• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • While The Folks Are Away

While The Folks Are Away

Disclaimer- Everyone involved is over 18!!!

*********************************************

My parents were out of town for two weeks, my brothers were taking a four day hike, and I was all alone in the house for a while. Such a rare delight for me. The first thing I did after getting home from my last class was strip naked. It felt so naughty and sexy to be walking around in my family's home buck naked, which was making me start to get horny.

I decided to raid my dad's liquor cabinet, then his porn stash and treat myself for the evening. After mixing up a rum and coke, I went into my parent's room opening the bottom drawer of my father's dresser. It had dozens of magazines and a bunch of dvds. Most were the typical "Wet Wild Asian Sluts" or "Girl on Girl Orgy Whores!!" but one towards the bottom was called "Hot Little Whores" and had a picture on the front of a girl about my age being spanked. Just seeing it made my pussy start to tingle.

Taking it to the den, I put it in to play then sat back on the couch, legs spread, with one hand holding my drink and the other touching myself. The first scene was a girl in a school uniform getting ready for school at her mirror, with a shot showing under her short skirt that she's not wearing any panties. I take a sip of my drink, slowly rubbing my breast when I see a man in the mirror behind her. He comes up behind her, scolding her for not dressing appropriately and demands she bend over for a spanking. I almost choked on my drink when she said "Yes daddy" and proceeded to put her hands on the floor and stick her ass up for him to spank. It was clearly not her real father, but this was still some very taboo stuff. But as I watched him push the little plaid skirt over her hips exposing her ass then start slapping her round jiggly ass cheeks the tingling in my pussy got worse and I could feel myself starting to get wet. Taking a large gulp of the drink I set it down and decided to just go with it.

With one hand pinching and pulling at my nipples and the other reaching down to work my clit, I was close to getting off before the spanking had even ended. When the man took out his cock and forced it into her supposed daughter's pussy, I pushed two fingers into my cunt and came all over my hand.

Somewhat exhausted I pulled my fingers out and licked all the juices from my fingers as I continued watching the movie. She was moaning and screaming begging her "daddy" to fuck her harder as he pummeled into her. The tingling in my own pussy was coming back quickly. I wanted more, but I needed a little break. Putting the movie on pause, I made myself another drink and sipped it at the kitchen counter.

My clit was throbbing and the rum wasn't helping. I needed more than just rubbing my pussy now, this movie was getting me too worked up. I had always thought my dad was an attractive guy, but never had thoughts of incest. Now, the idea of my father using me the way that girl in the movie was with her "dad" had me dripping cum down my leg. I had to keep watching. Quickly gulping down the rest of my drink, I mixed another stronger one bracing myself for what I want to do next.

Daddy has porn in his bottom dresser drawer, but my step-mom Tonya keeps her vibrator hidden in her make-up bag in the bathroom. I had found it once a few months ago when looking to steal some lipstick and been too embarrassed to do anything but shove it back where I had found it and run to my room. Tonight I had a better place to shove it.

Back in the living room with my trusty new sidekick I start the movie again. The dad was fucking her from behind then pulled out and shot his cum all over her ass. "Now you're dressed for school" he told her as the scene ended. As the next scene started I turned the dial on the end of the vibrator so it was buzzing softly, then began slowly rubbing it up and down my slit as I stared at the screen.

This one involved a girl asking her father for shopping money and earning it the hard way, which made me cum twice as I thought of all the times I had begged my father for spending money. The vibrator got turned up for the next scene, and was being worked roughly in and out of my pussy as I watched varies scenarios of father-daughter fuck sessions. After another three orgasms, I paused the movie again and guzzled down the rest of my drink. My head was spinning from the rum and the cumming but I was loving every second. I still wanted more and suddenly had a terrible, pussy clenching idea. Going back into my parent's room, I took a small bottle off the top of my father's dresser and pillow from his side of the bed.

I spritzed the pillow with some of my father's cologne then put the pillow on the couch. Heading into the kitchen, I didn't bother mixing a drink instead taking a drink straight from the bottle that made my head rush, then went back and started the movie again. Lying face down with the pillow between my legs, I inhale the familiar smell of my dad and begin humping his pillow. This scene of the movie involves a daughter who catches her dad spying on her while she's sunbathing and decides to tease him by masturbating while he watches until he finally lost his mind and fucks her brains out.

I can feel a huge wet spot starting on the pillow and know I'll have to wash it but everything feels amazing and I just couldn't stop myself. When the end credits roll, I slump down exhausted, sweaty, and satisfied. Thinking all is well and perfect, I doze off blissfully.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • While The Folks Are Away

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds