn't want to mess them up. The eye lashes look dark, and full giving the desired effect.

The lips would be what I call a little dark fuchsia. Not a bright fuchsia. Before it goes on, I use a brown lip liner for the base. The lipstick gets applied using a little brush. Aside from applying the color it also gives it a nice shine. It's finished off with a lipstick sealer so the color stays nice all night long (I hope). When I've used this technique and practiced giving head on my dildo's the color and shine loss has been minimal at its worst. But this time, for the first time it would be the real thing. Had that wave of anticipation go over my body thinking about it.

Looking in the mirror after the makeup is applied, I think I did really good. The eyes have just enough brightness; the lips are shiny and ready for sin. I get up from the chair, this time a lot easier as the plug has settled in and I walk over to the bed. I can feel my ass swing from side to side really nicely as I am now comfortable with plug and the heels. I sit at the edge of the bed in order to put on the rest of my attire.

First is the skirt. It's a simple black mini which is mid-thigh in length. It's a Lycra, pull up skirt, so I don't have to worry about the zipper. Its soft, hugs the hips nicely and highlights my ass. Just high enough to look sexy and long enough to hide the garters. When I sit it gives a sneak peak at the garters and the design at the top of the stockings.

I then take my blouse off of the hanger and put it on. It's a fuchsia, long sleeve, button down blouse with black buttons and cuffs. I'm just folding the cuffs back without buttoning them. It takes a few minutes buttoning the blouse, not being used to doing with long nails. I leave a couple unbuttoned on the top to try to highlight my ample chest without showing too much skin.

Fully dressed now, I get up and admire myself in the mirror. I look great, and hope he likes what he sees. I begin to accessorize, I put on a black velvet choker which has a silver heart shaped pendant. Then I put on some silver bangles on my right wrist. I was thinking of wearing rings, but I decided not to. On my left wrist I put on a silver cuff bangle bracelet.

I check the clock and I see its 6 p.m. which gives me about another hour to finish up. I start putting my purse together. Lipstick, powder, blush, mascara, sealer, lube and license (the male one) just in case. I can always say I'm going to a costumed party if I get pulled over. A little bit of perfume on the wrists, and a dab behind each ear and it goes into the purse. Finally the room key, since I was coming back eventually.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Mia Ch. 01: First Time

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds