• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Proof of Performance Pt. 02

Proof of Performance Pt. 02

Brendan and I practiced. Really practiced. Joyfully. Ethereal, at times. I've never felt so fulfilled, so freed from gravity, so happy.

For the first time, I felt the joy of our partnership and got the sense that our dance potential had no limits. But, while Ashley would be glad we'd finally come together, she'd be acutely aware that she had no hope of experiencing this for herself.

She'd been a gifted dancer. But an accident, a fall resulting in broken ribs, had forced her withdrawal just before the national championships three years ago. Her partner, desperate to continue dancing no matter what, quickly found another girl. Poor Ashley. She slowly withdrew from the dance scene, heartbroken, disappointed and without hope.

I'd spent many nights consoling her, telling her that it wasn't the end of the world, finally convincing her to teaching dance with me as her first student. At first, she resisted, but when cute new partner-material—Brendan—showed up, she pulled herself together. Now, with Brendan and me fully committed, conflicting emotions were bound to surface. I invited her, and Brendan, to my apartment for dinner in hopes of assuaging any resentment she might have. I wanted her as an integral part of a team, our team, so we would dance together, the three of us as one.

I ordered out. Chinese. The food would arrive within thirty minutes. I poured Brendan a glass of wine and one for me. Ashley stopped at the post office on the way and would be a few minutes.

I stared at this new man who happened to be my dance partner. It was a bit awkward. A lot had happened in a few hours. I didn't quite know how to proceed. It had been a while since I'd been in a relationship. This one seemed to begin so differently, yet magically. I remember thinking, near the point of orgasm, that for the first time the cosmos had aligned for me, and us. That surge of energy had pushed me up so fast my head spun. Yet, orgasm didn't come. It just hovered there, a second away, tearing my body apart. Heaven and hell. When it did come, it erupted so freely, so completely, the effects, the ache, still lingered.

"Earlier," I said, "you mentioned you liked showing me off. What did you mean by that?"

He drank, then said, "I'm the lead dancer. It's my job."

"But we weren't dancing."

"Weren't we?"

"And when I asked you to go faster you said—"

"That I like seeing you like this." He smiled. "Actually, I loved it."

"Explain."

He shrugged. "Why rush?"

But that's all I wanted to do. "Why wait?"

He closed in, his glass nearly touching mine, eyes definitely touching mine. "You were beautiful then—not that you aren't always. But at that moment, I wanted to—"

"See me go to pieces?"

He shook his head. "You seemed to enjoy that particular moment. No cares, right? Just you and my fingers. I didn't think you'd mind a few more minutes. You might even be moved to beg."

"Did my predicament make you hard?"

"I was already hard."

"Harder?"

He smiled. "Maybe."

"What if I had begged?" What if I begged him to touch me now? I was contemplating just that.

He leaned in and kissed me, then pulled away just a bit. "I don't know. It depended on how it affected me."

Certainly, it affected me. "Is talking about it turning you on?" I said.

"Yes."

The buzzer rang. I ran to it, pushed the intercom button. "Yes?"

"It's Ashley," she said from the lobby.

I pushed the unlock button. "It's open."

I turned to Brendan. "Would you come for me before you go? You owe me that." As if any man would refuse an orgasm.

"With pleasure."

"With Ashley here?"

Ashley knocked and I let her in. And the buzzer went again. Our food had arrived. I send Brendan down for it, slipping some bills into his hand. "Think about it," I whispered.

"Wine?" I said to Ashley, after Brendan had gone.

She laughed. "I'm not sure I need anything after this afternoon. I mean..." She looked away.

I poured her a glass. "Tell me."

"You know what I saw."

I wonder what I would have done in her place. Silly, I do know. I would have snuck back to watch. "He did a good job with me."

"So it didn't bother you?" she said.

"Bother, no."

"Affect?"

I shrugged. "Yes. You?"

No answer.

"I see," I said.

"I think you see some of it. But not all."

"Oh?"

"It's hard to explain," she said.

"Would it help if you repeated the performance."

She looked puzzled. "I wasn't the one performing," she said.

"I know, I was. But Brendan missed out. And a man needs his."

She looked away, drank, looked me straight in the eye. "I'm not sure... I'm not sure what I want. What would he think?"

So she's considering it. "Tell you what, all you have to do is sit there."

She just stared at me.

"Come on, you can't tell me you don't want to see him come? I know I do." She stayed silent. But I could see the wheels turning. "I promised him."

"That I'd stay?" said Ashley. "Or watch?"

Brendan entered, four heavy paper bags of food in hand. "Dinner's here."

We ate in silence, nearly. We all needed sustenance. Dancing eats calories. Anticipation does too. But nothing was said of what we might do afterwards and it was driving me crazy.

Out of the blue, Brendan said, "Okay, I will."

"Okay, I will what?" I said. But I knew what, I just wanted to be sure.

Ashley stopped eating and stared at me, then him. I refilled her wine glass. She took it and drank half. It looked like a yes all around.

"Ashley?" I said.

"You win, I'll stay."

"Brendan?" After all, it was his cock and balls that would be exposed, his orgasm that Ashley would witness. I had an idea and faced Brendan. "You know how you said you liked seeing me like that. Well, what if I did that to you?"

"Like how?" said Ashley.

I faced her. "Begging to come." Her mouth opened. So did his. I looked into his eyes. "What would you promise me, if I took my time—lots of time? So long you couldn't stand it?"

He glanced to Ashley, said to me, very softly, "Anything."

I faced her.

She took a long, deep breath. "You won't even know I'm here."

I laughed. "Of course we'll know; that's the whole point."

With the dishwasher purring away and Brendan and Ashley standing around like they didn't know what to do, I had to do something or the moment would be lost. I couldn't let that happen. I wanted to see Brendan in the throes of an orgasm. But I wanted him to really, really, want it, beg and plead, promise anything and mean it.

I faced Ashley. "Should I take my clothes off?"

I wouldn't ask her too. I'd give her the choice. But I knew Brendan would love to see me naked. After all, even though he'd touched me intimately this afternoon, I'd been fully clothed. As far as Ashley went, I didn't mind being naked in front of her. We'd shared dressing rooms many times, both while she danced and after. She knew what I looked like. But, I didn't know what about watching us earlier had piqued her interest.

So I asked. "Is it just that you like to watch?"

She froze, silent, stared right at me, said, "This afternoon, after you'd...when you began practicing again...you awakened something in me that's been missing from my life a long time. For the first time I realized my place is not on the dance floor. You two were mesmerizing. It reminded me of what happened..."

She'd glanced to Brendan. Maybe this was too personal for his ears.

"Brendan, give us a few minutes."

Ashley shook her head, held his arm. "No. We're a team. We should act like one. Stay."

"If you want," he said.

I think that's just what she wanted, personal or not. There would be no secrets between us. "So what happened?"

She took a deep breath. "Well, this roommate I had in university would sneak boys in, late at night. She knew I was asleep in my bed, right across from hers. The guys didn't care, so long as they got what they wanted. If they asked, she said I slept too soundly to be a problem. But I wasn't asleep."

"Oh." Brendan was all ears too. "Go on," I said."

"At first I tried to block them out. After a while I turned to watch. But in the dark, I couldn't see much. It was kind of frustrating, knowing I was always missing something like that. Then one night my roommate left a small light on."

"She'd caught on."

Ashley nodded. "She placed it in such a way that my bed was in the shadows—so I could see without being seen."

"She wanted that."

"Yes. After a while, I'd...I'd make myself come." She glanced to Brendan, blushed.

I dropped one hand to him, pressed against his zipper. Affected for sure.

"My roommate caught on," said Ashley. She looked away, then locked her eyes on me. "One night, after she'd send her boy home, she came to me, push down the covers and felt my underwear to prove to herself I had."

"You let her touch you?"

Ashley reddened even more. "I didn't think it was fair to make her check through underwear."

She wanted her roommate to be sure. "So you let her pull them down."

Ashley shook her head.

"You did it yourself?"

She nodded. "I thought it might be more fun. After a couple of weeks, before the guy she was seeing at the time arrived, she asked that I wait for him to orgasm before I did. She teased him for an hour, playing with him, taking him nearly all the way before stopping, poor man, but she kept looking at me while she teased him, knowing I'd promised her to wait."

"She was teasing you too."

"Yes." She swallowed. "She liked making me suffer, forced to be quiet. But one night, she didn't let him come."

"Did she want proof that night?"

"I was...a mess, debating whether to finish myself off while she let him out. Then again, maybe she'd meant to frustrate me too. So I waited until she came back. She sat on the edge of my bed, like always, and touched me, like always. But instead of feeling for wetness, she just pushed a finger over my clit and slowly, very slowly... It was maddening."

"But she made you come," I said.

Ashley nodded. "Yes. After a while. She seemed to know when I was about to, then back off. When it did come...well, I dissolved. My first from a girl."

"But not your last."

She laughed, her embarrassment conquered. "No. After, she wanted me to return the favor."

"Tell us," said Brendan.

So he's enjoying this. I touched him. He was hard.

"I'd never touched a girl. It was okay for her to touch me, but to touch her, there, I was... She took my hand and put it between her legs. She said, 'You know what to do, just do it.' Making her come made me feel so powerful." Ashley laughed. "The boys stopped coming after that. It was just me and her. I guess she felt powerful too."

So it was me she liked, in that way.

She took my arm. "Don't get me wrong, I like men too. It's just then, she was there, convenient, willing to teach me things."

I never knew this about her. "And this afternoon?"

"I was hoping to catch you—" She swallowed. "I was hoping to catch Brendan pounding you into the floor."

Brendan and I looked at each other. "You'd like to do that, wouldn't you?" I said to him.

"Now's good."

"No," said Ashley. "Tomorrow morning. And I'll coach you. Right now you've got a job to do."

This was my cue. I took Ashley's hand. "We'll pretend you're not there," I said. "For a while."

She nodded. "I'd like that."

"Anything else you'd like?"

"If I do touch—" She closed her eyes. "Make sure I know you know."

I pecked Brendan's cheek. "Would you like to see your dance teacher play with herself?" What could he say? Of course he would. "You have no idea how many long minutes of begging that will cost you."

He nodded. "And you, next time." He grinned. "I'll bet you're a creative beggar."

With that, I just wanted to begin.

I'd never touched him except through his dance wear. And only by accident. Sort of. But having his cock in my bare hands to make hard and come excited me to no end. That I would make him beg for it thrilled me even further. I knew how I'd reacted when he'd refused to speed up. The pent up tension had nowhere to go. It just sat inside me, boiling. I tingled all over. My arousal had soared. I had nearly begged.

I hugged him, looked into his eyes. "You're all talk."

He squeezed me tight. "No."

Damned. My sex tightened in anticipation. I pushed away, took his hand and dragged him to my bedroom. "Get on your back, naked."

Ashley pulled the wooden chair I kept in the corner to toss clothes on and put it next to the bed, backwards, sat in it, knees wide, elbows over the chair's back, chin on her forearms. Eyes on us.

Brendan shed his clothes.

Men seem to be able to strip with ease, even with women present. Brendan was no exception.

His cock sprung from his underwear, his balls swinging as he moved. He climbed on the bed and I pushed him to his back and leaned over him, my nose between his legs to inhaled his musky maleness. Heaven.

I sat crossed legged between his splayed knees, kneaded the thick meat of his cock in my fingers, rolled those manly orbs that define a man in my palm, saw him inhale suddenly when I squeezed both cock and balls at once. I wanted that cock between my legs, inside, pounding me into submission, coming while I clenched my lips around him. I wanted to come again. But later, after I'd had my fill of that piece of man-flesh that grew stiff in my fingers.

"I'm not in a rush,' I said. "We've got all night." I glanced to Ashley. She didn't acknowledge that I looked over. But she'd dropped one hand to that pouty feminine bulge between her legs, her index finger tracing up and down her lips through her jeans. I wondered if she would remove them or just come as she was. I decided that the proof I would ask for would not come from me, but from Brendan. I'd ask her to unzip and drop her panties so he could probe for wetness.

"Watch Ashley's fingers," I said to him. "Wouldn't you like those fingers to be yours?"

He nodded then sighed, a long drawn out breath, while he filled to rock in my fingers. I loved how that felt, how I could make him hard just by stroking very slowly, methodically, hand over hand, over and over, altering the timing just enough to keep him hard but not drive him over. Eventually, he'd break down and beg for more.

Ashley pushed small circles into her sex, the denim yielding sensually, the long furrow between her lips clearly visible. And clearly too, I wanted to feel the heat between her thighs just as much as Brendan. Her eyes had closed, mouth opened.

"Are you wet?" I said to her.

She nodded without opening her eyes.

"Brendan's enjoying this too." I faced him. "Aren't you?"

"Fuck, yes. And so are you."

He had me there. I was soaked. I wanted to touch myself, make my orgasm rush from my nether lips. But I wanted my hands on his cock more.

He was iron. But I didn't know him or his body's reactions well enough to make him ride the edge. I'd just have to be extra careful, extra vigilant.

Ashley sped up, pushed into the split between her lips with force. This really seem to work for her. Likely, she'd been turned on since this afternoon. I faced her, careful to maintain my rhythm on Brendan's cock, and waited until she saw me watching.

"Don't you dare come before he does," I said.

She inhaled, deeply, shook her head.

I worked Brendan until he got really close, panting, then slowed to a crawl until the moment passed. His poor balls, swollen, pulled tight into him. When they relaxed I brought him up again.

I discovered that about three minutes of light stroking followed by slightly faster strokes until he tensed, worked best. And repeated until desperate. Every time I backed off he groaned. I loved that. I loved it all: his frustration, having Ashley with us, making her wait, but most of all, driving Brendan mad with need. But I was tiring. And the poor man deserved his orgasm.

Yet, he'd said nothing, just kept his eyes closed and took it. But I could see the resolve it took to stay silent. He wasn't the begging type, vocally, but his face, those pathetic groans when I denied him yet again, were pure delight. Next time, I decided, I'd try this when we were both fresh. I'd wring tears from him.

But now I wanted to see him go over. I stroked slightly harder, slightly faster, spreading the clear slippery fluid until his cock squeezed through my slick fingers. I felt the surge flow inside, felt him tense, his body rigid with need. This was it. He gripped the bedsheets and arched his back, his hips up to meet my fingers.

"Ashley," I said, "now."

Brendan gave out a deep groan and froze. His whole body strained to almost impossible levels. Maybe, just maybe, this would be the best orgasm of his life. That thought made me giddy with accomplishment.

Ashley began to pant, fingers wild over her lips. Her release was imminent, but I focused on my Brendan. I squeezed his so-hard cock just a bit more and—

The first contraction hit so forcefully I thought he'd self-destruct. One after the other, they rocked through him, thick shots of cum spurting to his stomach. Next time, that come would fill me.

I kept stroking until he'd expended it all, drained on my bed, panting, sated. Ashley shook quietly in the chair, eyes closed.

I felt rather wicked, orchestrating this. I scooped up some cum, slipped off the bed and fed it to Ashley. "Proof," I said. She sucked my fingers. "Now give him some."

She didn't do what I expected. She stood, slid off her jeans and panties and climbed on the bed, facing me, straddled Brendan's face and pushed her well trimmed sex to his mouth.

Strangely, I didn't feel jealous or left out. I was just horny.

I stuck my hand down my tights, pressed my fingers deep. I was soaked, my clit swollen hard.

With a few quick strokes...I...could...fuck...fuck...come...in...a...

"Stop!" said Brendan.

What? "Are you crazy?" I said. I didn't even know Ashley had moved off him.

"Let Ashley do it."

So girls did excite him. I peeled down my tights and panties and arched my hips off the bed, my wet lips open, my mind trying to wrap itself around the fact I was letting a girl use her mouth on me. Never mind. I was too horny to refuse. I'd worry about that later. I took her head and held her to me.

The second her tongue touched I knew I'd be quick work. This whole day had been one extended foreplay, one orgasm not enough. I arched my hips and braced. Ashley had learned well. Every lick was ecstasy, every lick— I shrieked, exploding. Once, twice. I couldn't—I rolled up on the bed, my sex still electric, sensitive, still erupting.

"Does this mean we're a team?" said Ashley.

"Teams need time to gel," said Brendan.

That they do. I grinned up at them, euphoric, bathing in the last of the contractions. How long had it been since I'd had two mind-blowing orgasm in one day? Too long. And the last one was every bit as thrilling as the first. I reached for both of them held his thigh, her hand. "I want to kiss you both."

Their ecstatic grins spoke volumes. But I still wanted hard Brendan-meat between my legs. Maybe, just maybe, Ashley would cheer us on, proof we were a real team.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Proof of Performance Pt. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 30 milliseconds