• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Black MILF Femdom For Black Guys

Black MILF Femdom For Black Guys

Salutations, my name is Ginette Ambrose, and I'm a fifty-two-year-old African-American woman living in the City of Brockton, Massachusetts. One of the most diverse towns in all of New England, I swear. I'm five-foot-nine, chubby but still lovely in a wholesome kind of way, with dark brown skin and long Black hair. Thick Black mama with big tits and a big round booty, that's me in a nutshell. I am not just a hot gal, folks. I am smart as a whip, pun intended.

These days, I am taking courses at Massasoit Community College, mainly for enrichment purposes. I want to get my degree. It's something I've always wanted to do. I am close to retirement after more than twenty years with UPS. Life is okay for me these days. My ex-husband Gary Jacobson lives in Florida with his new fiancée Nicole Hauser, some German chick he met at work. My beloved daughter Jocelyn lives in the City of Atlanta, Georgia, with her husband Joel Henderson and their son Elijah. I am a proud grandmother, but one with a secret.

Ladies and gentlemen, I am a budding dominatrix. About a month ago, I met a big and tall, handsome young Black man named Jean who became my first real sub. The young brother sat at the library computer next to mine, and like many young guys, he was looking at porn. Nothing out of the ordinary there. The type of porn that Jean was looking at definitely fascinated me. The brother was online, watching a video of a light-skinned Black woman who I recognized as porn starlet Kitten bending over a Black dude in a pool and fucking him with a strap-on dildo. Hot stuff for sure.

Anyhow, I discretely observed the brother, and then finally decided to confront him. You should have seen the panicked look on Jean's handsome face when I confronted him about his porn usage. I held my hand up, silencing him. Then I introduced myself to the brother as Mistress Gee, the Black dominatrix of the City of Champions. Jean and I had a long talk that day. You see, the brother is curious about female domination and male submission, which is right up my alley since I like to dominate men in the bedroom.

Jean Francois is twenty years old, originally from the island of Haiti, and has been living in Massachusetts since the 2010 earthquake which devastated the capital region of his homeland. The brother is in his second year in the accounting programme at Massasoit Community College and hopes to continue his studies either at the University of Massachusetts in Boston or nearby Bridgewater State University. That's really cool. I was pleased when Jean told me this. It's good to meet a brother with looks and smarts, believe me.

Jean is exploring his sexuality, and is genuinely fascinated with the world of BDSM. Apparently, the brother recently broke up with his Cape Verdean girlfriend Marisa because they weren't on the same page, romantically and sexually. Doesn't surprise me. Most young women don't know shit about BDSM. Jean needs to learn the ropes from a wise and kinky older sister, like myself. Well, I'd say it's a stroke of luck that brought Jean to my attention. Don't you agree? I offered my services as a dominatrix to the tall, handsome young brother, to teach him the ropes when it came to male submission. Jean proved to be a most eager learner.

Now, there is much more to the world of female domination and male submission than just whips and chains and spanking. The general public is definitely ill-informed about the realm of BDSM, and the bullshit books out there like a certain really bad BDSM novel which got made into a movie isn't helping things any. The way I see it, people need to be educated about BDSM. Especially Black people. I think that if more Black men and Black women tried BDSM, they'd fall in love with it and it would enrich their lives in many wonderful ways.

Now, there is something else which I must make clear before we go any further. The racial dynamics of the BDSM world, if you will. Most people who are into BDSM are older and White, and the few Black men I see are the "Bull Master" type who like to fuck White women while cuckolded White males watch. Boring much? There are a lot of dominant Black women in the world of BDSM, whether amateur dominatrix types or professional dominants. Most of these dominant sisters cater to White male submissive types and avoid Black men like the plague. Bunch of losers if you ask me. Black on Black BDSM is awesome!

Fortunately for me, Jean Francois, the handsome brother from the island of Haiti, totally agreed with me. In this age of sisters who worship White maleness while ignoring the fact that trigger-happy racist White guys shoot unarmed Black men for fun, lots of young Black men are turning their backs on Black women and chasing White chicks left and right. Jean and I were on the same page on this, and once we got going in the bedroom, wonderful things happened for both of us. I love the Black man now more than ever, in my fifty-second year upon this lovely earth. Amen for Black men!

I sat on a throne-like chair in the basement of my nice duplex in the Mash Street sector of West Brockton. I am the dominant Black goddess and this is my home. Clad in a Black bra and matching panties, along with Black leather boots, I looked very much the dominatrix. Kneeling before me, stark naked, Jean looked absolutely gorgeous. I admired our reflections in the mirror. A handsome young Black man kneeling before a superior Black goddess, the way it was meant to be.

Smiling at Jean Francois with both love and wickedness, I put the handsome young brother through hell like only a strong, dominant older Black woman can. I kissed Jean tenderly, and he kissed me back, and then I grabbed his nuts and squeezed them. I made the brother lie down on the carpeted floor and tied his hands and feet with thick ropes. While Jean lay there, I ran my hands over his gorgeous, masculine body. Winking at Jean, I took his long and thick, uncircumcised Haitian dick into my mouth and sucked it.

Looking into Jean's eyes, I sucked his dick until he told me he was ready to cum. Oh, and when he did, I snapped a chastity device on Jean's big Haitian dick. You should have seen the look on Jean's face when I did that. Laughing maniacally, I straddled Jean, rubbing my wet, glistening hairy Black cunt against his trapped dick. Jean bucked his hips, wanting to fuck me but he couldn't, not with the chastity device on his dick. I love to use chastity devices on Black guys with big dicks. It's more fun doing this to them.

Afterwards, I bent Jean over and fingered his ass with gloves on, then smeared Aloe cream on his hole. I buried my middle finger up to the knuckle in Jean's asshole, and the young brother moaned in pleasure. I knew Jean would feel pleasure from this, since the ass is the location of the male G-spot. Later, I slid a slim green dildo into Jean's asshole. A nice thick one which filled him up. Jean moaned as I spanked his cute butt while fucking him with the dildo. I had Jean right where I wanted him all along.

I fucked Jean's ass real good, until the brother begged for mercy. Haitian guys have cute butts if Jean is any indication. Good to know. Only then did I pull the dildo out of Jean's ass, then I removed the chastity device on his dick. As reward for his performance, I smothered Jean with my big Black ass, and the brother showered my big booty with kisses and licks. I even let Jean lick my asshole. Jean stuck his tongue up my asshole and licked it good. Next time, if he's good, I will let Jean get a taste of my sweet mature Black pussy. Yeah, I'm freaky like that.

Ladies and gentlemen, that was Jean Francois's introduction to the world of BDSM. The young Haitian brother absolutely loved his first taste of Black female domination. I, Mistress Gee, did the honors. After this memorable first session, Jean thanked me profusely and then showered before leaving the premises. Jean lives in a house off of Battle Street on the other side of Brockton, with some roommates of his. Perhaps next time I will go over to his place for some kinky, BDSM-style fun. I am the most adventurous African-American grandmother out there. Welcome to my bold new life!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Black MILF Femdom For Black Guys

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 13 milliseconds