• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Baby Talk

Baby Talk

1234

Dave and Julia Frederickson had just put their three month old son down for a nap and were resting in the living room when they heard static and crackling on the baby monitor. In reality, there home wasn't that large and the monitor was overkill, but it had been a gift from friends so they had gone through the effort of setting it up. Julia was just about to get up and check on the baby when more sounds emerged from the blue and white plastic box.

"...baby you looking good," they heard an adult male voice speaking. From the inflection in his voice, it appeared they had caught the end of the sentence.

"Thanks," a simple but clear reply in an adult female voice came through.

Dave and Julia quickly looked at each other both recognizing at the same moment that they were somehow, surreptitiously listening in on someone else's conversation. It was a conversation that, at least Dave felt, showed promise of being quite interesting.

"Should we turn it off?" Julia asked her husband.

"Hell no!" he replied instantly.

However, for several minutes there were no further sounds. Dave understood that they were likely on the same frequency as someone else's monitor, but he knew that the devices had a short range and that what they had been able to hear had likely been a fluke.

Julia had gone to the kitchen to get them some ice tea and had just returned when the sounds suddenly returned.

"Damn those tits are nice. How much time we have?" the male voice asked. The words were accompanied by lots of static but they were clear enough to be understood.

"My husband won't be back for a couple hours," the female replied.

Dave and Julia looked at each other with stunned expressions. Not only were they listening in on a private conversation, it was an adulterous one too. Neither of them would have ever considered themselves to be voyeurs, but neither made any attempt to turn off the receiver.

There were several more seconds of indistinguishable sounds and then they caught part of something the female voice said. "...me to bed."

"My God. Who is it?" Julia whispered to her husband. She didn't realize there was no need as their microphone was down the hall in Phillip's room.

"I don't know but they have to be close. These things don't travel far," her husband informed her.

"Dave! I think it's Kristin! I recognize her voice," the young wife suddenly blurted out.

Kristin and Bill Jordan was a couple they knew slightly from occasional neighborhood gatherings. They lived on the next street over and their backyard shared a corner with the Frederickson's. Kristen had delivered a baby girl about a month before Phillip was born.

"This is unbelievable," Dave said. He thought about the pretty and willowy blonde with her bright blue eyes, and a pang of jealousy went through him as he envisioned her legs spread for a lover.

"I wonder who it is? I bet its Gerald Wilde," she declared. Julia had quickly gone from embarrassed listener to investigator.

"Why?" her husband asked.

"He's a dog. He's always hitting on the wives," she explained.

"Has he hit on you?" Dave followed.

"No." his wife answered, but the look on her face told him it was something he needed to follow up on.

"Go see if it's him," Julia suggested.

"How am I going to do that? Just knock on the door?" he responded, finding his wife's eagerness surprising.

"I don't know. Just walk by or something. I have to watch the baby," she answered with an impish smile. She knew as a new mother she had a built in excuse for most things.

"Okay," he said with a sigh. In fact, Dave was quite curious too and although he wasn't sure what he expected to see there was something that drew him towards the house.

Ten minutes later with Bo, there two year old black Lab on his leash, Dave walked around the block until he arrived in front of the Jordan's house. As he approached, he saw there was a white van parked in the driveway that he thought he recognized. When he got closer, his suspicions were confirmed when he saw the lettering on the driver's door - WESTSIDE POOL SERVICE.

"Julia you're not going to believe it," he yelled to his wife as soon as he opened the door to their house.

"What...what?" Julia answered with enthusiasm.

"A pool truck is in the driveway. The same service we use!" he told her.

"The pool cleaner? Our pool cleaner, the black guy?" she tried to clarify. Her voice didn't hide the fact that she was shocked.

"I guess. I mean there might be more than one truck and crew. But, it's probably the same since we are scheduled for later today," he replied.

"I can't believe it. There's no way. Kristin with a black pool cleaner? No way. Maybe he's in the back cleaning while she's in bed with someone else," his wife offered, which did make some sense.

"I guess we'll never know," Dave said with a shrug.

"Go look over the fence," Julia demanded, now fully engaged in the investigation.

"What if I get caught? I don't want to look like a freak," her husband replied, even as he rose.

"Pretend you're trimming the Crepe Myrtles," she suggested.

Once again, Dave left his wife to do the detective foot work. He stopped in the garage to get gloves and his tree trimming tools then made the short walk to the corner of the yard that abutted the Jordan's. Putting his step ladder in an advantageous spot, he was able to get a good view of the back yard, including the pool area. There was no one around, and after spending several minutes pretending to work on the trees with no one appearing, he returned to his wife.

"The backyard is empty," he informed her.

"My God Dave! She just had the baby a few months ago!" Julia said in shock. But, he noticed something else too. There was a look like a child gets when it knows a secret.

"I guess it made her horny. You know...all those hormones," her husband answered with a grin, which made the young wife roll her eyes.

Dave realized the situation had made him horny and he approached his wife and pulled her close. He kissed her then began nuzzling her neck while his hands wandered her body drawing soft sighs of pleasure. Julia would have never admitted it but she had become a bit excited too.

Julia and Dave had met when he was twenty-seven and she was twenty-five. She was just coming off a breakup from a two year relationship, while he was frustrated and bored with dating a series of women that didn't interest him very much. They hit it off quickly and Dave, feeling that she was the one, put all his efforts into getting a ring on her finger. They were married a year later, and thirteen months after that Julia announced she was pregnant. Now they had little Phillip and were on their way to being a nice, respectable family.

Two things had acted on Dave to make him want her so badly. First, she was a very intelligent and active woman. With her, he didn't feel like he had to be her coach and social director. Second, her looks met his idea of perfection. In fact, she hit everything on his check list - tallish, black hair, full lips, lively eyes, full but not overly large breasts, long legs and a tight rear.

However, the baby had definitely impacted her body and she was still trying to get back to "normal". Prior to the pregnancy, she had been a slender 5'7" 124 pounds but Phillip had brought 35 more. So far, she had lost 25 pounds, but still carried the rest in her tummy, hips and her engorged, milk filled breasts.

Julia had been with four men before him so she wasn't naïve sexually but neither was she cynical. There were still lots of things to explore, and even though she left it to him to take the lead, she was usually a willing follower. Sex after the baby was just getting started as her recovery and the exhaustion from taking care of the newborn had taken its toll. Dave had been intrigued with her body during the pregnancy and the sexual rollercoaster her hormones created. Now, his main focus was her breasts. He loved how they had grown from their previous C-cup state and how they would occasionally leak while they made love. At first, it had embarrassed Julia but she had grown comfortable with it after seeing Dave's reactions.

"Let's go to bed," he whispered into his wife's ear.

Rather than reply, she took his hand and practically dragged him to the bedroom. Julia wanted him inside her but he put her off and instead let his hands wander her body caressing and exciting her even more. He was pleased to find her pussy wet and he wondered if part of her arousal was fueled by what they had learned about their neighbor, Kristin. Dave began concentrating his attention on her breasts until he was able to coax several droplets of milk out then he rolled on top and pushed easily inside.

"Ohhh...it's about time," his wife moaned.

Sex with Julia felt very different now, not better or worse, just different. She was fuller, more womanly, although he knew she would eventually get down to or at least close to her pre-pregnancy weight. In addition, her pussy was looser but inside she felt softer like pillows were surrounding his dick. Then, there were the mental aspects. There was just something about her having his child that made him feel powerful.

"Damn, you are so hot," he declared, as he struggled with his breathing.

"Don't stop," she panted back.

"Are you okay?" he asked.

"Honey, I'm so close...please don't stop," she implored.

Since they resumed making love, Julia had not been able to reach orgasm from intercourse, and Dave had been required to use his fingers on her after his release. He knew her first time was important psychologically so he concentrated on maintaining a steady, deep pace.

"Dave...oh Dave...please...Ohhh...OHHH...OHHH...UGGHHHH," she cried out, when it hit just a minute later.

As always, he felt proud that he had made such a beautiful woman climax, and he was happy he had been able to maintain control. Now, it was his turn and he could feel his balls tingle and tighten.

"Uhhh...uhhh...uhhh...uhhh...yeah," he grunted, as the semen shot in strong bursts from his opening. With no condoms or birth control pills, their mating was left to the natural conditions of their bodies to determine the outcome. To Dave, there was something pure and right about it even though he knew that a nursing woman wasn't fertile.

Julia was very happy about her orgasm and the couple kissed and professed their love while remaining connected. It was only when they heard the baby begin to fuss that the young mommy extracted herself and walked naked to the nursery. Dave watched her ass, with the extra weight, move sexily down the hall and decided it would be just fine with him if she stayed that way.

Dave was watching TV when he heard the back gate open. He had been wondering when the pool cleaner would arrive, as it had been almost two hours since he looked over the fence. In that time, besides making love, the baby had been fed and played with; Julia had showered and was now taking a nap. He thought about letting her sleep but decided she would be interested in seeing the man up close now that he was being considered in a new light.

"Honey, the pool guy is here," he whispered into the dark room.

Instantly, the heard the sound of sheets rustling, and he laughed when she appeared with a smile and passed him in the hallway. He caught up to his wife at the back window where she was watching the dark man as he set up the equipment to vacuum the pool.

"Hmmm," she let out.

"What?" Dave asked, wondering what his wife was thinking.

"He's not bad looking but I still can't see him and Kristin together. She always acted so conservative when I talked to her," she replied.

"Well, everyone has their own thoughts and fantasies," he answered.

There was a brief silence, before Julia suddenly blurted out, "Go talk to him."

"Why?" Dave asked, while starting to laugh. His wife had certainly taken to the investigation and, although it wasn't what he expected from her, he found it entertaining.

"I don't know. See what he's like. See if he'll talk about Kristin," she replied.

"You think he's going to brag about it to the first person he sees?" he responded, still laughing.

"Just go," she said, while pushing on his shoulder.

With a sigh of acceptance, Dave moved to the backdoor, left the house and approached the man just as he began to vacuum. He was wearing loose fitting olive colored pants and a tight blue t-shirt that accentuated his muscled chest. Overall, he looked to be in his early twenties and in good shape at about 6'1" tall and 190 pounds, and Dave wondered why he had never taken notice of the young man before.

"Hey, how's it going?" the young husband asked.

"Good, man," the black man replied.

How's business going for you guys?" Dave asked. He was struggling to think of some way to bring up the recent visit to their neighbor's house.

"It's okay I guess," the black man replied, barely looking up from his work.

Dave retreated back into the house surmising that his efforts were going to be futile. His wife was waiting just inside the back door and was eager for a report.

"What did you find out?" she asked.

"Not a thing. He wasn't in a talkative mood," he replied.

"Nothing? That's disappointing. Maybe you should try again," his wife suggested.

"Why don't you try? he's much more likely to talk to you. Especially, looking like that." Dave responded with a smile. His wife had donned thin jogging shorts and t-shirt for her nap and it was easy to see her nipples through the material.

"Haha...funny," she answered.

"Seriously, he isn't going to talk to me. He might talk with you, but maybe not," Dave stated.

Julia looked at him for several seconds before speaking, "Let me change."

She disappeared but returned quickly now wearing a polo shirt that concealed her nipples. He guessed she was still topless, as she despised the feeling of bras in her full condition, and he wondered if she had put on panties. For some odd reason, his thoughts went to the idea that his wife's pussy, concealed only by the thin shorts, would be in close proximity to the cock of a man that had just cuckolded his neighbor.

From the window, he watched as she approached the man, and saw him immediately stop work and become fully engaged in the discussion. He also saw, over the next few minutes, the man making barely concealed looks at his wife that began to border on leers. She had to be aware he thought, but she ignored it and continued to talk for several more minutes before returning to the house.

Julia was practically gloating when she turned to her husband. "His name is Antoine and he is from Barbados but his family moved here when he was two. He has worked as a pool cleaner for the company for eight months and he came to our house directly from the Jordan's."

"Did he say how Kristin was in bed?" Dave asked sarcastically.

"Cute," she replied.

"How did he like that?" her husband asked, staring at her chest and nodding.

Julia looked down and saw there was a quarter size wet spot on the blue fabric where her left nipple contacted the shirt.

"Uh oh," she responded, while blushing deeply and used her hand to cover it.

"Well, he's probably not thinking of Kristin anymore," her husband teased.

"Dave!" she gasped.

Laughing, he took his wife into his arms and squeezed her feeling her breasts press against his chest. He kissed her and felt her arms wrap around his neck and her lower body start to squirm. He could tell she was aroused and he knew it was coming from more than his kiss. The events of the day seemed to have conspired to excite his wife which, while out of character, was certainly interesting.

Dave took his wife to bed again and they started to make love but were interrupted by Phillip who needed feeding. That broke the mood and it wasn't until later that evening that they were able to get back together.

"Hell of a day," the young husband said to his wife, as he slowly fondled her breasts.

"Very bizarre," Julia replied with a sigh.

"Why do you think Kristin did it?" Dave asked, as he thought about their cute, blonde neighbor with her legs spread for the black pool man.

"And with a new baby," Julia added without answering.

"Well, he excited you enough to make your boob leak," he answered, while cringing for the expected verbal or physical rebuke.

"Ass," she replied, while she lifted her knee and threatened his balls.

"Seriously, why did it happen?" he probed.

"I don't know honey," she answered, but the tone of her voice and the tenseness in her body made him wonder.

Regardless, Dave elected to drop the subject and enjoy his wife. They made love, slowly this time, but he was delighted when Julia had her second orgasm of the day.

For the rest of the week, Julia kept the monitor close hoping to hear something more from Kristin. However, nothing was forthcoming, and by the time the weekend arrived they had concluded it had been an anomaly. Still, they made sure to watch what they said around the transmitter in Phillip's room lest they provide something inappropriate others might hear.

Dave noticed that his wife become more talkative on the subject of their neighbor's affair as the weekend approached. She pestered him with questions he didn't know the answer to and had already stated that he needed to check on the pool truck and look over the fence Saturday morning. Dave doubted that the situation would occur again, particularly so soon, as it took a convergence of events for the opportunity to arise last weekend. After all, what was the likelihood that Bill Jordan would be gone two weekends in a row? Still, what his wife was requesting wasn't that difficult so he agreed.

At 10:30 AM, with the dog on the leash, he stepped out the front door and made the short trip around to his neighbor's house. Like before, the pool van was in the driveway and he quickly made his way back to their house where he went to the corner and pretended to prune bushes. This time, he saw Antoine busy at work cleaning the pool.

"He's working on the pool so I guess nothing's happening today," he explained to Julia.

"Oh, okay well...okay," his wife answered, with clear disappointment.

"Honey, I bet it was a one off thing. Plus, if they are doing it more it's not going to happen every week at the same time. Bill is probably home you know," Dave suggested.

"Yes, you're probably right," she replied, in resignation.

"Why are you so interested?" he asked his wife. Since they heard the voices, Julia had been acting out of character and Dave finally decided to approach the subject head on.

"I don't know. It's kind of fun to try and figure it out I guess," she replied.

"Maybe you can interrogate him for more information when he gets here," he responded as a joke. But, a flash of interest came to his wife's eyes.

"You think I should?" she asked, but the way she spoke let her husband know it really wasn't a question.

"Why don't you put on a bikini and go out and talk to him. I bet he tells more," he suggested, while using tremendous willpower to keep from snickering.

"You've gone mad," Julia answered quickly.

"I'm serious," Dave answered.

"No you're not. You're playing with me," she replied.

"Honey, that's the way investigators work. They distract their targets," he continued to try.

"None of my suits fit," the young wife responded.

Dave was suddenly taken aback. Could he really get his wife to go back out in a bikini? He knew, in her condition, she would be bursting from the suit but damn it would be amazing to watch. Maybe it was something related to the pregnancy or the baby, but something he didn't completely understand was driving her and maybe, if he played it right, he could convince her. The idea made his dick begin to stir.

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Baby Talk

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 54 milliseconds